Does he know??

*After Xell came into the room with his pjs still on me and Zenia looked at him hoping Xell didn't hear us* Zenia: Master Xell! Your awake.. Xell: ahh yes. What was you guys talking about huhh? Zenia: Nothing master.. Xell: hmm okayy. Did he eat? Zenia: yes. Xell: good. *Xell then comes up to me and slides his hand through the cage and puts his hand on my cheek* Xell: hello love! Rayu: uhm... h-hi *Xell chuckles* Xell: just a hi? Hmm.. okay. Zenia: well it's my time to go. -Rayus mind- so you're just gonna leave me here with this guy... Zenia: cya guys. *she walks to the door and leaves* Xell: finally she's gone. And now since she's gone I can finally get what I want without any distractions.. *Xell says that then opens the cage with the key he had and comes inside and sits down then wraps his arms and legs around me and then bites my neck* Rayu: h-hey that hurts... Xell: I don't care... suck it up.. mm.. *I was annoyed and wanted him to stop but I couldn't do anything since he was stronger than me and I'm just a weak little angel. Soon Xell then stops* Xell: there is gonna be some work you're going have to do okay? I'll tell you what it is. *Really work? I mean at least it's better than staying in a cage.. I hope I don't regret saying that..*

-End of part 5..

-Note- Sorry if this is short I haven't been having the motivation to do a lot of stuff but it will get better soon thank you for your patience and appreciating my work! ❤️