Cared & Caged (#3 Billionaire...

By Liyawrites

Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everythin... More

Dedication
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (B)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 5

26.1K 2.2K 1K
By Liyawrites

Chapter 6 of Cared and Caged is now available on scrollstack. We have some dark violence there, and Yuvraaj being Morally Grey to wholesome husband and also we have a new entry (link in bio or you can check the end of the chapter to know how to locate the link)

As promised. Here is the second update of the week.

Extreme mature content.

To my haters who are planning to report Cared&Caged guys if my book gets deleted from wattpad, I promise I won't republish it back at all, I'm not soft like other authors and I'll surely make all the chapters paid! I have already gotten an email from wattpad that there are readers who are trying to report my book (I wish I could know their names)

Would you rather marry a fictional guy or real?

Would you rather slap your best friend or crush for no apparent reason?

Would you rather drink coffee all day or soft drink?

Jahvni's pov

I am not ready, never ready to face my worst nightmare who stood opposite to me with a smirk playing at his lips, I felt exposed and disgusted by that lusty gaze on his eyes as my palm turned cold.

The flashes, all the flashes, words ringing in my ear.

"Uncle stop, uncle what are you doing, it's hurting"

"It won't hurt more, you'll enjoy"

"No no uncle---"

"Jahnvi.." I was snapped out by my husband's voice and forced a smile on my face.

"Meet my mentor, Keshav Bhatia." Yuvraaj sounded happy, excited, only if he knew.

He knows Keshav Bhatia, the nightmare of my life.

The bastard forward his hand for me, his hairs now greyed, the little wrinkles covering his face.

Pressing a tight lipped smile on my face, I folded my hands doing a namaste instead, I won't let him touch me.

He smiled and placed his hand on my head, the disgusting sensation wrapping around me, I want to throw up, "I've known her from the moment she was in nappies." He chuckled, my husband laughed because from him it was not as creepy.

I can't stand here anymore, otherwise I would faint, or get panic attack.

Excusing myself, I made my way towards the empty corridor which would lead me to the washroom.

Yuvraaj's POV.

Something was wrong, or maybe everything.

Singhania's have thrown one of the grand party, they always do, they liked showing off their wealth. I looked at Vikram the only heir of the Singhania's chugging the alcohol, so fucking self destructive and reckless.

Well it was his past what made him like that, the past which was hidden by the Singhania's, it surely costs them fortune.

Jaiveer Singh Rathore sitting just beside him sipping his whiskey, apart from having the royal title and the first heir of the Royal family, he is calm but cunning, he likes doing morally questionable things in dark, similar are we?

Just beside him stood Shravani Datta, the first daughter of Kabir and Claire Datta, a super model and prolly the youngest female version of mine.

Shravani is not as sweet as she looks, inside her lurks a dark aura and a obsession to make Jaiveer hers.

When everyone calls her love childish but I can see past through it, she is so into him that she won't back off even committing a homicide for him.

I looked at my wife standing with them and the urge to punch Vikram and Jaiveer hit me when they hugged her, even though I knew it was not even so close, they just side hugged her not even touching her inappropriately but something in me burns.

No no no, I can't go all lunatic and scare my beautiful wife who was having some fun with her friends.

Glad atleast Abhimaan Raichand is not here, otherwise I would have rain down my bullets on him, or maybe ran over him with my new car?

Bad plan though, his wife is pregnant and it was a bad decision to do such shits.

"Yuvraaj, won't you introduce me to your wife?" The hard voice from my side snapped me out.

I looked at the man, Keshav Bhatia, my mentor, someone who have taught me so many things in business, I respect him so much, "Sure Uncle Keshav, I'll be back." I excused myself and walked up to my wife who was standing with her friends, clicking pictures and enjoying.

After meeting with Vikram, Jaiveer and Shravani, I lead my wife to one of my favorite person, excited to introduce him to her.

But something was pretty off, Jahnvi didn't sound happy and the flush of her cheeks were now paled and as much as she tried concealing it, I just know she was hiding something underneath her forced smile.

What's wrong?

She excused herself and made her face way to the corridor, I followed her right away, desperate to know what was wrong with her?

She was fine just few mins back.

Is she getting a panic attack? But it's very rare.

With all the thoughts hampering in my mind, I spot her standing with her palm on the wall beside, as she was trying to balance herself.

Her back facing me and she was so into her thoughts that she didn't notice my presence, "Jahnvi?" she flinched and turned, placing a palm on her chest as she let out a nervous smile, "Oh you scared me."

"What's wrong?" I walked up to her.

"Nothing." such a liar, she was sweating and nervous.

"Jahnvi don't lie to me." I wiped the sweat off her forehead from my handkerchief when she breathed out.

"Yuvraaj it's just social anxiety." she didn't even have social anxiety, I knew she was clearly lying.

"Jahnvi you know if you tell me, I'll be able to help you." I stepped closer and palmed her face which was cold, is her blood sugar levels low? Is it something serious?

No don't panic.

"Yuvraaj I'm fine." she jerked my hand and tried to get away but I didn't, and pinned her against the wall instead.

"No you are not, so either you give me honest answer or I have my ways." Jahnvi stared at me, unblinking, her face looks so paled, the glow she has an hour back was now gone.

"Keshav Bhatia, your mentor--" she breathed out, "He was used to be friends with dad." I let her take her time to continue further, instead of saying anything in the mid.

"When I was eight years old, he he tried----" she stopped and I guess I understood what she was trying to say, "You won't believe me."

"I will, tell me everything."

"A girl knows what's a bad touch and what is good touch, he used to be my favourite uncle, always bringing me chocolates and all but one day he visited me when my parents were out, he tired touching me and even left a huge mark on my neck that day, I was traumatized, I tried stopping him but---"

"Did he-- I mean?"

"No he didn't, my nanny came and he got a call and he left, after that I didn't happen but I was traumatized for years, I didn't share this part with anyone, not even my parents, dad had some dispute with him so they ended their friendship but it left me with a bad feeling, I just can't forget." When she uttered out everything, I just looked at her face, not knowing what to say, watch as the tears rolled down her cheeks and she sniffed.

"Look Yuvraaj, I know you respect him so much and he is your mentor, I don't want you to----" I placed my index finger on her lips to stop her from uttering anything, nodding my head in no. "Shh, just shh."

Jahnvi looked into my eyes, her perfect brown orbs, dilated a little, filled with tears, "Come here," and she did, stepping a little close as she wrapped her arms around me, placing her head on my chest, "You are safe with me, and I trust you." I whispered against her hair before wrapping my arms around her, dropping a peck on her head.

____________________

The watchman let my car in as I parked it before stepping out.

I proceed to rang the doorbell and it opened after a minute, "Yuvraaj you here at this time?" Keshav opened the door, his eyes groggy as if he was up from a deep sleep.

"Uncle Keshav." I smiled, "You are here in India after years, I thought to spend some time with you." he chuckled and let me in, "I thought you would be busy with your wife, the way you left the party with hers in rush." he trailed off.

"Wife's asleep, now I'm here." I walked in with him as he lead me to the mini bar at the corner of his hall room.

"As usual?" I nodded, "Actually uncle, let me make a drink this time."

Once I was done making a drink, I forward him a glass and took a seat on the stool as we merged into some conversation which was boring as fuck.

He was not even close to drunk but I don't care as I started, "You wanted to fuck my wife when she was just eight right?" he was laughing at one moment and now frowning.

"What?"

"You sick old hag, you tried hurting my girl huh?" I slammed a tight punch on his jaw which made him fall down on the ground, his lips started to bleed.

"What the hell yuvraaj?"

"Hell huh? I'll show you hell right in this world, you motherfucker." I placed my foot right above his heart, pushing my weight as he let out a scream, my fingers taking the gun out, I didn't wait, pulled the trigger.

------

Jahvni's Pov

Where did Yuvraaj go?

He was not here when I woke up and it was three in the morning, strange.

The conversation from last night at party flashes, Keshav Bhatia, my breakdown, Yuvraaj hugging me and then we left the party, we didn't talk and I was too exhausted that I passed out once I hit the bed.

I looked around, the room illuminating with moonlight.

Grabbing my phone from the side table, I dialled his number just then I heard a car horn.

I didn't get up from the bed and waited for him to come to our bedroom, he did walked in slowly after a minute or two, "Where were you?" I asked turning on the bedside lamp, eyes widened when I looked at his condition.

"Yuvraaj." I gasped and stumbled out of the bed, his white shirt has stains of blood, enough to scare the shit out of me.

"Did you meet with an accident? Get into a fight?" I asked, my fingers checking any visible injury on his body.

"Tell me what's wrong?"

"It's not my blood." My hand froze at his word, "Huh?"

"It's not my blood, I'm not bleeding." his voice hard with a rough edge, I looked up, his forest green orbs locking with mine.

"Did you---"

"No I didn't kill anyone, easy death is not my thing but I did torment the one who deserved it."

That moment I felt scared, my heart racing so wildly that I'm afraid he would hear it.

"Who?"

"Keshav Bhatia." My eyes widened at his words. "What?"

"Yuvraaj it was--"

"He deserved it for hurting you, I am sorry for whatever you have gone through at your childhood, I was not there that time but I am here with you and I won't let anything happen to you anymore."

My eyes welled up again, it's probably the pre menstrual hormone fucking up with me.

I thought Yuvraaj was calm with no dark side but these Billionaire men do have their own morally gray ways, I didn't ask anything more to Yuvraaj, knowing what he has done.

He is similar to Veer, Abhi, Vik and Rey and it's not bothering me.

This is the world I am born at and I know how they have their demons hidden with luxurious things.

But my heart fluttered knowing he did for me, he believed in me instead of believing his favourite uncle.

Fuck it, fuck this.

My fingers clutched onto the collar of his white shirt stained with blood and jerked him closer to me, slamming my lips around his, I kissed him with everything I have, sucking on his lower lip then upper, Yuvraaj didn't respond which made my heart drop.

Did I go overboard?

Ugh Jahnvi you desperate bitch!!

Pull back and run to the washroom.

I was ready with the plan but Yuvraaj wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss as if his life depended on it, it was not soft, it was all about him staking his claim, getting rough until I felt the metallic taste exploding in my mouth.

"Fuck," he hissed out in between the kiss before pulling back, "I'm not yet done with you." That's what he said before pushing me down on the couch, my heart started to beat erratically when he rolled the sleeves of his shirt till his elbow before hovering over me.

I thought he would kiss me but he chosed to leave an open mouth kiss on my left cheek, going down to my jaw and down on my neck, my fingers curling around his hair, tugging and pulling him closer to me, I was horny and I just wanted him close, feeling that body pressing against mine.

Yuvraaj was huge, his weight would have crushed me but he has balanced himself before opening the buttons of my shirt, "Fuck you are so beautiful, do you know that?" his hoarse voice send a zap to my pussy, he looked down at my heaving chest, clad in black coloured bra.

I didn't feel shy, I let him gazed down at me, watch me with that haze look in his eyes.

"Fuck," and his lips were on my cleavage, he didn't go slow, leaving kiss, instead he left a harsh bite, his tongue licking it slowly when, fuck, It felt so good, the ache down there increases, I wanted to cum.

"What do you want, Jahnvi?" he asked, circling his tongue around my left nipple through the bra, the wet trail leaving behind, fuck.

I want you so suck on my tits while you push your fingers inside of me.

"Tell me and I might help you."

"Touch me Yuvraaj please..."

"I'm already doing." I was tongue tied now, not knowing what to say.

"Be specific, darling." I gasped when he pinched on my right nipple, it hardened straining against my bra.

I am not shy, I can say it, I can ask for whatever the fuck I want from him, "I want you to suck on my tits while you push your fingers in me."

"Push your fingers where?" he retorted and I wanted to slap him.

"Ugh in my pussy.."

"That's like a good girl." And next second he tore my bra, my tits spilling out of it, what the fuck? That was fucking expensive.

"That was----"

"Shut up I'll get you a full collection.." and next second I was gone, moaning and writhing under him when his lips closed around my right nipple, Yuvraaj went slow, sucking on it as his tongue flicked, his left hand caressed my waist, slowly circling around my navel before he slipped his fingers inside my pjs and down my thong, fuck, it's actually happening.

He is actually touching me.

"Already so wet for me huh?" I felt him smirking against my skin.

"Shut up."

He looked up, chuckling, "Fiesty huh?"

"You expected some innocent little girl?"

"Of course not, I expected you to be you with me..." How can use such words which makes my heart flutter.

This Green Eyed Tyrant needs to stop fucking up with my mind and heart and fuck my pussy instead.

"If you are done now then how about ---" my sentence was cut off by his lips pressing harder against mine, Yuvraaj went for another round of bruising my lips, "Fuck give me those lips..." that groan sent a zap to my pussy as I moaned and wrapped my arms around his, kissing him back, his beards rubbing against my skin making it more erotic.

I felt it, I felt him flicking my pussy lips and parting it with his fingers before he circled it, Yuvraaj broke the kiss but didn't move back, staying closer to my lips as our breathes mingle, "Feel it, feel my fingers, there will be my cock in there someday, stretching it so wide that you get customised with my cock only." Yuvraaj continued whispering dirty words in my ear, slowly nibbling on my earlobe as his fingers rubbed, making my pussy wetter.

The couch was small for us, he was huge but he didn't seem to care and I was too gone to tell him to take me to the bed.

The sandalwood and spice engulfing me when I pulled him closer, "This is my pussy from now and you won't going touch it without my permission, if you ever need a release come to me."

I didn't answer and grinded further on his fingers, "Am I clear?"

"Fuck.. like that...."

"AM I FUCKING CLEAR, JAHNVI?" and at the same time he pushed three of his fingers in me, without giving me a time, it was so unannounced that I felt a sharp pain down there.

"Yes Yuvraaj."

He looked up, tugging on my lips, "That's like a good girl, now raise your hips and grind onto my fingers while I give some attention to your tits, yeah?"

"Yes please."

He grunted and dropped to suck on my left tit, the beards creating a friction, I relaxed, letting him fuck me with his fingers, "You are so fucking tight, can't wait to fuck that pussy with my cock."

It was out of the world experience, from the party to being ended up here with him, his body over me, his lips on my tits and his fingers thrusting in an out of me.

He was not soft, he was rough, consuming me, "Such a good girl, clench that pussy around my fingers."

The pleasure started forming at the pit of my stomach, ready to shatter, the heel of his palm rubbed against my clit as he scissors my insides, my eyes rolled back with tears escaping the corner of my eyes.

"Oh fuck yes, I'm gonna--Ahhh"

"Yes darling, you gonna cum? You gonna cum all over my fingers huh?" I clenched, the wet sounds audible to my ears.

His fingers felt so good, I wondered how his cock would feel, "I'm close, fuck--"

"Yes... Do it.. cum for me now.. "

And I did, when he pushed his fingers deeper in me while biting on my left nipple, the knots shattered and I clenched around tighter, cumming all over his fingers.

To be continued....
---------------

Do leave a green heart 💚 if you liked the chapter?

Rate the smut of this chapter 1-10 🌶️

Are you all excited for the next one? I will update the chapter next Thursday.

Promo:

It started bleeding badly splattering on my shirt as well, I take out Keshav Bhatia's record and got to know that it was not only to Jahnvi, he even tried sexual assaulting other kids and teenage girls as well, there where rape charges around him but it was all hidden by his money.

How come I didn't know about all of these?

But it's fine, it's better late than never.

He deserves it, I proceed to shove a huge piece of cloth in his mouth to stop him from shouting and started cutting all of his fingers, I heard my men hissing out seeing the torture but they didn't a word and let me do what I want.

Keshav Bhatia was bleeding badly, shivering, the bastard even pissed in his pants, disgusting.

(Chapter 6 is now available on scrollstack it has 2700+ words and costs 12 rupees, you can follow the linkfly link in my wattpad bio it will take you to the cared and caged on scrollstack, the chapter has some nice violence and even some wholesome content)

See you all next week! Or you can read the chapter now on scrollstack!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 82K 52
#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12 in cruel #ranked 6 in India #ranked 6 in...
1M 39.9K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
359K 67.2K 12
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

987K 38.2K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...