THE DON'S MUSLIM MAID

Por coosambi

Fatima is a young and beautiful Muslim wife, her life gets turnt upside down when her husband gets a second w... Más

Betrayal
second wife moving in with child
selfish reasons
(rape)
Enough is enough
The maid job
meeting the Don
Bullied
you can run but you can't hide
protective beast
his special maid
love blossoms
the bombshell
heart break
painful goodbyes
going back
Misfortune
on my own
Finding Allah
authors note
tieing the knot
More heartache
revealations
tragedy
A mini us
love will always find you
once again the Don's maid
Mama bear
bonding as a family
getting attached
THE END
Changes in ending( please re-read)
Very important Authors note
crossover ending 😉 (with changes, re-read)
Serious health update

not so happily ever after

4K 95 4
Por coosambi

Fatima's POV
It's been two months since we got married and I couldn't be any happier.Darmn Isaac was a monster in bed, and after destroying me,he would treat me like I was as soft as a feather.

The next mornings that I would get sore,he would always pamper me,just for me to get better, then have sex with me again.
I can't complain I love it, especially when we made love.

Isaac had hired maids, even after I told him that I could handle it.He said no, because he wanted to treat me like a queen and besides the house was too big for me to handle alone.

It was true but I still did the cooking.I just loved cooking for him,it was my way of pampering him.I would learn how to prepare other continental dishes just to spice up his day.

At first I failed and made a mess making him laugh and poke fun at me.I would always act like a sore loser, which made him bake me cookies.

After much work,I mastered cooking other continental dishes.Tonight I made some spicy khebabs.I came to the hall only to find him with a woman.

I froze seeing the woman wrapping her arms around him.Isaac met my gaze yet he didn't move away from her.This brought tears in my eyes.

Man:what a beauty (I saw a man sitting in the corner with his legs crossed.The woman soon turned to me.She and the man looked alike)

Ivy:who is this?
Isaac:my maid.(my heart dropped.How could he?I looked into his eyes,he held a cold expression)

Damon:wow,the Don's Muslim maid.When I heard you had a Muslim maid ,I found it funny but it is indeed true.She is very beautiful.
Ivy:yes brother.Are you going to serve us or not?

(I came to the table and placed the plate of khebabs down.)
Damon:get me a bottle of whiskey
Fatima:we don't have that,sorry(I walked off trying to hold in the tears.)

I came to our bedroom praying that this was a joke and that he didn't have a mistress.Isaac will never betray me.

Isaac's POV
Damon: your maid,is she single?
Isaac:she is married (I said sternly, hiding my jealousy)
Ivy:oh stop it brother,she is too innocent to be one of your play toys.

Damon:oh I would keep this one especially because she is innocent.
Isaac: that's enough,what are you two doing here?
Damon: isn't it obvious,or did you forget about the agreement made years ago, even before we were born?

Isaac: I thought that deal expired a long time ago
Damon:no because our enemies have merged four mafia's together.The threat had been eliminated long ago when your mom and dad got married,thanks to their love,it made two mafia's merge making your mafia stronger.

But now your mafia isn't strong anymore and being it that we are allies,we are to merge.It was made law that when our enemies merged and doubled,we have to do the same to equalise.

Isaac:so what you are saying is that...
Damon:you have to marry my sister.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

40.7K 3K 49
☆ AMAAN ULLAH ZAMAN ☆ 27 year old ex-marine who is now looking for some meaning in his life. After his father remarried he doesn't have a family to c...
141K 12.1K 75
COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving and marrying one woman. He'd make histo...
20.1K 681 38
Previously known as: I'll never forgive you Maryam Junaid, a pious, confident young Muslimah who lost her parents in a fire at the age of ten. As the...
544K 54.6K 47
What happens when your grandfather picks you, a happily married man with a heavily pregnant wife, amongst all his grandsons to get married to the gr...