Nanbaka x Male Reader

Galing kay DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... Higit pa

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 35

596 37 15
Galing kay DragonTrainer02

Y/n's pov;
"But if I stay here, I won't be able to help or see anything." Nico said.

"Yes, and that's exactly why I want you to stay here, no matter what you hear. Don't look out." Upa said. Nico whines, and Upa gets in his face. "Am I, understood?".

"Yeah, I get it." Nico said.

Upa walks back over to us. "What a pain." Upa said.

"Are you sure, we couldn't use his help?" Liang asked.

"Course, I am. He's the one, I told you about. He's easily influenced if he sees our movements, he'll mimic them with great precision. But his body hasn't been trained like ours, he could end up destroying himself. This is the best way to avoid that." Upa said. Me and Liang looked at each other then smiled. "What's with the smiles?".

"Nothing, really." We look back at him. "I guess even you worry about other people." Liang said.

"Hey, what exactly are you trying to say?" Upa asked.

"Even you have a soft side from time to time. You should consider making Nico, your student. He still hasn't stopped bothering you about it plus." I look at Nico. "He can throw a nasty punch without influence.".

"Well aren't you cute." We all looked back to Hachiman coming right for us. "Now shut the hell up and die!" Upa ran towards him first before me and Liang followed behind. While Hachiman was focused on them, I ran to the side of him and punched him in the side of his ribs then jumped back. Hachiman looks at me. "I'm getting real tired of you getting a hit on me." Liang ran up to Hachiman and kicked him in the stomach causing him to jerk back. Hachiman turns back to Liang and Upa. "Tell you what that was a nice little performance you showed me. You kids deserve a treat." Hachiman pulled something from his pocket. "How about a blast from the past." He threw down a little ball at them, and when it hit the ground purple gas surrounded them. They didn't react in time and inhaled some of the gas from the coughing I heard.

"No!" I said.

"Doesn't this take you back? Fast acting muti- target poison, you boys use these things for every job." Hachiman said.

"I remember, but where'd you get more?" Upa asked.

"There's no way you could have done it by yourself. Especially not down here." Liang said.

"I guess that means, I had help. I don't want to give it away, but this should be pretty obvious. You kids know any chemists? Maybe one who supplied ingredients by the guards here. You know who I'm talking about. He's a finer tool than you, and he's all mine." Hachiman said.

"Jesus, this guy has obsessive issues." I mumbled.

"You were talking pretty big earlier, little shrimp." Hachiman lifts his mallet high above him."I think I'll flatten you first.".

Liang dropped to his knee. "Upa!".

"Fine, I'll smash you both." Hachiman said.

I ran over and got in front of Upa and Liang. "Bring it, fat fucker.".

"Gladly- Hey, wait a minu-"minute.

"Ha! He responded to it." I said.

"Jesus christ, Tb/n." Liang said.

"Enough talk," Hachiman said, as he throws down his mallet. I raise my hands and caught it. I'm not even struggling to be honest.

"The only thing, I'll give Sammy credit for is for the brutal training and fights, he put us through. I can at least defend myself and hold back people." I thought

"Tb/n,".

I look over to my left and Nico was standing there concerned. "Nico?" Me and Liang said at the same time.

"What are you doing here? I told you to stay out of this, you can't beat him, he's too strong!" Upa said.

Nico looks at Upa. "I'm sorry, master. But listen, there's another reason why I didn't go with Jyugo and the others. I did it because without my medicine. I couldn't keep up, when I don't have it my chest hurts really badly. And I start slowly down, until I can barely move at all, so I had to leave them. Because if I stayed, I would have just slowed them down and made them worry." Nico said.

"Who is this kid?" Hachiman asked.

"None of your damn business." I said.

"I know that I'm mostly a burden, but that isn't because I wanna be. I wanna help, I wanna fight with you. So for as long as I can still move, as long as there's some way I can help. I'll do the same thing that you guys did, and give it my best shot." Nico said.

I push the mallet back and heard Nico gasp in pain. I turn my head back to Nico griping his chest.

"Nico, why?" Upa asked.

Nico looks back at Upa. "Why do you think? Because I want to be an awesome hero just like you.".

"Like me? But I'm not-" Gaint needles went to Nico's back, and he fell to one knee. My eyes widen with shock.

"Those needles," Liang said.

I look back to Hachiman holding one more needle in his hand. "I don't know how you avoided breathing that gas, but those needles have enough poison in them to kill a man ten times your size. Say goodnight, kiddo." Hachiman said..

Nico slowly got back up to his feet. "This stuff-".

"Impossible! I know those needles broke skin." Hachiman said.

"Won't work on me!" Nico said.

"Seriously!?" Upa asked.

"Too bad, your plan sucked." I said, before charging at Hachiman.

Uno's pov;
"Oh no, oh no! What do we do? We lost him, we totally left poor sweet, Nico behind." I said. I look back at Jyugo and grabbed his shoulders and shaked him. "He took his medicine right, Jyugo?! Tell me, he took his medicine, please Jyugo please!".

"He said that he lost his medicine bag, remember?" Jyugo reminded me.

"Calm down, I'm sure. He'll be fine." Trois said.

"I don't know about that, it kind of depends on how sick, this Nico guy is." Honey said.

"That's honestly a fair point, I certainly hope he hasn't collapsed in some dark hallway." Trois said.

"That's not what, we're scared of." I said.

"It isn't?" Trois and Honey asked.

"There's no way to understand it without seeing it for yourself." I look at Trois and Honey. "This is really really bad.".

Y/n's pov;
While me and Nico were fighting Hachiman, I got in a lot of hits on him. As Nico uses his chained ball to hit him, but Hachiman jumps back.

"Well if poison doesn't work. How's this!?" Hachiman threw down a ball at Nico, and when it hit the ground, purple smoke surrounds him.

"Damn it, no!" Liang said.

"You have to hold your breath!" Upa said.

"To late for that, he's already-" Nico jumps out of the poison. "The hell?".

Nico does a flying kick, and lands it. "Did he land it?" Upa asked.

"I think s-"

Hachiman grabs Nico's ankle. "Are you trying to tickle me?!" He threw Nico at the wall. Nico's back crashes into the wall hard and fell to the ground with some pieces of the wall falling behind him. "I didn't expect you to be immune to my poison, but it looks like that's your only trick." I ran over to Nico and got on one knee beside him.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm good," Nico said.

"For a second though." I look back at Hachiman. I stood back up and stood in front of Nico. "I thought you might be a threat, but no you're just a nuisance. A fly, I'm gonna to crush.".

I hear Nico started coughing a bit, as I see Upa running to us in the corner of my eye.

"You've done enough okay, go hide!" Upa said, while standing beside Nico.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," Liang said.

"Weren't you paralyzed by that poison gas bomb?" Nico asked.

"Yeah, but I was able to recover a bit of control, while you and Tb/n protected us." Upa said.

"You mean, I was useful? That's all I ever wanted, I'm so glad." Nico said.

"Forget, I said that just stay out of this okay." Upa said.

"Don't you worry." Nico ran past me. "I'm gonna fight even harder now!".

"Nico, stop!" I raised my voice.

"No, stay back!" Upa shouted.

Hachiman lifts his mallet and is about to throw it down at Nico. Liang grabbed Nico and got out of the way.

"Liang?" Nico said.

"You can't get close to him, he'll blow you away with that weapon." Liang said.

The mallet hits the ground and explodes like it did when I fought Hachiman the first time.

"Woah, did that just explode?!" Nico asked.

"It'll detonate as soon as it touches something just stay back Tb/n, Upa, and I will take it from-" A blast came out of no where and hit Liang in the back.

"Liang!".
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts so far?

I apologize for any late updates, my health has been getting worse lately and trying to get it under control. So I apologize if updates are a little slow. But I'll try to get as many chapters as I can up. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Have a good day/night everyone!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

101K 2K 61
Ryuki Echizen. A 14 yrs. old tennis pro who's father is a Legend tennis player named Nanjirou Echizen. Hunted by her dark past, she decided to leave...
84.7K 2.2K 27
Highest rank= #2 in nanbaka (5/30/2019) #1 in Uno (10/11/2019) What if Samon guessed Uno's motive for breaking out right...
196K 5.3K 27
*WARNING HAS SWEARING* A girl named (F/n) who was the sister of Hajime and Hitoshi Sugoroku. She was energetic and sweet, until she died. Hajime and...
8.6K 364 19
Y/n L/n a famous American singer and actor who became famous at the age of seventeen years old and is now twenty five years old. She has the hearts...