Love in Silence

By Juvwyx

I choose to love you in silence because in silence I find no rejection, and in silence no one owns you but me... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2

SYNOPSIS

25 7 0
By Juvwyx

Moving from Paris to the Philippines, my only goal was to enjoy the life given to me without my parents on guard. I have always dreamed of being free from a suffocating family, I could never wish for more.

Days have passed since then, I started to become more social. I have made friends, I learned how to do things that are beyond my expectations. I thought I finally found an escape route from my sister's evil tactics, or so I thought.

I never thought that a time will come that I could get to meet a guy that just like in books, can make my heart beat. Everything changed since I unconsciously committed my soul to yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 2.4K 12
A Prince and a girl. Dance till midnight. But at the end of the day, did she choose him? A modern take on the famous Cinderella, loosely based on th...
9.4K 192 6
Although she said she would not give up, she did just that. Nozomi had an innocent infatuation with her big brother's friend, Keiichi. Out of the blu...
5.8K 141 7
Adele Spencer of the noble house of Spencer is the ex wife of David Beckham or more commonly known as the sister of Diana princess of Wales is the ne...
1.5K 162 22
A royalty by birth, Prince Aaki Alamoudi whose whole life has been planned by the people around him, whose future has been dictated by rules and nor...