The Devastator of Absolution

By Wolflord2020

No Description. More

Bio:
Aftermath
The Daily Life of Aaron
Joining the Hidden Brotherhood
Breaking the uneased tension with the Battle Sisters

The unexpected Dream

61 1 4
By Wolflord2020

Aaron was inside his apartment building play Warhammer 40k: Space Marine Multiplayer in Exterminatus mode as his Avatar Angel of Absolution, Aaron's Space Marine Avatar's Armor is a unique design: The legs & chest armor is the MkVI Corvus Power Armor set while the shoulder guards, vambraces, helmet & power pack are from the MkVII Aquila Power Armor set. The weapons for his Space Marine Avatar are Bolt Pistol, Bolter, Storm Bolter Combat Knife, Thunder Hammer & Chainsword as his weapons of choice for his Avatar Space Marine but despite the weapons Aaron had managed to win and lose in the vs games with those set of weapons while in Exterminatus game mode he managed to win all the levels with ease.

Right now he is busy playing the game as he is currently in the Chaos Round as his avatar was facing the forces of Chaos with his current wargear which happens to be Bolt Pistol, Bolter & Thunder Hammer with no perks to challenge his skills. His avatar fought valiantly and in the end he managed to win the game with ease as Aaron nodded at his success in beating the Chaos Round, next he decided to take a break for many hours of gaming.

Aaron turned off his game and went to sleep on the couch to have some shuteye, but little did he know that his rest will give his a dream where his dream will change his life completely as a Angel of Absolution.

Aaron's P.O.V
I opened my eyes to find myself staring up in the blue sky above which was strange because the last thing I remembered was me sleeping in my living room couch and soon decided to get up but as soon as I sit up from my position I quickly realized that I was inside of some ruin battlefield full of dead bodies of Orks, Space Marines & Guardsmen. I look around my surrounding then look down to find something shocking when I glance down to myself only to find myself clad in Space Marine Armor but what shock me more is that my Armor looked exactly like my Avatar Space Marine Armor from the game.

I wanted to question more about the situation but I shook it off because one thing I learn about the Warhammer 40k game is that never let your guard down, I soon got up and looked around my surrounding and a Bolter & Bolt Pistol near me which means those weapons must be mine. I picked them up and was about to leave when suddenly I stopped and saw a dying Sergeant close by kneeling down tired with Ork weapons puncturing throughout his armor and body, I quickly rush towards my dying Battle Brother which he sense my presences and slowly turn his head towards me showing his scar and bleeding face which brought me horror but I didn't expressed it.

"You're alive..." Said the Dying Sergeant as I move all the weapons off of the Sergeants body

"Can you make it until we found an Apothecary?" I asked the Sergeant

"No.... I won't make it.... but please take my weapon use it to deliver retribution to our enemies." Said the pleading Sargent which shocked me to wield such a mighty weapon, but I nodded to the dying sergeant making the Sergeant to smile then died with his head down

I kneeled to my deceased Battle Brother then lay him down onto the ground and buried him with rubles all around the area, once I finished burying my deceased Battle Brother I turned to the Thunder Hammer and took a deep breath and grabbed it. I stand up with determination on my face as I ventured throughout the ruins in hopes to find any allies that are alive and still fighting against the Orks while traveling I stumbled across a Auspex Scanner on the ground which I picked it up and tested it to see if it worked.

Luckily, the Scanner was still operational and I take it with me as I used it to scan the area for any foes or allies within the Auspex's range to find any foes within the area while continuing my path through the ruins. The Journey was quiet but then I sense something and sure enough I dodged a Rocket by sidestep it as the said rocket fly passed me and hit a random Ork from behind which killed it within the process, I turned to the source of the rocket and saw the one who fired it.

On the higher ground there is a lone Tankbusta on the upper floor of a nearby structure he shouted 'WAAAGH!' at me and tried again but I quickly grabbed my Bolt Pistol and fired a single shot which made it's mark on the head of the Tankbasta thus killing it within the process as the now headless Tankbasta's body flopped down into the ground from the high ground indicating the Ork is dead. I nodded at my marksmanship but then I heard multiple Warcries which I quickly got on guard as multiple Orks rushing into the area and charging straight towards me while I readied myself with my Thunder Hammer in my hands.

"For the Lion! For Absolution!" I shouted my made up Warcry due to the fact that the Angels of Absolution doesn't have a Warcry from within the lore of the Chapter in Fandom or Lexicanum as I charged into the horde of Greenskins

I swing my hammer with full force which knocked back any Orks within range as I fight them off in a similar style to a Space Marine wielding a Thunder Hammer from the game which was effective then I remembered a certain move from a Blood Raven's Chapter Master and decided to make a move similar to it

"GET BACK!" I shouted as I swing my hammer with full force with many Orks that were close to me were sent flying those cause them to either died from the force of my swing or stun which gives me enough opening to swing my hammer again to kill them once more while those that were close by were knocked back by the force of my swing of the Thunder Hammer as the battle rages on

I continued on my assault as the Ork's numbers were slowly dwindle until the last Ork was last which happens to be a Slugga Nob. The Nob roared at me as it charges right towards me but I evade the attack and swing my hammer right into it's gut in full force which stun the Nob, next I swing my hammer again and aimed my swing right into the nob's head which cause the head to get destroyed by the swinging force of my Thunder Hammer.

A/N: Something like this Gif but Imagine the Shoota Nob is a Slugga Nob.

I took a few deep breaths and exhaled tiredly but despite my tiredness I still have a task to do as I continued my course throughout the ruins in hopes to find any survivors from within the ruins, but so far I only found Orks hiding among the ruins then the sound of explosion was heard followed by a loud roar of 'WAAAGH!' somewhere closed by meaning the Orks found survivors or the Orks are battling each other for scraps but either way I must check it out to be sure about it. I journeyed towards the source of the explosion which didn't took me long to arrive at the source of the explosion and saw Imperium Survivors fending off a Huge Ork Horde that were trying to get to them which made me rushing into battle to aid my allies to fend off the Ork Horde, for it is my duty to protect the Imperium & it's people from any enemies within the stars.

"For the Lion! For Absolution!" I shouted my made up Warcry and made a might leap across the battlefield and crash in the middle of the Horde which the Orks that were focusing on the survivors were now focusing on me as I began swinging my Thunder Hammer on all Orks that got in my way.

My presences brought new bound hope for the survivors as they fired their weapons at the Orks while I continued my melee assault on them as the Orks tried to overwhelmed me with their numbers but it wasn't working as the Orks numbers were slowly deceasing thanks to the combining effort of the survivors with their range weapons and my melee assault with the Thunder Hammer in my hands. The tide of battle was slowly winning for the Imperium when suddenly a Killa Kan revealed itself to everyone, this is my first time seeing it but then I remembered that the Engines are at the back and luckily I managed to got myself some Krak Grenades for anti vehicle damage during my journey throughout the ruins and know what must I do to defeat it.

The Kan made the first move and fire it's Rokkit at me, but I dodge it with a combat roll then I brought out my Bolter and carefully aimed my Bolter at the Killa-Kan's Rokkit Launcher as the Kan was about to fire it's rokkit again I quickly fired my Bolter and it made their mark but the Kan didn't stopped and so I continued to fire it until I managed to damaged the Killa-Kan's range weapon arm leaving him with the only melee weapon.

"You'll pay for that, Space Marine!" The Gretchin within the Kan shouted at me in anger as the Kan charge at me, but I dodged the attack and managed to get myself behind the Kan's back and saw the engine

I quickly grabbed a Krak Grenade and bite the pin and place it into one of the Kan's exhaust pipe of the back engine then I quickly combat rolled away from the Kan as the grenade exploded from within the Engine which cause a huge explosion thus destroying the Kan and killing the pilot in a two birds with one stone moment, I nodded at my victory then I ventured toward the survivors and as soon as I got close to them. They all kneeled down before me which was foreign for me despite that I am a Space Marine with the heart of a human being from within while the survivors kneeling I got a better look at them, the survivors are composed of civilians and Guardsmen all together with the civilians numbers are eight while the Guardsmen are ten making a total of eighteen survivors all together.

"Rise everyone, you are all safe for now... But our task isn't done, I'm looking for survivors throughout the ruins. I'm not asking much, but will you all join me in the search for survivors?" I asked the survivors

"We will followed you until the end my Lord." One of the Guardsman stated and soon everyone else stand up and nodded at me making me smile a little

"Very well, gather as much supplies as you can the journey will be long." I advised them making the survivors to nodded in understanding and soon they all make preparations for the journey with me in searching for survivors while I guard the survivors as they make preparations for their departure

Timeskip - brought to you by Aaron overwatching the area while the survivors prepared their supplies for the journey in searching for survivors

Still Aaron's P.O.V
The survivors got all their supplies which took them less then ten minutes of preparation and luckily there were no Orks within range which were lucky and soon everyone followed me as we all ventured deep throughout the ruins to find more survivors that are hiding among the ruins. The Journey was long but luckily we managed to find more survivors: two Enginseers, two children, a Hospitaller Sister & a Battle Sister which was shocking to find Sisters of Battle in the ruins but mentally shook it off.

I offered them to join in my quest to find Survivors which they agreed to joined in and soon my group was slowly growing in survivors as we continue our journey throughout the ruins which later on managed to find more Sisters of Battle survivors: Three Battle Sisters & Three Hospitaller Sisters. I then decided to asked the one of the Sisters of Battle about their presences, I talked to the ones that were with the two children.

"Excuse me. Sisters, but may I know your names?" I asked both the Battle Sister & Hospitaller who were in front of the children

"I'm Sister Ana" The Hospitaller introduced herself

"I'm Sister Amoris." The Battle Sister introduced herself

"Why were the Adeptus Sororitas are doing here?" I asked them

"We were task to aid the defenders to fend of the Greenskins on this planet who had arrived here in less then twenty-nine days ago, when we arrived we saw the ruins but soon we all fought back against the Horde then your Chapter came and soon we all fend off the Orks together but the results were heavy casualties leaving many stragglers fending themselves off against the Orks." Amoris explained to my question as I nodded

"I see, I hope I can find surviving battle Brothers somewhere among these ruins because I find a dying Brother Sergeant who died right in front of me then gave me his weapon to honor him and bring retribution to our enemies as I slain many with this Hammer during my journey to find survivors." I stated as the two Sisters nodded in empathy as they two shared the same feeling  of their dying sisters that died right in front of them and else where in the battlefield

Then suddenly a huge explosion was heard somewhere close by and I quickly turn to the Sisters and told them to tell their surviving sisters to protect the survivors while I ventured towards the source of the explosion which they agreed, I soon got ahead start and ventured towards the source of the explosion as fast as I can by the time I arrived I saw Surviving Battle Brothers fending off a Huge Horde of Orks while defending a lone Thunderhawk with a Dreadnought providing support fire to my fellow battle brothers. I quickly ran into battle and swing my hammer with full strength fueled by my determination to aid my fellow battle brothers against the greenskins, we battle furiously with me being the spearhead for my battle brothers while they provided cover fire on the enemy to aid me as I fought harder on the Orks with fury and absolution in my soul as I fought until the Warboss was the only surviving Ork left.

I got a good look at the Warboss and for some reason the Ork looked exactly like Warboss Ugulhard in the Hammer & Bolter episode Old Bale Eye and same goes for the Warboss's weapons as well, but one major differences is that the Warboss doesn't have a Squig hair like the one in episode. We circled each other but then an idea came to me, I decided to drop my hammer and  go into my Orthodox Boxing Stance which confused the Ork but charges at me as it fired it's Shoota at me.

I dodged them all by sidestepping them from left to right as the Warboss advances forward and once it was within range the Warboss swing it's Klaw at me but I quickly dodge it at the last second but at the same time delivered a strong left uppercut  right into the Warboss's head which stunned the Ork then I quickly grab it's Power Klaw with my right hand and brutally rip it out of the Warboss's arm thus causing it to roar in pain but I wasn't finished as I quickly grabbed the Warboss's other arm and brutally rip it off as well making the Warboss to be vulnerable then finally I brought out my Bolt Pistol and aim it right at the Warboss's head and fire a single shot thus killing the Ork leader with ease but at the same time got myself two trophies the Shoota and Klaw.

I picked up the two weapons and mine then head towards the surviving Battle Brothers as I got closer look at them, I got a better look at them at the same time as I countered Six Battle Brothers each with different weapons on them: One with a Heavy Bolter, One with a Heavy Flamer, One with a Missile Launcher, Three with Bolters as well as a Apothecary & Interrogator-Chaplain as well as a Dreadnought equipped with a Assault Cannon and coming out of the Thunderhawk is a lone Techmarine. I nodded at my fellow kinsman and they all nodded back at me as well, then the survivors that are with me revealed themselves and approached us, All the survivors that I had saved all nodded at me and I nodded back at them, but then a surge of power started to build up inside e which made me grind my teeth due to the intense power that is inside me making me fee pain as I endured the surge and soon the last thing I recall was a bright light flashes everyone and soon everything went blank.

The Real World

3rd P.O.V
Aaron woke up from his nap then sit up from his couch as he pant lightly due to the intense dream he had in his sleep which almost felt too real for him he then stand up and head to the bathroom to wash up some sweat on his face, when he arrived he walked up to the bathroom sink and began splashing cold water on his face and once he was done Aaron look up to the mirror and gasp to see his own reflection of the mirror. He look down to find out that he got himself a growth spurt with his height increased and his body gain muscles as well, he removed his shirt to get a better look of his own muscles and oh boy his muscles are big and same goes to his height as well.

'Hmmm.... my muscles looks bigger then normal, even or perhaps a body build will be jealous about my muscles if I ever joined a body builder competition  and my height.... I'll say I'm 6ft tall and perhaps 10 inches.' Aaron mentally stated to myself then I notices something on my left shoulder

When Aaron look at my own reflection to see what was on his left shoulder,  he saw the Angels of Absolution Chapter badge on his left shoulder and he couldn't believed it because he don't have a tattoo or will get one someday which made him question to believe that the dream he had is more then a dream.

"You are correct, brother." Said a deep masculine voice which made Aaron jump in shock as he looked around to find out who said that while he was look for the culprit Aaron notice a glow on his shoulder or more specifically on his tattoo on his shoulder and notices the mark glowing

Aaron connect the dots and soon realized that he had become a Space Marine of the Angels of Absolution Chapter which also means that the one that talked to me was a Battle Brother who contacted me through via telepathic communication.

"Who am I speaking too?" Aaron asked while looking at the Mark

"I'm Interrogator-Chaplain Israfil, brother." The voice replied to Aaron's question

"I'm Aaron Knight, we have much to discuss." Aaron stated

"Indeed." Israfil replied in an agreeable tone in the Interrogator-Chaplain's voice

A/N: Alright.... This is my first Angels of Absolution Chapter, I hope you like it as this chapter will be a slow progress story due to my studies and more please understand what I am going through while enjoying my other stories, thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 1 1
A prequel to Secret War, of how Attelus met Estella.
4.8K 178 39
It is the 41st Millennium and the Imperium of Man only knows war. Chaos threatens to topple it, aliens and Xenos come at it from all sides. There is...
8.7K 132 23
Draven was on a Hunt an Ork outpost when suddenly a portal appeared and sucked him into a new universe on a planet full of terrans and Zergs then sud...
829 25 13
Harvey Niko, a friend of Erik and brother to Drake is a 40k fan as he plays the Warhammer 40k: Deathwatch - Tyranid Invasion - Enhanced Edition & War...