A King and His Queen (Tifa x...

By Megoz7

It has been years since Y/n had last seen his childhood friends. Now as an adult, he returns to his homeland... More

Ch.1: Reunion
Ch.2: Errand Boys and Girl
Ch.3: The Jessie Job
Ch.4: Tunnels, Tunnels, and More Tunnels
Ch.5: Mako Reactor 5
Ch.6: The Flower Girl
Ch.7: Wall Market Pt.1
Ch.9: Spooks and Sewers
Ch.10: All Comes Crashing
Ch.11: Survivors
Ch.12: Before the Rescue
Ch.13: Into the Building
Ch.14: Upper Crust
Ch.15: The Lab
Ch.16: Destiny's Crossroads
Ch.17: New Horizons
Ch.18: The Calm Before...
Ch.19: ...The Storm
Ch.20: Together
Ch.21: Union (Nearly)
Ch.22: Headaches and Heartaches
Ch.22: Trial of Titan
Ch.23: Trial of Ramuh

Ch.8: Wall Market Pt.2

379 26 5
By Megoz7

Y/n returned to the lobby where he reunited with Aerith and Cloud. "You did it! You really did it!" Cheered Aerith as he high fived Y/n. "Nice job." Complimented Cloud as he fist bumped Y/n. "Thanks. That was too long for my liking. Let's go see Madam M."

The trio headed over to the massage parlor, although many of the patrons of Wall Market asked Y/n for pictures and autographs. "Looks like you're popular now, Y/n." Said Aerith. "Yeah. Though I'm not too sure about being an idol to this crowd." "At least people like you here." Said Cloud. "What's that supposed to mean?" The blonde chuckled.

The trio entered the massage parlor and saw Madam M counting her prize money. "You're here. Good. I have everything I need to get started. Just one thing before we do. You're Y/n, aren't you? Prince Y/n Lucis Caelum of Lucis." Y/n's eyes widened as Aerith turned to him. "You're a prince?" Y/n nodded. "Yeah. I am." "Took me long enough to realize with only that handsome face, but I recognized who you were by your display of abilities. All that I'm too familiar with." "How exactly?" "Hmmm. Let's just say your father was quite the bachelor in his day." "Ugh." "So, what brings the prince down to Midgar, much less the slums." "I came to see my friends. And as of now, one of them has a slot for Don Corneo's audition and we want to help her out." "Hm. I can see why you're so eager to help her. Tell me, is it love that drives you so?" Y/n blushed. "Then let's not waste any time. I'm going to put Aerith in the most gorgeous dress. It'll be a real jaw dropper."

Madam M took Aerith into another room making Y/n and Cloud to wander around Wall Market. As per Madam M's direction, they headed to Sam's. "Howdy, Madam M said you'd be swinging by. Lemme see if I got this straight. You ditched your lady friend and decided to have a boy's night out now that you're the champion?" "No." Y/n responded. "Kidding! Though I must say, that was a helluva show you put on. Anyway, reckon I've got a few solid gigs for ya, whaddya say? You game?" "How much?" Asked Cloud. "Enough for two of young men to have fun for a night in Wall Market. So?" "Let's do it Cloud. Who knows how long Aerith will take." "Okay."

After completing a few odd jobs for Sam, the duo returned to the bearded man. "So, tell me. What'd you see in our little enclave of sin and debauchery? Bet it was an eye opening experience." "Nothing I haven't seen before." Said Cloud. "That it for jobs?" "Not exactly. I got one more favor to ask. You wanna get Tifa out, right?" "What are you playing at?" Questioned Y/n. "Just get your asses to the colosseum. You'll see."

The two friends did just that and entered. Going down the elevator, the met the gatekeeper. "We've been waiting for you champ! Sam's got a neat little fight for ya. Said he'll allow blondie to go on too." As the entered, Y/n's eyes widened as he saw the enemies they were to face.

"Bombs!?" Y/n gasped. "You've seen these things before?" Asked Cloud. "Not it person. My mentor, Cor, said they're highly dangerous Daemons. Watch out for their flames." Both of the red monsters dashed towards the two swordsmen who were able to evade in time. The began to spew fire which Y/n defended by creating a wall of ice with a Blizzard spell. Cloud vaulted over the ice wall and slashed a bomb away. Y/n smashed through the ice with Ziedrech and launched the other as well. Y/n launched a Blizzard spell which froze one of the bombs, allowing Cloud to cleave it in two. The remaining bomb launched fireballs which Cloud used his sword to extinguish. Y/n used his Engine Blade to slash the bomb and send it flying to Cloud who impaled it.

After winning the fight, the returned to the waiting room where Sam awaited. "What the hell are you doing holding Daemons here?!" Y/n questioned with anger. "What we do here is none of your concern. In case you're forgetting, you're far from Lucis, Prince Y/n." "She told you?" "The Trio is always spilling gossip to one another." "Whatever. Tell us about Tifa." "Ahh, Tifa... she's something of a bombshell herself, huh? Girl keeps in shape, and boy does it show." "You better watch what you say next." Sam took a step back. "Just making an observation, that's all. Anyway, seems like you're serious about getting the poor girl out of her predicament. I could tell easy enough by the way you fought during the tournament." "Cut to the chase." Urged Cloud. "You helping or not?" "Never said I would, opposite, even. Getting mixed up in other people's business isn't my way. This here's where we part ways." Sam handed Y/n and Cloud rather heavy sized coin bags. "Never say I didn't do anything for ya." "What now?" Cloud asked Y/n. "Let's get a drink."

The two exited the arena and headed to a bar stand. "What can I get you two?" Asked the tender. "Something strong." Said Y/n. The bartender nodded and slid the two a glass of whiskey. "Have anything like this back in Lucis?" "This graphic? Not really. We have clubs and stuff for entertainment, but not like this." "Miss home?" "I do, but to be honest, I'm having a great time out here. Even though most of it has me going through the ringer." Cloud chuckled and took a drink. "She's got you worried, doesn't she?" "Tifa? Yeah. I know she can handle herself, but-" "You still worry?" "Mhm." Y/n took a drink. "How do you think Aerith's doing in there?" "I'm not sure. We've been doing jobs for the past hour. Think she'll be done soon?" "Dunno. We should check."

The duo headed back to the massage parlor where Johnny stopped them. He mentioned that the audition was gonna start soon so he lead the two to the Corneo's mansion where he proceeded to let them handle helping Tifa. As the entered, Leslie once again stopped them. Cloud tried to hand over the letter for Aerith, but Leslie refused it until she was actually there. The two headed back outside where a crowd of people headed their way. Johnny was trying his best to disperse the crowd. "Hey, outta the way! Quit gawking! Move it, move it! Come on!" Behind him, Aerith stood wearing a radiant red dress.

Cloud stared at the girl in awe as Y/n smiled at the sight of his friend. "Heya." She greeted. "You look great Aerith." Y/n complemented. "Thank you, Y/n." She then turned to Cloud whose eyes remained starstruck. "That's really..." "Yeah." Aerith looked down at her dress while Y/n shook his head and gestured to say something more. "Corneo's got certain... tastes. This dress is so gaudy and impossible to move in." "But y-you look... great." Y/n dropped his head at his friend's poor choice in words. "Thanks."

"Well, should be get going?" Asked Y/n. "Wait, I'm starting to think this place is more dangerous than we thought." Cloud quickly interjected. "Who knows what they'll ask you to do in this audition. There's no way in hell I'm letting you go in by yourself." "By myself?" Aerith scoffed. "Don't worry, I wasn't gonna. Come on, you'll see." "See what exactly?" "According to Madam M, Y/n here has caught the eye of a certain fabulous someone, and they'd like to meet in person." "Me?"

Y/n and Cloud followed Aerith down Wall Market where Aerith received cat calls and complements from men and women. Aerith eventually lead the two down towards the Honeybee Inn. "Why are we here?" Asked Cloud. "To see the Honeybee Inn's Andrea Rhodea, and convince him to give Y/n his stamp of approval." "What?!" The young prince exclaimed. "Cloud said that he doesn't want me going in alone. Well with Andrea's help, you can join me, Y/n." "I'm not so sure I-" Cloud pulled Y/n aside. "Can you do this for me?" "Are you outta your mind Cloud?" "Please." "Fine!" The two joined Aerith again. "Let's do this."

The trio entered the inn and greeted the receptionist. "We're here to meet Andrea Rhodea." "You must be Mr. Ignis. He's waiting for you." "Mr. Ignis?" "I've been instructed to send you through without delay, sir. Please, make your way to the stage in the back." Y/n nodded and passed through the door along with his friends. "And here's the man of the hour!" Exclaimed one of three honey girls. "Chosen by Andrea himself!" "Our honored guest!"

Y/n was taken by the honey girls and lead to a club room and shoved down into a booth. We looked around and saw Madam M, as well as Sam. "Now you just sit tight until Andrea takes the stage!" Said a honey girl as she rested her head on Y/n's shoulder. "Look at his muscles." Said another. "Aww, he's blushing!" Teased the third. Cloud and Aerith eventually joined their friend who seemed wildly uncomfortable.

The room went dark until music began to play. On the stage were performers who began to dance in tune with the music. The lights flashed on as the dancers continued their routine. Suddenly, Y/n was picked up by the girls and pushed onto the stage. A flower erupted from the ground until it burst, revealing a man inside. Andrea Rhodea.

"Welcome to the Honeybee Inn, Ignis. Or should I say..." He closed the distance between the two. "...Prince Y/n." Andrea circled around Y/n, eyeing him up and down. "You seek my approval, do you?" Before Y/n could answer, Andrea placed a finger in his lips, shushing him. "I understand." He returned to his position on stage. "But those who crave my favor must first prove that they know how to move." Andrea began to dance. Y/n turned to his friends. Aerith cheered cheered and gave him a thumbs up while Cloud smirked.

The stage was cleared out by the dancers, leaving behind Y/n and Andrea. He extended his hand and pointed beside him as a spotlight turned on. "You owe me big time, Cloud." Y/n said to himself as he got in position. "Think you can follow my lead?" "Bring it."

Y/n and Andrea began to dance, earning uproarious cheers from the crowd. "Look at him! Go Y/n! Go!" Aerith cheered. Cloud chuckled as he applauded. As the dance came to an end. Andrea flashed Y/n a heart. "Honey... I'm in love. Yes. Yes, I will transform you into a vision of beauty. Now, without further ado, let us begin!" The honey girls brought out a chair as they pulled Y/n onto it. A honeyboy began to work his magic on Y/n. Completely transforming the young prince... into a girl. The honey girls began to clear the way as Aerith waited in anticipation. Cloud's eyes widened. "No way."

Y/n was now in a black and purple dress, blushing madly with embarrassment as the club roared with cheer. He stood up and with every step he took, he felt the embarrassment leave his body and be replaced with confidence. Aerith let out a gasp. "Come." Andrea extended his hand which Y/n took. He spun Y/n around and danced with him for a moment before having his grand finish. "Perfection." Andrea said, staring deeply into Y/n's eyes. "True beauty is an expression of the heart. A thing without shame, to which notions of gender don't apply. Don't ever be afraid, Y/n." Andrea took Y/n's hand as they, along with the performers, bowed.

Y/n walked out of the Inn where he reunited with his friends. "Wow, Y/n. Now that was a show!" Aerith complemented. "Thanks." "How do you feel?" Asked Cloud. "I'm not sure. I've never felt invigorating by wearing clothes. Which I'm not sure is a good thing considering I'm in a dress." "Well, you're totally rocking it." Aerith smiled. "You owe me, big time, Cloud Strife." Y/n said before turning his way towards Corneo's mansion.

As they headed towards the mansion, Y/n received his share of cat calls and complements. Aerith giggled. "How's it feel being so pretty, Y/n?" "Can we please just get this over with." "Wait, I just realized. How am I supposed to get in?" Asked Cloud. "Figure it out." Y/n extended elbow. "Shall we?" "We shall." Aerith wrapped her arm around Y/n's.

Y/n and Aerith entered the mansion where Leslie approached the two. "No way." Gasped Leslie. "Here you are, letters from Andrea Rhodea and Madam M." Said Aerith as she handed the papers. "That ought to do the trick, right?" "You serious?" "Is there a problem?" "I hope you know what you're in for." "Oh, we'll be fine." "If you say so." Leslie opend the door and allowed them to pass.

Another Corneo lackey greeted them inside. "The two of you here for the audition? Second floor, at the very end of the walk. And don't give poking your nose where it doesn't belong."

Y/n and Aerith walked over to the door and entered. As they entered, the door suddenly closed behind them. "What's that weird, sweet smell?" Asked Aerith as they looked around the messy room. "Why do I feel so dizzy?" A pink mist entered into the room. "Gas! Come on!" Y/n took Aerith's hand and walked over to the door. He conjured Ziedrich and tried to slam down the door, only to grow ever so dizzy and fall over with Aerith. Two masked men came in and took the girls down to another room.

Y/n's eyes slowly began to open as Tifa knelt over him. "Hey, can you hear me?" Y/n suddenly sprang up, surprising the girl. "Tifa!?" Y/n looked down at the dress she was wearing. "Wow. You're absolutely stunning."

Tifa smiled at the compliment, but got confused. She then studied Y/n's e/c eyes. "Wait a minute." She gasped. "Y/n!? Is that you!? Oh my god, that makeup! And that dress!" "Rocking it, I know. Thank you. Can we please not talk about it?" Y/n looked over at Aerith who began to wake up. "You okay?" He asked, helping her to her feet. "Yeah. Bit woozy, but I'll manage." Aerith looked at Tifa and smiled. "Hey, Tifa. How you doing?" "Okay..." "You were right Y/n, words can't describe her beauty." "Aerith!" Y/n and Tifa blushed as Aerith giggled. "I'm Aerith, a friend of Y/n and Cloud's. We were worried and came to help you out." "Thanks? Wait, Cloud's here too?" "No. Not here with us. Somewhere up on Wall Market." "We gotta find a way outta here guys... uh gals." Said Y/n. "No! Not until I've got what I cam for." Argued Tifa. "And what is that, exactly? Can you just tell me?" "After we made it back to the slums, some guys came around asking all kinds of questions. So I did some digging..." "And they turned out to be Corneo's goons?" "Right. They were interested in Avalanche. But I couldn't figure out why. So I thought I'd come and ask the man himself." "Seriously?" "Thought if I could find a way in and get some one on one time... but then I'd realized I'd only be one of three candidates. And that if he didn't pick me... it would all be for nothing." "The your worries are over, aren't they?" Aerith said. "Because the othe two candidates are right here. Right?" She turned to Y/n. "Y-Yeah." "So yeah, if we're all in on it, then nothing can go wrong!" "Uh, I guess not." "You, me, Y/n. Makes no difference who gets chosen, does it?" "I dunno Aerith. It feels wrong getting you involved in all of this." "You can try and talk her out of it, but she's not gonna listen." Said Y/n. "Aww! You really do get me!" She walked over to Y/n and slapped his arm.

"So what happens now?" Asked Y/n. "I think they'll call us when it's time." Answered Tifa. "This room gives me the creeps." Said Aerith. Y/n walked around the room, inspecting the junk while Tifa and Aerith conversed. "How did you get the seal of approval from the other two?" Tifa asked. "Thanks to Y/n, of course. As soon as I told him the dangerous of you coming to see Corneo, he was quick to act. He took on and won the colosseum tournament to win Madam M's favor and he even performed with Andrea Rhodea in front of everybody." "W-Wow. He really did that for me?" Tifa said with a smile as she looked over at Y/n who was looking at a box of handcuffs. "He sure did. You should've seen him."

A sudden gong rang throughout the room. "Now ladies, listen up." Announced a lackey. "I'm sure you're still feeling a but woozy, but tonight's audition is about to begin. Head out the door to the left and uk the stairs. Come on ladies, let's hustle." The doors to the chamber opened and Y/n lead the way. "Okay, let's do this!" Tifa then giggled. "Do you want to do this?" "N-No!"

The three ladies entered a room where Kocth waited. "Okay, my beautiful ladies! Time to line up for the Don!" Instructed Kotch. He began to examine the three, before stopping in front of Y/n. "Wait. You look kinda familiar. We haven't met before, have we?" Y/n shook his head. "Eh, whatever. Alright! Y'all good to go? Then let's do this thing! Introducing Wall Market's most eligible bachelor... the one and only Don Corneo!"

"Ladies!" He smiled creeply as he entered the room. "Nice. Very nice! HEHEHE. Whichever one shall I pick?" Corneo approached Aerith first and sized her up. "Shall I pick you?" He then turned to Tifa and practically drooled over her legs. "Or maybe you?" Y/n grew angry and balled his fists at the sight of the lecherous man. "No need to get jealous, my dear." Corneo turned to Y/n. "I haven't forgotten about you." He walked over and began to fell Y/n's muscles. "Mmmm." Corneo walked to the front of the room. "Oh yeah! I've got it! I've got it! Today's bride to be is..." "Today's?" Aerith pondered. "And tomorrow's or the day afters, if the Don takes a shine to you." Informed Kotch. "Creep." Y/n muttered. "Hey, which one of you said that?" Corneo questioned as he approached Y/n. "Was it you?" Y/n remained silent, but stared daggers at the man. "Ooooh, you've got a mouth on you! I'm gonna enjoy breaking it in! Today's lucky lady is the big boned girl!" Corneo took Y/n's hand and tried to pull him away, however the prince remained still. "Still playing hard yo get? I can dig it. Oh yeah." Y/n turned to his friends before reluctantly following Corneo. "The leftovers are all yours." The lackeys began to cheer.

Corneo lead Y/n into his bedroom where he plopped onto the bed and began panting like a thirsty dog. "Don't be shy, little kitten. Shimmy on over and give daddy some sugar! No need to play coy. Nobody here but you and me." Corneo looked closer at Y/n. "You're even cuter than I thought! Something about a girl with short hair just makes me hungrier." "Back off!" Y/n pushed Corneo, only making him laugh. "This kitten's got claws!. I love it!" A flash caused Y/n to jump. "What was that?" "Don't you worry your pretty little head. Just a picture to preserve the moment. And to make sure you don't do anything inappropriate like say no." "Pig." "Oh! Praise me more!"

Meanwhile, Tifa and Aerith were lead to another room by Kotch. "Ayo fellas, we've got guests! And y'all got first crack at entertaining them!" Scotch, as well as few more lackeys leered at the girls. "Courtesy of the ever generous Don Corneo himself! Never forget, the Don provides!" Kotch left the room as the lackeys cheered. "So, ladies ready to get to it?" Scotch asked. "Yeah. I guess I'm good to go whenever." Aerith responded. "How about you Tifa?" "Mmm. Four guys between us. Okay. Let's not keep Y/n waiting." "Right!" Scotch then looked over at Aerith. "Wait... what's going on?" Scotch was interupted by Tifa who kicked his family jewels with all her might. Scotch let out a cry in pain as he fell over. Before the lackeys could process what happened, Aerith had picked up a chair and knocked out two of them while Tifa uppercutted the other. "Good job Aerith!" "It was nothing compared to you!" The two giggled and high fived. The door opened and Leslie came in holding a sack and Cloud behind him. "Cloud!" Aerith exclaimed. "Andrea filled me in on the situation." Said Leslie. "I come bearing gifts... your gear. I'll do what I can to clean this up. Just finish the job." Leslie turned to leave. "Thank you." Said Aerith. "Could you give us a little privacy, Cloud?" Asked Tifa as the blonde nodded and exited the room.

Tifa and Aerith changed back into their regular attire. "Okay, let's go rescue Y/n." Said Aerith. "Corneo's room, right?" Tifa and Aerith reunited with Cloud. "Wait, where's Y/n? Don't tell me he's who Corneo picked." The two girls chuckled. "I guess he's prettier than us." Tifa joked.

As the trio entered the lobby, Corneo's lackeys attacked. Cloud jumped over the railing and slashed one down. He was followed by Tifa who dive kicked another. Aerith sent two magic blasts that sent the third lackey flying into a vase.

"You sick bastard." Y/n said to a Corneo who danced around his bed. "Yes! Yes I am! Here I come baby!" He jumped towards Y/n who quickly conjured Ziedrich and knocked the kingpin back onto the bed, holding his nose in pain. "Hey! Who the hell gave you permission to do that!? One of you get in here and teach this bitch some manners!"

The door opened and in came Tifa, Aerith, and Cloud. "Sorry, but your boys had to learn some manners too." Said Tifa. "What are you guys doing here?" Asked Y/n. "How'd you even get in Cloud?" "Long story." "Y/n, your clothes." Aerith tossed Y/n a sack. Y/n quickly began to change in front of everybody. Tifa was a blushing mess, but stole as much glances as she could. Aerith giggled away as she saw Tifa's reactions. Cloud merely looked away. Corneo believed he was in for a show, until he soon realized that his bride to be was a man. "So, you're a man huh? What are you four up to?"

"We'll ask the questions." Said Tifa, now recomposed. "Like why'd you have men in Sector 7 asking about Avalance?" "Huh? Dunno what you're talking about." "Don't play dumb with me. Let's try again. Why did you have men in Sector 7 asking about Avalanche? Spill the beans or..." Cloud reached for his sword as Y/n conjured his Engine Blade. "We'll cut em off." They threatened. Corneo's eyes widened in fear. "Alright! Alright! I'll talk! I'll talk! Some guy with a gun for an arm. I was paid to find him." "Paid by who?" "I can't tell you that! They'd hunt me like a dog!" "So, Shinra?" Said Y/n. Corneo whimpered. "Who else would a kingpin be afraid, than a corporation with more than enough resources to put him down without any trouble?" Tifa couldn't believe the suspicion. "Is he right?" "It was the director of Public Security Heidegger! Heidegger!" Tifa's eyes widened. "And what were they planning!?" "Some things are better left unsaid, ya know!?" "See, I'm not so sure they are." Aerith said with a sweet yet menacing voice. "Better keep talking." Tifa slammed her boot onto the bed. "Or I'll smash them." Corneo then began to laugh. "Alright, you got me. I could never sat no to a sexy girl. Since Avalanche blew up two reactors, Shinra's decided they ought to stamp them out, home base and all." Corneo then clapped his hands. "And I mean stamp out. By targeting the support pillar and blowing it up." "The pillar?" Tifa gasped. "Did I stutter? The plate will come crashing down! It'll be Sector 6 all over again. I'm sure you've been there and seen the wreckage for yourself. So you know exactly what Sector 7's gonna look like!" Tifa shook her head in disbelief. "They wouldn't..." "Come on guy! We gotta go!" Said Aerith as she pulled Tifa. "Before you do-" "No!" Cloud interupted. "Please, this won't take long! As everyone knows, villains only divulge their plans in a certain situation. But what is that situation?" "When they're faced with certain death, jackass." "Not what we were looking for." He walked over to a dragon statue near the head of his bed. "But you can find it... in the sewers!" He pulled down an arm which caused the floor beneath the four to open, sending them falling into the underbelly of Wall Market.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 675 22
Disclaimer: none of these pics/ drawing are mine unless I say so, I do not own any of the characters they are simply from final fantasy 7!! Warnings:...
5.5K 62 8
After having beaten Sephiroth and saving the planet, as well as putting down Shinra for good, Cloud and his allies can final get some rest and relaxa...
33.7K 714 15
Y/n L/n, a mercenary whose discovered some of his roots and allowed him to use amazing abilities. There seems to be more than meets the eye with him...
31.7K 512 21
Okay this is not my drawing or picture it belongs to someone else. You, Cloud, and Tifa known each other since you three were little kids, but you an...