Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-58

3.4K 151 28
By EricaAB99

Chapter-58

Cherish's POV:

A day later,

I whispered, "He doesn't.... remember me....." is there no hope left.

I looked at Riccardo from distance, Isaac stood beside me, he was silent but his presence helped me. Riccardo's father didn't let anyone else from my family come here, I don't know what he is thinking, honestly I don't care. I just worry about what I lost.

And How I am going to deal with this? Will he remember me ever?

I couldn't tell him about this baby too, right now it's not safe either. I can't hide it for long too.

I understand, His father wants Riccardo to recover soon. Once he is home, everything will be ok. He will remember me, today or some other day. But I heard Riccardo wants to leave, and doctor's don't have anything in their hand against his screaming and giving orders.

Riccardo seems to be more high tempered, and ruthless like this.

Fred said, "Cherish... You should go home..... I will let you know as soon he is discharged.... most likely he will be back tonight, he doesn't want to stay here...."

I whispered, "But... he needs the doctor... and...."

Fred said, "I know, but he will not stay, he about to remind me again.... that he wants to go back... I think you should return to the palace first..."

I looked at him again through the glass window, he is sleeping peacefully.

I heard Fred, "I suggest... Go back with your brother, it's safest for you..." I didn't care about his words, why should I?

Fred doesn't meant anything to me, that man, that man in hospital bed does mean my world for me. I just care about Riccardo.

I said, "I will not go alone... I am going to take him back with me...."

Fred said, "He doesn't remember last six years... not even your marriage of less than a year..... Doctor said it will be hard for him if he goes under stress... and his father, mother are here.... Right now, they care about Riccardo's health more...."

Something hurts so bad inside of me, I whispered, "I.. I am his wife..."

Fred said, "Not for him right now.... So, try not to cause anything to hurt him right now... I promise, I will find a way to give him back his happiness..... he might now remember, but he always said, he will die without his Cherish....."

Fred walked away, I heard Isaac, "Let's go home..... our home....."

I turned to him, he looks so guilty. Like he committed a sin.

Isaac said, "I ... I... passed the idea to Dad, when they attacked me.... I knew they will come after you, getting help from Riccardo Valentine, was the best way to save you..... He choose to make you his wife, I thought there was no better way....... I didn't knew this will make you stand here....."

I saw his eyes getting wet and wetter, He said, "I ruined your life... I am shame in name of a brother....I did everything in my power to keep you with Riccardo... but look at you know, at least you were happy as our sister, as our daughter......"

Isaac placed his hand on my cheek, he said, "I am sorry... I beg, let me fix it... I will return everything to you.... every damn thing..... Cherish Derosa doesn't need anyone but her family.... Let's go back...." Riccardo ended every threat to my way or else how would we face this day? I know situation is against me, but can I leave the one who protected me first, even when I always thought wrong of him.

I whispered, "Cherish needs her Riccardo..... I cannot let him alone at this time.... I promised... I will never leave him....."

Hours later,

Iris said, "Hey.... don't worry too much, you have to be strong right now.... you are his wife..."

But he doesn't remember me.

My car stopped, I noticed Riccardo was helped out of his parents car. His father made sure I was not in sight of Riccardo. He didn't even let Isaac come with me, he said insisted of that I should return to My parents.

I got down the car looking at his back, he is covered in bandages, his head and his hand are mainly injured. He has leg injury too, so he is on a wheelchair, the doctor told me he got some waist injury too.

I am speechless, how he got this injured saving me. It's my fault.

I should have jumped out of the window as he told me too. If I could have escaped the fire willingly, he wouldn't have to suffer from this injury.

He has some minor burn marks, and lot of bone injuries, he shielded me from the falling furniture.

But, how could I jump from 2nd floor of a building, I am pregnant... I... I... had no way....

If I knew he would get this much injured then, I would have jumped, I swear.

I don't care about anyone, but him.... only him.

I closed my eyes, thinking it is not the right time.

I got in the living room, I noticed Riley. I am stunned why is she here?

I realized the change in the living room, our... our wedding pictures are missing.

Riley got down to Riccardo's level as she said, "Riccardo..... you made me so worried... you have to promise not to get in danger again...."

She hugged him. My feast tightened.

I walked to her angry, when Riccardo's mother came in my sight, she looks angry as she looks at Riley.

I said, "He needs rest.... I will take him to the room..." I will deal with her after Riccardo leaves.

Riley said, "Who are you to order?... My fiancé is injured, I can take care of him...."

Riccardo had a cold expression he asked, "Fiance!... Since when... when is my house full of crazy womens!!! Guard!! Throw them out!!!" He glared at Riley then at me.

He doesn't remember her too? Wait that makes sense, as far I know, he was dating Riley a year before our marriage.

So, she also doesn't exist in his mind, I am glad at least.

Riley got down on her knees, she said, "Riccardo... You are sick, Babe... We are getting engaged next week..... but since you are like this... I will be ok to postpone it for now... But don't say that..."

I couldn't help but glare at her, I want to kill her, drown her in acid or something. How dare she tried to fool my man!!

Riccardo's father intervened, "Riccardo.... She is your finace.... Rizzo's daughter, you liked her every much... Boy, try to remember...." Riccardo looked so confused, he looked at everyone's face, he whispered unsettled, "Whatever.... tell her... and every one under this roof... not to bother me too much, I will kill anyone who comes in my way..."

Riley still had a pitiful face, she is faker than the plastic plans for decorations. She whispered, "Riccardo...I promise you will remember me..."

Yea... I hope so... then he will kill you, because he was going crazy to do that before.

His eyes went around the house, he relaxed, then sighed. I realized this palace looked like this before I entered this place... So, he is believing them.

He can't.....

Then what will happen to us. But I couldn't say anything knowing his weak mental condition. I don't want to lose him completely.

Riccardo's father was about to say something to me, When Riccardo asked, "Who are you? You walked in my hospital room and followed me here to my house?... You have death wish !!!!"

He screamed, "Guard!!!" Riley smirked at me.

He looks at me as if I am unfamiliar to him. He doesn't remember me.... our marriage of these months vanished from his eyes.

I tried to fight my tears, I said, "I am.."

Riley said, "She is my friend... Sara .... How can you forget Riccardo? Didn't I told you about her like hundreds of time?"

Riley said, "Sara... You should go, since Riccardo is getting uncomfortable.... I promise I will give you a call...."

I was stunned by her fakeness, Riccardo said, "Whatever... just leave everyone... I am fine now..."

He sounded so weak.

Riley said, "Now.. leave..." She ordered me.

I heard Riccardo's mother, "She is not going anywhere, till I am here...."

Riccardo looked at her, so did I. I am stunned, everyone of us is waiting for Riccardo's mom to speak, she said holding the situation, "Ricc... son, she is my secretary, you suggested her to me..... coincidently she is friend of Riley, I still need her...."

Riccardo looked so annoyed he had a glance at me, he said, "Fine.... Just make sure, not to come in front of me...." My heart broke into million pieces.

Riccardo tried to get up, I tried to help him when he said, "Don't you dare...." My hand retrieved on his that angry look.

Fred quickly pulled Riccardo's hand over his shoulder helping him. Riccardo glared at me, "You work for my mother ..... not for me, remember your place women...."

I looked down his words, his words can hurt so bad, I never knew that. I noticed he smirk on Riley's face.

Fred said, "Riccardo... you should not try to walk..."

Riccardo warned, "I am not that damn weak...."

Fred took Riccardo upstairs. Riley smirked as she mocked me, "Told you... you are just few days of joy for him.... now pack your things and leave, do not leave a trace behind...."

Riccardo's dad said, "I will compensate you and Derosa family.... better end this chapter here... I will forget you caused my son's this situation."

I looked at the old man saying, "Remember what I told you.... it's a offer from a business women, I will pay you twice for your son... remember that day, father-in-law...."

Riley said, "She needs few tight slaps...since no one is here to stop me..."

Iris said, "I will kill you..."

Riley said, "You are fired!!"

She laughed, she looked dead in Riley's eyes as she said, "Neither of you can fire me... nor Riccardo who forgot everything..... it's in my contract... till This world Exist... I will be around Cherish.. Madam of this house... unlike you Riley Rizzo, a home wreaker..."

Riccardo's father said, "We can kill you both to end this... act wise and get out of here...."

I warned, "You will be coward, the situation is your favor.... and you are so scared, that he will choose me over and over again...."

Riccardo's mother said, "You are going behind my son's back, playing this nasty game with his wife..... Riccardo choose her over this bitch!... You will regret trusting this Riley..."

She stepped up for me, I didn't understand she dislikes me, now she has a chance but she is helping me?

She said, "Riley... if you harm my daughter-in-law then you will lose your head?... and for how long will you play this game, you have no place in his heart..."

Riccardo's mothergrabbed my hand, she said talking me in, "Let's get you to your room, Cherish..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
177K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
17.9K 280 16
Black eyes. Soulless. Unforgiving. Grey. Ice-cold, but just enough that I'm able to melt it. Both make me feel something. The matter was, which one o...
3M 58.4K 44
COMPLETEDâś… Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...