Nanbaka x Male Reader

By DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 34

638 37 17
By DragonTrainer02

Y/n's pov;
"I thought you died back at the cage figh-".

"You thought wrong." I said, before I ran towards him and Rokuriki.

"Tb/n, wait!" Liang said.

I didn't listen to Liang and kept running towards Hachiman.. Rokuriki noticed me running and charges at me too. Right when I got near him, he lifted up his sword about to strike down so he could slice me. But I slid between the opening of his legs and went towards mister oinks a lot.

"Stay away from me, little shit!" Hachiman said, before he lifts up a big ass mallet.

"Only one person can call me that, and that's Hajime." I said.

"Watch out for that mallet, it'll explode when it hits something!" Liang said.

Liang's pov;
Rokuriki stopped in his tracks and watches Tb/n and Hachiman.

"Die!" Hachiman shouted, and threw down his huge mallet at Tb/n. The mallet hits the ground and explodes. There was smoke where Tb/n was.

"Tb/n!" Me and Upa yelled.

Hachiman laughs and puts his mallet over his shoulder. "Seems the little shit got weak. And he's one of Sammy's best fighters? Please." The smoke disappeared, but Tb/n's body wasn't there. "What?! Where did he go?!".

In the darkness above Hachiman's mallet, you can see bright red eyes glowing and I froze at the sight.

"I would word my next sentence carefully if i were you, and by the way-" My eye's widen from seeing Tb/n. He looks terrifying like a devil, and he looks like he wants to murder him."Hajime is the only one, who can call me little shit or little brat." Hachiman slowly looks over his shoulder and looks at Tb/n.

"How did y-".

"I never go down that easily, you know that." Tb/n said, before he kicks Hachiman hard in the face. Tb/n jumps off the mallet and lands on the ground in front of Hachiman. Tb/n turns around and punches Hachiman hard In the stomach then jumps back. "By the way, you fucking smell terrible. There are things called a shower and soap.".

Hachiman groaned while holding his nose in pain. He looks at Rokuriki. "Don't stand there watching." He points at me and Upa. "Take care of them! Leave this one to me." He points at Tb/n.

Rokuriki turns to us and charges."He's coming pretty fast." Upa said.

"I see," I said, as I got into a fight position and blocked every attack Rokuriki swings with his swords. I ducked his last attack and broke one of his swords in half.

"That's pretty slick." Hachiman said.

I hear Hachiman groan in pain."Your focus is on me, pig." Tb/n said.

I pull back my left arm and used a martial arts technique to push Rokuriki far back until his back crashes into the wall behind Hachiman. "I'm sorry, a respectful warrior doesn't dishonor his enemy by holding back.".

Jyugo's pov;
Trois stopped in front of me as the others continued going down the staircase. He turned towards me "I'm ready to admit that you've impressed me.".

"How so?" I asked.

"With your jail-breaking, I simply have to ask. Have you always been able to unlock things so easily?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I said.

"It's extraordinary that you were able to master that with so little effort." He said. I didn't say anything, because i don't know what to say. "Surely you realize how unique that talent is. I underestimated you.".

"Oh,".

"Excuse me darling, but did you even notice that I complimented you?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"When someone takes the time to praise you, they deserve a response. Don't respond like Honey though he just gets full of himself." He said.

"Huh?" Honey comes around the corner with Uno. "What are you saying about me?" He came us, but Trois held him back with his hand. "Damn it, Trois. You know you're only allowed to start a spat, when I'm within earshot. Tell me, why my name was on your lips.".

"This reaction is completely unwarranted, but at least it provides a jumping off point for conversation." Trois said.

"Do tell," Honey said. Trois chuckles, and I still haven't said much.

"What I was trying to say is that it can be hurtful to other people, when you seem indifferent in their thoughts. Now, I'll reiterate that every single one of us is captivated by that special ability of yours." Trois said.

"But I don't know what to say." I said.

"If you're ever at a loss for ways to talk to someone, try putting the focus on them. Ask questions, taking the time to learn about people will help you to make them happy and comfortable around you. And learning about others you also tend to discover things about yourself, and knowing your own strengths and taste is essential for winning the heart of a lady." Trois said.

Uno came over to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. "I don't think this poor baby is ever gonna get a girlfriend. But don't you worry, your chick repellent head. I'll be always be around to keep you warm at night.".

"Hey, I could get a girl if I wanted too. I have very little body hair and my nipples are bright pink, remember?!" I said.

"Yeah just show some girl, your nips that'll work." Uno said.

"No, no gentlemen. You must rise above such immaturity to be truly popular with the opposite sex. You must first improve your inner self." Trois said.

"Though before you go to all the trouble you do need to be handsome." Honey said.

"Oh, right how unfortunate for you two." Trois said.

"Are you blind? There's no question that I'm the best looking guy here!" Uno said.

"Please if I had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents!" Honey said.

"I am so hot!" Uno said, before looking to the side. "What do you think, Nico? Which one of us is the hottest? And remember which one knows where you live." I noticed Nico not here. "Nico?".

"Looks like he isn't here." I said.

"What?!?" The others yelled.

Y/n's pov;
I back up from Hachiman to catch a breath. Hachiman is getting his ass beat pretty good. A hand grabbed my shoulder and I looked over my shoulder. It was Liang and I snap out of my fighting mode immediately.

"That was amazing, Tb/n. How did you get on his mallet without getting hurt?" Liang asked.

I give him a little smile. "I have my ways around.".

Hachiman scoffed and I looked back to him picking up Rokuriki by his head. "Would you look at that, beaten so easily. What a useless prick." He threw Rokuriki on the ground and started stomping on his back. Liang pulls me back closer to Upa and him by my hand as Hachiman walk towards us."I think it's kind of funny actually. These weakling guards try to act like badasses only because they have us in chains. They're the ones that makes this place unbearable. They always get in the way of a good plan, guards really know how to put the hot iron on. But outside the prison gates, you can do whatever the hell you want. Power is the truest force, and I had plenty. That's how you boys enjoy the luxuries of the underworld isn't that right? The monkey can mentor you for the rest of your damn lives, but we broke you in the underworld. There's no way you could recover from the conditioning you received from yours truly." I felt Liang squeeze my hand and his hand was shaking in mine. I gripped his hand back to keep him calm and hid his hand behind me so Hachiman doesn't see his fear or nervousness. "I told you, people are trash their perishable goods to supply income, nothing more. Get stronger, and crush the weak. Kill your feelings, take what's yours. I taught you that, I hear that you boys have been training hard, but I failed to see what for. Their skills are similar tools of our trade, your purpose is to kill." I could feel Liang's bodyheat burning up with anger. He pulls his hand out of mine, and he growled from anger. "You will never hav-" Upa ran up Hachiman and punched him in the jaw.

"Everything, you ever taught us or said we were. Was a lie, you filthy pig." Upa said. Hachiman fell pretty far back. "Which means we have plenty to learn if we want to rejoin society. But what better place to start learning than here with our only real mentor. Oh, what was that crap you tried to feed us earlier? I don't exactly recall us agreeing to become your tools, so stop acting like we owe you. If you're still itching to go back to that world of power and disloyalty, then by all means. But first you're gonna have to go through me.".

In the corner of my eye, I see green hair pop out from behind the rocks. "Is that?" I thought.

"Masterrr!" I hear Nico yelled, then a crash.

Me and Liang look over to Upa tackled on the ground. "Nico, what do you think you're doing here?" Upa asked.

"I decided to stay behind so I could watch you guys fight from up close." Nico said.

"You what?" Upa asked.

"Yeah, yeah, anyway could you say that line one more time, that part you said not to long ago. 'If you're still itching to go back to that world of power and disloyalty, then by all means. But first you're gonna have to go through me.' So cool!" Nico said.

"Stop fanboying, you're spoiling the mood." Upa said, as he grabbed Nico's face and pulled on his cheeks.

I rolled my eyes at their teenage behavior, before i got a sharp pain In the back of my head and rubbed it. "Tb/n is it your head?" Liang asked.

"Yeah, I think it was when I hit the back of my head on that wall." I said.

I hear Hachiman get up and came at us. He was about to throw down his mallet. Me and Liang went over to Nico and Upa. I grabbed Nico while Liang grabbed Upa and we jumped out of the way as Hachiman's mallet hits the ground.

"What are you brat's going on about?" Hachiman asked.

Me and Liang set Nico and Upa down. "Stop right where you are, fatass." Liang said.

Hachiman gasped a bit.

"At least, he said it nicely. I would've said worse." I said.

"Fair enough," Hachiman said.

I looked back to Upa putting Nico in a hiding spot in the Rock's.
--------------------------------------------------------
So I decided to be extra nice and gift you guys, an extra chapter 😌

Thoughts so far?

If you have ideas for future chapters please let me know!

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 830 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...
26.7K 1K 37
What would happen if a zombie apocalypse broke out three years ago in Japan and across the world? You, your brother B/n, and his twin sister Aria ha...
84.7K 2.2K 27
Highest rank= #2 in nanbaka (5/30/2019) #1 in Uno (10/11/2019) What if Samon guessed Uno's motive for breaking out right...
174K 4K 23
Nanbaka is a prison full of men But what happens when a female inmate joins them? She is also a stunningly beautiful lady, she's very nice, and kind...