The Humandrone (Male reader x...

By ReadingNerd445

You are (Y/N), a former human that had his consciousness transferred into the body of a modified dissasembly... More

Prologue part 1: The accident
Prologue part 2: The transfer
Pilot part 1: The arrival at Copper-9
Pilot part 2: New friends
Revelations
The hunt
Questions and explanations
Recolonization
It's promming time
Where is everyone?

Bio

3.2K 35 48
By ReadingNerd445

Name: (Y/N)

Gender: Male

Age: 16 years old when transfer happend, 18 years old when arriving at Copper-9

Personality: A little introverted, when he has been around other for a long while, he likes to go to a quiet place and 'recharge his social battery' because otherwise he can get irritated and accidentaly hurt the feelings of the ones he cares about, even if he doesn't mean to.

(Y/N) has a little trouble making friends but the ones he is able to make, he really cares about and will always be there for them if possible. He is also very protective of his friends and will destroy anyone who hurts them. 

In other words: If you hurt the people he cares about, run, run as if your life depends on it. Because it does.

(Y/N) Is generally pretty friendly with others, but has a tendency to swear when angry or irritated, although he is working on fixing that.

He also is a big lover of dogs, if you hurt a dog, especially his, he will go John Wick mode on you.

Hobbies: Reading, playing videogames and flying.

He also has a more dark side, anyone that has ever angered him and is not his friend, he has imagined hurting and killing them in ways that would make even Solver Uzi blush. He keeps this side of him heavily surpressed, scared about the things he could do and never wanting to do that. But if angered enough to his breaking point, he could go crazy and do things he would otherwise never would be able to do.

Appearance when he was a human: 

He is 1.8 meters tall, has a lighter skin tone and shorter hair than in the picture, is not too muscular but has pretty quick reflexes.

Appearance after becoming a drone:

(Art of N for reference for (Y/N)'s looks)

He wears a black leather vest, a jeans but no hat. He has the same hairstyle when he was a human, has some more long blades on his wings for better flight capabilities. His eyes on his visor, along with his sensors on his head are blue instead of the usual yellow. His height stayed the same.

(Y/N) does not need to drink oil to survive like regular dissasembly drones, instead, this was changed into having a need to eat food, he prefers human foods but is also able to eat machinery and other drone parts if he has no other choice. 

He is also able to go out into the sunlight but still prefers to go out at night.

Friends: 

Serial designation N

Serial designation J

Uzi

Serial designation  V 

Tessa

Enemies: 

Doll

Cyn

Love interests: J and V (Polyamorous relationship)

_____________________________________________________

Authors note: This is my very first time writing a story like this, so chapters will come out on an irregular basis.

Chapter 1 and 2 of the prologue are currently being worked on and I have a rough idea of what the pilot chapter will be. This is an A U story, parts of the original series will be present but i'm planning to change it quite a bit.

Credits for all the art used in this story go to the artists that created them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1K 26
A 19-year-old human named Y/N finds a job working for JCJenson. Y/N undergoes harsh training to become a Disassembly Drone, to help with the Worker...
61.2K 1K 19
The story begins by a lone wanderer by the name of Y/N L/N getting hired to JCJenson. Y/N former work for Robco (fallout universe) and now heading to...
2.7K 49 5
Y/N L/N, a Human that was unique, one who treated Drones like equals unlike those bastards at JC Jenson and many other people. Join him on his Journe...
93.8K 1.1K 19
(Episode 1: PILOT) After the humans died on Copper 9, F/N (Father/Name) and M/N (Mother/Name) became the new leaders of Copper 9. Throughout the year...