Guns & Roses (Eminem Fanfic)

By do_ilook_likeicare

Aurora Hill is an up-and-coming R'n'B singer/dancer who also happens to be part of a rapper Ja Rule's entoura... More

Cast & A/N
1. The First Lady Of Murder Inc
2. All About The Disrespect
3. Retaliation Plans
4. All Eyes On Me
5. Chill The Fuck Out
6. Celebrity Crush
7. A Simple Favor
8. The Next Round
9. Exes
10. Eye For An Eye
11. Darkness
12. Why Did You Do It
13. Broken
14. Disloyal
15. Ungrateful
16. What's Done In The Dark / Trust No One
17. Go To Sleep
18. Nothing Serious
19. Netflix & Chill
20. Come Home With Me
21. Redemption
22. NDAs & Lame Ass Dance Moves
24. Threatened
25. Destructive Mode Activated
26. The Switch Up Is Crazy
27. Why R U The One
28. Indulge
29. Not The Type To Bring Home To Mama
30. Petty Shit
31. Evil Plans
32. Don't Play Me
33. The Set-Up
34. Use Them & Abuse Them
35. Careless
36. Put That On Everything
37. The Showdown
38. Complication
39. Change Of Heart
40. Flip-Flop
41. Weak Spot
42. Happy Birthday
43. True Crime Part 1
44. True Crime Part 2
45. Who Shot Ya
46. The Ultimatum
47. Motives
48. Midnight
49. Quiet But Deadly
50. Marriage vs. Murder
51. Kill You
52. Stubborn
53. Ambush
54. Seduction
55. Superman (The Last Chapter)
A Shady Records Girl (Bonus Chapter)

23. I Know It Was You

484 16 57
By do_ilook_likeicare

Aurora's P.O.V.

"Em, leave me alone," I giggle as I'm trying to sit in the bed and eat all of the food his caterers made for us. I'm honestly hungry as hell right now.

"Yooooo, all I'm saying is that you can really eat, Rory. I ain't expect it from a pretty girl like you, for real. Cause pretty bitches usually like to fake it like they don't eat at all, you know what I'm saying?" This dude smirks.

With his disrespectful ass.

"Ugh, seriously, fuck you, boy!" I scoff, pushing the plates filled with breakfast food away from me.

Only for him to start busting out laughing as he pushes the plates gently back towards me.

"Nah, Aurora, I ain't even mean it like that! I ain't mean it in no mean way, I swear to fuck. I'm actually impressed by the fact that you actually eat, and don't act like them other anorexic bitches in this industry, yo. I like that shit, so eat up."

I roll my eyes at him as I softly say, "Anorexy is actually nothing to joke around, Em."

"Nah, I know that. Been knew that, I'm just saying, yo," he trails off as I roll my eyes again but continue to eat.

"You are a real ass chick, Aurora. And that's one of the things I like about you," he then shrugs, his face just slightly hitting up as I suppress a giggle.

"You are okay in my book too, Em," I state, leabing over towards him and pecking his lips as I cup his chin. And just as I'm pulling away from him, he cups my face in between both his hands and our kiss quickly grows more heated.

And that's how we've been all day with each other.

Nauseatingly sweet, but I sort of..  like it??

Crazy, I know.

We ended up fucking all over his house, like bedroom, kitchen, shower, you name it.

Then I'm getting dressed to go swing by my condo to see what Janaé is up to, seeing as how she still haven't picked up her phone at all.

And I'm slightly annoyed with my bestie right now, as well as a little bit worried, because this isn't like Janaé at all.

"Yo, you sure you wanna go yaself? Cause I could just send one of my guys to check it out?" Marshall then asks me, right as I'm about to walk out of the door.

And knowing what I know now, a part of me wishes that I had taken him on that offer.

Because the second I had gotten to my condo and put the key in the lock to open the door...

Once I saw what I saw, my life could never be the same again, and my girl, Janaé, she was... gone.

***

New's Reel on various news channels.

MTV: "Janaé Brown, best friend and personal assistant to the r'n'b singer, Aurora Hill, was discovered brutally shot in the chest execution style by Aurora herself inside of Ms Hill's LA condo..."

CNN: "Singer Aurora Hill's best friend/manager, Janaé Brown, found shot to death at the singer's LA appartment..."

***

Aurora's P.O.V.

Two weeks later...

Janaé's funeral is a small one.

Because honestly, my girl didn't have that many friends and like myself, she wasn't really getting along with her family.

Still, the small circle of people that she was cool with though, we all adored the hell out of that girl.

Janaé was truly something.

And I ended-up being in charge of her funeral.

And Marshall had helped me with it too, he was shockingly there for me the whole time, and I'm grateful for that, because the way my mind space was at this time, I honestly don't know if I could even like handle this.

Janaé's was my girl. My sis, my best friend.

And losing her just like this, without any warning whatsoever, it literally like broke me, and I didn't even know how to function at first. Not to even mention that I was the one that had found her body that day...

That truly did something to me.

And Janaé, she was my sis for real.

Even if like... we've had certain disagreements in the past, at the end of the day, girly still had my back, and I knew that too. And she was also the only friend I've ever known, and she was a beautiful person. She was like a sister from another mother to me, and I loved her.

"My condolences, Aurora. I'm truly sorry for your loss."

Those are the words literally every single person that's come to the funeral tells me, and I just like... robotically nod my head as Marshall stands by my side, soothingly rubbing my back with a palm of his hand.

And I truly appreciate him being there for me like this, I mean... I know that he didn't have to, at the end of the day. Because he hardly even knew Janaé, and he and I, we literally have just started this... weird thing, whatever it is we are doing.

Then a very familiar face is right in front of me.

Jeffrey.

"Ayo, I feel your pain, A," Ja tells me as he stands in front of me awkwardly.

And I had tried to contain my distaste for this guy, you guys.

Simply because I didn't want to cause any drama at all during my good sis's funeral. But I guess at the end of it all, I simply couldn't help myself.

"You've got some nerve showing up here, Jeffrey," I scoff at him even if I continue to speak softly. "When you know damn well that you the one that's had something to do with this whole thing. I know it was you," I whisper.

Call it like a female intuition or something, but I can only think of ONE person in this whole world that would want to hurt my best friend..  and myself

Upon hearing my words, Jeffrey starts laughing immediately, his hand going up to the bandana draped over his sweaty forehead, adjusting it, as his beady eyes gaze uneasily into mines.

"Ay, I've no idea what you talking about right now, A. But check this out. I get that you are distraught and all..."

"Yo, just get the fuck on outta here, Ja. Cause clearly you ain't welcome here, dawg," Em then cuts Jeffrey off while staring him down hard as fuck.

Causing Jeffrey to scoff angrily as he ice grills Em, his eyes narrowing as he huffs. And the tension in the room, you could cut it with a knife.

"It's like that, for real, Aurora?" Ja asks me, and I simply lower my eyes, not having anymore energy to even deal with him.

He had something to do with what's happened to Janaé, and I know that he did!!

And I will prove it, even if my life depends on it!!

"Oh OK, I see," Jeffrey them adds, storming out of the room.

"And don't come back neither, motherfucker!" Marshall calls out after him angrily.

Jeffrey just keeps on walking.

While I suddenly feel like crying, and I don't even know why.

Em pulls me into him, and I grab onto the front of his shirt.

Hours later...

Marshall holds the car's door open for me, and I climb imside the back of the limo. He then gets in after me.

The driver then takes off, and my head feels so foggy.

I don't even know how to feel, because I'm literally like numb right now.

The while situation feeling absolutely absurd and not real to me, because my bestie, Janaé, simply can't be gone right now!! Why would she be? Like why?! That doesn't even make sense.

She can't actually be gone, she can't be!!

"I'm sorry that fuck shit happened, baby girl," Em says somewhat awkwardly to me, wrapping one arm around me, he presses a kiss to the top of my head.

"I um.. I don't want to talk about it," I say back stubbornly, looking up at him.

"Just like... distract me from this, okay?" I then add, suddenly climbing into his lap, watching those baby blue eyes widen. "I just..  I don't want to feel anymore pain, Marshall. Do you understand?" I whisper, wrapping one of my hands around the back of his neck, realization quickly settling into his eyes as he frowns.

"You sure that's what ya want, yo?"

"Yes," I then breathe out.

Then next thing I know, Em's lips smash onto mines.

His hands run down the length of my body just as he briefly pauses. He grabs the remote and rolls down the partition separations us from the limo driver.

He then also reaches into the mini fridge placed right at the side of where we are sitting, and he swiftly pulls out a bottle of Bacardi from it.

Unscrewing the top, he tips the bottle to my lips, and I drink from it, allowing the liquor to burn my throat as it goes down. Em cups my chin and kisses my lips softly right after, soothing the feeling somewhat. He pulls my panties to the side and enters me. And I grip onto his shoulders harshly with my fingers, sinking onto his length, bouncing up and down on him.

All I need is to be distracted from the pain I'm currently feeling, and God knows, the white boy provides me with that eagerly.

***

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Jeffrey watches Aurora and Em leave together, and once again, he's pissed.

In his deranged mind, the girl keeps betraying him with somebody else.

And he is willing to do absolutely anything to finally separate his woman and Eminem for good. Literally anything.

Aurora would finally acknowledge that she is meant to be his and give in to him.

And he's got a whole sick plan in motion to finally make it happen...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 612 43
Formerly know as - For the love of law -. Emma Mathews is a lawyer from Ireland, after heartache and fall out she decides to take up a job offer wor...
27.5K 1.1K 51
Shy and timid, Onika lives in a dilapidated Detroit neighborhood with her abusive uncle. She is hopelessly in love with Marshall Mathers, a troubled...
13.8K 385 31
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: smut, violence and very questionable consent or lack of consent altogether... Also, this book literally makes no goddamn sense w...
89.8K 2.6K 73
Aisha Knight is the youngest daughter of the music producer, Suge Knight. She is an apple of his eye, a child that is the most loved by him, and is u...