✓ My doomsday management syst...

By koushuu17

Author: Aduou Link; https://www.novel543.com/1227305531/dir [With cp + apocalypse + system + store opening +... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
191-200
201-210

181-190

47 0 0
By koushuu17

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System - Chapter 181 Knowledge is Money

With the help of Grandma Wang, Fu Junbo and three others, they entered the hot spring, and Xiao Man, who was hiding under the quilt, finally showed his head.

Is this the refuge everyone is talking about?

Are mom and dad here too?

Xiaoman looked at the beautiful Tangquan Hall curiously. The uncles and aunts in the hall were all wearing short-sleeved shirts and were not afraid of the cold at all. It was really amazing!

After sending Grandma Wang in, Fu Junbo and the others went to pick up supplies again.

After Grandma Wang came to the reception desk and asked about Xi Yue, she took her granddaughter out of the shopping cart and began to scan the information and redeem points.

Grandma Wang's mind was in chaos. As a Chinese teacher who believed in science, everything in this was extremely mysterious to her.

She calmed down, scanned the file and started exchanging points.

She carries a gold watch, a filial piety for her children, and some cash with her. Although these cannot be exchanged for food, they may be used again one day, so it is always a good idea to bring them with her.

After throwing these in, she rummaged around for the trolley.

Throw in the clothes you don't need.

Xiaomans doll should be kept.

Books that ignite fire, throw them in.

Wait...

Grandma Wang had just thrown away the books and was about to continue searching, but she turned around suddenly, as if she had discovered something incredible. [A worn gold ring: 15 cents per hundred

yuan currency

The balance of 10,000 yuan was stunned for a long time, and Xiao Man pulled him back to his senses.

Knowledge is power, knowledge is money, this is absolutely true! ! !

She prepared her wallet, exchanged it for a watch at the reception desk, and then took Xiao Man to the side to wait for the three young men.

Judging from their appearance, they probably didnt know that books could be exchanged for so much savings, and even a young man wouldnt say 30 to 500.

High. Still 30 short of 500. Yuan happily dragged his snakeskin bag in. The bag contained some electronics from the bakery. This bag will definitely help him break through the 500 mark!

"Grandma, how much did you change? We need to change more. The vending machine over there sells thermostatic clothes, so you won't be afraid of the cold when you put them on!" Gao Yuan exchanged money while talking casually to Grandma Wang next to him.

"In exchange for about 11,000 yuan, you..."

"What??? So much? Grandma, you have so much gold in your home!" Gao Yuan didn't mean any harm in his words. It seemed to him that Grandma Wang didn't bring much, so he could In exchange for so much money, it must be something easy to carry and valuable, such as gold.

"Hey!" Grandma Wang waved her hand: "It's a book! I exchanged a copy of Ma Zhe for 10,000 points. Even Xiaoman's picture book is worth more than my gold jewelry!"

Ten thousand! ! !

Knowledge is money! The teacher didnt lie to me!

After Gao Yuan was shocked, he quickly thanked Grandma Wang. She might not have told him the news, but she still told him!

Grandma Wang waved her hand and took Xiao Man to change his shoes and go upstairs. Gao Yuan immediately ran out to tell the two brothers the good news.

The reception desk was not far from the exchange machine, and their conversation was also listened to by Xi Yue and Shen Yu.

"It turns out that books can be exchanged for so much money..."

Shen Yu took a sip of coffee and replied slowly: "It's not surprising, but the second book with the same content is probably not worth much." "

That's okay, too. After all, there are so many books in one plane! Cultural inheritance is a great treasure!"

00:00

Previous

PlayNext

00:00 / 03:31

Mute

Settings

Fullscreen

Copy video url

Play/Pause

Mute/Unmute

Report a problem

Language

Share

Vidverto Player

...

One evening, Xi Yue and Xi Yue did not receive any new guests. Perhaps the wooden doors in other cities were well hidden and difficult to be discovered.

It started to get dark early in the extreme cold plane, and the balances of the three Fu Junbo brothers who had spent the whole afternoon were over 1,000 each.

Although the books collected from [㳔] were not exchanged for [㳔's particularly high points], compared to the previous aimless search, the points obtained from these books already made them very satisfied.

The four members of the Yi family also ran back and forth several times. They were fully armed and traveled easily. They even brought back many antique calligraphy and paintings, and they became rich instantly!

Everyone went back to the hot spring pavilion to take a bath, and then went to the buffet restaurant for dinner.

Everyone in the extreme cold plane has a smile on their face. They are extremely satisfied with today's harvest!

As soon as eight o'clock passed, it was time to move in the hot summer plane. They were gearing up to prepare, hoping that they could also find good things. Not to mention thermostatic clothes, it would be easy to buy a mask that can breathe freely if you have enough money. alright!

As soon as the two families in cool clothes left Tangquan, a short-haired man wearing an old man's undershirt and pulling a cart came in.

He was stunned for a while, then quickly regained his composure and pulled the cart toward the reception desk.

As he got closer and closer, Xi Yuehe found a big dog sitting in the cart behind him!

The big dog looks like a golden retriever. The hair on its body has been shaved, and its four paws are wrapped with gauze. It is constantly sticking out its tongue and panting heavily.

"Hello, can I bring pets here?" the short-haired man asked politely.

It can be seen from the affection in his eyes as he kept comforting the dog that if Xi Yue said he couldn't carry it, he might turn around and pick him up.

"Okay. I need to go to that computer to scan the information and create a file, and exchange items for points. Later, I used the points to exchange for tickets to the hot spring." Xi Yue said (this, pointing to the big dog with its tongue sticking out) : "It needs it too."

After thanking the short-haired man, he pulled the cart to redeem his savings. In addition to the dog, there were also a few bags on the flat cart. It should be that he had just collected supplies.

The short-haired man's name was Xie Liyan. Among the supplies he collected this time, there happened to be a few books that he planned to take back to the shelter to pass the time. Together with other odds and ends, he exchanged more than 200 points for one coin.

After allocating the money to himself and Gouzi, he went back to the reception desk to buy tickets.

Xi Yue first deducted 20 points from him and exchanged it for a watch.

When the dog's points were deducted, she was stunned for a moment when she looked at the name on the dog's information.

"It's called... Wangcai?" Xi Yue handed over the two watches, not forgetting to glance at Shen Yu who looked a little uncomfortable.

"Ah... yes! His name is Xie Wangcai, and he is a three-year-old golden retriever." Xie Liyan smiled and touched the head of the golden retriever Wangcai, and put a watch on his paws.

As soon as the watch is put on, the paws will automatically adjust the size, which will not make the dog uncomfortable and is very stable at the same time.

"Thank you, Dad."

A sudden sound made Xie Liyan's hands tremble in fright. If he heard correctly, the sound came from his dog son!

"Don't panic. In order to facilitate customers' communication, real-time translation is provided in the hot spring restaurant."

After hearing Xi Yue's words, Xie Liyan was in disbelief, followed by ecstasy!

Help!

What pet owner doesnt want to spend time with his baby?

The key is that he calls me daddy!

It calls me daddy! ! !

Previous chapter

|

Table of contents

|

next chapter

contact us

Table of contents

set up

collect

page

top

share

Report an error

last page

next page

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My apocalyptic management system - Chapter 182 Golden Retriever and Prosperous Wealth

Golden Retriever Wangcai was also shocked by his ability to talk in human words. He said that he could understand the conversation between his father and the beautiful girl. He was so awesome here!

Wang likes this place so much!

After Golden Retriever Wangcai discovered that he could communicate with his father, he started to complain all the time.

"Wang didn't steal daddy's delicious noodles! It was the sister next door who got it!" "

Wang's feet were also injured by the sister next door when she let Wang go to his dad. It hurts!" "

But dad still blames Wang Bu when he comes. He ran around obediently!"

"It wasn't the dog who broke the things belonging to the sister next door! The dog was obedient and didn't bark..."

Xie Liyan knelt down and hugged the golden retriever Wangcai and stroked its head: "I'm sorry, dad was wrong. Wangcai has suffered so much."

After the scorching heat came, Xie Liyan took his golden retriever to a subway station near his home to take refuge.

The crowd in the subway station was filled with people who had come to seek refuge nearby. In order to avoid unnecessary conflicts, he took his dog and lived in the most remote place. Tianlai Novel Network

rests during the day and takes Golden Retriever Wangcai out to find food at night.

After a while, the golden retriever became a little depressed due to the temperature outside, so Xie Liyan could only tie it up in the subway station.

There were three girls living next to the spot he chose. They had always liked making money.

Then there was a girl who had never been pregnant because of poor health, so Xie Liyan often gave the girl some food and asked her to help take care of the golden retriever.

One day, the resting place was in a mess, with opened instant noodle bags and broken noodle cakes everywhere.

He met the girl's apologetic eyes and the hesitant look on the golden retriever's face. He didn't say anything. He just thought that Wangcai had stayed in this smoky place for too long and wanted to vent his dissatisfaction, because it was like this at home before. Yes.

Later, the resting place of the three girls was messed up. He apologized for the food and shortened the traction rope holding Wangcai.

There were doubts in his mind at that time, but the hot weather and physical exhaustion left him no time to think about it.

Later, she discovered that her dog was missing. The girl next door explained that she saw that the dog wanted to go to the toilet, so she took off the leash. Unexpectedly, it ran away.

When Wangcai came to find him, the four soles of his feet were burned and bruised. He was holding him and crying, which was pitiful.

Xie Liyan felt regretful and resentful in his heart. He was angry with himself for not caring about her, and also angry with the girl next door who looked gentle and gentle.

If you don't like dogs, you can just tell him and he will take the dog away, but why do you have to pretend that you like him, take his food, and bully the dog behind his back?

"Dad has worked hard, so don't blame dad for making a fortune." The golden retriever nuzzled his owner obediently. This moment of comfort made Xie Liyan, who had always been strong, feel like crying.

He took a few deep breaths, held back his tears, and got up to take the dog upstairs.

"Um...excuse me, the animal bathing area is over there. There is a bathing area specially provided for animals. It is all automatic. You don't have to worry about the dog's injured area being soaked in water. You can rest after washing. Let's meet up in the district."

Although Xi Yue didn't know what happened specifically, he could barely get a general idea from the golden retriever's words. He just bullied the dog into not being able to speak, and let him take the blame.

Xie Liyan thanked Xi Yue, and then said to Jinmao: "Wangcai, thank you brother and sister, we have to go." "

Thank you, brother and sister~"

"Wangcai, Wangcai???!!!"

Two voices sounded at the same time. , one is the golden retriever's cute voice, and the other is the system's incredible little milk voice.

Oops!

"Is that also a prosperous one just now?" The system's prosperous voice sounded in the minds of Shen Yu and Xi Yue. From its calm tone, it was impossible to detect its current mood.

Xi Yue pretended to be dead and refused to answer, and poked Shen Yu, who was also pretending to be dead, with his finger.

The name you choose is your responsibility!

In these few seconds, countless names came to Shen Yu's mind. He coughed lightly and was about to open his mouth to let Wangcai pick.

Who would have known...

"Oh~ it has the same name as me! What a fate!"

Huh? Why is this development happening?

Xi Yue and Shen Yu looked at each other: "Wangcai... You and Gouzi had a name conflict, aren't you angry?"

Wangcai ran out of the system space and waved his hand: "Hey~ why are you angry? It's all fate. Well. Besides, in the eyes of our system, there is no difference between you humans and dogs. If you can compete with people, why can't you compete with dogs?" Oh, I didn't expect 066 to be quite

open-minded. That's it. The words...weird words.

Wangcai looked through the golden retriever's information: "It's called Xie Wangcai. The man just now must have loved it. He has a last name~"

Xi Yue immediately understood: "Well, we love you too, and you also have a last name! Your last name is Shen , Shen Wangcai! I have heard more than Xie Tuo, right, old man?"

Shen Yu's lips twitched slightly, he nodded helplessly, and said in his heart: Xi Wangcai is actually not bad...

"Wow! Shen Wangcai! They are more valuable than the rich. One more word! Oh cool~"

Xi Yue suppressed a smile and interrupted Wangcai, who was circling around: "Aren't you cheating on... playing games?"

As soon as he mentioned this, Wangcai let out a long sigh. : "Forget it, they are too unplayable~ Juyi reported my game account. I can't play that game now, Tongsheng is really lonely as snow~" "

In that case, why don't we talk about it for you? Things that dont make you lonely~" Xi Yue rubbed his hands, meaning something.

"For example?"

"For example, there was once a president who promised to help attract customers..."

Wangcai's brain started to work, and he suddenly remembered what he had said: "But, but didn't you get the chance to travel to a small shop? ?"

"One code equals one code, brothers will settle the accounts! You won't renege

on your debts, will you..." Xi Yue got addicted to the drama and was about to say something more. Wangcai quickly interrupted her: "I won't renege on my debts! They are all petty. I just need to ask our old friend to come over!"

"Old friend?" Xi Yue was a little confused. Does she still have such a friend?

"That black bus." Shen Yu reminded.

"Correct answer~ Xiao Hei comes out, what kind of customers can't be attracted~"

It's the magic bus! That's okay.

Xi Yue nodded in agreement.

Is it called Xiaohei?

Magic Bus: The real Q, my name is Yeying!

"Sorry, it will arrive at this plane in about an hour, but you have to pay for the 1,000 gold coins to build the parking lot!"

Xi Yue waved his hand nonchalantly, "It's just 1,000 gold coins, you can deduct it as you like!"

Anyway, they can't open the system mall now.

Out of sight, no pain in the flesh!

Previous chapter

|

Table of contents

|

Next chapter

contact us

Table of contents

set up

collect

page

top

share

Report an error

last page

next page

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 183 The Black-hearted Capitalist

"Is there any more love? Let's finish it once and for all. Don't try to trick me secretly! Huh!"

Wangcai conjured up a small sofa, shrank his whole round body into it, and glanced at Xi with squinted eyes. Yue and Shen Yu.

"It's so affectionate..."

"Look, customers from the scorching hot plane come to our door at night, and customers from the extremely cold plane come to our door. We don't even have time to sleep. Can we give you another AI machine to help you?" Xi Yue looked at Wangcai expectantly.

ah? Isnt this kind of situation easy to resolve?

Why give another AI?

Wangcai didn't understand very much and thought Xi Yue was trying to frame him.

It turned its head to look at Shen Yu beside him, and found that the smart Shen Yu also had expectations in his eyes!

No! Is IQ contagious? ? ?

Wang Cai observed the two of them and said without saying anything: "You put the AI ​​in the restaurant now, and wait until it finishes cooking before coming to receive customers? The AI ​​doesn't need to rest! Why have you become so stupid, Shen Yu?

" groove! It really is! Can Juyi do this? ? ?

No wonder Wangcai looked at them both like fools!

Shen Yu was dumbfounded by Wangcai's words. He didn't think that this was not because he had become stupid, but because he failed to have the heart to become a capitalist.

Xi Yue couldn't help but applaud Wangcai: As expected of you, the evil leader!

Our thinking is still stuck at 996. You have crossed over into 007. I admire you!

...

Xie Liyan communicated with the dog, watched it slowly enter the shower room, and then turned around and went out.

There are also some items left in the subway station. Although they are not very important things, at least you can exchange them for some points, so you can't give others an advantage.

Xie Liyan carried the cart back to the local station, and with the help of various weak lights, walked through the crowd to his bunk.

He unscrewed the flashlight and hung it on the wall for lighting. He slowly packed up his belongings, sorted the dog food, books, and clothes and loaded them on the cart.

"Brother Xie, are you back so early? Ah... Where's Wangcai? He's not running away again, is he? Do you want me to accompany you to look for it?" A little girl with a bun on her head came out of the tent next door, with a look on her face. Looking at him with concern.

Xie Liyan didn't reply and continued to pack things silently.

Although he was angry that this woman did one thing to her face and another behind her back, he also had a great responsibility. His good qualities prevented him from saying anything too unpleasant and could only remain silent.

"Brother Xie? Why don't you speak? Is it because of the prosperity? It may be angry because the weather is too hot. Just find it later and say a few words to it. If you really can't find it, don't be too sad. ." When Wan Zitou saw Xie Liyan didn't speak, he just thought he was in a bad mood and continued to comfort him.

NORTH COAST- A 4K Aerial Film of Taiwan

00:00

Previous

PauseNext

00:03 / 03:29

Unmute

Settings

Fullscreen

Copy video url

Play/Pause

Mute/Unmute

Report a problem

Language

Share

Vidverto Player

"Xiao Chun, what's wrong?" At this time, another girl with short hair came out of the tent.

Originally, she was supposed to be out searching for supplies with another woman. Her voice sounded a little weak, probably because she was ill.

"No, Brother Xie is in a bad mood because Wangcai is missing. I'm comforting him."

"Wangcai... Then we have to find him quickly! He suffered so much when we found him last time. No, I Let's do it together, now!" The short-haired woman became anxious when she heard this, and hurriedly prepared to take a flashlight and set off.

"Hey, hey, hey." A girl with a round head named Xiao Chun stopped her: "You are still sick now, so stop running around. Looking at Brother Xie, Wangcai may have run away. And it ran twice in a row. It seems that Wangcai really doesn't like it here, so let's let it live the life it likes."

Xiaochun has always had her own little thoughts. She originally followed two college roommates. She came to this subway station to take refuge, but she didnt want to have to go out to find supplies and food, so she pretended to be sick and stayed at the subway station. She called it helping everyone look at things, but in reality she just sat back and enjoyed the food while waiting for her roommate to give it to her. Send food.

On the one hand, she looked down on the biscuits and snacks brought back by her roommates, thinking that they must have finished the delicious food outside, but on the other hand, she was worried that they would not care about her at all times.

So she set her sights on Xie Liyan, who lived next door. He was tall and handsome and could bring back a lot of food every time.

It's just that raising dogs is a waste of food, and Xie Liyan is too kind to dogs.

So she tried to make Xie Liyan hate the dog. Later, she loosened the leash and let the dog find someone.

Xie Liyan clenched his fists, gritted his teeth, and kept controlling his temper. But after listening to Xiaochun's words, he couldn't bear it anymore!

He loaded the last belongings on the cart, then took off the flashlight on the wall and stood up: "Every time you go out with another woman to search for supplies, why doesn't she? What's wrong with her?"

The short-haired girl was stunned for a moment when she was asked: "Xiao Chun has a bad heart. Too hot outside will make her unable to breathe and cause her to faint." "

Xie Da..." Xiao Chun felt that something was wrong with the situation and wanted to say something.

"Shut up! Did she say that herself?" Xie Liyan directly hit Xiaochun's face with the flashlight to shut her up.

The short-haired woman saw the anger in Xie Liyan's voice, so she stretched out her hand to protect Xiaochun behind her: "She said that, brother Xie, what are you doing like this? I know you are in a bad mood, but you can't just shine a flashlight on people!" Xie Liyan continued to shine the flashlight on Xiaochun: "

Why don't you see which one of you two is really sick! One has a rosy face, and the other has a face as white as paper. Although I am a veterinarian, so are veterinarians. Doctor, I tell you clearly, no heart disease patient is as healthy as her. Besides, have you ever seen her take medicine? Its not that her heart is uncomfortable, her heart is a dirty heart!" After Xie Liyan finished speaking

, Feeling very happy, I turned off the flashlight and prepared to tow the car.

"Uh-huh...Brother Xie, why did you say that to me? Did I offend you somewhere? Can I apologize?"

Xie Liyan was stopped by her, tilted his head and sneered: "I offended you, right? At that time I tied the wealth here, and it was you who came to me and told me that you would take care of it. In order to thank you for taking care of it, I gave you a lot of things, right? It can be said that I gave you three-thirds and two-thirds of food every day. "Excuse me, are you okay? But what about you? I wrongfully accused my dog ​​of messing up your tent and chewing things, and I loosened its rope and let it go." Seeing Xiao Chun want to refute, Xie Liyan said again

: "Okay, I don't want to talk to you. You know whether I've done it or not. Now get out of my way. Don't think that I don't hit women."

Xiaochun was crying, and he got out of the way and looked at Xie Liyan. Li Li.

But he didn't notice that the short-haired woman behind him bit her lower lip and stared at her back in trance.

Previous chapter

|

Table of contents

|

next chapter

contact us

Table of contents

set up

collect

page

top

share

Report an error

last page

next page

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 184 The Return of the Magic Bus

There are dim lights in the outdoor hot spring courtyard, coupled with the mist of the hot spring and the gently falling petals next to it, it is very dreamy.

Over the small courtyard are two moons surrounded by stars, one with a strange red light and the other with a faint blue light.

The Wangcai control panel gradually made the three wooden walls transparent, revealing the scenery outside the courtyard.

On the left are steep mountains with rugged rocks, and on the right are the snow-covered fields.

On the snowy ground, a black garage rose from the ground, with headlights still on the top of the garage.

"Look! I sent Xiao Hei here!" Wangcai floated in the air, proudly pointing to the dazzling garage on the snow with his hands on his hips.

As soon as Wangcai finished speaking, the garage door facing Xi Yue and the others opened automatically, and the bus with high beams on slowly drove out.

The dazzling light made Xi Yue unable to open her eyes, and a hand stretched out from beside her to cover her eyes.

"Didi -" "Didi -" (Here he comes!)

After Shen Yu put down his hand, the magic bus with its horn honking had already turned on the snow and turned sideways.

Xi Yue used the bright headlights on the roof of the garage to discover that the Magic Bus had changed its skin!

The car body that originally had "Cosmic Hotel" printed on it has now turned into "Cosmic Hot Spring". There are many flame and snowflake graffiti on the dark car body, which looks trendy and cool!

"Tu la tu la, after saying hello, Xiao Hei is about to leave!" Wangcai said while waving his paw to the magic bus.

Xiao Hei honked the horn again, flashed his car lights, and then, under Xi Yue's gaze, he slowly rose into the air and flew towards the moon...

Wow! Awesome! It can fly!

Xi Yue watched in amazement the shadows flying farther and farther in the sky, unable to regain his consciousness for a long time.

"Hey, what a fuss! The magic bus is a land, sea and air vehicle. It's so big!" Wang Cai said as he adjusted the transparency of the courtyard wall and returned to the living room with the two of them.

"The magic bus is so powerful, but what about my RV? Can it also fly?" Xi Yue seemed to have opened the door to a new world and looked at Wangcai with burning eyes.

"No, just sprinkle it~ Xiaoyi has a higher configuration than Xiaohei, so it's no problem to fly into the universe~"

Luxury RV: Thank you, I'm Xueshuang!

"Um...hehe..." Before Xi Yue could say anything, he was immediately interrupted by Wangcai: "Don't even think about it! It's impossible! Unless you trigger the mission of traveling, don't even think about it! The transposition plane will kill you. Oh no!!!! I have no money! Not even a dime!"

Xi Yue thought that she wouldn't believe such nonsense as having a lot of money but not having money. The little guy had a thick wallet, but she didn't continue to collect it, just Asked: "Why is this mission different from the one before? We won't refresh after completing a mission?"

"It was the first world before there were so many benefits. Now the mission is triggered randomly. After all, you are already An experienced host..."

Yes!

Before Xi Yue said anything about the reward, he was choked back by Wang Cai with a look of "Why do you so ignorant?"

It was already past ten o'clock in the evening. Wangcai stretched himself and returned to the system space, allowing Xi Yue and the others to call it again if they had time.

After Xi Yue and Shen Yu turned on the smart AI machine to make midnight snacks, they called it down to receive customers and did not go back to make breakfast until 5:30 in the morning.

The smart AI machine looks like a middle-aged man, wearing a suit, smiling, and looking like an aristocratic butler.

The two people who were busy with everything returned to the living room. Xi Yue ate the water on the coffee table, while Shen Yu rubbed his eyes tiredly, then pointed to the yard and returned to the room.

Xi Yue hesitantly put down the half-eaten apple and rolled his eyes.

Ah, this...

can't be the case!

Shen Yu looked so tired, why did he still want to take a hot spring bath? !

Xi Yue suppressed her smile and helplessly searched for a swimsuit in "Miracle Hanhan".

never mind! Men, she understands!

No matter how sleepy or tired I am, I still think about this!

Considering how hard he worked yesterday, its not impossible to satisfy him just once! M.

The sky and the floor are covered, its quite exciting when you think about it!

Xi Yue hummed a little tune and put on a black one-piece swimsuit with suspenders, put on her slippers and walked towards the hot spring in the yard.

Shen Yu was washing and lying on the bed with his eyes closed and concentrating. He waited and waited but didn't see his wife coming in to sleep. Why did it take so long to close the curtains?

He pressed his dry eyes, got up and went out, ready to see what his wife was doing again.

The living room and kitchen, which could be scanned at a glance, were quiet, and the half-eaten apples were still on the coffee table.

What about his wife who is so old? ? ?

"Clatter, crash, crash," a sound of water sounded.

Shen Yu followed the voice and walked towards the small courtyard outside.

"Why are you here? Haven't you changed your clothes yet?" Xi Yue, with her hair tied in a bun, leaned against the edge of the hot spring, splashing the water with her feet.

The black fabric of the swimsuit was soaked and adhered firmly to Xi Yueying's skin. A few strands of disobedient hair stuck to her collarbone. The pink petals on her head floated slowly and landed on the ravine on her chest. middle.

Shen Yu's Adam's apple rolled up and down watching this scene. Although he was a little sleepy, it was not impossible to spend time with his wife!

"Why aren't you talking? Haven't you changed your clothes?" Xi Yue's beautiful almond-shaped eyes were covered with a layer of mist, and she was looking at Shen Yu in confusion.

"Change, change now." Shen Yu's voice was low and hoarse, while his fingers quickly unbuttoned his pajamas and walked towards Xi Yueqian.

When he arrived at the hot spring, his body was already covered in strips, and three thin pieces of cloth were scattered on the cobbled ground behind him.

When the breeze blows, the petals on the cherry blossom tree begin to flutter. Along with the flying cherry blossoms, the long-lasting sound of water splashing and whimpering below finally stops.

...

"Excuse me, sir. I would like to ask why I have a balance of more than 100 in my account before I redeem my points?"

A woman with a miserable face and bruises on her cheeks just finished scanning the information. I arrived at the reception desk and asked about the smart AI.

The corners of the intelligent AI's mouth rose 15 degrees and answered with a smile: "Madam, I found out that your legal spouse has died. On the premise that there are no children, 70% of his estate belongs to you, and the remaining 30% will be inherited by his father. . Do you have any more questions?"

When the woman with a bruised cheek heard that her husband had died, not only was she not sad, but she showed a bright smile: "No more questions, thank you for your answer!"

She knew it right away. That man was already dead, too hot to die of heat.

Before entering this hot spring, she hit the man several times.

I just didnt expect that man Juyi would still have points that he could inherit, haha.

The woman exchanged the items she picked up for points, bought tickets at the reception desk, put on her watch and went out.

She is none other than Ah Wei's wife, Qin Fu, who was abandoned by her family!

Previous chapter

|

Table of contents

|

next chapter

contact us

Table of contents

set up

collect

page

top

share

Report an error

last page

next page

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System - Chapter 185 The Talking Dog

Bai Fu grew up in honey water for the first half of her life, with a loving and decent mother, a stable and reliable brother, and a wealthy family.

As an innocent and kind-hearted person, she never thought that she just wanted to earn a living and go to class, but she would encounter a nightmare that she would never be able to escape from!

After that incident happened, she was so frightened and helpless that she wanted to call the police as soon as she ran home.

But who would have expected that her mother stopped her from calling the police, so she just pretended that she had been bitten by a dog, and nothing happened.

Her mother hugged her and cried, claiming that the family scandal should not be made public. At that time, she was weak and scared, so she gave up the idea of ​​calling the police after her mother's persuasion.

Just when she convinced herself that she was ready to change her life in the city, that disgusting man came to the door.

He claimed that if he didn't marry him, he would post the photos online and post them on the door of the company!

For the sake of the family's face, her mother and brother took turns to persuade her. Seeing that she refused to let go, her mother knelt down and kowtowed to her. If she didn't want to, she would die!

Facing such a strange family, she felt chilled and frightened, and wanted to seek help from her best friend to escape from this home.

But my best friend knew about this, and while comforting her, she informed her mother.

In despair, she married Ah Wei out of anger.

Life after marriage was 10,000 times more painful than living in hell. She lived in a state of confusion every day, always thinking that it would be over, but she really didn't dare to die.

She was such a cowardly and timid person without any opinion or courage. She hated that man to death, but she didn't dare to resist.

Ever since the man disappeared yesterday, she had been on tenterhooks. On the one hand, she felt that he must be dead, but on the other hand, she was worried that she was happy too early. What if the man came back?

So today, after begging the leader of the search team, she came to this mall again.

She just wanted to see that man's body with her own eyes and confirm that he would never appear again!

Bai Fu walked out of the hot spring restaurant and returned to the shopping mall shop, smelling the rotten smell that hit her face.

She covered Ah Wei with a cloth, covered her nose and kicked him hard several times. The more she kicked, the more excited she became.

The mountain that had been weighing on her was finally lifted. She was finally free and could finally live her own life!

After Bai Fu vented for a while, she started working overtime to find things to exchange for points.

There is a food court in front of the top floor of the mall. Although the food has gone bad for a long time, there are a lot of things left behind, which can be exchanged for a lot of points.

While Bai Fu was busy, she didn't forget to go downstairs to say goodbye to the captain. She just said that she didn't want to go back to the shelter to live anymore. If the captain was in trouble in the future, she would definitely help him.

Bai Fu did not inform the captain of the existence of the hot spring restaurant, but she did not close the door of the shop like Ah Wei to prevent others from discovering it.

The captain is a loyal man. If he is told to just one person, Bai Fu will be willing to do so.

But the team he leads has a total of more than a dozen people, and there are too many people involved. If they find out on their own, they won't be implicated if something happens.

Just like what happened to Ah Wei.

Although Bai Fu didn't know why he was still being heated to death while guarding the hot spring pavilion, he must have done something inappropriate.

Bai Fu left the mall after talking to the captain. When she was redeeming points just now, she saw someone else exchanging books for a lot of points, and there happened to be a bookstore nearby!

Since God has given her a chance to live, then this time, she will definitely not live so cowardly and incompetent!

...

It was around 1:00 in the morning, and Shen Yu got up refreshed.

After digging Xi Yue out from under the quilt and kissing her, Shen Yu took the food box and went out to the second floor.

"Brother, it's morning~"

00:00

Previous

PlayNext

00:00 / 03:31

Mute

Settings

Fullscreen

Copy video url

Play/Pause

Mute/Unmute

Report a problem

Language

Share

Vidverto Player

As soon as Shen Yu walked to the door of the cafeteria, he met Xie Liyan who was taking his dog for breakfast.

The golden retriever Wangcai was wearing blue patterned clothes and flicking his tail. He seemed to be quite satisfied with his life here.

"Good morning, too." Shen Yu raised the corners of his mouth slightly, leaned over and touched the golden retriever's head.

While Shen Yu was packing breakfast, Xie Liyan took Golden Retriever Wangcai to the non-human section of the restaurant.

"Dog food that requires beef, canned food also requires beef. Dogs don't like chicken, and they don't like fish

either

! " , but Xie Liyan still brought him food and a basin of goat milk according to the golden retriever's prosperity.

After placing the food on the shorter tatami in the dining area, Xie Liyan went to pack his own breakfast.

The golden retriever Wangcai was sitting on the tatami sofa, eating dog food and making milk. He was so happy that he was almost bubbly!

Yesterday, it followed the instructions of the machine and took a dry bath by itself. Not to mention how comfortable it was.

If it weren't for the injury on its feet, it would have wanted to jump into the pool and swim twice!

After breakfast, Jin Mao and Xie Liyan went to the sofa outside the lounge to eat.

Xie Liyan also made a special trip downstairs to get some medicine for the golden retriever Wangcai.

The old gauze was removed, sprinkled with medicinal powder and replaced with this gauze.

Xie Liyan originally wanted to throw the old gauze into the trash can, but a paw wrapped in gauze stopped him: "Dad, keep it to exchange for points!"

! ! ! He is indeed my son!

Xie Liyan was so pleased that he put the gauze ball into his pocket and said, "I'll change it when I go downstairs later. No matter how small the mosquito is, it's still meat. It's so smart to make money!" "

Big dog hook!" Grandma Wang held the hand and just ate it. Xiaoman, who was full, walked to the rest hall. They were extremely satisfied with this place. Grandma Wang was going to change into a set of thermostatic clothes and a mask later. She had a big job today!

Although she is old, she is still in good health. No matter what, she has to change a ring for her granddaughter Xiaoman!

After Xiaoman received Xie Liyan's permission, he touched the golden retriever's forehead with his little hand, his eyes full of excitement and love.

"My name is Xiaoman, what's the dog's name?"

Xiaoman looked up at Xie Liyan, but still gently touched the golden retriever with his little hands.

"Sister Xiaoman, my name is Xie Wangcai. I am three years old this year

~

" Look at the golden retriever and bring prosperity.

Grandma Wang's worldview was also shocked. She opened and closed her mouth several times, but no words came out.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid! The dog is a normal dog, that's it..." Xie Liyan hurriedly explained what happened to his grandfather and grandson.

Grandma Wang nodded with enlightenment.

All in all, Gouzi is a normal dog, and it is because of this store that he is not normal, which is understandable!

After the explanation, Xiaoman and Jinmao got together again and chatted about each other.

As more and more customers came out after breakfast, everyone joined the queue of people watching the dog.

After all, dogs are common, but this one is the only one that can speak human language!

Previous chapter

|

Table of contents

|

Next chapter

contact us

Table of contents

set up

collect

page

top

share

Report an error

last page

next page

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 186 The Dog Who Got Rich

Xi Yue had just finished breakfast and was sitting at the reception desk. He seemed to be still thinking about what happened last night and looked a little dazed.

"Hello! Can I give Wang some water?!"

A slightly hoarse voice suddenly woke her up. Xi Yue looked at the empty reception desk in front of her, and quickly stood up and looked down.

Sitting under the table was a skinny dog ​​with dull hair.

The dog is a khaki-colored pastoral dog. It seems to be frightened by the words he speaks, with its mouth slightly open and its eyes wide.

"Hello, is a glass of water enough?"

The pastoral dog licked its dry nose and stepped on the floor uneasily with its paws: "Enough, enough, thank you! May I ask where this place is?" "

This is the hot spring pavilion. You can bathe, eat and rest inside, but you have to use points to buy tickets before you can go in. Points can be exchanged for things from outside. 20 points can stay inside for 24 hours." Xi Yue lay on the table and

watched. With a polite look on his face, Shen Yu, who had just finished washing the dishes, asked Shen Yu to pour a glass of water.

"Can dogs come in too?"

Xi Yue took the paper cup from Shen Yu's hand, walked out of the reception desk, and placed the paper cup in front of the pastoral dog: "Drink, of course you can come in. Anyone who can come in here is our customer. . If you dont have something to redeem your savings now, you can go out and find some. You can save 20 savings very quickly. The

pastoral dog looked at the clear water in front of him, thanked him, and then shook his body. A little monkey crawled out from behind!

The little monkey looked like a cub. Because it was too thin and had yellow hair, Xi Yue had not noticed it before.

The monkey timidly snuggled up to the lap of the pastoral dog. The dog licked its forehead and nudged it, then reluctantly walked to the water glass and started drinking.

"Wang, there is a stone that exudes cold air. It is very beautiful. Can it be exchanged for the accumulation you mentioned?" The pastoral dog asked Xi Yue, but his peripheral vision stopped at the little monkey who was eager to drink water.

"Of course, you can exchange anything for points. But if it's something you like very much, I suggest you don't exchange it. You can go out and find something else."

After Shen Yu saw the little monkey come out, he went back without saying a word. He poured a glass of water and placed it in front of the pastoral dog.

"Thank you, you are such good people. Wang picked up the stone some time ago. It will be very comfortable to stay next to it, but Wang prefers bathing, eating and resting as you mentioned." The

pastoral dog drank the water in the paper cup and felt comfortable He squinted his eyes.

The little monkey who had finished his drink long ago raised his head and looked at Shen Yu and then Xi Yue with his big black eyes, and finally opened his closed palms under the gaze of the pastoral dog.

The little monkey cub is thin and thin, and its claws are even smaller. There is a stone the size of a corn kernel in its open palm.

The stone is like white jade, which looks delicate and smooth, and seems to be glowing with red light.

wrong! It looks like a Blu-ray again!

Xi Yue thought he was dazzled, so he blinked and looked again.

This stone really flashes with blue light and red light for a while!

magic!

"It seems to be quite special. Do you really want to change it?"

In response to her, the pastoral dog nodded without hesitation, and the little monkey with its paws spread out also nodded in confusion.

"Then come with me!"

00:00

Previous

PlayNext

00:00 / 03:31

Mute

Settings

Fullscreen

Copy video url

Play/Pause

Mute/Unmute

Report a problem

Language

Share

Vidverto Player

Xi Yue brought a dog and a monkey to the exchange machine and scanned their information.

The pastoral dog has a very down-to-earth name, 㳍Dhuang. He is a five-year-old big dog.

The little monkey has no name. He is only a 3-month-old baby monkey. Xi Yue thought for a while and asked: "Dahuang, do you want to give the little monkey a name?" "

Maomao, it's Maomao."

As soon as Dahuang finished speaking, the little monkey There is an extra word "Maomao" in the monkey's name column.

"Okay, give me the stone." Xi Yue bent down and took the small stone from Maomao, who was standing on tiptoe.

It's strange to say that the cold stone in Dahuang's mouth turned out to be warm when Xi Yue held it in his hand.

She threw the small stone into the black hole of the exchange machine. The screen of the exchange machine seemed to be stuck. It was supposed that the machine would give out the accumulated amount soon, but now it showed "Waiting".

"Ouch! Plane stone! It's a plane stone! I'm done, I'm done!!!" Wangcai screamed in the minds of Xi Yue and Shen Yu. It could be heard that he was really excited. .

Xi Yue turned around and lowered his head and said to Dahuang and Maomao: "We have to wait a little longer."

Then he faced the screen, frowned and shouted in his head: "Wangcai, please speak softer! There is still so much accumulation. ? Why hasn't it been shown yet!"

Wangcai responded to her excitedly: "Yueyue, you don't know, this is a plane stone! A precious plane stone! I don't even know how much money I should give it. It's more precious than this store! Let me tell you, this noodle..." "

Stop! Let's count the 50,000 points first. If it is spent and then replenish it, what do you think? You can't keep customers waiting for a while. ." Xi Yue rubbed her temples and glanced at Shen Yu beside her. Shen Yu smiled and nodded to her, seeming to agree with her plan.

"Okay, okay~ I'll listen to you. In fact, I don't have any objection to 50 million, la la la la..." Wangcai hummed a tune that was not in tune. After some operations, the screen finally showed 5 million points.㵑.

"Quack, I'll talk to you later, I'm going to find Fugui~"

Xi Yue looked at the numbers in front of him and turned around with a smile to look at the anxious Dahuang.

"What's wrong? Isn't it valuable? Then Maomao and I will go out to find something to exchange!"

Dahuang has wandered many places and met many people.

Although it thinks small stones are very special, it also knows that such small things may not be very valuable. After all, humans like big things, and the bigger they are, the more valuable they are.

"No, it is very, very valuable. If you exchange it for 50,000 yuan, it will be enough for you to stay here for a long, long time, even for a lifetime. How do you arrange this money? Do you and Maomao split it half and half?"

After hearing this, Dahuang finally felt at ease, and his tense body relaxed.

Although it doesn't know how much 5 million is, it must be a lot if it is enough for them to stay there for a lifetime!

"Hmm! Maomao and I are half and half!"

Xi Yue took advantage of the savings and deducted the 20-cent ticket fee for Tangquan. He took two watches from Shen Yu and put the watches on their paws.

Xi Yue told them about the renewal operation, and pointed to the non-human bathing area on the right side of the reception desk: "Go in from there later, and you just follow the voice prompts inside." After

Xi Yue finished speaking, he noticed The vending machine at the entrance of the hall: "If you want to go out, I suggest you go to that machine to buy some equipment."

A dog and a monkey carefully stroked the watches on their paws, said goodbye to Xi Yue, and were not in a hurry to enter the bathing area. Instead, he wandered to the vending machine.

Previous chapter

|

Table of contents

|

Next chapter

contact us

Table of contents

set up

collect

page

top

share

Report an error

last page

next page

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 187 Make a Friend

The little monkey Maomao used his hands and feet to nimbly rush to Dahuang's back and hugged Dahuang dependently.

A monkey and a dog slowly walked to the small screen of the clothing vending machine. Dahuang imitated the way Xi Yue clicked on the redemption machine before and tried to touch the screen with his paw.

It's bright!

The small black screen suddenly lit up after the big yellow paw touched it.

What is displayed above is the picture and text introduction of the clothing in the vending machine.

The app "Everyone Speaks Chinese" is easy to use, and animals can communicate with humans without any barriers.

But Xi Yue ignored one point. Being able to speak does not mean being able to read.

Just like today's Rhubarb and Maomao, they can only understand the pictures above, but they don't understand any of the tadpole-like words!

Dahuang looked at the screen with his paws, trying to figure out something from the picture, when suddenly a voice came from behind him.

"Hey, Brother Dog and Brother Monkey want to buy something?"

Gao Yuan and his two friends dressed up early in the morning and went out to look for things. In order to buy the things in the vending machine, they were like chicken blood and full of motivation. !

He had just finished dragging his things and redeemed his points, and when he was about to go out, he saw a strange combination of a dog and a monkey, sliding the screen in front of the small screen of the vending machine.

Gao Yuan had also watched the golden retriever in the hot spring pavilion in the morning and knew that the animals entering the hot spring pavilion could speak human language.

Seeing the ordinary-looking, even sloppy-looking pastoral dog in front of him looking at the screen so seriously, Gao Yuan became interested for a moment, pushed up his goggles, and got closer.

Dahuang and Maomao looked up at the tall and bulky Gao Yuan in front of them, with only one pair of eyes exposed: "Yes, Wang wants to buy it, but he can't understand."

Gao Yuan and Da Huang ignored him, grinned, and reached out to pull off the scarf that was covering his mouth and nose. : "You can't read, right? It's okay, I'll introduce it to you!"

As he said that, he was about to squat down in front of the small screen.

Unfortunately, he was wearing too much clothes and could neither bend nor squat down.

But who is Gao Yuan? What can he do?

I saw him waving his hand and saying "wait".

Then he walked to the sofa nearby and fell down facing the sofa.

Then he moved from the sofa to the floor and wriggled like a maggot to the vending machine.

Good guy! The simplicity of this series of operations is amazing!

Xi Yue noticed Dahuang from Gaoyuan and witnessed with his own eyes his tricks that made his scalp numb.

Xi Yue was confused at first, then shocked and disbelieving. Finally, he covered his mouth tightly and plunged his head into Shen Yu's arms, trembling all over as if he had epilepsy.

Help!

Why can someone do such a thing!

So funny!

Gao Yuan ignored Dahuang and Maomao's surprised looks, as if they were looking at fools, and felt that he was extremely smart.

He lay down in front of the small screen and squinted his eyes to read the introduction.

Huh?

Are the small screen and the large screen the same thing? !

So why is he going to all this trouble? ? ?

Silently swallowing his speechlessness, Gao Yuan cleared his throat: "Brother Dog, which one are you interested in? There are clothes in it that you are not afraid of cold or heat, and a mask that allows you to breathe freely. You are not afraid of hot rain or ice. Umbrellas for rain, uh...you guys don't seem to be suitable for holding umbrellas, but this one is fine. Shoes and gloves that are not afraid of being burned or frozen, and are non-slip, a hat that protects you from the sun and wind, and a bag that can carry many things! Brother Dog, which one do you want to buy? ?"

Dahuang listened to Gao Yuan's concise introduction and scrolled to the last page of the screen: "What is this?"

Gao Yuan squinted and laughed: "Brother Gou has a good eye! This is the most powerful and expensive ring! I just said It has all the functions mentioned! As long as we put it on, the weather outside can't do anything to us. It also has a self-defense function. It's not afraid of others hitting you. It's awesome! But Brother Dog, let's take a look. It's really too expensive. "

How expensive? 5 million?" Dahuang tilted his head and looked at Gaoyuan. For him, 5 million would allow him and Maomao to live in this place for a lifetime, and it was the largest number he had ever come into contact with.

"It's not that expensive. 5 million can buy four rings and much more. I asked the boss before about the price of the rings. It's 1 million points. But first, you have to spend 100,000 points at the hot spring restaurant at will, and then You have to live there for a month in a row before you can buy it. Look, your current interface shows that you can't buy it." Speaking of

this, Gao Yuan sighed: "Don't think about the ring, let's look at the cheaper ones. Let's get up. I have saved more than a thousand savings, and I plan to buy a mask today, and then slowly buy a set of equipment, so that I won't suffer so much when I go out."

Seeing the big yellow dog looking thoughtful With a look like that, Gao Yuan chuckled: "Okay, don't be sad, let's save money slowly, and one day we can afford it! I suggest you save enough money to buy a mask first. Breathing is very important." If you still have some money, buy shoes, otherwise your feet will be hot or cold when you go out, which is inconvenient."

Gao Yuan said as he prepared to squirm to the sofa: "I have to find something to change my money quickly, or today's mask I guess I can't replace it!"

Dahuang was silent for a moment and turned his head to look at him: "You are so busy and you still introduce this to us, you are a good person."

Gao Yuan, who was given the good person card, chuckled, moved to Dahuang's side, and stretched out his The hand wearing several layers of gloves said: "Hey, it's fate that we meet here. My name is Gao Yuan, let's be friends."

Dahuang recalled that he had seen human beings when he was wandering, and put his paw on his hand. Above: "My name is Dahuang, and he is my brother Maomao. We are jealous of your friend!"

Gao Yuan smiled and shook hands with Dahuang. He felt that his day was quite interesting, and he actually called a dog brother and a monkey brother.

"Can you help us find out how much savings it costs to buy a set of things and how to buy it?"

Brother has a request, how can he not help?

Gao Yuan stretched out his arms and raised his head to add all the items except the ring to the shopping cart, explaining them while adding them.

"It's this little icon. Click it to add it to the shopping cart. Let's click it one by one and add it one by one. When you feel it's enough, click the red pattern below and you can pay the credit." "Well...

it adds up. The total is 39328 points, and then scan the identity. Hey... the scanned identity is mine, because I am more conspicuous in front of the machine. After scanning, click to confirm the identity. After confirmation, just swipe our watch to pay, but we If you don't have money, you won't swipe it. Did you understand me?"

Dahuang watched his operation without blinking, then nodded and then stretched out his paw to swipe the watch. Before Gao Yuan could react, he Payment completed quickly.

? ? ?

! ! !

Previous chapter

|

Table of contents

|

next chapter

contact us

Pause

00:00

00:09

01:31

Unmute

Table of contents

set up

collect

page

top

share

Report an error

last page

next page

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System - Chapter 188 The Extraordinary Dog

With just a "beep" sound, the machine's outlet slowly delivered the purchased items.

Gao Yuan was dumbfounded...

Can this be done successfully? !

He lay on the ground and struggled to look up at the black tray sticking out of the delivery port above his head, comforting himself in his heart.

Wasnt that your identity that was scanned just now?

Surely not? !

Maybe the vending machine waited too long and saw that the customer still hadn't received it, so the tray tilted and slid the goods on Gao Yuan's back, and then automatically retracted back into the machine.

Gao Yuan felt a slight heaviness on his back. He turned sideways, gently swept the thing on the ground, shifted his position, and looked over with hope.

Oops!

Its really your own code!

Even through the transparent plastic film, you can see that the size of the shoes and clothes cannot be worn by dogs and little monkeys!

Gao Yuan felt sad for a moment, looking at the confused dog and monkey with tears in his eyes.

brother! ! ! Why are you so rich? !

But you bought the wrong one!

This is my code! You can't use it!

Forget it, you cant blame Gouzi. What could he do wrong?

They have just suffered a loss that has not been transformed.

Gao Yuan feels that the dog and the monkey are too innocent, and he is not aware of the seriousness of their relationship now, so he is not anxious at all.

This is nearly 40,000 points!

So he comforted them tremblingly: "Don't be afraid, it's okay. I'll ask the boss if I can return the goods. If it doesn't help, I'll sell everything and get the points for you as soon as possible. Forty thousand points. Woohoo." ..."

Da Huang looked at his new friend in a daze, confused for a moment, then crawling around on the ground, and now he was crying again.

Wang really doesnt understand what you humans think!

The little monkey cub didn't understand it either, so he clutched the rhubarb's back tightly. Humans are really scary.

"Why should we return the goods? Are these things bad?"

Gao Yuan choked and wiped his tears: "No matter how good it is, you can't use it! This is my QR code! You bought the wrong thing..."

Dahuang sighed , tilted his head: "Stop crying, I bought it right, Wang bought it for you."

Gao Yuan's crying suddenly stopped, his heart was beating like it was about to burst out of his body, he couldn't believe it He raised his head: "Me? Buy it for me?!"

After Dahuang nodded, Gao Yuan hurriedly said: "No! It's too expensive. We are not relatives. This is nearly 40,000 points. I can't have it!" "

Dahuang shook his head in disapproval: "We are friends, and you still spend so much time explaining to Wang and Ren, you are a good person. Wang knows that you humans value time very preciously, and these things may not be as good as yours. I hope you wont dislike the time it takes.

Gao Yuan was confused, where did this dog come from?

Rich and naive!

Although he was very attracted to these things, he really couldn't accept them without conscience.

So Gao Yuan struggled to explain to them the relationship between time and money. In short, he was a loser and his time was worthless.

Dahuang, who understood, gave him a sympathetic look: "That's okay, we are friends anyway, don't think so much, just help Wang collect 100,000 points, Wang and 任任 want to buy that ring!" Gao Yuanyuan

Dahuang It seems that Zhen Zhen didn't care about the 40,000 points at all, and still wanted to buy two rings worth one million.

His two non-human friends are truly extraordinary!

But if he wants to accept the gift of 40,000 points for nothing, he still can't do it!

Gao Yuan swallowed and discussed with Dahuang about installment payment. They would pay for whatever they wanted to eat in Tangquanya until the points were paid off.

Although Dahuang didn't understand why this new human friend was so obsessed with this little thing, he still agreed with him.

After Gao Yuanyuan Dahuang agreed, he finally breathed a sigh of relief, happily gathered the things on the ground in his arms, and stepped forward to help them buy equipment.

In order to spend 200,000 points at once, Da Huang and Ren's clothes and shoes were all customized with extra money.

The cool black jacket suit turned the hat into sunglasses, and even the space bag was changed into a mini version the size of a paw, and I bought several of them!

Gao Yuan scratched his head and collected 200,000 yuan for a dog and a monkey, and then clicked on the ring interface.

"Okay, look, your consumption amount of 100,000 yuan has been met. Now you have to wait for thirty days to purchase... Huh? Huh!"

Gao Yuan said, the interface suddenly jumped, and the ring was directly displayed. The price of one million is a clear zero!

Damn it! Is there a bug? Or does this store have a back door?

"Okay, it seems you can buy it? How about we give it a try?"

Dahuang nodded and expressed his request: "Can the ring be changed into a necklace? Wang likes thicker chains. It is best to hang those bags on it. ."

Gao Yuan imagined Dahuang wearing sunglasses on his face, a big gold chain hanging around his neck, and several space bags hanging underneath, walking in Tangquan like he didn't recognize his kiss.

Tsk, dont tell me, hes quite excited too!

Gao Yuan was thinking about a big gold chain, and after Da Huang agreed, the one he replaced was also a big gold chain.

After Dahuang Fengqingyun calmly collected more than 1 million points, the Dajin Chain was sent out from the shipping port.

At a glance, it was obvious that the golden chain was not made of gold. It was very dazzling. Gao Yuan didn't know how to describe its color for a moment. Maybe it was colorful gold!

The chain, which was thick on the surface, was not heavy in the hand. After Gao Yuan tore off the plastic film with trembling hands, he put it on Dahuang.

This feeling is like the ancient eunuch serving the emperor for the first time. He was nervous and excited holding the Mianqi.

The moment the necklace clasp was put on, Gao Yuan found that Da Huang seemed to be wrapped in a stream of light. When he looked carefully, the stream of light disappeared again.

Gao Yuan struggled to hold up his upper body and looked at Dahuang.

Well...money can indeed change temperament, even if it's just an ordinary farm dog!

Dahuang, who had more than one million points on his body, looked completely different from before.

The dry and dull hair makes him restrained and low-key, and the two rows of ribs that are concave and thin on the sides of his body are even more wild and unruly, coupled with the unique bald spot on the top of his head and his deep and melancholy eyes.

Wow~ Its so cool~

Hang the three black mini bags on the necklace and take another look, um... its even cooler!

The next step is to copy the exact same set to the little monkey cub.

Not to mention, these monkeys and dogs standing together are simply half-brothers from different races!

Everything exudes the rich fragrance of money!

Looking at the pattern of the word "universe" on the small bag, no one in Tangquan Yijian would dare to offend such a big boss!

lofty! How can you have such a friend? !

Do you deserve it?

You are so perfect hahahaha!

After Dahuang and Renren put their clothes into the space, they were ready to go to the bathing area.

Gao Yuan said that he still wanted to be quiet, so after saying hello to them, he turned over, holding a complete set of equipment worth 40,000 points, and looked up at the ceiling.

It's really... like a dream!

Sure enough...

boys who love to laugh will not have bad luck.

Previous chapter

|

Table of contents

|

next chapter

contact us

Table of contents

set up

collect

page

top

share

Report an error

last page

next page

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My apocalyptic management system - Chapter 189 There is someone above me

When Nian Wenqiang and Fu Junbo came in wrapped in the wind and snow, they saw their brothers lying on their backs on the ground, holding something unknown in their arms, looking at the ceiling and giggling in a daze.

Nian Wenqiang walked to Gao Yuan and called him twice, but Gao Yuan still smiled stupidly and did not respond.

Fu Junbo went over and gave him a kick, and pulled off the thick scarf: "What are you doing? No more exchanging points? No more masks?"

Gao Yuan was kicked twice, and he was not angry at all: "Really To be honest, I accidentally hugged my thigh just now, and I have everything..."

Nian Wenqiang and Fu Junbo saw something exposed in his arms, and couldn't believe it, so they took off their goggles, and then

... It's so lemony...

We all started from the same starting line. Who would have thought that in the blink of an eye, his brother would fly directly to the finish line!

Nian Wenqiang and Fu Junbo looked at each other and confirmed each other's thoughts.

If this guy doesn't treat himself to a seafood self-heating pot, he won't be able to get through today! ! !

...

After showing off Wangcai and Fugui, he happily floated back to the reception desk to educate Xi Yue and Shen Yu.

"The plane stone is a super, super, super rare thing!"

Xi Yue nodded and said that you don't want to say this. It can be seen that it is very rare, so just say it.

"The plane stone is the main energy source for us to travel through the planes. A sesame-sized stone is enough to power our system for a long time, not to mention such a big one. I'm so awesome~"

Wangcai was like a stone that fell into a rice vat at this time. The little mouse is smiling so brightly!

"Do you know why it is so rare? Because... Hey, wait! Excellent Dahuang wants to buy the ring from the vending machine. I will open a backdoor for them first, exempting them from the 30-day period!"

Wangcai said and clicked the small button. As soon as the screen was turned on, Xi Yue leaned on the table to look at the strange yet harmonious combination not far away.

"They spent 100,000 points so quickly?"

Wangcai responded without raising his head: "No matter what, it's more than 200,000. Everything is customized, grand and bold, just like me!"

Xi Yue was speechless㱕Curse your lips, does grandeur and generosity have anything to do with your Shen Wangcai?

"Okay, okay, let's continue talking about plane stones! Where did we just talk?"

Shen Yu lay on the single sofa and turned over a page of the book: "Do you know why it is so rare? Because..." "

Ouch That's right! Because it's really rare!"

Xi Yue: ... Shen

Yu: ...

Wangcai didn't care at all how speechless the two were about their nonsense literature, and still said with great interest: "The factors that form the plane stone are There are many, but even if all those factors are gathered together, they can never be separated to form it!" "

For example, the plane stone we obtained was probably created by the failure of plane fusion. But the plane where the fusion failed has There are so many, everyone cant find them even if they look for them on this plane! We are very lucky this time! Super lucky!

Xi Yue asked curiously: Then where did you get those plane stones from before? "

"I just know the origins of the two plane stones. One was found by Fugui, and the other was posted on the forum by someone else!" "The

Fugui one was formed from a fairy novel and found in the plane. Xiao The plane almost collapsed once, so I found wealth to save it, and specially gave it a plane stone. Yueyue, you don't know, there are too many planes in the small world. Poems, songs, and poems can form a plane, novels, TV series, Comics and animations can form planes, and based on them, there will be many different planes."

Wang Cai paused and said: "If a plane exists for too long, it will have self-awareness. , but most of them are unconscious. Fugui just encountered a conscious plane and made a deal with it." "

The other part is that a plane is about to collapse and disappear, and the leader host has tried many methods but failed. To stop it, before the last plane disappeared, a plane stone was born."

Wangcai's tone was a little sad, Xi Yue asked in a hoarse voice: "How does the plane disappear...?"

"All the spirits disappeared in one night, No longer exists. The culture, history and everything there, except for the system, even its host will not remember it. If our system experiences such a thing as the plane disappearing, it needs to go to the system bureau to seal it. A piece of memory."

Wangcai sniffed: "Just like you humans said, no one remembers the soul. Before he went to seal the memory, he posted the experience on the forum, so we all know about this plane stone. Where did it come from?"

Xi Yue was silent for a while, then opened his mouth as if he wanted to ask something, but still didn't say anything.

"I know what you want to ask? Is there a plane stone when the plane disappears? No! There is a system that was led bad by the host. It watched the small plane collapse without thinking of a way, and even added fuel to the fire. In the end, the plane disappeared , it did not get the plane stone, and was captured and destroyed by the system bureau."

After hearing Wangcai's words, Xi Yue shook his head: "I want to ask, if we go to the doomsday plane, will it be possible? If you encounter a plane that cannot be saved, you can only watch it disappear?"

"No, I am the management system! The planes assigned to me are ordinary small apocalyptic planes, and those planes that cannot be saved after collapse are all It's very dangerous. It's not a place where a host like me or a host like you can go!"

Wangcai said as he glanced at Shen Yu with a calm face: "Hmm, um... If you like Yu Yu, change it to 00." Boss, you can go too... If you want to, I can help you ask... My brother must like you very much!"

Shen Yu frowned: "No, I like my life now very much. , I want to be with my wife, and I dont want to change the system at all.

If he hadnt met Xi Yue, he might have wanted to experience such a dangerous and exciting life, but forget it now...

Xi Yue grasped the key information : "You have a brother in your home? You have a brother in the same system?!"

Wangcai raised his head proudly: "My brother is the 006 villain counterattacking the system! We are both the director of the system bureau and the production system! Unexpectedly, my superior Someone~"

Xi Yue couldn't help but respect the little boy. He couldn't tell. He was a salted fish waste, 066, and he was a second-generation leader. No wonder, as a newbie, his number was so high!

With such a system, she doesn't need to work hard anymore, she can be more relaxed!

Wangcai: It sounds like you are so diligent...

"Fugui, Xiaomei, they all have powerful brothers and sisters. Anyway, we just have to do the tasks and be happy~"

Good guy, birds of a feather flock together, and the second generation is unified. My friends are all second generation and there is nothing wrong with them!

"To sum up, with the plane stone, we can open the next plane in advance! We don't have to wait for a long time! Are you happy?!"

Xi Yue and Shen Yu looked indifferent, showing no trace of excitement or joy at all. .

Please...

where is salted fish not salted fish?

Do you still need to choose a place for salted fish?

Previous chapter

|

Table of contents

|

next chapter

contact us

Pause

00:00

00:06

01:31

Unmute

Table of contents

set up

collect

page

top

share

Report an error

last page

next page

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 190 Daba becomes a spirit

While Tongzi was communicating with his fellow residents, the magic bus Xiaohei (Yeying) traveled rapidly between major cities in the extremely cold plane.

Xiaohei: Hey! I walked around all night and didnt see a single soul! No sense at all!

Suddenly, Xiao Hei seemed to feel something, suddenly turned around, and moved quickly towards behind him.

"I wonder how your son is doing now. I had a dream yesterday that my son kept crying out because he was cold, and his eyelashes and hair were all frozen. Lao Gao, do you think my son will... ugh... my heart is in pain. !"

"Don't cry, dreams are all reversed! Didn't my son say that in his last phone call? He, Junjun and Xiaowen have all gone to the shelter, the thoroughfare of nine provinces in Wu City, it must be better than ours! Don't cry, don't cry. , Mom will definitely feel uncomfortable when she hears you cry when she comes back later." The man sat on the bottom bunk of the small iron frame bed and patted his wife's back comfortingly.

"That's right, dreams are all reversed. Don't be sad, Zhen! Xiaoyuan must be fine now. Xiaowen and our Junjun are with him, so he will be fine!" A woman came out of the canopy bed next door in the dark. He lay down on the bed and comforted her while putting on his thick coat.

"The three of us will work hard to save some points, and then we will see if we can find a way to contact the Wu City shelter. When I redeemed points before, I heard from the person behind me that satellite communication can be used between shelters!" "Okay

, The lights will turn on at half past seven soon. Let's hurry up and change clothes and have breakfast. The old man will go out with you to look for things tomorrow. Contact the three eldest grandsons as soon as possible!" Fu Junbo

, Yi Wenqiang and Gao Yuan are from the same courtyard. The children grew up naked together. Later, they were admitted to the same university and stayed there to work hard after graduation.

The three families were originally neighbors, but because of the children, they became closer to each other.

After the extreme cold hit, the last call the three children made to their families was to reassure them that they had entered the shelter and would find a chance to return home.

Since then, there has been no news.

Rationally, everyone thinks that it will not be too difficult for the three young men to live in the shelter. After all, they are light and strong, Fu Junbo and Wenqiang are both stable and reliable people, and Gao Yuan is also very measured even though he is a bit nervous. .

But when they see people who go out to look for supplies in the shelter and never come back due to various reasons, they will also worry about their children.

No matter how good your body is, it can't withstand the people's hearts outside and the changing weather!

As soon as it reaches 7:30, all the rooms in the shelter turn on the lights. These lights will continue to shine for half an hour, allowing everyone to get up, dress and eat.

The small room was filled with iron frame beds. A total of 18 people, old and young, from the Fu family, the Yu family and the Gao family, all crowded into this room to work.

After eating the compressed biscuits exchanged at the shelter and drinking hot water, the 18 people dressed up and got ready to go out, including Grandpa Fu, who is in his 70s, and 12-year-old Xiaomei.

A group of people arrived at the entrance of the shelter and fell behind the long queue, waiting to swipe their cards to get out.

"More than thirty people didn't come back yesterday. When will this damn weather stop?" "

I wonder if it was a natural disaster or a man-made disaster?"

"Hiss... there was a man in the room next to me who was robbed. He lost his hand at that time. He picked up his things and turned around to run away, only to save a small life. It is said that people who failed to enter the shelter were ambushing him outside!" "

Didn't the shelter send people to check the surroundings?"

"What's the use of that? It's freezing cold now, and it's impossible to send people to patrol all the time. Besides, everyone is covering their faces, so how can we know who is who?" The

three families listened to the discussions around them, and their hearts tightened, and they were even more worried. Hold on to the sleeves of the person in front of you. If you fall behind, it will be hard to find.

After swiping the ID cards distributed by the shelter, the three families held each other's hands and walked up the steps and out of the shelter gate.

The old man is going to find some things not far from the shelter, so he can subsidize his family income a little.

The three members of the family did not join any temporary team like others. After all, there were many of them. In addition, 㹓's father used to be a bus driver and was very familiar with this area.

"Mom, Dad, uncles and aunts, please search this area. Don't go too far."

Because the thick scarf was covering his mouth and nose, his father's voice sounded a little unreal, so he made gestures with his hands as he spoke. .

It was after eight o'clock, not too bright yet.

After arranging for the old man, the group of people prepared to go to a farther place to find things. After all, there are not many metal materials that can be exchanged for points around here.

"Didi--"

Along with the sound of the horn, a bunch of high-beam lights in the distance hit them!

In this weather, can cars still be driven outside? !

Everyone turned their backs or raised their hands to block the dazzling light.

When the vehicle stopped in front of them, they put down their hands and looked over.

A black bus parked sideways in front of them!

The bus body has beautiful lines and the paint is matte and full of texture. This is a car that the old driver and dad have never seen before! Tianlai Novel Network

"Chi-"

The front door of the bus slowly opened, and Dad looked over and saw that there was no driver's seat in the car! ! !

The driver's seat is occupied by a beautiful machine.

This is actually a completely driverless vehicle!

"Cosmic Hot Spring, where is it..."

As the sky gradually became brighter, everyone finally saw the words on the bus body clearly through their goggles.

This car is too weird. The door is wide open. It seems that I want them to get in, but how dare you!

Autonomous driving is very scientific, but if the science goes too far, it becomes metaphysics.

How in this world have they ever heard of a company actually developing a self-driving car, or one with a hot spring restaurant advertisement printed on its body? This is outrageous!

"You can't get into this car! We don't know where it will go!" Dad said loudly behind him.

The other two fathers agreed with him, so they planned to take the old man, wife and children away from the car and find something somewhere else.

A stable life is the first priority, and there should be no unnecessary curiosity!

When Xiao Hei on the Magic Bus saw that everyone not only refused to get on the bus, he even turned around and left!

It was so angry that the horn rang several times, but no one among the dozen or so people except the young girl looked back to look at it!

You xx!

Xiao Hei drifted forward, turned the sideways body of the car upright, and followed with the horn blaring and cursing.

It drove next to the three families at a very slow speed, and made a beep sound from time to time to attract their attention.

㹓Dad thought this was not possible, so he took everyone on a small road.

The group of people had just entered the alley and turned to look at the bus at the entrance of the alley.

You can't follow me through such a narrow alley anymore!

But this look almost scared everyone to death.

The bus has become a sperm! ! !

Previous chapter

|

Table of contents

|

Next chapter

contact us

Table of contents

set up

collect

page

top

share

Report an error

last page

next page

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 475 93
Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds wer...
7.6K 164 78
Author: mango Shanshan Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Status; On Going Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/192182/ She came from the end of the...
13K 163 71
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Time Travel and Rebirth NovelsStatus: Completed Yu Xue bought a house in full in her senior year. She shared this happy ev...
4.1K 285 133
Author; orange off Zhong Youyou accidentally bound up a bankrupt plane food shop. Zhong Youyou, who lives on takeout every day: I can't do anything? ...