Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

By Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... More

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2

IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

982 15 11
By Elisabethhwrites

Y'all are gonna hate me... Like I literally have been saying this to myself since I made this decision. But I have a lot of reasonings for making this decision, which is bittersweet but will clear the way for a lot of upcoming projects. 

Don't worry, I am NOT discontinuing the book. I love this book and you guys too much to do that. I have decided to upload their senior year chapters, in increments - like once a month. Because the chapters that are set for their senior year aren't a lot, there's only 1 chapter set in every month. So that means, I will only be uploading 1 chapter a month, starting in August. (This doesn't include The Slap videos chapters, so technically there will be 2 chapters uploaded once a month but really 1 full chapter being uploaded)

I have a list of books that I want to get done, some that you guys have suggested, and others I have come up with. I have been wanting to complete those books and get them out. There is also a lot of WIPs (work in progress) that have yet to be completed, because I have been so focused on Room 107. With me not focusing so much on getting chapters out for Room 107, it will give me time to work on other books I really want to do. 

My other reasoning for making this decision is because I started writing this book in October of 2022, as most of you know. It came to me at a time where I needed something to do and put my all into. The book has followed me at almost every part of my life since I started it. When I was writing their sophomore year, I was in mine, and as I have written their junior year, I am in mine. I have a set date for when the book is going to end, and I want to honor that because it is so special, and you all will see why eventually. I've said this before, but I don't want to rush. And I feel like if I go ahead and end it, it will be rushed, and my first book ever will be done, like that. I don't want to end it just yet. I know an update once a month is tedious, and annoying but I promise the chapters will be fulfilling, there's a lot of things coming up and I'm excited for all of them and to see your guy's reactions. This book means a lot to me, and I want to end it, when I feel it's appropriate. 

If you guys have any book suggestions, you can comment them below and I'll see what I can do. There are many books to come!! <3

THE DATES:

Crazy Ponnie (Friday, August 16th)
Slap Post: Texting While Eating (Sunday, August 18th)
Jade Gets Crushed (Friday, September 13th)
Slap Post: Cooking with Beck (Thursday, September 19th)
The Gorilla Club (Saturday, October 19th)
Slap Post: Jade with Tots (Tuesday, October 22nd)
Andre's Horrible Girl (Saturday, November 16th)
Tori Takes Requests: Bad Luck (Friday, November 22nd)
Tori and Jade's Playdate (Friday, December 13th)
Slap Post: Robbie and Cat's Bad News Song (Wednesday, December 18th)
Beck and Y/n Fix Jade (Saturday, January 18th)
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice #2: (Monday, January 20th)
The Hambone King (Saturday, February 8th)
Robbie Sells Rex (Friday, March 16th)
Slap Post: Andre's Grandma Freaks Out (Friday, March 28th)
Star Spangled Tori (Friday, April 25th)
Slap Post: Jade With Tots #2 (Wednesday, April 30th)
One Thousand Berry Balls (Friday, May 16th)
The Breakfast Bunch (May)
The Graduation Day (May)
The Time Capsule (May)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 261 22
The Brother Of Jade West(Damian West) And Sister Of Tori Vega(Perrie Vega) Fall For Each Other. However It Isn't A Smooth Road, Let's See Their Journ...
356K 3.7K 64
Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to Hollywood Arts with her brother and frien...
13.2K 367 30
10 Years after Tori, Andre, Beck, Jade, Cat, Robbie, and Trina Graduate. The gang returns to Hollywood Arts for their 10 Year Anniversary. However...
152K 4K 26
Y/n Vega is the youngest Vega sister and the last one to join Hollywood Arts. Jade West takes an immediate interest in Y/n, seeing if she's like her...