SWEETHEART [] {JUNGKOOK FF }

Por zzzzzzz2927

A tale in which Jeon jungkook falls in love with Park Jimin's younger sister, Park Yn, who also has emotions... Mais

INTRODUCE
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chepter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18

chapter 6

111 11 1
Por zzzzzzz2927

Jungkook gave a nod.He admires her and is overjoyed that she will be able to live in Seoul. She still has a charming baby face and speaks in a sweet voice, and when she is with her brothers, she transforms into a 5-year-old child. He love her deeply. More than himself.

________________________----

Yn: jungkook

Jk: yes.

Yn: Tae oppo and Big Bro are on their way.

Jk in mind. No, not them; they will definitely tease me.

Yn: Kook, are you okay?

Jk: I am ok, why?

Yn: So why are you making faces?

Jk : i-

The door to the room swung open, startling Yn, as Jungkook massaged his temples, knowing what was coming next.
Taehyung and Jihyun walk inside and both offer yn a beautiful grin, making her smile back.

Jihyun: Hey little sis, here are the items you requested us to bring, (he added, revealing his hand, which is holding bags).

Yn: Thank you, oppas. Could you please set them on the table? I will be coming after washing my hands.

After she left, they both looked at Jungkook with a smirk on their faces. Jungkook stared them with a bored face.

Jihyun: So, friend, how does it feel to faint because of my sister's beauty.

Jungkook: ..........

Jihyun: You know what, Tae Hyung.

Tae: What?

Jihyun: I thought this just happened in Korean dramas, however.

Tae: But our jungkookie, you showed us that this happened in actual life. Thank you, jungkookie.

Jihyun: Oh, my beloved future brother-in-law fainted because of this; I wonder what will happen when he sees my sister in her wedding dress.

Tae: he will undoubtedly face a haert onslaught.

Jihyun: Ohhh. Hyung takes a peek at his crimson ears.

Jungkook hides his crimson face by looking down, not wanting to show them his red face.

Yn: I am here.

Listen to her Jungkook whine at you.

Jk: y/n see them, they tease me because I faint.

He complained like a 5-year-old kid.

Yn: Oppas, do not tease him; it is wrong. Now, apologize to him.

Jihyun and Tae: I am sorry!

Yn: Oppas correctly!

Jihyun and Tae: We apologize, Jungkook.

They both focus on sofa quality after being scolded by their younger sister.

Jungkook smirks at them, which yn does not see since she is busy combining fruits that have already been sliced; his smirk grows larger as he realizes that they will not say anything to him until yn arrives.

Yn: Eat fruits to get some energy, and drink coconut water.

Jk : all ?

Yn: yes all now finish it.

After a while

Jk: I finished it.

Tae: Finally.

Jihyun: Come on, let us go; I am hungry.

Yn: yes let's go

They headed to the hallway.

Jin: Ohh, here they come.

J/GM: Kook, how are you feeling now?

Jk: good grandmother.

Jung Hyun: Why not? After all, Yn was looking after him.

J/Gf: She.

They glance at Jung Hyun to see whether she is the same person they were informed about. Jung Hyun gave a nod.

J/GM: But where is she?

J/M: Their mother is arriving with her brothers.

J/FM: You are referring to Jimin and Jihyun.

J/d : yes

J/GM: She is gorgeous.

They all grin as they gaze at Yn, who is speaking with her brothers.

J/GF: She has a beautiful grin, kook, and you are lucky.

J/GM: And she is Jimin and Jihyun's sister. I am sure she is a kind person. Jungkook, you are really fortunate.

Everyone looks at Jungkook, who is looking at Yn.

Suga: Do not faint again, Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hmm, I will not (he still looks at yn).

Jhope: yet I am feeling like.

Jungkook: I won't.

Jung Hyun: She comes, and they are our grandparents, and she is Jimin and Jihyun's younger sister.

Yn: hello (spoken while bowing)

J/GM: no need bow daughter come here (she said embrace her and back enormous her).

Jihyun: Now that everyone is here, let us cut the cake. I am starving. (He stated with a pout).

J/m: Okay, let us cut the cake, Jihyun is starving.

Jihyun: Only you, aunty, who cares about me. (He acted dramatically)

Jimin: Quit with your drama.

After they cut the cake at the end of the party, they all headed home as they were all hella treat, and yn joined Jihyun.

To be continued

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

151K 4.5K 41
A story in which Min Yoora, BTS' Suga's younger sister, fell in love with the golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook.
66.4K 4.5K 75
SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook) who live under one roof and cherish the...
40.6K 977 16
park y/n jimin's younger sister his bestfriend "jeon jungkook" y/n and jungkook had a huge crush on eachother. Let's see how they confess each other.
13.4K 1K 36
A story where Jeon Jeongkook takes his twin brother Jeon Jungkook's place after an accident.