Work??

Rayu: Work..? Xell: yeaaa.. I mean, you don't wanna be here all day everyday right? Rayu: n-no.. Xell: exactly! So I'm gonna put you to work! Rayu: oh... what am I gonna do then..? Xell: I'm going have to see what you can do and what you're capable of. So, tell me what you're good at. Rayu: well uh. I'm good at like picking crops I guess?? Xell: eh anything else? Like.. uhh what did you do when you were at home? Rayu: I just cropped plants.. that's all. Xell: ugh I'm gonna have to give you a job to do and if you don't know how to do it ask for help. Rayu: .. okay.. *Xell then starts thrusting my cock with his warm hand* Rayu: a-ahh... Xell... 'eXell: hm..? Rayu: that.. feels.. weird.. Xell: do you mean good? Rayu: no.. I mean weird. Xell: what if I sucked it? Would that make you feel weird? Rayu: w-wha!? No! Xell: aww why not? Rayu: because... can you just go find something I can work as.. please.. Xell: it's gonna take a day to do that. Rayu: a day!? How come? Xell: don't worry about it. Rayu: okay.. *Xell doesn't respond to me, but instead he starts taking off his clothes* Rayu: why are you taking off your clothes... Xell: I'm horny and I need to fuck someone right now. Rayu: w-what.. *i crawl over to the end of the cage* Xell: where are you going? *he crawls up to me and grabs my arm* Xell: we haven't even started. *Xell then puts me on his lap and shoves his cock inside of me* Rayu: a-ahh! Hey! Take it out..! Xell: aww why? Rayu: I don't like this! Xell: I don't give a shit. *Xell then starts sucking and biting my nipple* Rayu: a-ahh..! Stop!! Ngh.. Xell: what's wrong love..? Can't handle my hotness? Rayu: please! Xell: no. *I didn't want this so I punched Xell in the face and got up and backed away covering myself with covers* Xell: you little shit! *I hear him walking up to me and then he snatches the covers off of me* Rayu: ahh! *I try to escape but Xell then grabs me and slams me against the cage*  Xell: just who do you think you are!? Trying to escape.. nobody escapes from me! Rayu: let me go! Xell: no! *Xell then takes me out the cage lifts me up and throws me on the floor* Xell: don't even disrespect me ever again! Rayu: please.. Xell: shut UP! *Someone comes in the room* Zenia: Xell I- ... *Zenia looks over here just to see Xell kicking me everywhere on my body* Zenia: Maater Xell stop! Xell: You *kicks* little.. *kicks* BASTARD! *he kicks me in the face* Zenia: XELL! Xell: WHAT! Zenia: what are you doing! *Zenia runs up to me lift my head up* Zenia: Are you fucking crazy!? Xell: oh shit.. Zenia: Rayu can you hear me? Rayu: .... Zenia: Rayu! *I heard her but couldn't speak.. my body wouldn't move. I felt hopeless* Zenia: damnit Xell.. why can't you do anything right! Xell: he punched me in the face what do you mean!? Zenia: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK YOU DON'T KICK SOMEONE IN THERE FACE AND THINK THATS OKAY JUST BECAUSE HE PUNCHED YIU IN THE FUCKING FACE!? LETS THINK STRAIGHT HERE XELL! Xell: you know what.. fine! Since you care so much about him then you take care of him! *He says as he a leaves the room* Zenia: Rayu.. say something.. Rayu: ... *Zenia sighs then picks me up and puts me on the bed that's for emergency's and then gets a med kit and starts bandaging the places Xell kicked me at* Zenia: you poor guy.. Xell shouldn't even be hurting you like that.. he shouldn't be doing this anyway.. *sigh* *After that I was asleep until the next day*

-End of part 6..