AUs of Balancer Productions'...

By TheUnknownCreator667

exactly like the title says, except there will be rumbling too. will have AUs of other Series, just probably... More

[⚙️] info go brr
[Fnaf × MC Dreams] Home Alone but with Robots
[📖 | REVERTED] restoration: complete
[LotB × BO] REVERTED all the Way
[BO] Sheep to the Slaughter
[Fnaf × Undertale] DIAMOND. BOX. WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?
[🎨 | SttS] Source of a Player's Voice
[🎨 | Balancer Productions] bunch of Boxes plus a Sans in Gacha Life2
[🎨 | SttS] i think we're gonna have to kill this guy Lava
[Unite SMP] more cursed items!! wooo!!!
[⚙️] BOOK FOR REVERTED REAL
[FnaF] burnt fliers
[LotB×BO/REVERTED 📝] more REVERTED AU stuff because brain go weee
[BO 📝] so uh. BO finale is gonna be real.
[LotB×BO/REVERTED 📝] scenarios go brrr
[🎨 | cursed items] guardian of an immortal
[MC Dreams/FnaF 📝] headcanons go weee
[BO/SttS 📝] balancers, avatars & its players
[🎨 | MC Dreams] music playlist for MC Dreams<33
[LotB × Origins SMP] New Dimension/an Owl's Journey
[📖 | SttS] Perspective is weird.
[LotB] Abandon All Hope
[🎨 | SttS] SttS!Lava animation real
[Unite SMP] sew up my mouth, if i can't keep it closed / Cemetery
[🎨 | MC Dreams/LotB] holy fuck hello there (music playlists)
[📖 | IoaN] Balancers' POV
[BO/SttS 📝] questions my beloved
[🎨 | SttS] waiting for your return
[Unite SMP] Our Execution
[🎨 | SttS] Balance my beloved + the Players
[🎨 | AAH] 2 clueless creators, what they gonna do?
[🎨 | SttS] 'nother one (music playlist)
[Origins SMP] the "Owl" at the beginning of Time / Child of the Universe
[📖 | AAH] !!.THREAT DETECTED , REMOVAL INBOUND.!!
[⚙️] SttS & AAH AU Books real!!
[📖 | New Dimension/aOJ] Sky Broke.
[bunch of AUs 📝] quotes/vines go brr
[AAH 📝] voidbalance is just There
[🎨 | New Dimension/aOJ] box ref go weee
[bunch of AUs 📝] incorrect quotes 2.0
[LotB] For Nothing At All | String Theory(used to be called "Puppet Strings")
[LotB × RR] Body Swap in the Worst Way Possible
[CotU 📝] a scenario i might write idfk
[📖 | ST] "wtf was that??"
[LotB 📝] aroace balance real
[ST 📝] meta stuff my beloved<33
[AAH 📝] this was supposed to be a villain balance au
[AAH 📝] WAIT FUCK BALLY EXISTS
[🎨 | ST] box design + ooh codey's in trouble~ (GL2)
[🎨 | ST] more designs + RR staff (GL2)
[CotU 📝] The Owl & The Universe
[ST 📝] Ask Box!.. maybe?
[MC:E] Entity B0X: The Catalyst
[📖 | ST] Immersion
[🎨 | AAH] The Paintings - Resemblance
[🎨 | AAH/ST] why are there more (music playlists)
[LotB] Modded Balances (a series of AUs)
[🎨 | ST] Flesh is a Curse
[🎨 | MBs-FTF] "GOLD"
[🎨 | FnaF × Origins] wing
[📖 | LotB] "There's a World in your Dreams."
[MBs × LotB] Despite Everything, It's Still You

[Unite SMP × Origins SMP] Reincarnation of the Past

70 3 4
By TheUnknownCreator667

something something Unite!Box and Origins/VaV!Box being the same person, and that the old builders were what the Unite SMP people were.

Box, Paden, WaterLily & Cookie going into the End was probably one of the.. safest thing they would've ever done. because this was basically the 2 of the only places that's safe from Herobrin- i mean, the White Eyes's Wrath.

with no way to get home, and a giant ass dragon just Vibin', they were basically stuck. so, they did the best they could. which, at the time, didn't do well. there wasn't much, unlike how Origins' End was.

but still, they tried. using what they had (they of course packed up before coming to the End, but they didn't really know how much was needed soo..), they lived their lives to the best they could manage. a farm was built, they found End Cities, they found Wings(the thing that starts with E that's basically wings-), and they lived. but those lives end eventually.

due to how the Wither Star made Box Basically Immortal for awhile(which is years btw), he ended up outliving everyone there. he was there for each of their deaths, all of them were by the End itself. a death by one of them trying to sleep, a death by missing the landing, and a death by him being too late to save them from the endermen.

so, as he stood, alone. in the base that him and his friends used to call Home, he made a choice. he has already wrote down everything he experienced when he came here, so he didn't really need to rewrite anything. he wrote down his final entry, a final goodbye, before he left the base for good.

he stood by the edge of The Void, and fell.
unaware of the panicked crowd of people from his kingdom flooding in.

the wither star refused to let him die, but with how the Void works.. well.
it did the second best thing. it gave Box a second chance. this time, it's a fresh start.

origins!Box woke with no memory of how he's here, laying in the grass of the Overworld, the sky changin' between Night & Day. he bought himself onto his feet, and begun, unknowingly, his second eternity.

runnin' into TScott & Red wasn't international. they found him struggling to find food, unknowin' of what he is, what he could eat, or do. Box figured it out after a few trials of error, but it.. took time.

the Owl(he learns of what he is when Red looked him over) found an interest in the ocean, of exploring what's out and beyond. even though by all accounts, he shouldn't. his wings stop working the moment he falls into the water, and even Box himself says that looking at the ocean made him feel mentally & physically ill.

something in him screams at him to not look beyond, yet he feels as through he should. to make sure that what's out there won't ever be found. he doesn't understand why but he felt like he should. maybe that's why he wants to learn about the world, about how much has changed, even though he has never been here.
at least, he thinks so.. hm.

he has a lot of bias about people with the same name as people he used to know. he isn't aware that that's the reason, he just... Feels as through he could trust them.

TScott & Snas being a duo makes more sense in his mind then TScott & Red. he sometimes forgot that Snas & TScott don't have any history with one another, despite his mind screaming at him that they do. sometimes he gets surprised at the inside jokes between the Starborns, and he hates it. he hates feeling that something exists between people that are false. he hates it.

Rinzler, Cookie, Diamond, Sam, and so many more. none of them knew him, yet he feels as through they should, somewhat. he hates having them look at him as through he's the villain, he hates that everyone isn't united. he hates that everyone is against eachother, he hates it. he hates it he hates it he. he wants to go to a home he doesn't know, that doesn't exist Yet he feels as through it Should.

Butterz's case was the worse out of everyone. because Box fully trusted him with his life, despite not having met before, and Butterz doesn't even Knowing Him.
his first words to Butterz was literally "Do I know you?" because he Very Much feels like it. and somehow, despite Butterz saying No, he still trusts him wholeheartedly.
despite being murdered by him, despite something in him fully breaking(he couldn't tell you why Butterz hurting him hurt him so bad. he doesn't know him, he doesn't), some bit of him still trusts him.

.. he didn't go to the end to read. a library was never built, because he didn't feel as though it'll be safe, he just. wants it on him. he can't let any of it be destroyed.

sure, he still.. somewhat trusts Butterz. he doesn't blame his team too much, despite everything. but after that, he can't just. focus on only the world anymore. he can't just focus on what changed about the world. he has to figure out what changed about him, about everyone.

he needs to go out to the ocean.
he needs to figure out if it's still here.
(he still doesn't know what he means by it.)

so, he told Snas about it. he'll be leaving. he doesn't how long, or if he'll come back, but he's leaving. he needs to know if what he's feeling is real, or if he's truly just delusional. Snas is okay with that. he has been around him enough to know how badly this messes his view of everything, so if this will give him some sort of closure.. so be it. TScott and Red doesn't know of this till they came back to the base.

Snas has asked if any of them could come with him. Box answers that he wants to be alone on this, but if they want to come with him, then they can. "maybe after a few days," he says, trying to ignore the pulsing in his chest. the star in there, nonexistent to the world. Snas respects his wishes.

Box finds the Island within a few days. and he unconsciously goes to his very much exploded 'secret' base. he stands in it and remembers that, yes, he has been here. for much longer, for much longer then he has ever been alive, for much longer then he was on the Origins Island.

"Unite" stays in his mind, it's both a name and a familiar command. he continues exploring, slowly remembering what happened here. the horrors and the fun, the pain and the laughter. how everything went wrong, so quickly.. how he ended up in the End with no way out.
he wonders if Butterz & Nether are still here. HIS Butterz & Nether, not whoever murdered him & is dying constantly.

... origins!Nether reminds him of Ghost Nether. he doesn't know what to make of it.

TScott, Red & Snas finds the Island 3 days later, and finds Box at his destroyed wooden home. he sees them, and couldn't muster the will to look at them in the eyes, couldn't handle seeing the version of them he knows and not them.
he doesn't remember crying before they found him. he wonders if he was crying that whole morning.. probably.

he hates that when the starbones got his attraction, he forgot that purple was a color they wear. he forgot that it was only clothing, that TScott's eyes were always ourple. that it wasn't happening again.
he was just happy he didn't try and attack them in his panic.

it was awkward, meeting them again. his mind was much clearer, and he could actually tell the difference between the Origins versions of his frens and his own. it was.. a struggle to explain to them what he has learnt. TScott kinda already thought he was a bit unhinged, but... he trusts him.

they vaguely believed him. the Starborns had heard of this Cursed Island before, and was specifically told to stay away from it, and only investigate the island they landed on. but well, TScott isn't the most obedient.

having them around was much nicer then he thought it'll be. so, it was much easier just.. remembering, without fearing for his life every five seconds. they keep him grounded in a way, even if they aren't purposely doing so.
he still misses his TScott & Snas.

... Box didn't know that people from his era was still alive. he rlly, rlly didn't expect to find Butterz, his Butterz, just.. sitting at the lava pool. where everything ended.
he didn't expect to remember everything all at once as soon as he saw his best friend's face.

apparently, the Cursed Island's time is..
unreliable.

___________________________________

everything from here on out isn't thought of yet xPP

- origins!Butterz would meet Unite!Butterz at some point, people would start learning about what the hell happened at the Island, and Sam is still a problem. rip.

- Box & Unite!Butterz are definitely staying a Duo this time tho lmao. the 2 & Unite!Nether, actually. the survivor trio :3!!
Unite!Butterz & Unite!Nether met eachother because they stayed on the island, deciding to travel deeper into it to basically start a new life there.

they planned on leaving, but found out quickly that.. well. the Kingdom that Butterz came from, is Gone. nothing but barely recognizable husks. and Box isn't there. the others weren't there, who survived and was told the same thing. no one was there.

something went wrong here, and now there's nothing to come back to.
it was very awkward to explain that to Box.
(the Unite kingdom was one of the first places that were attacked by the White Eyes, because this was where he was born. no wonder he went mad lmao.)

- the wither star is still very much Active. even more now that Box's more emotional, being at 'Home' now. his hair and wings start having white streaks appearing, his blue eyes are much lighter now, & his pupils are stars too. and after long enough, you could see the star in the middle of his chest, glowing. pulsing.

it makes him. a lot more energetic, but also.. fidgety. he moves a lot, physically has to, or else he'll build up energy and Bad Things happen when it fuckin' Explodes.
yeah this man also has lighting. because apparently it's canon he can just. Do That.

despite the danger, Unite!Butterz & Unite!Nether still stays.

- the Cursed Island basically went untouched by Herobrine lmao. it's cursed for a reason :p
there's a reason no god comes here.

- yes, Box kept his whole.. no memory of before, only feelings to his team and his team only. he just. didn't rlly wanna focus on it at the time, only the world. so yea, that sure turned out Fine lmao /lying.

- Team.. whatever name. Rinzler's Team is definitely Not Okay with Box. they definitely see him as some sort of threat.
it doesn't help with the tension.

and uh. that's about all i got rn.
hav fun with it<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 292 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
1.8K 81 18
Memories, lies, hate, fear and desperation hang over for those at Freddy's as the FBI gives them their last warning on incidents which pend the compa...
184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
17.1K 2K 16
SunSun fic (Zawgyi +unicode) written by moanajone~ cover by Dam Yoye~ ငေးမောခွင့်ရရုံနဲ့ ကျေနပ်နေရတာမလုံလောက်တော့ဘူး....ရှိနေသင့်တာ ထပ်ပိုတဲ့ ခံစာ...