human farm

By sana_the_novel1st

"There are no good vampires; they are all hideous demons." "The events of the story unfold in a fictional w... More

the black masks
the fate 2
black hearts 3
How they run the farm 4
the tragedy 5
house of lunatics 6
devilish appearance،
devilish charm
thirsty for blood
just sami 10
nocturnal creatures
the hug
the vampires charm 13
the bloody kiss 14
dinner with vampires 15
again with sami 16
O+ O- A+ A-,17
my brother
the vampire true colors
violent fight
Stop spying on my heart
Love songs
I won't let love change me
a real monster
(human girl)
(love and war)
new vampire
Brothers' anger
its time

(Crazy ride)

52 11 3
By sana_the_novel1st

(Crazy ride)

I let the hot water pour over my body and closed my eyes. I was contemplating what I had done.

I had surrendered to the vampire, and worst of all, I had fallen in love with him. I had fallen in love with our enemy.

I looked in the mirror, I looked at the traces of fangs on sensitive parts of my body, and at that moment, I felt the horror of what I had done. This would have dreadful consequences.

(A week ago)

I had a wonderful week with Jared at that place. In the early days, we used to go out for long walks in the woods while chatting.

He told me about his childhood and what Gerard was like. He was a naughty and quarrelsome child who was always getting him into trouble. He began to worry and said that he did not believe Gerard had any human feelings left inside him now. He had completely lost his soul.

"What about Jayden?" I asked.

He explained:

"Jayden is cruel and brutal, but he still retains a little bit of his humanity. He is very attached to his daughter Maya, and those are feelings."

As for me, I told him about the life in the farm and its residents, and their simple way of life, and about Sami and his stubbornness.

The weather was beautiful and cold, but I hated going out at night. I wished it were daytime; the visibility would be better, the weather would be warmer, the birds would be singing, and the animals would be roaming the forest. But there was nothing now except bats, insects, snakes, oh yes, and the vampire.

I tasted foods that I was not accustomed to-foods that were forbidden on the farm: chocolate, sweet cakes, ice cream, and luxurious items.

I was so indulged that Jared warned me:

"If you keep eating like this, you will turn into an elephant baby."

It was funny, but it didn't dampen my appetite.

I answered him, saying:

"I would rather turn into an elephant baby than into a vampire.".

After eating, he suggested that we watch a movie, saying:

"I know you love watching television. When you were young, cartoons made you forget your sadness and illness."

I replied:

"I was young, and it was the first time I saw a television. It was like magic."

In that house, he had a movie library and a big screen TV for viewing. He chose a movie, saying it was an action movie from the human era and assured me that I would like it. Indeed, I liked the movie and followed the events with interest, while he sat next to me. Suddenly, a naked and obscene scene appeared of the hero and his lover. I felt ashamed. How is it possible for people to do these obscene things in front of the cameras?

I kept myself busy eating popcorn while waiting for the scene to end. I think he noticed my nervousness so he said calmly:

"They're not really doing it... it's just an act."

"I hope so," I said to myself.

We spent many nights watching movies. We watched horror, and I was very afraid. Oh, in movies, there are terrifying and hideous creatures much worse than vampires.

We did not go out during the day, which made me miss the morning light.

One day after a beautiful sunrise, I watched the outdoors from the balcony while he was taking a shower. I wished to go out for a walk, play in the river, or simply watch the birds, but he most likely would not let me go out alone.

So I went to bed. I was tired and feeling sleepy. I lay on my right side and closed my eyes. After a few moments, I felt him lying next to me. He did not say anything, but I could feel his hot breath behind my neck.

He was strange in the last few days. He was not acting like a vampire. He was just a man. He even made sure to hide from me when he drank blood.

The next day, as usual, I woke up before sunset. I turned around and stared at the corpse sleeping next to me for a few moments. Then I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to enjoy a warm bath. I stayed in the bathtub for about an hour.

I was lost in thought, specifically about his kisses, his gentle touches, and his caresses. While I was immersed in my shameful thoughts, he opened the door and entered, startling me. I jumped up, terrified, and covered my breasts with my hands. But after he saw them, I frowned and asked:

"What are you doing here?"

He leaned against the door, staring at me, and replied:

"The sun has set. You're late. Come on, I'm in the dining room waiting for you."

I sighed in relief after he left, but he returned, saying in an excited voice while winking at me:

"By the way...wow."

I shouted at him to get out, but I smiled after he left.
It felt nice to feel attractive and he made me feel my feminine.

We ate breakfast, but suddenly, he got up from his chair, bit his wrist, and then put his hand on top of my cup of orange juice. He let his blood mix with my juice, raised his hand, then approached my ear and said:

"Drink it, your delicious scent is filling the place and my nose."

Then he placed a hot and beautiful kiss on my neck before walking away.

I sighed nervously, realizing that the effect of his blood on my system had expired. I grabbed the cup of juice, and as he came back and sat in his place, he started watching me with his devilish blue eyes.

Bringing the cup to my mouth, I drank it, and for the first time, I didn't feel disgusted, perhaps because it was his blood, or perhaps I had gotten used to it. I noticed that he let out a sigh of satisfaction before saying:

"I will teach you how to swim tonight."

Looking up at him, I asked:

"Really?... But the river looks scary at night."

He replied:

"The river? Who said the river? I'll take you to the beach."

Quickly, I finished my food, feeling like a child because of my excitement. Finally, I would see the beach, walk barefoot on its soft sand, and swim in the salty seawater, just as my mother used to describe it to us.

The beach was more beautiful than I had imagined. The place was quiet except for the sound of the waves lapping against each other, a beautiful sound that I heard for the first time. I remained standing in my place, listening and looking at the sea.

He hugged me from behind and said:

"In this place, I spent my last days as a human. I saw the last sunset here."

I said in a low voice, "Don't you miss the sun and that day?"

He quickly responded:

"No... the sun is my enemy now. Nothing hurts like the sun."

He never wants to admit that he misses his humanity; his ego does not allow him to admit it. But I am almost certain that he misses it more than anything else, and that is why he still retains a lot of his humanity, not as little as he claims.

I wore the two-piece swimsuit that Lukeria had packed in my bag, but I hesitated a lot before going out to him while I was half-naked. While I was hesitating and considering putting on my clothes and canceling the idea of learning to swim altogether, I heard him calling me and approaching.

"Irene, what are you doing all this time?" he asked.

I was hiding inside the car. He opened the door and said:

"I see you're done."

I took a deep breath and then got out of the car, feeling ashamed of being half-naked. He didn't show any interest or fascination upon seeing me, as I expected him to do. I think he had seen thousands of naked bodies, so he wouldn't care much. I was kind of frustrated though.

I followed him to the beach. He was standing in the middle of the waves, wearing short swimming trunks. He was charming and had a strong, masculine body. He took my hand and asked:

"Are you Okay?"

"I'm fine and ready," I replied.

He carried me in his arms and took me into the sea, then said while looking at my face with fascination:

"Irene, you should not feel ashamed. You are beautiful. You are something else that rivals and equals beauty."

I felt fascinated as I looked at his beautiful facial features. I was unable to speak or move. I thought I was falling in love with this monster.

"They are all hideous demons."

I remembered my mother's famous saying that I must always remind myself of, especially now.

I must remember the pain and suffering we experienced because of them.

I said in a serious tone:

"Aren't you going to teach me how to swim?".

It took me a long time to learn how to swim, but it was a fun time. We would go out and lie on the sand, rest, eat something, and then go back to swimming until I found it completely.

After that, we took a crazy ride in the luxury car. He lowered the roof and was driving at a wonderful and crazy speed. When I asked him to slow down, he said:

"Do not be afraid, if you die, you will return to life as a vampire, but I will never die."

His words frightened me, but I enjoyed that ride.

I asked him to teach me how to drive. He said:

"Maybe later.".

On the last day of the week, he took me on a tour of one of the nearby cities, and we had dinner in one of the very upscale restaurants. I was not the only human in the place. Most of the vampires here were filthy rich, and each one of them was accompanied by an unfortunate human, most of whom were females. Some of them were forcing their human companions to wear a collar around their necks. I noticed the unhappiness in their faces, except for a few of them.

After eating dinner in that luxurious place, he took me to a nightclub where everyone was dancing and drinking, and the music was loud. He asked me to enjoy my time and not to be afraid. The vampires would not easily notice that I was human because his blood was still inside my system, preventing my human scent from being detected. I danced with him despite my bad dancing style. Then we left the place, and with a quick jump, he grabbed me and took me to the roof of the club.

I was happy, but I felt guilty because of this happiness. I said jokingly:

"If you are so fast, why did we travel by car? the road was so long? Why do you need a car?"

He said as he opened a bottle of wine that he had bought from the club:

"Because it would be exhausting, I wouldn't be able to continue."

He drank the wine from the bottle, then offered it to me and said:

"Try it, I want to see drunk Irene tonight."

He said that with a beautiful smile. I grabbed the bottle and wanted to drink, but I was afraid and stopped. What if I got drunk and said things I shouldn't say, like Sami, the revolution, and the Fahalla plant?

I returned the bottle to him and said:

"I can't, I'm still too young to try it."

He drank some of it and then said:

"Just taste it. I love watching you try new things. Come on, there are no rules in this world."

I sipped a little of it and felt as if I was losing my balance and getting dizzy. I returned it to him and then said while trying to open my eyes:

"I don't think I can bear it."

He took a big sip and then said:

"Didn't you have wine on the farm?"

I said:

"No, it is forbidden. Despite that, some people used to make it in complete secrecy, but I have never tasted it until now."

He looked at me and then said:

"Didn't you have a boyfriend on the farm or a boy you liked?"

I quickly said:

"No, we had greater concerns and fears on the farm than love."

Talking about the farm and the humans made me feel sad and guilty... guilty for enjoying my time with a vampire.

After that evening, we returned home and were planning to watch movies as usual, but I noticed that he was very pale. He needed blood now, and that worried me, as I saw how he became when he was hungry.

He put a cup of juice mixed with his blood for me then asked me to drink it, as his blood had no longer in my system. Then he disappeared as usual.

He went up to the room, leaving me alone waiting for him to come and watch the movie together.

I did not drink the cup of juice that mixed with his blood.
I left it and then checked the refrigerator. The bottle of A+ blood was not there, so I knew what he was doing above.

I felt bad and irrationally jealous.
Why A+? Lita blood tipe. I think I am a jealous woman to the point of madness.

The idea of him enjoying blood that tasted like hers drove me crazy.

So I went to the bathroom. I changed into a soft white dress, tied my hair, then put on some perfume and a little lipstick. I knew that what I was thinking of was dangerous and might be a grave mistake.

I entered the room. He was actually holding a cup of blood. He tried to hide his transformed face when I entered so that I would not see the monster's terrifying face and the bloody red eyes. I grabbed the bottle and said:

"Why A+?"

He said while still hiding his face from me, and I could hear his frightening breathing:

"What do you mean?... Then why didn't you drink the juice?"

I did not recognize myself at that moment. I mischievously said:

"Don't you miss Ab?"

He turned to me, his frightening features had disappeared a little, then he said:

"What do you mean, have you lost your mind?"

I pushed the bottle into the ground and said:

"I want you to feed on me.....I don't want you to hide your face from me.....Jared."

I don't know what came over me and how those words came out of my mouth.

He quickly grabbed the bottle before it spilled completely and put it back in its place. Then he looked at me and said:

"Are you crazy? You're going to clean the place..."

He pointed to the bloodstain on the ground, then continued:

"You're taking a risk, Irene. I might kill you. Your smell is unbearable right now. You're appetizing, and I'm in a state of hunger."

I grabbed his face and said:

"I don't care, I want you to drink my blood, and I don't know why. All I know now is that I want to offer myself to you.....not just my blood...."

I moved my hair away from my neck and noticed his features changing... so he carried me in his arms and took me to the bed, then he looked at me with those looks that made me no longer feel anything.

He grabbed my neck with his fist, then went down to my chest, I felt his fangs penetrating into the top of my chest, but without any pain due to his magic, just a strange, dangerous pleasure. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the feeling. I did not want him to stop, even if it meant my death, but he stopped.
He needed a few moments for his facial features to return. Then he bit his wrist and said with a heavy voice:

"Irene, you have to drink now...So I have to stop."

I said while looking at him:

"I don't want to drink your blood; I want to be delicious for you."

He closed his eyes for a moment and then kissed my lips again....and again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53.9K 38
"Let's get rid of this," he releases my hair letting it fall freely His hot heavy breath lingers on my lips and sends shivers down my back. I see him...
4.8M 288K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...
6.2M 207K 40
#1st in werewolf #1st in confessions and fighter #1st in humor #5th in romance Hayley Hood is a 17 year old girl who has gone through so many things...
9.6K 1K 27
α€œα€°α€α€½α€±α€‘α€¬α€Έα€œα€―α€Άα€Έ Vegetarian α€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬.. α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€± α€‘α€žα€¬α€Έα€…α€¬α€Έα€α€¬ normal ဆိုရင် Vampire တွေ α€œα€°α€·α€žα€½α€±α€Έα€…α€―α€•α€Ία€α€¬α€€α€­α€― α€˜α€¬α€œα€­α€―α€· α€›α€€α€Ία€…α€€α€Ία€α€šα€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€…α€½α€•α€Ία€…α€½α€²α€™α€Ύα€¬α€œα€²??