Forever Heaven

By SonyDubey

"Bondita... I have decided that I will not leave you here alone. I will stay here by itself with you in Londo... More

Recap
We will always stay together
An awkward morning 😳
Sir Babu is back!
Hide and Seek through eyes
PROMO
Crush on him?
Love lessons (Part 1)
Love lessons (Part 2)
Love lessons (Part 3)
Teenage curiosities
Mission Love
A Kiss full of Innocence
In Despair
Forbidden love
His side
Wet dream or nightmare?
Love and desire
In disguise of Friends
Promo
Misunderstandings,New friend and his overprotectiveness
Jealous babu
Choosing the seductive dress for her
Saturday Adventures !!!
Shades of my Pati babu!
Healing my Pati babu
With you ❀️
Dilemma of Anirudh
Message from your writer

I love her!!!!!

620 83 55
By SonyDubey

Honey?

Honey?

Seriously Anirudh?

What was that? In what mood was he at that time that he told all this to Bondita like this? What was he upto do? He was literally behaving like a cringey lover who wants to stick to his girlfriend all the time. He was flirting with her. Well, a kind of and she was blushing.

Wait. Was she? Because of his acts? Really? That's something to rejoice. Haaye!

Wait! No. There's nothing to rejoice. Firstly stop behaving like a teenager and secondly she wasn't blushing. She was just astonished because of his odd behaviour. Because of which he is now feeling embarrassed. Very much.
So much so that he can't even hear the witness sitting in front of him, in his cabin.

"Ani....." her loud voice brought him in reality.

"Hmmm" he hummed simply.

Again his 'hmmm' irritated her. "You are behaving very odd today. You aren't even encouraging me. Today's my first lecture with students" She complained.

"You will deal great with students, i am sure" he cheered her.

"Thank you for your undivided attention towards me" Emma taunted with irritated and fed up look "I got to going".

He nodded while shaking her head she stood up, expecting him do cheer her up with a hug atleast.

But he didn't.

Seriously? Can't he just give her a good luck hug? He isn't even seeming in mood to contact with her today.

She groaned in her mind with irritation.

Even though she got little upset today with him about his behaviour towards her but she couldn't ignore the fact that she was hating the fact that he wasn't smiling with her today as usual. She is special for him. Right? Obviously. That's why he's always joyful around her. Then why not today, Anirudh?

Sighing she tried her best this time to gain his attention "What time will you come to pick me up on Saturday evening?". And she won. His sight jerked towards her, instantly.

She smiled. He must be blushing while thinking about them alone together on a drive.

"W..hat?" He asked drowsy, not sure.

"Oh, Come on Ani. Stop behaving like a teenager. We are adults. Can't we spend time with each other. And what do you think, I wouldn't know that you are coming to the party?" she chuckled with a smirk.

Oh! So he heard it right back then. She is planning to go with him. Salim. This must have done by you. He is trapped now. For a reason he does not want to go with her. She is quite modern and he is single according to her, which he is. So the consequences of her with him all alone will not be good. Not good for both of them.

She may try to form a bond with him, which he doesn't need at all. She is just friend for him. And he is really happy being single. He doesn't need to be commited.Yes.

Well, if..if...by god's grace and maybe in zillions of possibilities if She will agree then he will love to be hers forever partner. But that's a matter of future. Not now. She has to build her carrier plus she is a kid now.

"I am really sorry Emma but I...I..think..its not..not a great idea" he hesitated.

Her brows twitched with suspicion and irritation. She really got offended on his constant blank behaviour. Is he for real? He is denying her. Her. Like why would he do that? She is still young and beautiful. And he likes her. Right? Then..what could be...Oh! Okay. She got it.

He is hesitated as he is bashful. That's natural though. Every guy dreams of being with her, but only a lucky few can live with her.

Yes. It was true that she has always been influencing the people around her because of her beauty.
People's eyes have always been on her. Be it those gazes filled with love or lust, whether the man is single or committed. Everyone is crazy about her.

But right here the man infront of her isn't like them. His principles, culture, values ​​and determination never allowed him to look at any stranger's woman in a wrong way.

And he never allowed his heart to think about anyone other than her. Be it her studies, her protection, her
mischief, her innocent face, her cute voice, her roshogula like cheeks, her lips....that that...peeked his with so much innocence that he couldn't believe that a kiss can feel so devoted.

Either way his heart has thought about only one woman. He felt happy, relieved. No. Not because they shared a kiss, a kind of. It is still wrong. But because even if anyone touched him like this, it was his Bondita. Not any other lady.

He must have felt violated, hate and so much if...if..any other lady had...But he don't now. Because it was her. He still hates him because of those nasty wet dreams he had in past few days. To see her in such raw forms in his dreams makes him feel like nauseated about himself. He hate himself. Now, he don't get those vulgar dreams and he is relieved much more.

He may not like this but it is true that he is relived that even in his nasty dreams he has not seen any other woman other than her. If it was some other lady in place of her then, he would have fall in one's own eyes.

It's not like that he is enjoying very much about those dreams. It is still very wrong of him. She's a pure soul and he isn't allowed to taint her sanity with his vulgar dreams.

"I want you to be present on my residence's gate at sharp 7 pm, Saturday evening" ordering she left with hurry giving him no chance to argue back.

--------------------------------------------------

"Okay, I am sorry, you both of you" she apologized as her friends were upset of she befriending with Steve.

"You didn't even considered it necessary to tell us. How would you feel if you get to know your friend's secret from an outsider?" Ally yammered while staring towards Steve.

He was sitting with Bondita today while Ally and Scarlett were sitting together on the seats behind theirs. Steve frowned, offended of being called out as an outsider.

"I swear Ally, there was no secret and we became friends just yesterday. I was about to inform you today but" Bondita stared towards Steve with accusing eyes and groaned with frustration "before that he came and made a special announcement to the whole class".

"Am I at fault to express my excitement to the whole class?" Steve retorted back. Huh! Everyone was behaving rude with him. Blaming and Scolding him. He is sure that those so called topper boys of his class must be making fun of him.

And why not so. They always do it like this. They tease him, humiliate him and do ragging. Just because he is weak in studies and they are toppers.
Maybe that's why he stopped studying and started living alone in his own false world where he is the most amazing. Alone, because his bestie shifted to another school last year. So, he was now left with no one just him and loneliness.

"Do you still have any doubt about it?" Ally taunted him.

See. Again someone insulted him. That's why he stopped caring about anything.

"And you Bon, you have disappointed us, very much. You could have told us on the call. But maybe you didn't want to tell" Ally was really upset with her.

"I will try my best to convince you both. Scarlett? Why have you been silent for so long? Are you so much upset with me?" Bondita asked.

Ever since Scarlett got this news of so called friendship from Steve's mouth, she had become restless. And when Bondita agreed to this, she remained still. She didn't uttered anything. Scarlett who used to beat anyone anytime didn't uttered against anything about Steve and about their bond. It was really strange.

This was troubling Ally too. Why her friend isn't saying anything, yelling on them. Why? "Scarlett?" Ally tried.

"It's their bond and is a matter between them. What does this have to do with me? We should not disturb them. Come on Ally, let's sit at the back" she uttered coldly and while staring Steve one last time she shifted on the back benches, afar from all.

Okay. This was becoming too much now. Well, Ally was upset with Bondita but she didn't wanted to break their friendship and sit afar from her. She has short out the things with Scarlett. She is seeming too cold to everyone but as per Ally knows, she was sure that there is something else too. Scarlett was sounding hurt and emotional to her. And this is very rare to witness. Something has happened to her, much worse to her.

"Don't worry Bon, I will talk to her" assuring crying Bondita,Ally shifted with Scarlett.

Bondita was looking at her friends with hopeful eyes. They were sitting Very far from her. They were upset too. Scarlett seemed like she didn't even cares. Wiping her tears Bondita sat at her chair hoping to not lose her best friends this so soon.

Her Sakha babu, Ally, Scarlett and Steve. They are the one who are supporting her at this place. She really don't wanna loose them. Steve felt bad for her.

"Don't worry. She may be stubborn but when persuaded she agrees. I know her" he cheered her.

Wiping her lashes harshly she asked in meak voice "Shotti?".

"What?" he got confused.

The resonant of bell indicated that classes would start now. Soon all the students sat at their their places and the new English teacher, Miss Emma entered the class.

It had been two weeks since the new session had started and due to the shortage of English teacher, the school had appointed Emma.

'Good morning Mam'

While reciprocating sweetly she started the lecture soon as there was so much of syllabus to be covered. The subject was already heading late.

She was busy in her lectures when her eyesight fell on Bondita. She was writing and listening attentively.

"Hey....you" Emma called her.

Now this was all that was left to happen today. Bondita have recognized Emma as soon as she entered the class. And she was sure that Emma too would recognize her. After all she had scolded her yesterday. As per Bondita could recognize she was Emma, Ally's aunt. They have met 2 weaks ago too. That was their first encounter.

Bondita stood up with a sigh. She can't deny an elder and a teacher.

"What's your name?"

"Bondita"

"This is how you introduce yourself? Don't know grammar? Tell me your full name" She mocked her intentionally.

"Bondita Aniru.... " She was about to spill but corrected "Bondita Das".

"So, Miss Bondita Das (in her english accent) Didn't your poor country had taught you manners? Can't tell your full name, always showing attitude" and after taking a look towards Steve She further taunted "Always sitting with boys and on top of that, entering any male teacher's cabin without asking for permissions".

She was crossing the line now. As a teacher she could scold her. It's her right. But talking so much low about her Country? And that too when she is friend of her Sakha babu? This is disgusting. And what was her fault? Why is she being insulted here without any reason?

On the other hand Emma was enjoying this. After leaving his cabin she was feeling so frustrated. And finally she found someone to pour her all frustration, anger and hatred. This girl. For some reason she don't like her and she so wanted to insult her infront of anyone that she couldn't held back herself.

"Mam...My country, India is not poor. It's your...." Bondita tried to answer her when someone else' roar stopped her.

"That's none of your business, Mam"

It was Scarlett.

Emma frowned. She obviously knows her. She's Ally's friend. She behaves sweetly with her. But what happened to her now?

"Excuse me?" She clarified.

"Are you deaf? Can't you hear? I said, that's none of your business that with whom she sits, Where she goes without permission and if she have attitudes" Scarlett shouted again on her.

"How dare you to call me de....?"

"And how dare you to mock her, talk shit about her and her country? You don't have any rights"

Bondita was literally frozen. What to do? She's behaving maniacally and that too with a teacher. What if Emma will punish her.

"Scarlett, you don't have to do this for me" Bondita requested with pleading eyes.

But Emma was in no mood to chill now. How dared this kid insulted her infront of everyone. No one dares to speak in front of her. Bloody hell.

"Scarlett and you...what was your name... Bond....whatever...Just go to the principal's office, let me show you what I can do" She ordered while greeting her teeth in anger.

"What is that something that you can show to the principal's office and not here?" mocked Scarlett on which whole class started laughing while Ally felt bad for her aunt.

"Please Scarlett, that's my Aunt" whispered to her.

Emma was fuming in anger. She approached towards Scarlett, her red eyes were staring her. But poor Emma didn't found any hesitance or fear in Scarlett's eyes. Infact she was standing there determined, unaffected and ready to pounce on her anytime.

"Trying to act smart? Haa? I will show both of you that who Emma is? You brat" hissed Emma with rage.

Scarlett didn't even flinched a little bit. She was directly looking in her eyes. It was a heated moment but ring of bell announced the time for second period, hence breaking their chain of thoughts and rage.

"Wait and watch...both of you" Emma warned while stating both Bondita and Scarlett.

___________________________

At lunch break:

"I am planning to do something special on this Saturday" announced Bondita to cheer up the mood of her friends.

Ally was okay to an extent. She was accepting the complicated yet new situation. Well, this boy can join them as long as he don't cause any trouble. The only thing that was troubling her was her Aunt. She was in too much dander. She wished that she would forgive her friends.

"Like?" asked Ally.

"Party. Just the way Scarlett likes it" Bondita tried with a smile. She knows that Scarlett is still upset. And on the top of that, Madam Emma and her heated arguments with her must have disturbed her mind. Well, Madam Emma was at fault according to her but it was Scarlett's fault too.

Hearing Bondita's idea Scarlett smiled lightly. "Am sorry Bon, but you are so bad in buttering anyone".

"Then please enlighten me mam. What would you like to do" Bondita asked with a faked accent making Ally to chuckle.

But Scarlett didn't budged even a little bit. Infact her eyes turned a little darker which confused her friends.

"Hey ladies, What's up?" Steve approached towards them with the bunches of sandwiches and juices for them. Looked like the trio got a waiter for themselves.

"Bon, please. Never ask me that what would I like to do" she warned while staring towards Steve "No one would like the consequences. And specially you. You will hate me".

It was really confusing for all of them. To an extent Ally could get that it was something related to Steve and Bondita's friendship.

Bondita didn't wanted to drag this topic further as it will lead to spoil Scarlett's mood, which she don't want.
"Okay....then, what about a girls night out. A cozy one. At my residence. Anyway, I would be alone till late this Saturday evening and Sakha babu was worried about me being alone till late in the night. So if you guys will stay with me, he won't have to worry about me and we can have fun too" She suggested.

"Actually that's a good idea. Because I will be alone too, Aunt has to go to the party. So i can stay at your house" agreed Ally with excitement.

"Man, please at least don't spoil our mood by talking about that Madam Emma at this happy ocassion" groaned Steve.

"I was just informing" Ally whined.

"Oh Atleast, there is a topic at which my and Mr. Monkey's opinions are similar. She's a bitch for sure " Scarlett scoffed while remembering that lady. While Steve frowned. Monkey?

"That's a bad manner Scarlett. You shouldn't use such words against your teacher" Bondita gasped. "Steve...Scarlett say sorry. Now" she added with strictness.

"Why? And to whom? We were just " Steve tried to justify when she again poked "You both were using abusive words. And that too for an elder person" That's why.

On this Scarlett started laughing hardly. By holding Bondita's chin softly she mocked " Bon, I am feeling so sad for your future husband. Poor guy will not get to hear any swear from you during your special moments".

Bondita frowned. Why she is feeling sad for her future husband? Swear? What's that? Maybe abusive words? But why will a wife will say such things to her husband? To an elder? That's bad manner. Right?

"Okay, I get to going now. You all enjoy yourselves and your night out" Steve said while laughing at their conversations.

"Bon" Scarlett started. "I like your idea but,....I would love to add some twists".

"What kind of twists?" Ally asked being confused while Bondita too was.

"So, as Bon said she want all of this of my choice then, it should be. And my choices will be so exotic for you Bon. So think about it" Scarlett warned.

"Once I make a promise, I never break it. Ever" determined Bondita.

_________________________

It was during lunch break. Bondita had left for her Sakha babu's cabin to do lunch while Ally and Scarlett were talking.

"What? Again?" asked Ally, not being shocked at all.

"Yeah" Scarlett nodded without any expression.

"But how can he do this to you? He is your Dad. How many times....." Ally scoffed feeling bad for her friend.

"And that's why I had an argument with him and he left the house" she informed.

"I hate him....I hate your dad" Ally cried.

"Not more than me" She whispered.

"That's why you've been in such a bad mood since morning" Ally concluded.

"Yeah, this was also a reason" Scarlett uttered.

"Also? There is some other reason too? Let me guess, Is it something related to Bondita and Steve?" asked Ally being curious. On which Scarlett nodded.

"Their friendship, the growing bond is making you jealous? Isn't it?" Ally confirmed. Somewhere clearing her doubts. She knew where she's leading to. Scarlett nodded.

"That...that..means you...you..like him. You love Steve?" Ally asked being shocked and excited equally.

But Scarlett chuckled sadly on her fate and while shaking her head in denial she confessed "Nope. I love her".

Precap: Choosing the seductive dress for her.
Hint: Male Strippers being called by Scarlett 😈😳😳

(Unedited)
Exams chl rhe the that's why I was unable to update.
Okay so about Scarlett's character, from always I wanted to portray her character strong, being assaulted by her father, alone and ofcourse lesbian. And let me tell you at that era in England it was a crime to be a gay or lesbian. As per I know the government have declared freedom to them in 1972. Actually I had watched story of Alan Turing and it was so inspiring and great so ye sari news whi se hai. 1 saal phle dekhi thi movie. Bhut mast thi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 4.7K 30
A handsome man near 27s was Sitting on a chair helding a photo " Tumhari to shadi hogayi hogi, Mujhe maaf kardo main apni zimmedari puri nehi kaar pa...
13.3K 1.5K 29
Hi guys,,, This is my first story based on AurrishtasAnidita.. β†’Bondita is a normal school going girl. She is a brilliant student. She want to became...
49.9K 4.5K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...
2.2K 214 8
it's a dark mature story of Anirudh Roy Choudhury and bondita singhania .. Anirudh is a Mafia don and bondita is a doctor.. how will they cross with...