Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

Por niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... Más

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

77|Family

2.7K 315 260
Por niabhatti

Mishi entered inside the girls restroom it was unusually silent but she didn't bother about it as they have choosen to dine in on a private floor so the washroom wasn't open to all public.

She went near the wash basin as she took some water and started cleaning her red duppata the stain was stubborn so she tried rubbing it off. She was fully engrossed in it when she felt someone's presence in the room.

She suddenly jerked up as she caught the sight of waiter in mirror she yelled loudly.

Aiza who was trying to avoid her messages as she was busy chatting with Rabia frowned when her phone peeped for nth time in two seconds. She looked up at Zaayan when she read his name she quickly opened the message and her eyes widened in fear.

"You okay?" Harib who was sitting right next to her asked.

"Yeah yeah one second I will be back." Aiza said and rushed from there.

Zaayan now sighed in relief his sister was a super woman she fears no one if the waiter is actually upto something than she will make sure he will regret it. She was the most strongest woman he have seen.

Aiza was sure Zaayan must have saw something or noticed something unusual he was not the guy to big small things bigger. She rushed behind Mishi and the moment she reached washroom she heard a shout.

She burst open the door and the waiter panicked. Mishi pushed the waiter with all her strength and rushed to Aiza.

"Did he do something?" Aiza asked.

Tears gathered in Mishi's eyes as he realised how bad this could have turned out. She immediately shook her head no but that was not enough for Aiza.

"He touched you?" She asked.

Mishi gave her a weak negative nod and Aiza was glad but the thought of him doing anything fuelled her anger.

Aiza's eyes were burning in rage she was fuming with anger. She furiously walked towards the waiter who was now stumbled upon hand drier with a very very scared look on his face. The push was hard and it got him good.

She slapped him hard across the face.

"Himmat kese hui tumhari? Andar ane ki himmat kese ki tumne?" She yelled loudly.

"Maaf krde madam please maaf krde." The waiter panicked.

"Tum jese lafange (cheapos) ko maaf nahi kia jata? Ladies washroom me akar tumne ek larki ka peecha kia? How dare you?" Aiza slapped him again.

Her yelling started catching attention.

"Aiza baji jane de bhaijaan ya koi ajayega." She pleaded.

"Aise insaan ko jane nahi dete Mishaal! Ajj jane dia to kal ko ye wapis aise harkat krega or har bar bachane koi nahi ayega!" Aiza kicked the man who was now on floor.

The family was on other side so they failed to hear the commotion. Harib and his father was talking when suddenly Zaayan's phone started ringing.

Harib who was sitting right opposite him noticed the picture of two young boy flashing across the screen. He also noticed how Zaayan didn't even think for a second and picked up the phone.

"Raayan?" He asked concerned.

"Excuse me." Zaayan said and stood up.

"Ye table itni boring ha? Sab khare hokar kyu jarahe hai?" Hammad exclaimed.

"Mishi ab tak nahi ayi?" Haroon asked.

Rabia shook her head.

Something flicked in both Hammad and Harib's head and they both stood up on the same time.

"Mein dekh kar ata hu." They said simultaneously.

"Me dekh ata hu.." Harib said to Hammad.

"Chale mein bhi ata mama baba ap enjoy kare." Hammad playfully winked and walked outside.

"Ayu bacha bhaiya thori deair me ajange ap dinner krlo." Harib stopped hearing Zaayan's voice.

"Ayaan! Have you dinner without any argument now." Harib bit his lips to stop the smile the change in tone was comical for him but he realised how much his brother's mean to Zaayan.

Zaayan sighed and cut the call he turned around and found Harib standing beside him.

"Kia hua?" Zaayan asked concerned.

They suddenly saw manger rushing towards the washroom and they both quickly followed him.

"Kia horaha ha Yahn?" Hammad yelled as he saw Mishi crying. He immediately took her in his embrace.

Fear gripped Harib's heart as he felt his World spinning after seeing the scene. The duppata his sister so beautifully drapped was not on shoulder but she was holding like it in her hands and was crying very bitterly.

"Aiza kia hua?" Zaayan asked angrily.

"What the hell have happened?" Harib yelled loudly. Mishi flinched in Hammad's embrace.

"Ye ghatiya insaan Mishaal ke peeche peeche washroom me agay tha!" Aiza kicked him again.

"Mam Mam please calm down." Manager said.

"Kuch kia isne?" Hammad asked Mishi with shaky voice. Mishal shook her head in no and the brother's sighed in relief.

As soon as they felt relief they also felt anger coming in their veins. Harib gently separated Mishi from Hammad's embrace.

"Look at me." He commanded firmly.

Zaayan frowned at his tone. Mishi immediately looked up and she stopped crying.

"Nothing have happened you hear me? Kuch nahi hua ha you are safe you want me to tell baba?" Harib asked.

Mishi immediately shook her head.

"Okay then go to them wipe your tears you are okay. We will handle him nothing is your fault you understand me?" Harib asked firmly.

Mishi nodded.

"Give me your smile." Harib asked and Mishi lip slightly twitched in smile. Her oldest brother's presence makes everything better.

"I promise you he will be punished okay? Go and have your food." Harib kissed her head.

"Hammad go with her." Harib ordered.

"Bhaijaan!" Hammad wanted to beat the guy but manager was holding him back.

"Hammad." Harib growled.

"Mein or Aiza hai yahan! Zaayan you also go mama baba pareshan horahe honge." Harib send them off.

Zaayan also nodded he badly wants to beat the waiter but he knew Harib was right. He was a boy he can see Harib was holding himself back he was fisting his hand continuously the older brother in him saw his facade he doesn't want to scare his sister at all they way he snapped her back was commendable.

Hammad gently escorted Mishi to their table. Zaayan looked at Mishi and she looked back straight in her eyes the smile Zaayan gave her made her stomach jump with butterflies as she smiled back. They silently went back to the table. No words were shared but Mishi was now feeling much better.

Harib turned around as soon they werw out of sight. He gently pulled Aiza back.

"Ap theek hai?" He asked calmly.

Aiza nodded.

Harib pulled her back and before manger can react Harib punched the waiter hard the blood was oozing out of his nose.

"Shukar manou tumne in hatho se meri bhen ko chuha nahi ha! Hath kaat kar kutto ko khila deta. Harib Ahmedaani naam hai mera aurtoo (ladies) ki izzat ke liye me kisi bhi had tak jasakta hu or tumne to meri bhen ki taraf ankh uthai!" Harib held him by his lapels and yelled.

"Sir we will fire him please calm down." Manger started panicking as soon as he heard the surname.

"Cancel his license I am with my family and you don't want me to involve my Family you better make sure he serves his lesson." Harib warned the manger.

"Madam please apne husband ko samjhaye please mujhe maaf krde." The waiter pleaded to Aiza.

"Ye tumhe halke me jane derahe ha me to tumhe seedha police ke hawale krti dafa hojaou yahn se!" Aiza snapped she didn't correct him she chooses not to.

"We will do as you say Sir. Please have your seat enjoy your meal we are really very sorry." Manger pushed the waiter at back and said.

"You to Mam please calm down I promise I will take all the needed measures." He said to Aiza.

Harib and Aiza nodded.

"Take Mr and Mrs Ahmedaani." Manger said to another guy who escorted them.

Harib and Aiza both stiffed hearing that but correcting him in that money sounded bad.

"Thank you." Harib said to Aiza.

"Kis liye?" Aiza asked.

"For protecting my sister." Harib said.

"Anyday Harib! Bachi ha woh even though she pushed him quite hard and I am so proud of her but I will always be here for her." Aiza replied softly.

Harib stood frozen to his spot did she expressed her wishes. Suddenly a big smile blossomed Harib's lips all the doubts he had were now clear the girl he have chosen for himself will always put family first.

"Thank you." He said smiling like a fool.

Aiza too smiled big and looked away shy.

The rest of the dinner went peacefully. Hammad kept on checking on Mishi and Harib kept on looking at her. They made her sit in between them. Zaayan felt intimidated the girl was fire liking her means playing with fire the guards she have were to intimidating.

"Dessert?" Rabia asked.

Zaayan wiped his face with handkerchief.

"Nahi aunty Thank you so much for dinner. I have to leave." Zaayan said.

Aiza looked at him frowning at his behaviour.

"Ayaan!" Zaayan mouthed.

"Is he okay?" Aiza held his hand and asked softly.

"Just usual!" Zaayan said and Aiza understood immediately.

The Ahmedaani family very politely excused him and stood up too.

They were all waiting for valets to bring their cars. Zaayan and Hammad were standing next to each other and when they saw Harib and Aiza saying bye right outside restaurant.

"Bewakuf dono." Zaayan muttered and slapped his mouth as he realised Hammad heard him.

"I didn't mean it.." He trailed off.

"I agree dono pagal hai." Hammad replied.

"Haina?" Zaayan asked.

"Mujhe hi kuch krna parega." Hammad said and walk towards Harib.

"Mujhe bhi." Zaayan said and walked towards Aiza.

Hammad pulled Harib aside.

"Ap ko sari zindagi kunwara rehnaa ha kia? Arey bhai jaldi kro phir hamari bari aye." Hammad snapped at Harib.

"Pagal hogaye ho?" Harib replied angrily.

"Go and drop her take her to icecream date band krdo stupidity apni." Hammad whispered yelled.

"Hain? Aise jakar kese offer karu Hammad?" Harib replied.

"Jakar bolde come I will drop you!" Mishi jumped into the conversation.

"Tum bachi ho abhi!" Hammad and Harib said at the same time.

"Jaye bhaijaan!" Mishi pushed him.

"Driver gari leke jaraha hai Harib bhai sath jaou." Zaayan scolded Aiza with angry eyes.

"Raayan Ayaan nahi hu mein! Ankhein andar karo." Aiza scolded back.

Zaayan immediately straighten his back as he saw Harib approaching.

"Ajj setting paki krke ana! Goo I love you." Zaayan quickly kissed her head and stepped back.

Harib was very nervous as he approached Aiza.

Aiza eased his situation as she smiled big and said.

"Chale?" She asked.

"Chale." Harib smiled big.

Hammad settled in his father's car and his father gave him a questioning look.

"Bhabijaan milgai ha Mama!" He yelled.

"Sachi?" Rabia chirped up excited.

"Bhaijaan pe chora na humne to 10 saal or lagnge mama baba ap log hi kuch kare."
Mishi said.

"Harib or Aiza?" Haroon asked shocked.

"Allah itni piyari larki meri taraf se to han hai." Rabia said excited like a child.

"Ap khush to hum khush." Haroon replied.

Hammad and Mishi looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"Ajaou Ice cream khane chalte hai." Haroon said and Mishi chirped up.

"Thank you baba." She said happily.

"Mere liye jarahe ha tumhare liye nahi." Hammad scoffed.

"Kis ke liye jarahe ha baba?" Mishi rolled her eyes.

"Ofcourse Hamari princess ke liye." Haroon said smiling.

Mishi pocked her tongue at Hammad and laughed.

Hammad was relieved to see that laugh but he pretended to pout making Mishi laugh even more.

Zaayan walked inside his house and found his little brother watching T.V with red button nose and pout on his face.

Zaayan immediately picked him up.

"Ahh!" Ayaan jumped in shock.

"Kia kareh ho bhaiya?" Raayan rushed out of kitchen.

"Kia hua ha badmash ko? Kyu itna roraha tha yeh?" Zaayan asked.

"Apko miss karaha tha." Raayan replied.

"Choroo na!" Ayaan wiggled in Zaayan's lap.

"Nahi!" Zaayan tickled him.

"Mene dessert nahi khaya apki wajah se ab me apko khajunga." Zaayan tickled him loudly and he laughed even harder.

"Bas kro bhaiya!" Raayan said.

Zayaan finally stopped and settled the boy on his lap as he kissed his head.

"Dinner kia dono ne?" He asked.

The boys nodded.

"Mama sogai?" Zaayan asked.

"Bas abhi sone gai hamre sath film dekhrahi thi." Raayan replied.

"Arey wah!" Zaayan said.

"Chalo Ayu! Fresh hojaou 12 bajne wale ha lets sleep." Zaayan kissed his face.

Ayaan who was already tired and nodded as he ran towards stairs.

"Don't run ayu!" Zaayan yelled back.

"Enjoy kia apne?" Raayan asked as he rested his head on his shoulder.

"Bhot upset hogaya tha? Pareshan ziyada kia?" Zaayan asked Raayan.

"He doesn't want you to go anywhere bhaiya! Aisa thori hota ha." Raayan said.

"Bacha haina sahi hojaega bara hoga! Daanta toh nahi na tumne?" Zaayan asked.

"Me apki khadoos nahi hu!" Raayan scoffed.

"Ap bataou kahan gaye the?" Raayan added.

"Apki dost ke bhai Aiza ka rishta paka krne!" Zaayan laughed.

"Hain? Kia bolrahe ho?" Raayan eyes went wide open.

"Harib Ahmedaani or Aiza ki setting karane ki planning kri toh ab dekho agey." Zaayan replied.

"Ahmedaani? Mishi ke bhai?" Raayan stood up shocked.

"Kia hua?" Zaayan noticed the shock in his eyes.

"Nahi nahi bhaiya aisa nahi hosakta!" Raayan straight away said no.

"Kyu?" Zaayan asked.

"Apko nahi pata bhaiya mishi ki cousin meri class me ha wo aise aise batein batati ha apne bhai ke bare me me nahi hone dunga aise larke se Api ki shadi." Raayan straight away denied.

"Kia matlab?" Zaayan also got serious as he pulled Raayan next to him to hear about the tales of Ahmedaani boys.

____________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you guys like the chapter.

How was it?

Did you guys like it?

Favourite scene?

Any suggestions?

Please please vote and do inline comments.

Next update after 150+vote and 150+comments.

Thank you all
..Nia

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

247K 17K 93
After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of responsibilities on his young shoulders? Fol...
19.1K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....
75.7K 7.3K 29
Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An intruder in happy family also known as new...
122K 5.6K 29
She was his from the start ✨. She was an angel protected by a devil 🌼. No one can harm her not even him 👀. His love, obsession, strength, weakness...