𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧...

By anshchi

Jung y/n whose marriage is fixed with a playboy name Kim taehyung for the reputation of his family he says ye... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24🔞
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36 /little mature content /
37
38
39
40 /mature content ahead /
41 / mature content ahead/
42
43
44🔞
45
46
48
New Book
49
Jeon Jungkook

47

1.5K 79 7
By anshchi

I was excited about the news and telling tae would be more exciting . But what if he didn't gave me reaction I wanted . Like he would be jumping and hugging me so tight and then worrying ' no no y/n you have to be careful now' haha I was laughing at my thoughts.

I search for some ideas how to suprise him . I don't want to do a huge planning but some little things would be enough to suprise him . I got some ideas and buy some stuffs .

As I put the cup on the table where he like to drink his tea . And put the pregnancy test in the bed side table . And put child shoes in his closet .

***

Tae came home and first thing he did is to hug y/n and ask her about the day as he knows she took half day from the office.

" Are you not feeling well now too " he ask worriedly

I shook and my head and smile at him " I'm fine now baby " as he smile at me and hugged me more tightly.

' my husband is the best husband in the world how caring he is ' I smiled thinking.

" Now go freshen up I'll prepare tea for you hm " and he nodded and went to his room pecking my forehead.

I went to the kitchen and prepare tea for him . As I prepared tea for him . He came running towards me .

" Baby you've fever " he ask putting his palm on my forehead

" No tae why " I ask him not knowing why he is saying so .

" Then what is this " he showed me my pregnancy test .

' oh god my dumb husband he think this is thermometer '

I slap my forehead and took that pregnancy test from him and gave him his tea .

" You take this and I don't have any fever , do you really think this is thermometer"

He raised his eyebrows and saw my movements carefully . " Then what is this " he ask taking his cup from my hand I shook my head.

" Nothing you focus on the tea , see something is different today guess what " I said playfully wiggling my eyebrows to him .

He squinted his eyebrows towards me and ask " what "

" Your cup isn't it different" I said and now he put his cupboard up in front of his eyes and stare at it and after few minutes he started laughing.

" What's this baby you're so funny haha"

"What why are you laughing " I ask angrily

" This cup what's this a sperm haha " he said laughing and sitting on the sofa . " You're in joking mood today hm baby " he said turning his head towards me and sipping his tea .

" You didn't understand anything see this and that " I point out the pregnancy test and the cup

" What to understand in this " he said shrugging and focusing on sipping his tea .

I can't with him is he always this dumb or I used to think my husband is little bit intelligent. I move away from him and came back to my room . I was pissed really pissed. What tricks this Google tell me , my husband can't guess any one of that . Now last option is left or should I try the bottle one too .

Now I took two bottles and write in sticky note

From husband - wrote and  put this note  in first bottle

To Daddy - put this in second bottle

Now he'll understand something hehe . I smiled to myself and saw tae was coming back to his room .

I put two bottles in front of him .

" Now what are these y/n " he ask coming close to me and grabbing both bottles in his hand and he reads out loud

" From husband to Daddy " he chuckled and then give me his smirk

" So us this new way to seduce me , if you want to have sex baby you can ask me openly why these puzzles" he said as he put the bottles aside and hovered over me .

I was so angry now . I pushed him as he slip in the corner of the bed.

" I'm not seducing you , you - you are not understanding anything leave it then I don't want to tell you , don't blame me afterwards if you got to know I'm not gonna tell you anything now " as I said and storm outside the bedroom . I went outside and went to the park close to our area .

I wanted some fresh air which I knew I won't get in my house . Tsk he didn't got any hint. I'm not telling him anything he could guess in his own now . I did everything which was told on Google. What more now . The pizza thing . Nah it was lame then how . I think I should tell him directly. But it was not fun . But now I can't do anything.

After a while I went back home as I also brought something to eat with me because I was in no mood to cook .

I put the food in the kitchen and went to our bedroom to call tae . As I went inside I saw Tae back as he was sitting in the bed with his head hung low .

' What happened to him ' I thought as I move towards him

" Tae " I called him and he move his head towards mine and I saw Tae was crying.

Why ?

" Tae wh- what happened huh ? What is it because I scold you I'm so--" I couldn't complete my sentence as he stood up and hugged me so tightly

" I'm so- sorry I - I am so dumb right . Yeah the most dumbest man in this Earth" he said crying in my shoulder

" Whaa---"

" We are pregnant y/n "

__________________________________

😂😂 Do you all like this chapter do vote and comment 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 220 13
This is a story of a girl name Yn who was heartbroken after her bf cheated on him... She always cry silently and became cold to everyone except for h...
4.3K 263 16
Taehyung finds himself having feelings for his half-brother Jimin. For moral, he avoids him at all costs. But when he hears Jimin's in a relationship...
13.8K 388 11
Jeon Jungkook has been secretly in love with Taehyung since ages. But Tae only loves Jimin. However, one day - their parents arrange their wedding f...
292K 20.1K 61
Kim Taehyung is heir to one of the hotel business giants in SK. He is spoiled, carefree, and loved by everyone. Kim Seokjin is an orphan florist. Bu...