Straight 'A' Student

By srosee2000

***MATURE CONTENT: BDSM AND INTENSE SEX SCENES. READ BASED ON YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT*** Summer Young is a 23 year... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

325 6 0
By srosee2000

Summer finished getting ready then went out into the hotel room where Connor waited on the bed.

"Ready, beautiful?"

"Mhm".

"I promise we don't have to go".

"I want to, I'm sure" she smiled at him then nodded and grabbed the car keys so they could leave. Connor knocked on the door before opening it and letting them in himself. They followed the voices to the kitchen.

"Oh, we didn't hear you come in. We're glad you made it" Lee said leaning against the island.

"Yea, so are we" Summer smiled softly.

"That's my sister Taylor and her boyfriend Mason" Connor introduced.

"Summer" she said reaching out to shake their hands "it's really nice to meet you".

"Yea, you too. Enjoying your trip so far?" Taylor asked.

"I am, it's been fun. We went out after lunch, did some bowling and walked around downtown for a bit".

"Sounds fun. How are things back in Boston?"

"Same old. How was work this morning?" Connor asked.

"Tiring. Got off and took a long nap, now I'm ready for drinks" she half laughed "Josh and Eleanor on their way?"

"Mhm. He said he's down the road, should be here any second".

"Good. Then help me set the table, honey, so we can eat when they get here" Cora said to Taylor who nodded.

"I can help too" Summer offered and Cora smiled as she accepted it. They took a couple of dishes each and went to the dining room.

"Hey" Joshua said as he and Eleanor walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, you made it".

"Where is she?" Eleanor asked with a beaming smile.

"This is all she's been talking about on the way over" Joshua said.

"Um, she's in the dining room helping my mom and Taylor set the table".

"She's setting a table at your parent's house? Oh my god, we might have another wedding soon" she squealed as she hit Connor's arm.

"I'm not even going to comment on that. Come on" he said "babe, this is Eleanor".

"Oh, hi. I'm Summer".

"I know. Are you a hugger?"

"I can hug, yes" Summer smiled before they did just that.

"It's really nice to meet you Summer. Joshua was just telling Connor how I wouldn't shut up about it. How are you Mrs. Griffin?"

"I'm well, honey, yourself?"

"Really good. It's an amazing week".

"Yes it is, you look radiant".

"9 hours of sleep every night and an excessive amount of water, it's been god sent".

"You look good" Taylor complimented "of course, your groom could look better".

"I have a haircut before the wedding, thank you" Joshua defended himself.

"I can't complain because I know how you look after haircuts" Eleanor laughed. Everyone started taking their seats and putting food on their plate to eat. They thanked Cora and complimented the meal extensively.

"Oh, excuse me" Summer said as her phone rang then she left the room to answer.
"Hi, dad".

"Hey, sweetheart. Sorry, I'm just now seeing your text. So you're there?"

"Yea, we are".

"How's it going?"

"Good, haven't talked to his mom individually though".

"There's still time for her to bring it up and hopefully apologize".

"We'll see, I'm trying to be the bigger person".

"Very admirable. Is Connor by you?"

"No, he's in the dining room".

"Let me speak to him if it's no issue".

"Yea, one second" she said before she went back to her seat "he wants to talk to you".

"Sure" Connor took the phone and got up himself "hello".

"How are you, Connor?"

"I'm doing well, trips going okay. I'm sure Summer called to tell you both what happened earlier, I just want you to know that I know it was wrong and I'm-".

"I know you're handling it, I trust you with her. I asked to speak with you because I want to thank you and your family for hosting my daughter. Have your parents choose a restaurant and let me make the reservations and put my card on the table".

"I can't ask you to do that, Spencer".

"You're not asking. Have them decide and let me know, please".

"Yes sir, I'll speak with them".

"Thank you very much. I apologize for interrupting your dinner. No need to give the phone back to Summer, I'll talk to her another time".

"Alright. Good night".

"Good night, Connor" Spencer said then hung up.

"Thank you, everything alright?" Summer asked quietly as he sat down.

"Yea, all good".

"You're still coming to the bachelorette party, aren't you?" Eleanor asked.

"Yea, I haven't planned otherwise".

"Great. Also you're welcome to stay the night with everyone. Then the next day we'll head over to the venue and all get ready. I know Connor's gonna be busy with Joshua, so the invite is open".

"That's really sweet, I don't want to overstep though".

"You won't, trust me. You're good with that, Connor?"

"Oh that's her decision".

"Sure, why not. Thank you" Summer smiled. Everyone continued talking at dinner until the three couples got ready to go. They helped clean up for the most part before getting ready to head downtown to the club.

"Summer, can I talk with you please?" Cora stopped her.

"We'll be in the car" Connor kissed her cheek and went outside.

"I just want to apologize for how breakfast went. I can be overbearing when it comes to my children and I'm sure you know about Connor's ex fiancé. I just want to make sure he's happy. Still, it was very rude of me to say what I did. So I'm sorry".

"I understand, and thank you for apologizing. I'm not bragging, I'm really not, but money is not an issue for me. I'm with Connor for more than his bank account and his looks. He's a great man. Also, I get being skeptical about how we met, but like I told my parents it was just a matter of circumstance" Summer explained.

"Do you love my son?"

"Yes, I do. He makes me very happy".

"And from what I hear, he feels the same way about you. I think you're a great woman, I think you're really good for him. I want to be supportive and honestly, involved. So I won't make things hard, I just wanted to explain myself and apologize".

"And I accept it. Thank you for apologizing".

"You're welcome. Enjoy your night".

"Will do" Summer smiled before walking outside. Connor got out of the car to open the door for her.

"You okay?" He asked before he did.

"Yup, everything's good".

"Thank you, angel" he said then kissed her forehead and let her get in the car.

"Gonna tell me what my father said to you?" Summer asked as they drove.

"He wants to treat my parents and everyone to dinner. Said to have them pick a place".

"What did you say?"

"I can't really say no to the man".

"Good, I'm glad he's doing this".

"Did you put him up to this?"

"Of course not, I'm not that sneaky babe" she laughed before turning to the back "so how long have you been a nurse, Taylor?"

"Just over two years".

"And you work with Joshua?"

"Same hospital. He's an anesthesiologist and I'm an ER nurse".

"Oh ok, impressive. Do you like it?"

"I do. ER is pretty fast paced, keeps the job interesting".

"Oh I'm sure of it. I don't think I have the stomach, so it's just fascinating".

"Most people don't, but you come up with ways to cope I guess".

"Mhm".

"It's just us tonight, right? Like Eleanor's sisters or friends or anything" Taylor asked Connor.

"Just us".

"Oh good".

After getting inside they grabbed a table and ordered some drinks to start.
"This is a really cute dress" Summer said to Eleanor as they sat together.

"Oh thank you".

"You're welcome".

"So how long has it been for you and Connor".

"Technically it would be a year this month, but we took a break".

"Right, your parents didn't approve".

"I guess I should've figured you guys would know".

"Oh I'm sorry".

"No don't be, it's no problem. But yea, it was a rough time. Eventually they came around and I guess talked with Connor, but nothings changed".

"Falling in love?"

"God, I'm way past falling in love with him. I'm really, really happy".

"That is so good to hear. I'm glad I like you" Eleanor giggled.

"Do you not usually like his girlfriends?"

"I'm sure you know girlfriend is a loose term, but no I have not. And Joshua has brothers of course, but Connor is really like his favorite brother" she laughed "so um, I would really like to like the woman who I'm going to see at every major function".

"And so far?"

"So far, you're doing amazing. Don't worry. Come on, let's dance. Clearly Taylor and Mason have beat us to it" Eleanor said then they went out to dance.

"What?" Connor asked as Joshua looked over at him.

"Eleanor seems to like her".

"Eleanor's a nice girl".

"Not to your girlfriends".

"Well I'm glad, was kind of worried".

"Why?"

"I don't want her to feel unwelcome, my mom already fucked that up, I didn't want this to be similar".

"She seems like she's having a good time".

"She might be, she's a very confident woman. If she wasn't, she'd never let anyone know it".

"Bad thing?"

"Good and bad. I will say, I'm getting better at reading her".

"That's fast as hell, took me quite a while to figure out El. Especially when it came to my mother. The way you are with Summer, I like seeing it. I give you six months".

"Six months for what?" Connor asked as he laughed.

"Until you're engaged".

"Fuck out of here. Even if the two of us were ready, our parents would throw a fit".

"You think so?"

"Yea, my mother of course. Her dad is very overprotective, I think he would be skeptical if anything".

"Would you propose in six months?" Joshua asked.

"No, I don't think so. Just because I want to make sure everyone's at ease, especially Summer. I don't think I need to rush with her, I'm good".

"Good" Joshua nodded before a server came to their table and sat a drink down in front of Connor.

"I didn't order anything. Thank you, though".

"Oh it was sent over" she said pointing to a small group of women, one of them smiled and raised her drink at Connor.

"Oh, thank you" he nodded and tasted it himself.

"Good?" Joshua asked.

"I like it" he said then waited a short minute  until he made eye contact with Summer then motioned for her to come over "here you go" he said.

"Is it rum? You know I don't like rum"

"It's not rum, angel. Taste it".

"That's good, what is it?"

"Not sure, that woman over there sent it over. I thought you would like the taste".

"I do. Find out what it is and get another, please?"

"Yes ma'am. Here, have some water" he said grabbing her waist before she was able to walk away. She nodded and took his glass from his hand.

"Thank you" Summer smiled then kissed him and rejoined Eleanor.

///

"Had fun?" Connor asked as he and Summer got back in their room.

"A lot of fun" she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Did you drink too much, angel?"

"Not at all" she smirked then went into the bathroom and waited for him to follow.
He stood behind her in the mirror and unzipped her dress, pulling it off of her body slowly.

He kissed her neck and her shoulder softly as his hands roamed her body and breasts before finding their way into the hem of her underwear.
Summers breath hitched in her throat as he pressed against her clit and moved his fingers back and forth.

"Fuck, daddy" she moaned.

"What is it, angel?"

"It feels so good".

"Want more?"

"Mhm".

"Beg me".

"Please fuck me. I'm so wet for you, I want it so bad".

"Good girl" he said pulling off her underwear. He moved two fingers between her wet folds then grabbed his dick and slipped inside of her and Summer gasped. He held her up as he continued, gradually picking up his pace. She braced herself against the table as she moaned out and the sounds echoed through the bathroom.

Connor continued to move inside of her, watching the way her pussy gripped his dick. It was mesmerizing. Her moans, her body, she was mesmerizing. He grabbed her arms and lifted her chest up, she was able to watch him fuck her in the mirror. It turned her on more and brought her closer to her orgasm. The way his hands held onto her body and his fingers pressed into her skin.

"You take that dick so good, angel, you know that?"

"Yes, daddy. Yes, don't stop".

"You gonna cum?"

"Fuck. Yea" she breathed out.

"Go ahead. Show me how good it is".
His raspy voice ran right through her body then she broke. Her legs shook and her moans practically turned into screams. He pulled out quickly and bent down to eat her out. He flicked his tongue against her clit until she started squirting. What didn't go in his mouth, ran down his chin and chest and he loved it. She caught her breath as Connor stood and turned her to face him. He wrapped his hand around her neck and kissed her intensely for a minute.

He lifted her until she just barely sat on the counter then he hooked one arm under her knee to hold her leg up. He stared at her as he slid back inside of her. His dick pressed against her walls before he slammed into her quickly, he was too close to slow down.

"It's so fucking wet for me. Oh, shit" he breathed out. Summers head fell back so he leaned forward to kiss her neck.
"Tell me what you want, angel" he said into her ear. His hot breath on her skin and their sweaty bodies pressed against one another made her want to melt. God, this man she thought before answering.

"I want to make you cum. I'm yours, daddy".

"Oh yea, it's my pussy?"

"Yes, daddy. It's your pussy".

"Tell me again".

"It's your fucking pussy, daddy" she said breathlessly before he quickly pulled out and jerked himself off. The cum shot on Summers stomach as he groaned. When he finished, Connor quickly fingered her to finish her off. She was sensitive and close, so it didn't take much. He moved his fingers in and out until she came again.

"I love you" Connor said, leaning his forehead against hers while they caught their breath.

"I love you. Probably more".

"Not possible and it's not even close" he stared into her eyes. She smiled softly before kissing him then he helped her off of the table. Summer got in the shower first while Connor cleaned up then he joined her. They were both worn out, so they took a quick one and laid down for the night.

"Hey, please don't forget to ask your parents about the restaurant" Summer said as he let her lay on his chest.

"I will. You talked to him again?"

"No, I talked to my mom though. She wanted me to tell you that our hotel is booked".

"I'll thank them".

"Thank you very much".

"So, the conversation with my mom earlier?"

"We came to an understanding. She's worried and overprotective, I get it. Besides, that won't scare me off, handsome".

"I'm glad" he smiled then kissed her head "you sure you're okay spending the day with El and Tay tomorrow. And then the bachelorette and all that. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable".

"I'm not uncomfortable. Besides, you're busy, and I don't need to be waited on, baby. It's their wedding, a really big day, go ahead and help out Joshua. I'll be okay".

"Alright, angel" he nodded.

///

"God damn" Connor said tiredly as he stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Good morning".

"Good morning. What are you doing up so early? I was gonna treat you to breakfast or at least wake you up with head" he said wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck.

"Shut up" Summer blushed "Eleanor called and said they decided to get breakfast, a couple of her friends are gonna meet us. But, I didn't want to wake you, you looked too peaceful".

"Well I appreciate it. What time is she gonna be here, we could still squeeze in that morning head".

"Connor. She should be here in like a minute".

"Alright, fine. I probably won't leave here until 1. Josh gets off around 12".

"Okay, text me".

"I will, beautiful. Enjoy yourself, let me know if you need anything".

"Mhm. I love you".

"I love you too" he said kissing her before following her to the door and opening it for her. He grabbed his phone and laptop then called his father.

"Hey, son, good morning" Lee said.

"Good morning".

"What's up?"

"I spoke to Spencer at dinner and he told me he wanted to treat you all to dinner at restaurant. So just pick one and let me know".

"Treat us, for what?"

"He said for hosting Summer".

"I mean we're not doing much, but that's very generous of him".

"He's a generous person".

"I hear your tone, son. Don't hold it over your mother's head for taking the wrong approach with Summer".

"I'm not holding it over her head, not technically. I just hate that it even happened. She's special to me, I wanted this trip to go very smoothly. It'll make things go easier back home".

"She's okay, your mother said they talked. Sometimes things won't run smoothly, but that doesn't mean it will change something".

"I need it to. I planned on asking her to move in with me".

"Wow, that's a big step".

"I know it is. I thought that if this trip went perfectly, considering she's meeting y'all first the time and the fact that it's at a wedding and that my ex fiancé will be there. If it went perfectly, I'd know I'll have no issue".

"It's not about perfect, Connor. It's about her sticking around even through imperfect situations. Life isn't always going to be perfect and in those situations, you'll really see if your relationship is strong enough to withstand them" Lee explained.

"Yea, you're right. I guess she just makes me nervous".

"Impressive".

"Impressive?" Connor laughed.

"Yes. Your mother's right about one thing, we haven't seen you this serious about a woman in a long time. It's really nice to see".

"Yea, I guess I haven't been. Thank you for the advice".

"You're welcome. I'll let you know about the restaurant".

"Thank you, talk to you later, I'm gonna get some work done".

"Alright, son. Talk to you later" Lee said before Connor hung up.

///

"Okay so of the two girls coming, one is my wedding party" Eleanor explained as the three of them sat down "and because I know how my friends act about Connor, I will tell you he has slept with one of them. I could see her bringing it up. But nothing happened between them seriously".

"Okay. Can I know which one though?"

"Maria, she's not a bridesmaid, too much whining about being the only single friend. She's a sweet girl I promise, I think she was just a little salty it never turned into more".

"I get it".

"So you and Connor have been together for about a year?" Taylor asked.

"Uh yea, technically".

"Right".

"What about it?"

"Oh nothing, I just don't know how you're so nonchalant about hanging out with a girl he slept with".

"It's not my invite and as far as I know there's nothing going on. What good does it do me to be stressed about it?" Summer shrugged.

"Oh they're here" Eleanor said, standing and hugging her friends "this is Maria and Caroline. This is Summer, Connor's girlfriend".

"Oh, I didn't know he was dating again. It's nice to meet you" Maria said.

"It's nice to meet you both too".

"Are you in the wedding party as well?" Caroline asked.

"Oh no. I just came with Connor, this will be our first time meeting" Summer gestured between herself, Taylor, and Eleanor.

"Oh, I see. How's everything with Connor?"

"Really good. It's been about a year, so looking forward to more" she smiled.

"You work in his field" Caroline asked.

"Working on a masters, but yes".

"Impressive, good luck".

"Thank you. What about you two, married or anything?" Summer asked.

"Oh no. I have a boyfriend though. Two years" Caroline said.

"That's special, any day now".

"That's the hope. How's Mason?"

"He's good. Works today then he's gonna be with the guys tomorrow for Josh's bachelor party. My mom's hounding us about needing a wedding from one of us soon, and we've all seen Connor's track record with women" Taylor said and she, Maria, and Caroline shared a laugh.

"Well it's looking up for him, when has he ever brought around a girl like Summer. Once you two are engaged, it's a done deal" Eleanor smiled.

"Tell that to your cousin" she said quickly after and they laughed again. Summer just sort of sat there stoically, the expression on her face gave nothing away. In reality, she was uncomfortable and angry. She knew what she was to Connor and believed that he hadn't given any other idea to his family. She was just angry that they felt the need to try to diminish her relationship and speak as if she wasn't right there.

"Come on, don't say that" Eleanor scolded them this time, before she was trying to subtly hint for them to cut it out "um, so I talked to my sister, she's still going to be in the wedding party thankfully. I had told her a month or so back that Josh and I weren't having kids at our wedding so aside from the flower girl duties my niece would have to stay home" she filled Summer in after changing the subject.

"Oh and she wasn't going to be in the wedding party anymore?"

"I'd bet my left kidney that she was just trying to guilt trip me into changing my mind. She was never gonna back out of being maid of honor" Eleanor laughed.

"And you have three sisters, Josh said, right?"

"Yup, Megan, Joana, April. Jo is the maid of honor. They're all gonna be at the bachelorette tomorrow, you can meet them then".

"Okay, nice".

"You have siblings, Summer?" Caroline asked.

"No, just me".

"My last boyfriend was an only child, I hated it. I just can't date an only child".

"I feel like you would never get a chance to breathe, like they'd always want your attention" Taylor said after Maria who agreed "I love that Mason has a brother and sister".

"Is it weird dating someone with a sister?" Maria asked.

"I mean, no. I've dated people with siblings and being an only child doesn't really define me" Summer shrugged, the question seemed pointlessly targeted.

"Well obviously not, but I would assume his family dynamic is different from yours".

"Of course, but I think that would be true even if I had siblings".

"He also lives like an only child" Taylor giggled.

"Oh my god, yes. The bachelor pad he brings women home to every weekend with the shiny Mercedes, it screams it" Maria laughed with her.

"Um, so I know you graduate soon, have you started looking into jobs?" Eleanor asked Summer, she didn't really know what the issue was, but she didn't want it to go any further.

"Not officially, but I've seen what's out there. I just haven't decided if I want to take some time off before I start working, but also tech is a super difficult field for women to navigate in. I need every minute I can get to prove myself".

"Well don't worry about proving yourself. That will come with the work you put out and you're still young. Besides, I know being in school for this long has to have you burnt out".

"You are correct there" Summer laughed "how's tutoring?"

"Not too bad, I really love that I can make my own schedule. So with the wedding coming up, I haven't worked for a week and I'll be taking another week for our honeymoon".

"That sounds amazing, where are you going for your honeymoon?" Summer asked.

"Amalfi coast. It's so beautiful there and I've always wanted to go to Italy".

"Italy is gorgeous and the food is so amazing".

"You've been?" Caroline asked.

"Yea, my parents booked a trip for my high school graduation. Stayed for about a month".

"Oh very nice".

"I'll definitely have to ask you about some spots" Eleanor laughed.

"I'd be happy to help".

///

After breakfast, Caroline and Maria left and the three of them went to the mall. They shopped around for a few hours, Eleanor and Summer doing most of the talking and getting to know each other. Taylor would join in here or there, throwing in a few odd comments that Summer picked up on. Things like 'thankfully my mom likes everyone' after Eleanor mentioned that she could tell Cora liked Summer at dinner the other night. Still, Summer didn't say anything about it, just waited for an awkward few seconds to pass before getting back to conversation.

"Oh the guys are at the house" Eleanor checked her phone as they stood in line to order their smoothies.

"Where were they?" Summer asked.

"I think just Joshua's hair cut, he said Connor and one of his brothers, Liam, were going with him. They might've gotten food or something too, I don't know".

"Oh okay. I'll bring Connor back a smoothie".

"He's allergic to strawberries" Taylor said.

"I actually do know that, believe it or not".

"Just saying".

"Uh, well good idea. I'll get one for Joshua and Liam too" Eleanor said before stepping forward to order.
They waited for their smoothies then headed back to Eleanor's.

"Hey, you guys are back" Joshua said, standing up to take some things out of Eleanor's hands.

"Mhm, thank you. Those are for you and Liam, it's the same thing so take either".

"Thank you, babe. Need any help?"

"No, I got the rest".

"And this is yours" Summer sat by Connor and handed him his drink.

"Thank you, angel. How was your day?"

"Good, fun. We went shopping, you think I can put it in the car now so we can just take it back to the hotel".

"Of course, where is it?"

"Just by the door, I was gonna come in and get the keys".

"I've got it, just relax" he kissed her and stood. He put her bags in the trunk then came back inside.

"You're already standing, can you help me take this up" Eleanor said to Connor who nodded and helped her. He followed her to their room.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" She stopped him.

"Of course, you okay?"

"I'm fine, I just remember Joshua mentioning that you said Summer won't tell you if she's uncomfortable".

"Okay".

"Do she and Taylor not like each other, something I missed maybe?"

"I don't think so. This is the first time they've spoken".

"Thought so. Taylor was just taking every opportunity to make a comment and I didn't know if it was because of something else".

"What kind of comment?" Connor asked.

"Any comment she could think of. Like how you don't have a great track record with girls and subtly bringing up Kira and how even though you were engaged it still didn't happen. How Cora likes everyone and that her judgment isn't usually great. Just making it seem like Summer was temporary, you know".

"What did Summer say?"

"Nothing. I mean even I would've told Joshua's sister off with everything Taylor was saying".

"Thank you for letting me know. Do me a favor and just try to make sure she doesn't feel so attacked tomorrow".

"Of course, I just wanted to let you know because it didn't sound like she was going to".

"Yea, you're probably right. Thanks" Connor said before they left the room and joined everyone back downstairs. They stayed for a while longer before heading back to their hotel for the night. Connor didn't bring up what Eleanor said, he didn't want to push Summer to say anything right now, but he just watched her when he asked about their outing again, nothing too out of the ordinary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.2K 59
Vicky Ashcroft is many things. A recent college graduate, an urban New Yorker, and recently engaged. And the cherry on top? She's the newest addition...
Blindsided By sjm

Teen Fiction

8.7K 266 28
Summer Michael needs to undergo a serious surgery soon to live, but there is no donors insight. Making her restless to do the things she would have n...
1.1M 32.2K 35
I just wanted to have the best eighteenth birthday ever...I didn't know that I was gonna be going home with my new history teacher. StudentxTeacher...
381K 12.5K 39
"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’š π’…π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’” π’šπ’π’– π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œ 𝑰'π’Ž π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏, 𝑰...