Hezron

By Aeri_White

"W..What-?" I gasp when his hand grab my arm twisting it behind my back and pulling me closer to his body, pr... More

AUTHOR
Chapter | 02
Chapter | 03
Chapter | 04
Chapter | 05
Chapter | 06
Chapter | 07
Chapter | 08

Chapter | 01

25 0 0
By Aeri_White

SOFIA

Mafia aren't my thing, more specifically I hate it honestly but even with that, I can't do anything. Birthing in a family who always had connected violence is not easy, well at least not for someone who hates the exact stuffs. Guns, knifes, swords, daggers and other stuffs are actually a good guest of mine, even through I hate them I know how to handle and use them. And that's all because of my dad.

Don't get me wrong there, my father is the sweetest man, apart from all the occupations and things my dad do he totally have another part of him for me. He would treat me like I am no born in a violent family just a normal one. You see every mafia man always wanted a boy as their child or at least first born but my father don't, he always wanted a girl. My father never treated me like princess instead he taught me how to be his warrior.

Since the childhood his treatment always seemed so soft to me which many girls would assume as the 'princess' treatment, but in positive way it was actually his roughest side of being hard on me. He taught me how to use weapons after I agreed him to, he never forced me with anything. He taught me not only because I was in mafia but always for myself. But as I said, weapons aren't really my thing but a good guests so it was it.

My father have a soft side for his family. My mother is always my father's comfort zone and I am his mood maker. Our family is perfect for us. I am the only child, which is good for me because I'll receive all the love but sometimes it sucks when everyone keeps eyes on me and I can not go out without being noticed.

I actually wanted a sister because sometimes when I feel like down I want someone to hold me to which I can share all my private things that I can't with anyone. However, my mother always capture me as her bestfriend and treats me like sisters do. We argue about shitty things and then laugh together. More specifically you can say my mother always fullfil my need of a sister.

My family loves me so much. My dad is protective over me, my mom cares of me and I cannot be anymore thankful that I get parents like them. I feel so lucky to be their daughter. I mean I wonder is it really how mafia's actually treat their family. Maybe, because right now what I have is all matter to me.

"Sofia!" I snap back from my trance when I hear my mother squeal.

I turn around from the window where I was standing to see my mom grinning like an excited teenage girl. Oh my mother never look old or maybe she always looked young. Sometimes people do think of me and her as sister's.

"Guess what." She grab my hand and drag me to my bed making both of us sit on the edge of it.

I raise my eyebrow at her excited face. There's something big that's why she's too excited. "What?" I question, watching her wiggle in joy.

She twitches in too much happiness making me laugh. "What Mom? Are you gonna tell me or keeping twitching?" She laughed at my remark.

Mom always was easy to get excited at things and she even appreciate every single thing for the efforts.

"You can't believe, we're going somewhere Fia!" She bounce on the bed slightly teasing me. She seriously going to tease me. I smile at her shaking my head at her childish act. She's cute honestly.

My mom is naturally adorable. She has long brown hair a little wavy at the end, her skin flawless with some moles and her big grey eyes which makes her look so innocent. Her body is in an hourglass figure which make her so pretty and comparing to me she's just a bit shorter by few inches.

"Wa, mom you seriously gonna do that? Just tell me already." I affirmed grabbing her arm to halt her from bouncing on the bed. She laughed at my face when a pouted, she bring out her hand and pinch my cheeks making me wince.

"You're cute." She comment, pinching my cheeks again. I admit I have chubby cheeks which always make people pinch me but I don't like being pinched. Like seriously it hurts man.

"No I am not." I glare at her, she grins at me.

"Now tell me mom! I am dying." I hugged throwing my head back at the fact she isn't telling me and just growing curiosity more.

"You know what." She rejoiced and I look at her with a blank face. She is again starting here, I don't know when she gonna tell. She press her lips together squinting her eyes and intensely looking at me as she teased me again. I look away in annoyance, she really likes to play with me.

"Alright, I am telling you. So listen..." I snap my eyes boringly to her.

"Nous allons en Italie." She announced with her sudden change of French accent. [We're going to Italy.]

My eyes widened and stares at her. No way! I've have always been in my native country which is France because my father says there's many other Mafia organisation which are our enemy and we have to be cautious.

Being in France I've at least explored others states here with my family but we never been out country expect dad who sometime visits out for business. And the sudden announcement of going other country is very shocking. Very because it's Italy.

My mom stares at my face with a grin observing my reaction as I stares back at her speechlessly. Me and my mom always wanted to visit another country but never got chance. Mom said she once visited Italy before she met dad and it was a great experience. I too wanted to explore and I hope what mom is telling must not be false.

I exhale a breath. "Really?" My voice came as a small and low surprising tone.

God...

Mom watch the spark in my eyes as her lower lip goes between her teeth as she nodded aggressively. We both stared at eachother, me being stunned by the news and mom watching my reaction.

It feels like finally we can go out and know new things. I've never been a person to experience new thing more likely I'm referring my school.

Changing schools were my worst nightmares..

"This..." I slowly let the smile start to take over my face as I jump abruptly in excitement. "Ahh! Mom! This can't be true. OMG!" I bounce and my mother jumps with me like freaking teenagers getting their crushes as date for ball.

I hug my mother and we both screams like crazy. "Shocking right? I was astonished too when your dad informed me!" She squeeze my hands and I can't stop grinning.

Dad said himself? Unbelievable..

I smiled at her widely. "I can't believe mom." I comment making her laugh.

I really want to believe it and I want to hear it from dad, not that I don't believe mom but still just for my mind I want to ask him. It is quite surprising how he wants us to go with him, it's the first time. I know my dad always protects us.

"I want ask dad. God." I tell her and whisper last part to myself, she nodded completely understanding before I stand up and dash towards dad's office on the second floor. He have his office on the upper floor where no one goes expect me and mom of course.

I knock on his wooden where a golden plate written 'Mr. Hale' was sticked as the header. I hear few muffling from inside before I hear. "Come in." I immediately twist the nob and enters the room. The office seemed more cooler than other since the AC was high.

My dad smiles at me before he puts his phone away and open his arm for me to come. I gladly went into his embrace.

"How's Fia?" He asks looking down at me.

My dad has hooded hazel eyes and thin eyebrows, they are so pretty but I don't have any of their eyes. I don't match my parents, it's like I am from a different universe.

I break the hug before standing up straight. "I am fine dad, how's your work going?" I questioned him.

He looked tired and quite stressed but his smile never showed it off. He sigh lightly nodding his head. "It's alright, Fia."

He took his spectacle off and place it on the desk aside. "Dad did you really said we're going Italy?" I ask the question I've came here for. I watch my dad looks at me before grabbing some papers and a smile took across his face. He puts the bundle of papers away before again looking at me. "Yes."

"Yes I said, aren't you excited?" He added and I grin consciously. No way I ain't excited, I am way more euphoric to travel. My dad smiles at me."Of course I am excited dad. I can't believe!" I jumped into his arms and he captured me while chuckling.

"But." I said while breaking the hug and looking at him. "Is there something dad, why you suddenly want us to visit Italy?" I questioned with a slight frown. I know something could've happened and if France isn't a safe place to live my dad wouldn't let us.

I observe dad sighs and nodded. There was hint of stress in him and I can see he really needs to rest. "There is. You know Reapers are trying invades us and what I had planned, we can move to Italy for sometimes and do of something." He tells.

I know Reapers they are Serbian Mafia Organisation who had been our enemy from very long.

My dad used to tell me about them. Reapers always tries new ways to invade us but never got success. However now when father thinks of us to move to Italy for brief there must be very big thing that could be dangerous for us and I know father would never risk us. But I'm confident my dad will get a way to defeat them.

I smiles at him and nodded. He smiled back standing up and taking me in his embrace for the third time and I do not complain at all. I wrap my arms around his waist as he place a soft kiss on my head. "You know I would never let you get hurt." He says with many emotions held back into his voice. I close my eyes for brief moment, there's no doubt dad.

•••

"I told you! You should seriously wear black one with that. It'll look good." My mom argued pointing at the black top on my bed with her eyebrows narrowed.

Basically, we're getting ready for the flight to Italy that is after 1 hour and here me and mom can't decide what to wear.

I am wearing a white boot cut flared pants and just can't decide which colour to wear as top. I've three - red, white and black. And my mom keeps saying about black one.

"Mom I am just wear the black alright?" I tells her and a satisfied expression took over her narrowed eyes as she smiles. I mean it will actually look good, black and white are good combination.

My mom and me always fights over the dress, well actually me and she have kinda different taste in outfit. I prefer comfy and elegant one and she prefer more partish and fancy but she really have good choice in dresses. Sometimes I actually think if she's my personal stylist by the way she acts while going out.

My mother walked to other side of the bed and pick two dresses in both of her hand. One was yellow single strap one that will reach her knee and second white with full sleeves and was kinda short. "What do you think?" She asks raising her eyebrows at me.

I look at both of dress for few seconds. "Yellow one. It would be more comfortable and cute." Not to mention it's summer I don't think full sleeves would be good choice anyways.

She looks at the yellow dress before smiling at me. "Got it!" She winks before walking into the bathroom with her dress.

I put my top on and fixed it before walking to the mirror to do little make up. I grab my strawberry lipbalm and rolled it over my lip when the bathroom door open revealing mom in yellow dress. I smiles when looks at me. "How's it?" She question.

I place the lipbalm back and nodded. "You're looking beautiful mom. So hot." I winks at her reasoning her to laugh and walk beside me to the mirror.

"I know I am hot!" She flips her hair and poses a sassy look. I laughed at her expression. "No why dad fall for you!" I affirmed as she grab the compact powder to apply it. We're going with not too much make up today.

She smiles at my remark as I grab the comb deciding to pull it into the ponytail. We both got ready with last smile at ourselves in the mirror. My mom turn to me and look up and down. "You look like sassy mama Fia!" My mom winks at me boosting my confidence.

I flip my ponytailed hair smugly. "I know I am hot!" I imitates as she laughed at me. I really love her laughing. She fix some strands of my ponytail and push them back. "What mom? Don't laugh I got your hotness you know." I grins showing my teeth.

She halts and stares at me for few seconds as if she realised something that she had forgotten about with her small smile before she snaps back and nodded her head. "Of course, like mother like daughter!" She raise her palm as we both high fives with her wink.

We laughs when the door knocks and mom ordered to come in, a maid comes in and bowed slightly. "Ma'am Mr. Hale is calling you two." She informed before walking out at mom's order.

My mom looks at me. "Ready to go?" I instantly nodded. "Of course!" We both giggled before walking out after grabbing our phones and purse.

Our suitcases were already downstairs and all we need to do is just got in the private jet and fly to Italy. I really feel no ending excitement in me. It's just an extra me or I just feel too much after how mom describe Italy. But for anyone who never been out country could exciting enough, isn't it?

We walked downstairs and dad was waiting for us, when he notice us he smiled towards us. "Are my girls ready?" He grabs mom and kisses her forehead before strolling to me and doing the same. "Of course!" Mom states.

My dad grins and nodded. "The suitcases are already in the plane, shall we leave? We should reach soon possible I've business there." He tells and mom and I immediately agreed. My parents gave instructions to the guards and leave to the maids for a while till we come back.

After we got into the car driving to the jet while music echoing in the car with my and mom's voice along and sometimes dad will join too. Dad laughs whenever mom and I would start acting up and we made our way to the airport.

It just feels so perfect..

•••

"Mom please! Get off me!" I whine pushing my mother who has been sleeping on my now numb shoulder without letting me move an inch. Mom just wiggled and again ignored my words.

We've been in the plane for two hours now and my mom was sleepy so she decided to kill my shoulder. I swear if I got paralyzed because of her, I will never her use my dress or makeup.

"You're so annoying. Why can't you let me sleep!" She stretches her words long in an American accent while sitting up and looking at me with squint eyes. She clearly is annoying me.

I roll my eyes and tilt my body to relax my shoulder on the seat. "You can sleep in the bedroom too. Or just go to dad, lay your big head on him and sleep." I irritatedly shove her head away from my shoulder, and she wince in annoyance.

I roll my eyes and shift myself, I am sitting next to the window and the clouds getting darker indicates that the evening is taking its place and soon night will cover up. It feel so good to know that I could now experience all the new things with my parents.

Italy is known as the habitat of many Mafia. One of them I heard was The Blazers - Hezron family, they are so popular for their ruthlessness and it was kinda amusing that heir of the Hezron had already taken the empire on his shoulder. I mean I don't really remember the name but I feel little bad for him to become responsible at a young age. The emeritus of Blazers was a great leader and everyone expects the successor to walk in his father's steps as well. My dad was invited in the crowning ceremony of Blazers in Italy and he said, new leader of Hezron is really suitable for his position.

And as said, his terror spread more than his father's was, I don't know why I sometimes get scared I suppose to not be afraid of his terror but I am. His emotionless and bloodlust stories has become nightmare to many people and the worst he never showed any mercy. What I've heard about him is he's worst and dangerous killer of the world. Rumours are if he wants he can end your life in a split of seconds but if not then his torture would kill you itself.

I'd refer to die in seconds than bear his torture. But it's fortunate that I never met him nor I've any business with him ever. Lucky tho.

Mother again whines and opens her mouth to speak when dad enter the aisle with his phone in hand and a smile beaming on his face. "Alright my princesses we're going to land, buckle up!" My mother instantly let out a squeal, before turning to me with a wide smile.

I buckle my seatbelts so did my mom, my dad went back in somewhere with phone held to his ear which I guess for his work. My mom fixes her dress and dust out the crunches of chips we had shared a while ago. She looks at me again and grinned. "Finally we're here!" She squirm her shoulder.

I nodded as we heard the flight attendance made speech about landing, I feel internal squeeze as the jet soothes down and speed slows down. My mom immediately jumps off her seat once my father stroll back to us with two men behind him. Elios and Adan - two bodyguards more close to our family, they are most loyal and trusted people in our fellow.

Elios and Adan used to be my personal bodyguard when I was a student and always followed me to school and take me home back. While in time I become close to them and they become a good friend to me.

I smiles at their direction and they just bowed down their head towards me. Those formalities always stay around my parents unless they are crazy monkeys. My mom grabs her purse and phone as both bodyguards started taking our suitcases.

"Let's go Fia." My dad nods towards me and I agreed following behind dad. Elios and Adan carried our belongings along with their professional straight face.

I suck in a breath when the cold breeze hit my body. The atmosphere suddenly changed into a cold chilled air and my hair pushed back by the force. My body got goosebumps as I shiver in a sharp breath.

This is it, Italy.

I smile as I inhale a deep breath feeling the natural greeting. This is so beautiful, stars twinkling in the dark clouds and frigid air waving through us. Just beautiful. I turn to mom and saw a wide smile on her face as dad was standing behind her staring at her face. Indeed cute.

Moment in, I felt someone's presence behind me as I turn around to find Adan smiling at me with his hands carrying my suitcases.

"What's up monkey?" I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Could have been better if you don't carry whole house in your suitcases, you lizard!" He emphasises the last part making me roll my eyes.

I roll my eyes and snatch my bags from him. Asshole, he can't even carry these I am way more stronger than him. "You're a lost fucker Adan." I stick my tongue out at him and he just widely smiled at me sarcastically and wave at my face before fled away from me. He surely came to just get away from my bags.

What a great bodyguard..

"Sofia." I turn back to see my mom and dad standing next to a SUV waiting for me. Elios was already adjusting mom and dad's belongings in the trunk. I nodded and dart towards them as my dad took my bags from my hand and hand to Elios.

"Let's go, the weather is chill here." Dad said opening the door for mom as she get in and I followed her getting in before dad shut the door and walk to passenger seat. Elios shift on the driver seat and started the car.

"Where are we going dad?" I questioned.

The car speeds and the air waves inside the car. "To the warehouse. We'll be staying there until my business work safely. " He answered and I nodded, adverting my eyes out looking through the beautiful city of Rome.

I watch as the trees passes by us and the strong air fighting off them. Rome is way more frigid than Paris, it is pretty how the street light chimes on the roads as some vehicles motioned their way minding there own business. Rome is indeed as beautiful as it is claimed, the soft twinkling of stars in aesthetical black sky making it so beautiful.

I observe the busy street as we pass by some shops opened and selling different thing. Another SUV behind us and I saw Adan in the passenger seat with few more men from dad's fellow.

I look up and moon smiles at me following us. A soft smile come across my face as I close my eyes and lean my head on the window. I take a deep breath and cross my hand on the open before laying my head on my hands. I smile. Now just I wish I'll enjoy things with mom and dad without obstacles.

Just..everything better and we will spend time together.

***

[EDITED²]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 80.6K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
38.8K 934 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
8.6M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
2.2M 56.1K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...