CHANGED YOU | JUNGKOOK X REA...

By _HopeInWinter

Jungkook x Reader 'changed you' Update whenever it's ready . . . . "Love hurt, it causes jealousy, anger... More

The Truth
Disclaimer
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EDITED
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

SEVENTEEN

14 3 11
By _HopeInWinter

A LITTLE BIT

Y/n

I reach home feel better and less strange than be at the hospital. I want to take a long nice bath until I feel better.

I don't know when they prepare this, when I got home, Daisy's room is ready next to Taena's. I smile at warm welcome home party. My husband carry our baby and put her sleep in her cribs. Taena can't stay away from her little sister, she's willing to stay with her and sleeping in the same room.

Her father granted her wish and she's jumping in happiness.

"I want you to take a bath and rest, I'll take care of everything." He put me in our bed, help me take off my coat and put it on the basket. He also removed my socks and kneel down in front of me. I smiles, looking at him.

"What if I need help?"

"Say my name, I'll come to you."

I learned my hand to caress his face, he smile at the touch, closing his eyes to enjoy it. I move closer to kiss his forehead.

"You should rest too when you had time."

"I will."

He grab my neck and move closer to lock his lips with mine, kissing me passionately. I clutched onto his shirt as if it became my habit to hold onto him while kissing. He stand softly without breaking up, softly pushed to the bed and make me lay down on my back when he's on top of me, this is not the plan but I still love it. His leg wiggles in between mine, being careful not to move too much that will cause me pain. He pull away after some time, hold my gaze with his dreamy ones.

"I won't bother you. Call me if you need help." He caress my cheek before helping me sit down. I nod and let him leave the room.

The door closes, silence were unpleasant to enjoy alone when I usually love to be in it. I look at my feet, my hands and clothes that I'm wearing, some loose dresses that it's still smells like softeners. I take a breath of relief and close my eyes, trying to peace with this quietness.

I slowly get up and walk towards the bathroom, stripping one by one until I fully undress, the stinging pain at my lower belly and the stitch it hurt whenever I walk. What do I expect after labor.

I locked the door, but I unlocked it and open the door a little while I already see the bathtub filled with warm water and petals rose in the surface. Mango juice and food, music were played at the background. I smile, firstly dipped my feet to check the temperature before I dive in. This feel nice but I can't stay long otherwise this bathtub turned into a pool of blood.

15 minutes later

I get dressed and happy that I feel little less sticky. I sat on the chair and dry my hair. Someone knocked on the door and I simply let him in. I expect my husband to be the one who came but it's Irish, my lovely child.

"I came to bring your lunch." She said, approaching anyway. I smile and told her to put the tray on the table, she say closer to me.

"How do you feel?"

"Good."

"Uncle Tae want me to make sure you take the pills after this meal."

"I'll take them after eat. What is Daisy doing now?"

"She sleep with Taena. Uncle Tae just finished cooking."

"He cook?"

"Yeah." I smile in surprise and see her holding my hand.

"You will get better soon."

She was worried as I can tell how much her eyes speak the truth she was trying to hide. My emotions goes skyrocket to received so much love from her and the whole family. I almost being ungrateful the way I was carried away while I was with Jungkook, I shouldn't have ruined that. But what he will be feeling? I can't careless about that but I couldn't do anything to asks. He will be happy too, he must.

She grab the tray and give them to me, stay there to make sure I eat. I look at her as I have my first spoon of delicious soup. Surprise at how much he puts the ingredient perfectly blended. I keep eating while Irish tell me how much she was having fun while she was at her grandparents garden.

"I want to visit them in spring break." She declare and I nod agreeing with her.

"Also I picked flowers for Papa, I missed the yearly visit with you, but I always remember him."

I smile, since she mentioned it, I'd like to talk about it.

"Yes, I went there to visit him."

She missed her father, as much I missed mine but too painful that I can't fly to Busan to pay a visit to his grave. I hope my father didn't hate me for that but I always pray for him, he and mother.

"Can you believe that this is the future we were living in? Did you ever thought about something else that maybe different?"

"No, I never expecting more than what we have now. I was happy enough to know you're safe with me. I never thought that I will have another family member like Taena and Daisy. And you."

She smile but then look down at our hands. As if she was hiding something.

"I'm sorry if I mention it, but while at the farm, I can see how much uncle Kookie trying to approach you again."

My breathing stop as I meant to hold it for awhile to process what did I just heard. My niece noticed a small detail that happen in a farm house.

"What do you want to know?" I give up, pushing the food away after I finish it all.

"Does he still have that feeling for you?" I don't know what to say. But Irish is knowing everything everybody doesn't. I trust her but I can't share this burden with her that it will affect her in the future.

"He admit it that he still do."

"And you? What about you?"

"I can't hurt him again, baby, it's better this way, that we both move on with our lives."

"I don't understand, adult life is so confusing." I smile, caresses her head.

"Don't think about it, just enjoy your age now. It won't come twice."

She move closer to me with her sparkling eyes.

"Tell me about it, how may guy you ever date in the past? I want to know!" I widened my eyes and she just that excited to hear the rest.

"I never date. I always alone."

"Really? Papa says she have crush on you, like love at first sight."

"He said that?"

"Yeah."

Honestly our story is really complicated, there's so much Irish doesn't really know about her parents past, but it's better stay there, there's no excuse she's old enough to understand. Some secret it's better shield for its own good.

"Anyway, why don't we go outside for walk, are you up for that?" She said and I nod in excitement.

"Totally."

°°°

A month later

The beaming sunlight shyly touches the grass and my feets there warmly walking here and there carrying my baby girl to get her vitamin D. Her eyes shut closed, she's sleeping while I carry her, I put the cloth to cover on her eyes to avoid the sunlight hurting her eyes. I breathe the fresh air. Looking down  the grass showing my foot print as I walk through before.

Feeling the strong arms wrapped around my waist softly and pull me closer to his chest. I lean my head back and look up to the person I love dearly. He is smile at me, always with those killing appearance, his bangs, his eyes lovingly stared down at me, decorating his already gorgeous face with a smiles.

"Good morning." I greet him, he leaned to kiss my cheek.

"Good morning, I was looking for you."

"You found me."

His deep voice let out sexy chuckles.

"Yeah, I found you."

Weeks has passed, I feel better and enjoy my time with my new born. I watch her grow just like Taena when she was a baby. Butter decided to off work for six months and focus on the family, he wanna help me in the restaurant.

As long as that time I haven't heard of Jungkook. He didn't text, or call. Which I would expect to hear from him but I can't hit him first that it will makes me look too eager. He will be fine, he would.

"How do you feel?" He ask.

"Good, I feel so much better."

"That's good, keep taking them just like doctor says, it will help you feel even more better."

"Juf a little bit." He would care about a smallest thing which I'm glad that he also remind me to love my self.

My laws has been here since three weeks ago, they wanna see the baby. I'm glad that they are here, it helps me more than anything with their experience. They're spoiling Taena with those new toys, but my baby is not that type of jealousy, she would love her sister and understand that her sister needed more attention than her. But I didn't make it different, I will give my Taena the same attention as her sister, that's what I love to do. Parents love is not divided, it's added.

"I'd love to cuddle you after Daisy sleep." He made me impossible to refused.

"Is that a request?"

"No, I summoned you."

"Fine. Let's do it now, Daisy is sleeping." He move away and standing tall in front of me, staring me with majestic gaze. He didn't say anything but lead me back inside.

I refuse to forgot that tomorrow is his exhibition at gallery. It's his big day, following those plan, he's been too clingy than usual. Maybe because he and I haven't spend time together because I'm still in recovery, but now I feel so much better to attend his event.

He closed the bathroom door behind him and I sat on the counter, crossing my legs and look at him. He walk leisurely towards me, removing his shirt and throw it away.

He touches my thighs playfully holding his gaze with mine. I smiles, eventually spread my legs to make himself stand in between and tangled my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Can I get a favor?" He muttered with his deep voice. I tilted my head to teased him.

"I'm available." He smirked, moving his hand up to my face and caresses my lower lips. I hold his gaze and wrapped my lips around his thumb, take his finger deeper causing him to smirked even more excited. I repeat that action a few times knowing he would enjoy it, feeling his other hand up to my thigh and squeeze them. I move away my hands and teasingly touched his bare chest. He pulled out his thumb and grab my jaw, moving his face closer as his lips almost touched mine.

"You seems excited." He says.

"I am. Unless you want me to stop. Let's cuddle instead."

He smile, wrapped his softest lips with mine in a short, passionate kisses.

"No, let's carry on."

He leaned down to kissed again as his hands slipped under my shirt, teasingly caress my skin, tracing his finger tips to go up and down my spine and moving circle at some spot which he knew that would affect me.

I arched for him and gripped onto his hair, pulling it softly and tilted my head to deepen the kiss. My mind goes wild at the thought of taking him in to my mouth and please him. Almost a week since the last time we've done it, yet I missed the feeling of his warmth going down my throat. As the alternative that we both can enjoy sex in so many other way. I don't mind giving him another one.

He grabbed me and carry me inside the cube and close the glass door. Pushing me against the wall and my back unconsciously turn on the water as they raining on us. I pull away in surprise but look at his eyes that is already stare at me. The water slowly got him wet and sexier. He grab my shirt and pull it away from me. The shorts came off after that as I also removed his clothes.

The water adding another pleasure sensation that I couldn't get away from him. Loving the way his hands touching my bare body desperately.

"I love you." He said breathlessly. I love to hear his voice like that, everything that he does turned me on. It hurt because I can't enjoy the thing I have been missing during the recovery.

I flinched at his touch suddenly at my lower belly, reaching the spot that he know is the most sensitive for him. My mind clouded with pleasure even though he hasn't done anything yet.

"Tell me what you want, baby." He whispers to my ear, giving me goosebumps in no time, I had a hard time to speak but trying my best not to leave him hanging.

"I want you." He continues his torture as he finally get what he wants, pressing down making me crazy with needs.

"Said you're available." He bit the shell of my ear playfully, causing all my hair to stand up with shivers. The water doesn't help but only worsening my neediness.

"Yeah." I hear my own voice which is different than usual. I don't know what's going on with me.

I don't want to be selfish by enjoying treatments, I moved my hand to find his and softly caress from the tip which I know this will make him goes wild. His breathing hard and shortened. Pressing his forehead to mine as we continue touched each other in the way we both would like.

"Slow, baby." He remind me when I was too eager. I move slower for him.

His other hand hold my neck and tilted my head to the side for him, he kissed me hungrily at the spot which will surely leave a marks tomorrow. I whine, trying to picked the focus in which one I should enjoy more, but I parted my legs for him and wrapped my fingers fully, moving tortuously slow for him. He atgrowl in pleasure but I can't hold no more when he goes faster, I teared apart when the strong release stirred my head blissfully.

I hold on him, wanting some time to rest and still give him caresses slowly.

"Gorgeous." He peck my neck two, three times and goes up to my ear. Waking me back up to play more. My eyes open of the sudden pinch, I look at him and lock our lips passionately. I pull away slowly goes down taking my turn.

When he look at me with that eyes, his wet body, water running down his chest and toned abs, whenever he pushed his hair back and biting his lower lips, I can't help to see more.

I take him in, slowly playing with the tip before I fully wrapped around his shaft. I keep my eyes open to look up to him, ignoring the pleasure I should enjoy, but seeing him like that, giving himself up to let me handle is not everyday. I love the effect I have on him, he's being weak and give in. He close his eyes but slowly open to meet my gaze, I smirked when the tip hit the back of my throat, he's growling in pleasure, tangled my hair in his grip, controlling the movement.

As I can feel him getting harder, he speed up the pace, thrust on my face even harder as well  and I open my throat for him. I was gagging at the lack of air, my eyes tear up but I let him finished. Everything is overwhelmed me until his warm liquid spurts down my throat. As much of it some of them leaking out my mouth and he finally pulling out.

He help me stand in my feet, take me under the shower and kisses me there. Giving a little reward and some times for me to recover. I hold his shoulders caresses them, moving up to his hair as I love to touch or to play with.

We stare each other no words coming out since your eyes speak louder than words. I smiles and lean my head closer to his chest he embrace me, having our little dance move romantically.

"I thought we would cuddle in bed." Placing my ear properly to hear his heart beats.

"We'll do that. Let's get you clean up first."

He took the shower gel and washed me from head to toe, shampooing my hair and conditioned them after that, he really took care of me and that would be mean if I didn't give the same treatment for the man I love.

After shower. I wrapped the tower around me and stepped out of the cubicle. Walking towards the sink to brush my teeth, he does the same next to me, something catches my eye, I had a purple marks under my ear and at my collarbone. Which I would extremely cover it for my daughters not the see them on me. He smirked knowing I give him a protest glare.

"They looks good on you."

"How am I gonna do with it, this won't disappear tomorrow, you have a big day, I don't want to ruin it." I shared him my concern.

"Don't worry, my love, I'd like to show them you're mine. Let them see."

"And you're gonna be a hot topic in the next morning." He smile carelessly step closer towards me. Grab my waist to pull it closer to himself.

"Am I hot?" He's unbelievable.

"What?"

"You just admit it, I have the most beautiful and hot wife in the entire universe." His sweet honey compliment melts me.

"Stop it."

I pushed him gently and placed my toothbrush back in the cup, he does the same and walking out the bathroom.

This wasn't end here, when I was about to get my clothes, he pulled my wrist and take me to the bed. He removed his towel that it's covering his lower body and threw it away on the floor, and he does the same with mine, he carry me in his arms as I struggle to cover my self. He place me on the bed hovering me, I live back until my back pressing the head board.

"Let's cuddle." He removed the blanket for me to join him underneath. I understand the task and do as told. Holding each other sharing our warmth.

"I would fall asleep if you keep spoil me with your touch." I mumbled, snuggle more into his chest.

"I love touching you."

"I can tell."

His hand wrapped around my waist, tracing my back.

"What's the dress code tomorrow?"

"Black an white."

"I'm going to see so much of a famous painter all together at your gallery." I honestly can't wait for that. I have been to a exhibition once, but it was a photography, they were amazing and full of meaning.

"Your photographs is also good, I have space for them to be hanged, you love your spot."

"No, this is your day, I'm not there to steal the spotlight."

"You will. My colleagues jealous of your beauty, you remember my EO?"

"Who?" I remember her, but I just don't want to mentioned her name in between our sweet talks. I bet he already forgot at how annoying she is. As if she owned the gallery and that's her event. I understand that she is good in managing the event, but she's there to give solution not owning the way she like it.

"Luna."

"You remember her name."

"Of course." He laughs, looking at my eyes, noticed my jealousy for a reason.

"She hates you at the very first met, she keep glaring at you as you refused her plan. That was such a good war to watch." He laughs again and hit his chest.

"That's not funny, you think it's fun to see your woman fighting another because she's too in love with you?"

"I'm sorry, that's not what I mean." He hugs me and I feel calm but a little jealous.

"I enjoyed the way she look at you, at how jealous she was for you."

"She likes you, isn't she?"

"Maybe." He rose his brow playfully. But I was mad, I turned my back around and hug the pillow instead.

"Hey, don't be mad, my love." He pull me closer and my back pressed against his torso.

"You know she likes you and you let it happen? Are you enjoying her company?"

"No, we're just business partner, nothing more."

I want to believe, I believe him that he loves me, he loves our family and I have no audacity to even doubt him even just a little bit.

"Even if I were single. And she is the last woman on earth. I choose single." I look back at him.

"That's mean. I was not mad because you openly admit that she likes you. It's because why we even talk about this when we were alone and it's about us?"

He understand and leaned closer to kissed me. He didn't do it eagerly or like a mad man, he  kissed gently, just pressing his lips with mine without moving it, to enjoy the softness of them. Slowly he parted his lips to kissed more, deeply and passionately. His hand travel up to wrapped his fingers on my neck, holding me still, I hold his arm, feeling his muscles flexing and his veins under my skins.

"It won't happen again in the future." He console and I smile.

"Kiss me more."

He bit his lips and leaned closer again. Cuddle is not just lay down together under the sheets and enjoy each other's company.

A little confession, physical touch, and lovely stares. The love and desire mixed together, the feeling was so strong, the need to ended this is so difficult to deny.

I'm happy, I'm safe, I'm with someone I want, we have our little family and promise to protect each other.

Maybe I've changed, maybe I'm not, or jut a little bit.

Someone out there decided to leave for good. He is not giving me a chance to thank him. But I know heis choice is good for him.

Jungkook.

In my deepest mind you will stay there. I've loved you before. You're my first love when I was chased by danger tailing me I wasn't aware of. I put you in dangerous while Taehyung is the key witness of my suffering.

I never meant to choose, I was never meant to choose in between. The life I was living in right now is because everything has ended. I believe that I'm not cursed. I could protect you from the caused I've put you in. You saved. You live well, you live your dream.

There's nothing I can do to changed you unless you changed yourself. I can't forced you to not love me anymore. Because I was never controlling your feeling. I wished that wherever you are right now, be happy, meet someone new and fall in love, even it will took so many time. I made it, and so will you.

Goodbye, Jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 292 21
"I swear on my entire existence; you're the best thing I have ever waited for." Anyone would be lucky to have him. I just never thought that someone...
312K 8.5K 28
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 171007 ] [ ENDED: 181811 ] one night stand: taekook FF warnings - " sexual harassment " huge angst one night stands suck...
58.3K 1.4K 21
Everything is doing handy dandy in your life, but one thing makes you start from the beginning, point 0. *Ahem* Let's see how you will be able to pic...
56.1K 3.7K 43
You were in love with his scent the moment you met him and you knew you wanted to be with him the rest of your life. The only problem was he already...