๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š | (...

By Leyah_eroticstories

๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“ž๐“›๐“ž๐“–๐“ค๐“”๐Ÿ“
Chapter. ยน
Chapter. ยฒ
Chapter. ยณ
Chapter. โด
Chapter. โต
Chapter. โถ
Chapter. โท
Chapter. โธ
Chapter. โน
Chapter.. ยนโฐ
Chapter.. ยนยฒ
Chapter. ยนยณ
Chapter. ยนโด
Chapter. ยนโต
Chapter.. ยนโถ
Chapter. ยนโท
Chapter. ยนโธ
Chapter.. ยนโน
Chapter. ยฒโฐ
Chapter. ยฒยน
Chapter. ยฒยฒ
Chapter. ยฒยณ
Chapter. ยฒโด
Chapter.. ยฒโต
Chapter. ยฒโถ
Chapter. ยฒโท
Chapter. ยฒโธ
Chapter. ยฒโน
Chapter.. ยณโฐ
แƒฆ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..แƒฆ
[Book Three] Sequel-๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’Œ

Chapter. ยนยน

4.4K 153 119
By Leyah_eroticstories

Blaze P.O.V

I can't believe I did that.

I cheated, I fucking cheated.

I should be ashamed of myself, but here I can't seem to take the smile off my face for a second. That was the best thing I've ever felt in my life, I wanted to feel it again.

With her.

I'm going crazy.

God, I just wanna taste her again.

I'm addicted.

"You're scaring me, why are you smiling so much?" Austin asked, concerned.

I shrug, "Just a happy day."

He looked at me suspiciously, "There's something you're not telling me."

I definitely won't be telling him this one for sure, I'll rather keep this one a secret.

"It's all good man, I'm just happy— is that a crime now?" I grin, using my thumb to trail over my lips. I could still fucking taste her on them and I groan to myself at the thought.

<Messages            🦋Azu Baby💋              Contact>

"Thinking about me, baby?"

"You're messing with my head, ma."

"Which head?"

"Azu, I'm serious."

"Hmm, I want you down my throat while your fiancée watches."

"Wouldn't you like that too, baby?"

"You're crazy, stop playing with me."

"Crazy for you, papi."
Seen @4:30 p.m

I groan as I keep my eyes on my phone, not paying attention to where I'm going. Austin and I were in town checking out some equipment we wanted.

"Yo, one of my friends is inviting us to a birthday party tonight and you are coming with me." He grins.

I frown, looking down at him since he was a little shorter than me. "You're asking or telling?"

He knows I hate these things with a passion, I'd rather lay in my bed and think about Azu's pussy than this.

I'd rather chose that torture and that's how much I despise parties.

"Well—" He paused before his eyes widened as he looked behind me. "Oh fuck, this girl is hot as hell."

I rolled my eyes, "What are you dealing with, temperature?"

I hate these terms they use to describe women these days.

"Dude, if you see her right now you wouldn't be saying anything right now. Damn, what I would do to get her in my bed." He smirked.

I shrug, "I don't give a fuck whoever she is and stop getting distracted." I say, because I didn't care whoever he was awestruck by, I just wanted to finish up and go home.

"You're such a prune." He murmured.

I glared at him, but his smile widened when he looked behind us again.

"Hi, I'm Austin and what's your name, pretty girl." He flirts as I hear footsteps behind us.

"I didn't ask, nor do I care." The voice answered back and I froze.

It's her.

I turned around quickly, facing Azu as she stood there with a smirk as she switched her eyes from Austin to me. She looked so fucking beautiful in an oversized t-shirt dress.

All of a sudden, every moment together the last time came straight back flooding my mind and I blushed.

"I'm sorry, what?" Austin's voice suddenly reached my ears and I remembered he's here too.

Azu looked at him again, up and down this time. "You're not my type."

Austin looked offended, "And why is that?"

She hums before grinning as her eyes fall on me, "I just love my black men, exactly like this one here—" She pointed at me and I tensed. "Sorry not sorry, white boy."

What is she playing at?

"Well he's taken and I'm not." Austin tries flirting again and I wanted to smash his head in a wall.

Woah, where did that come from?

My stomach tightens when I watch how into her he seems and I hate it.

"Austin." I gritted at him to shut the fuck up.

He held his hand up, "What? I'm just saying."

"I don't care, I would rather him anyway." She looked at Austin in disgust, which makes me wonder if she knows him or something.

That was weird.

Austin gritted his teeth as he looked at both of us and I took that as our cue to leave.

"Er— we gotta go now so bye!" I pulled away from her as I dragged Austin back to his car quickly.

"Who does she think she is? Just because I'm fucking white?" He hissed as he slammed the door.

I snort.

"Not every woman is gonna be attracted to you Austin, you need to learn how to take rejection." I shrug.

He glared at me, "Whatever."

I'm sure his ego is now hurt.

We stepped into the party and I cringed at the loud music. People filled the room as they danced, drank and talked with each other.

This is a nightmare for me.

Austin immediately grabbed a beer and asked if I wanted one but I shook my head immediately. Instead he went and got me some juice, which I sipped from time to time.

A while after he went after his friends, leaving me alone and I cursed at him in my head.

The fucker left me alone.

Stop acting like a baby, Blaze.

I frowned and sat down on the couch as I rested my juice on the table beside me, taking out my phone to look busy. It was fucking blank with nothing to do, so I decided to waste time and play candy crush.

I don't know how it got on my phone, but I think Azu put it on the last time she had my phone.

The couch dipped and I didn't bother to look who it was because I didn't care.

"Hey handsome." A very seductive voice said and I flinched unexpectedly.

I looked up and blinked as I stared at the white brunette hair girl beside me. I can't believe Austin brought me to a party where I am the only one here who's black.

It made me feel uncomfortable.

"Um hi?" I said, wondering why she's talking to me.

"I'm Cassy, nice to meet you." She grins.

I squinted my eyes, "Oh, nice to meet you too. I'm Malik." I stated my middle name just in case.

"So you came alone or what?" She asked as she pulled out a vape and started smoking.

I shook my head, "Nah, I came with a friend but the foo' ditched me."

"What an idiot that must be." She scoffed and I chuckled. "I got somewhere to be, I'll probably see you later." She got up and stalked off to her friends I guess.

I sighed and went back to my phone.

I sipped on the juice and scrunched my face up at the taste. It tasted weird now, but I continued to drink it nonetheless, as long as it's not liquor or anything of that sort.

My eyes started feeling fuzzy and my vision started blurring.

What the fuck?

I rubbed my eyes and gulped down the juice, wiping my mouth with my hands.

I got up and swayed a little as I shook my head a little. Why do I feel dizzy? Why the hell do I feel drunk too?

I only drank some juice, right?

The room started spinning and I forced myself to the bathroom as I slid down the wall inside, rubbing my forehead as I took out my phone.

I could hardly see what I was typing most of the time or didn't even know what the fuck I was saying.

<Messages             🦋Azu Baby💋              Contact>

"I want a glowsitck"

"Gkoesyick"

"Fuck"

"GLOWSTICK"

"damn it"

"Are you drunk?"

"Maybeeeee"

"I've lost my PHONE!!!!!"

"Blaze?"

"I can't find it anywhere, I had it a second ago but now it's gone!!"

"What are you doing right now?"

"Texting you?"

"On what?"

"Ohhhh, shoot"

"Can you pcik me up? I'm drunk somewhere far awayyy"

"Turn on your location now."

"Nevermind. This girl is taking me somewhere!"

"What girl?"

"Blaze? Stay where you are and don't you dare fucking move."
Seen @12:13 a.m

I was pulled up and my face scrunched up as I wondered who was in the bathroom with me. That was until I saw it was Cassy and she was now pulling me out of the bathroom and into a room as she locked the door.

"Why are you taking me here?" I slurred as I staggered inside.

"Oh God, don't tell me you drink the juice." She scrunched her face up at me.

I shrug, "Well duh."

"Shit." She cursed, "I know you won't remember this in the morning, but someone messed with your juice and spiked it. Someone really had a plan for you, luckily I found you and now I need to get you out of here before things take a turn."

I scoffed and stomped, "I wanna sleep, I want my Azu now!"

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asks with a grin.

"Nuh uh, she's gonna be my future wife." Then I whispered, "But— but it's a secret, don't you dare tell her." I pointed my finger at her in warning.

Hm. This thing is making me talk nonsense and I don't like it.

"My lips are sealed. Now give me your phone, let me call her? Because I can't find that friend of yours that you came with." I nodded and handed her the phone as I watched her call Azurra and told her the location.

I stood there playing with my locs as I rocked back and forth to the beat that was playing downstairs.

"She's coming." Cassy announced as she handed me back the phone. "Now all you have to do is stay inside here until she comes." Then she paused, "Forget it, I'm not gonna leave you here alone under this condition because I'm sure the drug will soon start working."

I frown, "W-What drugs?"

She sighed, "It's called Methamphetamine."

"Meth— huh what?"

She laughed, "It's particularly known for its sexual effects; specifically, it has been found to increase libido, desire and arousal. So in other words, you'll be a horny fuck soon. They use it alot of times here."

Why would anyone drug me with that?

My mouth dropped open, "What?" At the sametime I started feeling dizzy and hot, so I took off my shirt and I heard a gasp beside me. "I'm fucking hot."

She nods, "You are indeed fucking hot, too bad I'm into girls."

Oh.

"So it's starting to kick in, where the fuck is your future wife? I don't know how she's gonna manage your horny state, but that's her problem." Cassy shrugs carelessly. "And please, for goodness sake, leave your damn pants on."

I don't know why I was so fucking hot and now I'm getting aroused. No, it's not because of Cassy why I'm getting aroused, but it's when she mentioned my future wife.

Fucking hell.

The door burst open and in came Azurra. Holy shit, she's so gorgeous.

"Where is he?" She ran in breathlessly.

"You're Azurra?" Cassy asked suspiciously and Azu nodded. "Well anyone can say their name is Azurra so I need proof, because right now this man is drunk and he doesn't know what's what so I'm not just gonna send him off to someone who claims to be Azurra. Prove it." She stood cross arms in front of me and I wiped my blurry eyes.

Azurra rolled her eyes and showed her something on the phone. Cassy's eyes lit up and she went back to sit on the bed, "He's all yours I guess."

"Thanks for taking care of him." Azu said to her.

She shrugged, "My pleasure, he's a precious one."

I staggered over to Azu as her eyes stayed glued on my naked chest with a frown.

"Looking like a snack, darling. I just wanna eat you all up, especially down there." I licked my lips, looking her up and down as her jaw dropped.

What's wrong with me?

Cassy laughs, "Don't mind him, he's horny because someone drugged him. Good luck though, you're gonna need it." She stated as she got back up, "See you whenever, bye Malik." She waved as she slipped out of the room.

"Hi, my darling." I pushed her curls from her face as I caressed it gently.

"You're drunk." She hissed. "And I'm gonna kill that person who dared to drug you."

"I'm fine. What you talking about? I'm alright. It hasn't even kicked in yet," I said in a drunk tone.

It's a lie.

I'm horny and I'm hard against her.

"Come on, we're leaving." She stated, as she moved away picking up my shirt.

"H-h-h-heeeeey! Wheeeere d'ya think yeeeeer goin’?" I slurred, jabbing a finger on her ass.

She sighs, "Blaze, stop touching my butt."

"But it's soooo fat and soft." I pout, trailing my hand over it. "I don't wanna leave, I wanna dance witchu." I went behind her as she bent over picking up something that fell and her ass pressed hard against my crotch that was hard.

"B, stop it." She groans, moving away.

"Come on! Can you stop being so uptight and come dance with me," I asked in a drunk tone as I walked awkwardly swaying towards her to hug her. "Azuuu."

"Fine, one dance." She hissed as she grabbed me and wrapped her arms around me. I grin proudly as I held her in my arms and swayed us together.

We probably looked like two fools in a room dancing to a beat downstairs, but I didn't care.

"I'm horny." I blurted out, "I'm horny for you."

She gasped when I pressed myself into her and before she could say a word, I lifted her up in my arms which made her legs wrapped around me as I held her up underneath her thighs.

"This might be because I'm horny and drunk and don't know what I'm doing, but—" I held her by the thighs as I slide her up and down my clothed hard dick, before slamming her back and forth on it like I was fucking her. "I submit to you, my Azu. You own every inch of me."

"Fuck. God, you're just drunk Blaze." She groaned against me and I slammed us against the door.

"Can I kiss you, Azurra?" I asked, knowing we hadn't done that since we had grown up. I guess we had pecks, but that was only it.

I just want one kiss.

Drunk Blaze is something else...💀

lol.

How was your weekend besties?😫❣️

Thanks for reading.

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 15.9K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
87.7K 4.5K 74
Preview 1: "Um...uh..." he struggled with his words, so I met eyes with him to see if I could read his emotions. "I, um, I have to tell you something...
2.3M 65.5K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...