Rashell

By GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 54

16 1 0
By GeniRock

Rashell calls Uncle Juan who drives over to pick her and Xavier to the Martin home. At his home, no one is present so Uncle Juan helps Rashell to take him to his room.

" I'll take it from here. I'll need  soup from a restaurant to feed him with it."

Rashell quickly gets to the kitchen and uses the kettle to boil water and pours it into a measuring jug and takes it to Xavier's room. Xavier is  in bed shirtless.

" I can tell within a short time, you've been able to build a very good looking body. I must say."

" I know right." He says and giggles.

She wipes the bruises son his face with the hot hand towel and after, pours the water away in the wash bin in the bathroom and hangs the hand towel on the towel rack.

Xavier lies in bed and sighs aloud. He hits the space on the bed looking at Rashell.

" Come and sit here."
" Okay."

They sit next to eachother. Xavier turns to look at her and takes her glasses off.

" What are you doing?"
" Just be still."
" Okay."

" Why did you come after me and not go after Tyron?"
" You needed my help."

" Is that all?"
" Yep."

Xavier draws closer to her and kisses her on the lips. Rashell kisses back. As they kiss, the bell keeps ringing for about six minutes and they finally redraw from eachother.

She runs out of the room. She closes the door and takes a deep breath. She walks to the door and it's her chauffeur and Kimberly, Xavier's sister.

" Gracious God. I'm glad you're here."
They hug.

" I'm also glad you brought that dude home."

Uncle Juan hands Rashell the soup.

" Take this Kim, it's soup I had Uncle Juan get it for your brother. I have to leave now."

" Are you alright?"
" Yh yh yh."

" You look like you are in a hurry. Did something happen up there?"
" No . Stop asking questions Kim and go and feed your brother with the soup."

She says and pushes her out of the way.
Not in a harsh way though. She grabs her back from the living room, kisses Kim on the cheek and walks out with her chauffeur.

" I met her on my way."
" Dont worry, take me home."

Back at home, she lies in bed and processes what happened between her and Xavier. Tyron crosses her mind and she begins to feel bad for kissing Xavier but the feeling changes to excitement.

Back at the Maclin home, Kane and Jason arrive. Beverlyn and Tyron are seated enjoying their popcorn.

" I see there's an ongoing date. Have we interrupted you two?"

" Hahaha. Cut the jokes." He says and they laugh.

" Good you guys are here, I gotta go now."

" You can stay with us,always a family." Jason says

" Thanks but I gotta go. I'll see you guys at school."

She kisses and hugs all the guys before walking out.  Jason jumps to sit in the sofa.

" What happened out there was really bad. What's up with Xavier. Is he into Rashell?"

" Obviously."

" I was surprised when Rashell went after him when he caused everything."

" I was also shocked but the bruises on your face aren't bad. You've still got some handsomeness in there "

" Huh! Smiles. How was the game?"
" Good but we didn't win."

" I bet it's because of the fight."
" I guess."

A message pops up and so he checks and reads aloud.

Dear Tyron Maclin,
                                We are sorry to tell you that, due to the unfortunate incident during the basketball game, you have been suspended for two weeks. We hope you work on your temper and never repeat such indiscipline attitude.

Thank you by Laurel Grey.
( Secretary for Board of Discipline)

" What?"

" I've been suspended for two good weeks. Huhh!!"

" Chill bro."

During the two weeks suspension, Rashell visits Xavier now and then.

" You left without a word the other day."
" Yh. Something came up. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

Xavier holds her hand and pulls her into a soft hug.

" Don't worry. I don't want to force you. Just take time and think about it but while you do so, just know I love you."

He kisses her forehead. At Tyron's home, Beverlyn, Kane and Jason visit him. They play games, laugh and chat.

Suspensión is over and Rashell arrives at school with Xavier whose bruises had healed just like Tyron's.

They walk holding hands to class. Tyron standing by his locker picking some books turns around just to see Xavier and Rashell holding hands and laughing while passing by.

He and Rashell make eye contact but she quickly looks elsewhere. He watches them for some time,  locks his locker and hurries to class.

Cafeteria

Rashell joins her friends to eat but Sundrin-Rita gets up with her food. Darwin tries to stop her.

" Babe, sit."
" I can't sit and eat with a bestfriend who hides secret, doesn't listen and   keeps doing wrong."

She leaves to sit with Tyron and Beverlyn.

" Hi. I know you're both surprised to see me here. Just ignore my presence and eat."

Beverlyn and Tyron stare at her in confusion.

" Why are you here?" Beverlyn asks
" Rashell is refusing to listen to me."

" Why is that?"

" I told her she going after Xavier is the dumbest thing she has ever done. Instead of going after Tyron she went after that sticky note and she doesn't see anything wrong with that."

" You should leave and go and sit with her. You know her too well."

" C'mon Tyron, I'm on your side and besides who wants to be with a bestfriend who hides secret? Sometimes, I wonder if we're bestfriends or just friends."

" Since when did you start talking to us like this?" Tyron asks

" Time changes."
" Time indeed changes." Bev adds up.

" Why are you being soo nice, you two. Especially you, Beverlyn?"

" Time changes. Well, we're not rude. We just didn't want to cooperate."

" Interesting. So are two back as a couple?"
" No. "

" Bev don't lie to me."
" I'm serious. We ain't a couple."

" Really?? I saw you two a week ago hugging and it was the nicest and beautiful hug I've seen you two ever do. No offense. Giggles."

" Oh that... Tyron and I were just agreeing to be friends that's why we hugged."

" That's nice. So you guys aren't dating, cool."

" Yep. It's best that way." Tyron says

Rashell eats her food quietly.

" Won't you at least go after Sun?" Dylan breaks the silence.

" And do what? Apologise?"

" What else Rash?"

" At the look of things, if you don't realise your mistake, then it's gonna be like this ."

'" Darwin is right. To be honest, what you did at the court was wrong. Veryyy wrong."

She stares at them and continues to eat. Darwin, Dylan and Natania leave her to eat alone.

Eating, Xavier joins her. The siren blurs and they troop to their classes. Three good weeks gone and Rashell hasn't spoken to  Tyron.

Tyron decides to stay back and watch her. He spends most of his time with his friends.

The only thing that kept him going and waiting was that, Sun-Rita assured him Rashell and Xavier aren't a couple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 438 55
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...
197K 6.1K 31
She is a sweet innocent and kind soul. After the death of her parents and living with her abusive uncle and aunt and there spoilt daughter, her life...
535K 28.3K 61
He was the king of his world having everything just by the flick of his fingers. He had every reason to smile but that was not his nature. She was t...
70.7K 5.6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...