𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...

By Shukurenai143

what happens when you are so kind and save everyone because you are so kind and because of Your kindness that... More

𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇 ~
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -1
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -2
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -3
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -4
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 -5
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -6
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 -7
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 -8
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -9
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -10
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -11
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -12
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -13
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -14
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -16
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -17
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -18
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -19
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -20

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -15

59 9 16
By Shukurenai143

Word count : 611

___________________________________

A/n : I know I this chapter is kinda hella short but please manage it... because I can't made long chapters as I am busy with my life...'emaxs are near...just on 2 April and here I am using phone...I will read other story on time but not writeing cuzmy mom strictly told me stop to use wattpad but still I secretly use so...I am not able to write as well and if I make long chapter then it will take hell one or two month so I think to update small chapters....sorry...but please understand me....

___________________________________

Let's begin ~

After coming from that damn island you fall asleep in your room's bed after having your breakfast and about shu ...

He left after making you sleep like a baby for his works as well.

~Meaning while~

An albino was in his deep thoughts that's when the door of the room opened revealing a beautiful woman.

??? : what are you thinking fubu ?

She said and crossed her hand upto her chest and fubuki come out from his thoughts.

Fubuki : about what fumiko ?

Fumiko : I think you again drive into her thoughts right ?

Fubuki : about whom ?

Fumiko : aghh !! You ex and whom !!

Fubuki : fumiko...I told you million of time that she is not my ex.

Fumiko : it's means you both are still in relationship -

Fubuki : fumiko it's not like what you think.

Fumiko : didn't you trust me enough  ?

Fubuki : I trust you that's why I told you my story that I fall in love with my old school mate but she rejecte me-

Fumiko : but you didn't told me her name and these days you keep thinking about someone and smile.

She said with a sad small pout.

Fubuki : what !! I trust you that's why I told you about my first love-

Fumiko : fi-first lov-love ?

She is broken among with her sentence.

Fubuki run towards her and hugged her so tightly.

Fubuki : shhh !! Don't cry...she was my love but now you are my love...my life...my everything.

Fumiko : I am n-not yo-your fir-first lo-love.

Fubuki : not first but second and seriously second is bigger then first...I only love you and only you.

Fumiko : then wh-why yo-your thi-think about h-her ?

She said and finally hug back.

Fubuki's mind : because I saw her again and talked with her too...and I think my first love which was dead years ago... became alive again and now I want to make her mine...

Fubuki : nothing... don't mind it...I love you and only you.

He said and pinched fumiko in bed.

Fubuki : now don't cry...and be strong...I love strong girls.

Rest of night was.... horrible and Loveable.

~Next morning ~

Now all three serious men are sitting together...I mean two serious and one funny.

Fubuki : what should I do now ?

Fubuki , shu and valt are close friends more likely brothers and now fubuki is telling them everything whatever happened yesterday.....

They (shu and valt) already know about fubuki's past love.

Fubuki : what should I do now...I can't leave my first love nor my second.

Shu : do whatever you want.

Fubuki : how can you say something like this ?

Shu was about to say something but valt said something which made Fubuki irritated at the same time nervous and a wide smirk came in shu's face.

To be continue ~

___________________________________

Thanks for reading 😊~

Sorry for my mistakes 😞~

I hope you all like it 🙃~

I love you all my rosies 🌹💝~

Have a nice day 🌅/night 🌉~

The writer is out ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.1K 17
You grabbed my hand at my lowest.
Save the hero By Dana

General Fiction

99.2K 5.5K 29
"I save a lot of people from a lot of stuff but who's going to do the same for me."
1K 263 15
She was alone,all by herself and He entered her life. She feels safe with him,While he feels empty without her. He would destroy the World Just for...
19K 471 10
WARNING: THIS IS CRINGE AND WAS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD! BULLYING, AND SUICIDE!!! ( ON certain chapters) You and Shu we're the best of friends...