The Angel and the Demon.

By iiicantsleep

This story is about and Angel named Rayu and a Demon named Xell. Rayu is 18 years while Xell is 20 years old... More

An unexpected morning.
The demon..
Who is she..?
Does he know??
Work??
Memories...

"I dont want this!"

71 1 0
By iiicantsleep

*After Xell put the rag over my eyes i was scared and wondering what was gonna happen now* Xell: now what should I do with you..? Hmm.. I know! *Xell pins me down and I hear  him doing which I'm assuming is him taking off his clothes* Rayu: what are you d-doing... Xell: taking my clothes off so I can fuck you. *My body freezes up* Rayu: you're gonna f-fuck me.. but I don't want to be touched! I-I'm supposed to be a virgin! Xell: you think I give a damn about you being a virgin? *I stay quiet* Xell: exactly. *I didn't know what to do.. I couldn't call for help or anything.. all I could do is sit there.. I stayed there until I felt something go inside me..* Rayu: .. d-did you just..- Xell: put my cock in you? Then yea I did. Rayu: take it out please.. I don't want this.. Xell: shut the hell up and just let me do what I want to your body.. Rayu: I'm not gonna let some random guy violate my body like this!! *Xell then punched me in the face* Xell: you gonna shut up now or do I need to punch you again? Rayu: ... Xell: good boy.. *Xell then kept pushing his cock in and out of me while I just stayed quiet* Xell: come on love.. let daddy hear your moans.. Rayu: ... b-but.. Xell: let me hear your moans damnit! Rayu: o-okay.. Xell: good boy.. *I didn't have an option to say no so all I could do was just do what he wanted me to do* Rayu: Ahh..~!! Xell: good boy.. *Xell was fucking me really hard and he was going really fast I couldn't resist but to just moan* Rayu: Ngh..~! So hard..!!! *Xell began biting my neck really hard with his sharp teeth* Rayu: Ow..!! Mmh!! Xell!! This hurts!! Fuck! Xell: *panting* Fuck.. fuck..! FUCK! This feels to fucking good.. *he starts biting his lip* fuck you feel so good.. I just.. AHH..~! FUCK! Rayu: Ngh~! Ahh..~! This hurts!! I don't want this please stop!! Mphm!! Xell: Fuck.. Fuck.. FUCK! I'm cumming... im cumming..! Im cumming!! *Me and Xell both cum on each other while we are both panting and drooling* Xell: fuck.. such a mess we made darling.. Rayu: h-huh.... *I say in a very tired tone* Xell: you sound tired my love..  did I perhaps.. go too hard? Rayu: yes.. you did.. Xell: aww I'm sorry baby.. I'll be more gentle next time.. *Xell lifted me up and took the rag off and I hope he means that* Rayu: thanks for taking this rag off.. Xell: you're welcome darling.. now I need you to clean me up.. Rayu: I need to clean you up..? How..? Xell: I want you to lick every single drop of cum that you got over me.. alright? Rayu: w-what.. Xell: Alright..? Rayu: okay... *I listened to him once again and got down there and started licking every drop of cum off on him* Xell: Fuck.... good boy... *Xell than takes my head and puts it in his dick making me suck it* ahh...~ so good.... Mmh.. Rayu: mmh..! *I then lift my head up with cum dripping from my mouth* Xell: you look so cute like that.. *Xell then pulls out a paper towel and cleans the rest of the cum off the floor the starts putting his clothes back on* Xell: well I'm done for today with you. Rayu: okay.. Xell: I'll see you tomorrow darling.. Rayu: it's a little bit cold in here.. can I get some covers and pillows..? It's a little bit cold in here.. Xell: sure.. *he gets the blankets and pillows in the corner in the shelf and gives them to me* Rayu: thanks.. Xell: mhm.. I'll be on my way now.. *he locks the cage and he goes to leave the room and then looks at me* goodnight darling.. Rayu: goodnight... *He leaves the room and I put the pillows down and take the big blanket over me and then I lay down and I start crying* Rayu: I just wanna go back home... *sniff* I don't want this..... *after a couple of minutes I finally fell asleep dreaming about the things I'll do when I get out of here*

- End of part 3..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.5K 31
"Say it. Say you hate me. Say you want to leave. But remember-no one will ever touch you like I do. No one will ever love you the way I do" "I hate y...
151K 1.3K 175
δ½œθ€…οΌšζ‘ι‡Œηš„ε°ε‚²ε¨‡ Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...
320K 55.8K 118
Associated name-新既代新ε†₯η•Œ AUTHOR-ζž—ηŸ₯落(Lin Zhi Luo) Total Chapters- 134+10extras
15.9K 916 23
''α€™α€½α€±α€·α€‘α€α€­α€α€Ία€˜α€α€†α€­α€―α€α€¬α€€α€­α€―α€šα€―α€Άα€œα€¬α€Έ''