Manan Second Generation

Od aff-sa

A completed love story of manik and nandini and married each other happily. The next generation will be taken... Více

Character Sketch
Character Sketch_2
Episode_1
Episode_2
Episode_3
Episode_4
Episode_5
Episode_6
Episode_7
Episode_8
Episode_9
Malhotra Mansion
Malhotra Mansion (part_2)
Episode_11
Episode_12
Episode_13
Episode_14
Episode_15

Episode_10

361 24 3
Od aff-sa

Business Party...,
Lisa Entry in Malhotra Mansion..,

Evening..,
In Malhotra Mansion.,
The media people the guest and business partner were coming then the time elders came there and started to talk with them.

Nandini(to manik) _Do you think karan and ahana will be normal?
Manik_jaan don't worry I know about them they love is strong.
Nandini_but still mani I know about him he would be scared of ranbir bhai and prachi bhabhi.
Ranbir(who came there with prachi) _never we can hate our karan nandu.
Prachi_he is like our son to nandu.

Malhotra Mansion Elder's Outfit

Ranbir_and about ahana and karan they need to talk with each other and I know my princess will understand him.
Manik_See he is also strong why you thinking negatively.
Nandini_But mani still he may feel uneasy.
Prachi_he would nandu why not? But we should be with him and say the truth.
Nandini_even he came to know the half truth.
Ranbir_will talk this later the business partner came.
Cabir_Manik Mr. Khurana is coming with his family within half hour.
Manik_don't problem but where are the kids?
Aabir_We are here chuks!

Mr. Aabir Cabir Dhawan outfit

(They turn back and saw the kids coming in pair but expect ahana and karan they went and hug there parents)
Aliya_My both the daughters are looking beautiful just like me.
Dhruv_Oh come on aliya who said you are beautiful?
Aliya _then dhruv you are saying me I am not beautiful? (Dhruv look others they laugh at him)
Dhruv_I mean I never mean like this!
Aliya_then what you mean?
Aanya_oh god mumma and papa leave the problem.

Ms. Aanya Dhruv vedant outfit

Sara_and my mom is always beautiful.
Aliya_I know beta!
Abhi_but where other one couple?
Nick_do you think they would come?
Abhi_then they will not come?
Mukti_You guys are looking beautiful.
Anna_they will uncle but we don't know they will back.

Ms. Anna Wallace outfit

Nandini_guys plz don't scare me!
Nick_ma pray to God your angry hulk son should finish all the problem with my sister. (Then the time ahana and karan came but in different stairs looking it everyone was sad but looking karan staring at ahana the youngest gave a teasing look elders were happy but ahana avoid him and went hug manan and pranbir)
Prachi_Looking beautiful beta!
Ahana(smile) _Thank you mumma!
Nandini_even though my ahana is beautiful in this world.
Ranbir _yeah even though she is my daughter na.
Manik_today everyone are looking beautiful and handsome.

Mr.Manik Malhotra Outfit

Ayaan_we are always handsome.
Aabir_and we are born handsome.
Cabir_excuse me that we should say not you guys.
Rudra_but still no one can come to our standard.
Abhi_oh plz stop this guys even though you guys are handsome.
Cabir_and we are you father who have gave birth you guys.
Navya_who said you are handsome cabir? (Everyone laugh)
Raj_oh god stop fighting guys! Manik where is Mr. Khurana?
Karan_Dada may be he reached we should welcome him.
Raman_then you guys be here we will welcome them.
Rudra_No problem dada! (With this elders went youngest took photos)

Mr. Rudra Abhimanyu Thakur Outfit

Mr. Khurana_Your mansion is beautiful manik! Have a good choice.
Manik_thank you Mr. Khurana then let celebrate it.
Mr.Khurana_Actually my daughter must come she is on the way.
Ranbir_no problem Mr. Khurana we will wait.
Mr. Khurana_Still that let them have dance even though all the function never complete without a dance.
Raj_you are right so kids ready? (Then they pair up karan went near ahana and ask her hand she avoid him this made him angry he pull her and went to a corner room they close the door he push her in the bed)
Ahana_what the hell are you doing karan? Leave me?
Karan_why the hell you are avoiding me?
Ahana_because you never love me then why you care if I avoid you or not?

Ms. Ahana Ranbir Kholi Outfit

Karan(cup ahana face) _Ahana I know you are emotional I even know I did wrong I should never lose my control morning but you know right how do I love her but it was my past now my truth feeling is you.Ahana make this carefully in your head this Karan Malhotra will never leave his Ahana Kholi but now are situation is not stable but I promise I will never leave and be with you and even we will face everything together but pls I need to know the truth and I have a rights to know.
Ahana(with tears) _If you know the truth then you will not leave me Or this family?
Karan_Never ahana I will not leave you I promis I will keep you happy in my life hereafter I will not leave you to cry. (She immediately hug him and cry)
Ahana(sobbing) _You know how much I was scared when you went with her yesterday I thought I will lose you forever karan I really can't live without you I really love you alot.
Karan(wipe her tears) _Jaan that day I don't know anything I was numb my heart want a answer from her so I went.
Ahana_fine we will forget everything karan now we will go everyone may wait for us.
Karan_now my jaan is happy or more something else?
Ahana_Yes I need ice cream will you take me night plz?
Karan_I will anything for my jaan! (They hug each other and kiss then went out and saw everyone were looking at them youngest where about to ask questions but seeing they holding each other hands others got to know they solve the problem ayaan went and hug karan)
Ayaan_finally finish everything?

Mr. Ayaan Manik Malhotra Outfit

Karan_yeah!
Ayaan(side hug ahana) _will you cry again?
Ahana_never bhai!
Nyenoika_fine now go and start the dance. (All the couple were in the middle of them soon the song start there started to dance ahana was happy looking into karan eyes soon the song came to an end everyone clap for them.

Then everyone heard a voice all of them turn and saw it Malhotra members were shock ahana look karan he hold her hand tightly)

Sim1_Without me the dance finish?
Mr. Khurana_Come on princess we thought you will come late. (Sim 1 came and hug Mr. Khurana)
Nandini_Lisa?

Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra outfit

(Yes! It's Lisa who came to Malhotra mansion)
Mr. Khurana_Did you guys know each other before?
Lisa_Yeah dadda! Anyways is there are your business partner?
Mr. Khurana_yeah! (Before he would finish he got a call after finishing it he turn to others)
Mr.Khurana_I am sorry manik there is emergency I need to go behalf me my daughter will be here..
Manik_No problem Mr. Khurana take care. (With this he went from there now everyone saw Lisa she came near karan and hug him but he moved back)
Karan_Maintain distance Lisa!
Lisa_why should I maintain distance you are my love so nothing wrong in it.
Karan_we have talk that day is self.

Mr. Karan Manik Malhotra Outfit

Lisa_yes karan! Even though I said you the truth your family is reason of everything if you want ask them.
Nandini (shout) _Don't you dare make my son against us Lisa. (Hearing my son karan had tears)
Lisa_Mrs.Malhotra I never make your son against you people. I want my karan back.
Ahana_You will never get karan back and he is not your karan he is my karan.
Lisa_oh you are that girl he said me that day.
Sara_Still to you want bhai near you?

Ms. Sara Dhruv Vedant outfit

Lisa_Just shut up!
Karan_Stop it Lisa I have already said you everything now you can go back.
Lisa_but Karan I really love you there is not my fault in it.
Karan_Lisa what I have said you that day I am in Love with Ahana and I can't leave her.
Lisa(with tears) _She is important then me Karan? You remember our days? Our love?the way you and me feel for our love our first date our first kiss? didn't you remember anything?but belive your family who said me died but there are the one who try to kill me but now blaming me.
Ahana(shout) _You Lisa don't act more smart I know what type of character you are and remember one thing my family didn't do anything and you are the one who is trying to destroy us in namesake you are using a word love for karan.
Lisa_Ahana you don't know about me and don't dare to involved between us.
Ayaan_But she have all the right then you Ms. Lisa.
Lisa(to karan) _Atleast say something karan you know how much I love you and how I crave for your love.

Ms. Lisa Leon Outfit

Karan_do you have proof against my family then I will be with you forever. (This shock everyone especially ahana who look him with tears Lisa smirk that there reaction but Karan noticed him)
Lisa_I will bring the proof Karan but now I want to dance with you.
Karan (hold ahana waist and pull her close) _I have already said you Lisa I need the proof.
Aanya_Don't worry if you bring fake means then the contribution will be worst.
Aabir_you don't know the power of us.
Rudra'_Now we siblings are together.
Sara_No one can destroy us even you and your so called family.
Lisa (shout) _Don't you dare to involve my family.
Riva_Then same goes to you if you dare to involve our family.

Ms. Riva Cabir Dhawan outfit

Ayaan_you should face the worst side of us.
Nick_I think you are clear with this better back off now.
Lisa_My love is truth I will never back off.
Anna_Fine! But if try to play any clips in this and try to spoil my bhai life.
Ahana_May be feel the worst Ms. Lisa leon or Ms. Lisa Harshad Saxena.(A shock to Lisa the fear came this was noticed by Karan he was shock the tears were there he left ahana and went to his room Lisa to went from there what all the kids talk they talk with dangerous voice)
Nandini_Will he go away from us manik.
Manik_Never nandu I know about him.
Nick_You are son is emotional and he have some plan so what went up.

Mr. Nick Leister Outfit

Ahana_he is just stressed and unbelievable will be okay don't worry. (With this the party came to an end.)

Night..,
  In Karan Room.,
He was smoking thinking about today matter then he felt someone pressure he turn and saw ayaan.

Karan_You are here this time? Want something?
Ayaan_No but I came to see my lost brother!
Karan_Ayaan what you mean?
Ayaan_karan let's sit and talk. (He gave him a cool drinks both sit then started to talk)
Karan_Say me what you want?
Ayaan_My family back Karan more how many days I would be like this seeing the problem around myself.
Karan_This what you want to say me.
Ayaan_See I need to know what you and Lisa talk that day.
Karan_fine let me say you.

Flash Back..,
   When karan and Lisa came they went to somewhere far but karan didn't talk anything. Then he stop the car and saw Lisa.

Karan(with tears) _Really you are alive?
Lisa_Yes Karan even I miss you alot.
Karan_then why you didn't come back to me?
Lisa_Because of your family. (a shock to Karan)
Karan_what you mean?
Lisa_listen this carefully after that day I got the call from your mother she is one who black mail me to stay away from you then I got accident I was in coma a two month before only I got know everything I was saved by Mr. Khurana now he is my guide and my only family. (Hearing this Karan was shock)
Karan_Lisa I can't believe this I know my mumma will never do like this to you.
Lisa_you mean I am lying to you how come I can Karan I to want live with you a happy life.
Karan_I am sorry Lisa I can't I am in love with ahana I love her alot and she was there in my past still now I can't destroy her plz leave this and let forget each other.
Lisa_You had move on from me Karan? We were in relationship for past nine years but you love someone else.
Karan_I don't want anything to talk. of you only still now I am suffering my family people hate me.
Lisa_then I am the reason wow? That girl have change you alot.
Karan(shout) _Not a word against my ahana I have meeting need to go. (He drop Lisa and went to Malhotra empire)

Flash back end

Ayaan_So you believe mumma is the reason for it?
Karan_I don't know ayaan I can't take any decision even though I am scared ahana is with me.
Ayaan_Fine leave everything Karan what if she bring the proofs?
Karan_I believe my family they can't do this tricks with me.
Ayaan_Believe this Karan we will find the truth together. I promise you. (Karan nod ayaan and Karan sleep in Karan room)
__________________________________
Sorry for the last update..,
   I think you guys like the s episode.

*Will Lisa bring the proofs against nandini?
*Is what Lisa said is true?
*Will Karan come to know the truth of Lisa?
*What happened in past?
       For this many questions read my story and vote for it.

Thank You❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.3K 372 10
Let's see..
70.3K 3.7K 16
A concept of Arranged Marriage with a Twist...! To know more about Manan and story of their marriage peek inside...!😊
475K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
70.3K 5.2K 22
He is Monster... She is Innocent ... He is Rude... She is Cute... They both are together for a Baby... What happens next.... Read the story to know...