๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž |...

By Lilac_bangtanfics

[ ๐˜๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐”๐’๐๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐” ] " Don't build any hope from this marriage. I dont love you, and I neve... More

Chapter 1 | Interlude 18+
Chapter 2 | Nostalgic struck
Chapter 3 | Crashing of stars
Chapter 4 | The 45 minute pact
Chapter 5 | Momentary Pleasure
Chapter 6 | Secrets 18+
Chapter 7 | Ignorance
Chapter 8 | Obsession
Chapter 9 | Nightmare
Chapter 10 | Platonic 16+
Chapter 11 | Tragic Drive
Chapter 12 | Disdain 21+
Chapter 12 | ...
Chapter 13 | Paint it Black
Chapter 15 | Pleasure & Pain 18+
Chapter 16 | Physical Needs
Chapter 17 | Pregnancy Bells
Chapter 18 | Her Mistake 15+
Chapter 19 | Abyss of Hate
Chapter 20 | Sick Temptations 21+
Chapter 21 | Self Destruction
Chapter 22 | Fake care ?
Chapter 23 | Nightmares & Nightouts

Chapter 14 | Manipulation 21+

900 61 47
By Lilac_bangtanfics

You'll never feel sorry

•••

____ Flash × Back____

" Your pain gives me satisfaction. "

Her eyes widened as she looked at him with pained and hurt eyes, he gave her hopes and yet again broke them.

She was drained and lost, tired, hurt, pained and betrayed. Her eyes showed all the stories of what she had been through.

She was being blamed and wronged for something she had not even done. Her hopes crumbled as she saw him in this condition.

Was he like this from the beginning ?

This was the only question running in her mind, she turned her back letting the tears fall on the pillow, wetting it with the saline water that cascaded from her eyes.

____ present ____

Her bubble of thoughts broke when she heard the ' Ding ' sound of a new notification.

She opened the message which was sent to her by her cousin, Miyeon. She was sitting in front of the cabin of orthopaedic.

Jeonghan was being treated right now, She had turned her mobile on just a few minutes ago.

His injury was not at all serious but it could worsen if he had got an infection. But thankfully, she had met him on the right time.

The message stated a simple ' Hi, I am changing my current number to xxx xxx xxx. So kindly save this number with my name. '

She nodded before saving that number from her name and a little star.

' Kim Miyeon ✯ '

She closed the screen before clicking onto the gallery where the photos she had clicked in past were stored.

She opened the secret folder before adding the pin, the folder opened as she clicked on the first photo.

[ Jk×yn1997 ]

The picture that opened was of their fourth anniversary, they had not arranged a big function as at that time they were facing issues at the company. She closed her eyes as the memories associated with the picture started coming in front of her eyes.

...

___Flash×Back___

" Happy anniversary to you. " She wished her husband of four years, who had held their son in his arms.

Jihoon was 2 year old right now, he had just fallen asleep after the commotion left their home.He ignored her before taking jihoon to his nursery and tucking him inside his blanket.

He picked his forehead once before hugging him for the last time. He exited the room, only to find her leaning against the wall looking at him with a huge smile.

" What are you doing here ? Smiling like a fool. " He snickered looking at her before going into their room.

Her smile fluttered a bit before she regained her smile and entered the room.

He was unbuttoning his shirt, as his sturdy and defined back faced him. She looked at his back once before sliding off the bow she was wearing.

She was left in the simple black dress without the bow, the next was the Bvlgari watch and necklace. Her jewellery consisted of diamonds and emeralds.

He turned back looking at her, his breath hitched a bit as since the beginning of the party he found her looking exceptionally pretty.

Although, he did not express his thoughts to her.

" Did you eat the cake ? I baked it myself according to your preferences. "

She initiated the conversation as unbeknownst to him she already knew what was going in his mind.

" Hmm "

She smiled before standing up as she walked into the inbuilt closet, she returned within a few minutes with a small box in her hands.Giggling to herself she forwarded her hand towards him, who was looking at her weirdly.

" I want to gift this to you "

He nodded before taking it from her palm. He opened it only to find a platinum ring in it.He picked that up, as he swirled it around his hand only to find the letters carved inside it.

{ 01.09.2017 JJK × YN }

" It is useless " he spoke before tossing it on the bed, he sighed looking at her disoriented face, her face showed many emotions.Among which a few where- sadness, grief, regret, pain, hurt, confusion, anger, heartbreak and what not.

" But why ? "

She held him by his shoulders before shaking him as tears left her eyes. Her anger was coming out in the form of tears.

" Because I am not interested in it nor you "

" Then why did you marry me ? Why do you keep on hurting me ? What the heck have I done ? " She let out the train of her questions as she fell on the floor hard.

His eyes turned dark as he held her forearm before pulling her up, his hold was tight as her skin was turning red.

" It is hurting me "

" And that is why I am doing this. " He replied with almost same tone.

He threw her on their bed, pinning her down from her wrists. She was thrashing violently as she tried to wiggle out from his hold.

" Fuck you " she mumbled angrily against his lips, which were very close to hers.

" Sure, let's do that together. "

He spoke with his dark eyes, as he boiled in anger.

For the whole world, he was the cold and peaceful resilient man, ideal gentleman. But for her, his own wife, he was a temperamental, rude, and violent person.

" This dress would look so good when it will be ripped off from your body."

He smirked before his hands ran towards her back, his hand travelled from her neck towards her back as he opened her dress completely.

She was left in her black lingerie infront of his dark gaze, she tried to speak by he shushed her.Her clevage was visible from that lingerie, as he took in the alluring and young figure of her in his brain.

She was just 22 right now, therefore, she looked very young and appealing to him.She started to cry as she felt his lustful gaze on her body, this was making bile rise up in her throat.

"Do not cry wifey, Let's celebrate our anniversary."

He sat on her thighs before taking his belt off along with his pants, she closed her eyes in shame.He hungrily kissed her lips, taking her lips into a wild and ravenous torture.

" Give in yn, I am your only support. Nobody wants you, be thankful that I am doing this favor to you. "

His voice was manipulative as he darkly manipulated her to give into his demands.He saw as her body slowly stopped moving and she lied peacefully and calmly not disobeying him.

" Thank you for accepting me, Jungkook " she mumbled before pulling him into an another kiss, however, this one was calm and passionate unlike the ones he initiated.

He smirked against her lips before removing her bra straps and then finally the bra. He hands moulded her bossoms .Slowly doing his torture as she laid back, he twisted her nipple before pulling them. She had her eyes open as she looked at the plain black ceiling.

" Come on wifey, atleast respond to me. Do not lie stiff like a frozen dead body, which just came out from the mortuary. "

He spoke as he again pulled her in a ravenous and messy kiss. A drop of tear escaped her eyes, she kissed him back.

Her hands hesitated before they went to his back, she slowly caressed his back before her hands went to his hair.He grunted as he felt her pull his locks, with a smug look on his face he removed the remaining piece of clothes from his and her body.

Her hands clasped around his back as she felt him tease her by lining his dick near her clit, a moan left her lips as he smirked down at her.

" All women are same after all. " He snickered at her, as her body reacted to his touches.

Heat pooled between her thighs as she felt very sensitive at the moment. He again moved his dick this time thrusting it raw inside her.

A small muffled scream left her lips, she pulled him into a small kiss by holding his hair. Her eyes were closed as she bared with the pain, he started to thrust in and out fastly as he felt her adjust to his size.

His cock rubbed against her wall causing the friction to form between the body parts.The night passed with him inflicting his manipulated sweet torture on her body and heart while she bare everything with a smile on her face.

" Stop-p pl-ease-se I am sore. "

" Just a last round, then you can sleep "

She nodded helplessly before her eyes closed upon their own, the last thing she was his sweaty face and wet hair.

_______

•••

I woke up with a strong pain in my back and thighs, I do not think that I will be able to move even a step today.

It is so difficult to even move my back, I looked over to his side. He was awake I know it by his fast breathings.

I badly want to pee, it is almost impossible to keep up with this intense urge. I guess I do not have any other option other than asking his help.

" Jungkook, Help me go to the restroom. I can not feel my legs. My back is sore as well. "

I spoke as I slowly nudged his shoulder to ask him for help. I waited for a movement, but there was none. I again nudged him but he did not even stir a little. It was getting painfull.

" It is urgent, please Jungkook."

He sighed as he faced me, he eyes were cold as ice as he stared deep into my soul boring holes into my body.

" Just go from yourself. Do not expect me to give you some fucking princess treatment, just because I fucked you. " He spoke to me with a straight look.

I was baffled on the choice of words, he is being so unreasonable and inhumane with me.When I asked him to stop, he just ignored my pleas like a bug, and now when I am asking for his help, he is denying it sticking it up on my face.

" You are so pretentious and woeful Yn. Do you want more ? Just state it, do not swirl the things up."

He coldly spoke before closing his eyes and turning his back again.

Trying my best to hold my tears, I tried to move my numb feet. With little movements I tried to stand.

I held the table as I tried to stand, My feets however betrayed me as I fell hard onto the floor. It caused my knee to hit the hard tiles floor.I groaned trying to resist this urge of crying. I clutched my mouth as slowly sobs started to come out from my mouth.

I tried to stand again, as it took me my whole courage and strength to stand again. Trying to keep up with this will, I slowly made my steps inside the restroom.

I sat on the seat of the toilet, as I finally released the urine I was holding onto.My knee had turned red, I just can not control my tears right now. I again broke into loud sobs as the pain was unbearable.

" Eom-ma-a uh uh " I was sobbing hard trying to control myself but it was almost unbearable.

My chest was paining, but no pain was more than the pain of my wounded heart.
My heart was too tender to go through these pain and injuries.

" What is my mistake ? "

I stood up completing my business before I again made my way towards the room.Unable to understand anything, I just cried until I reached the bed as I wore his shirt and boxers before falling onto the mattress.

...

I heard as she fell on the bed, crying like a fool. Why is she acting this much ?It is my fault to touch her, but I just could not control myself as I heard her words.

She just gets under my skin, too bad for her that I do not have any sort of emotion for her.It was funny seeing her try her funny tactics on me, I just loved the dead look of her face.

She is a good actress, deliberately crying and sobbing more loudly to earn dome pity from me.

Such a desperate bitch !

I just looked at her, before standing from the bed. I wanted to check on Jihoon once I got to sleep.I went to his room, only to find him crying. My heart clenched as I checked his diaper which was all clean.

He is hungry, I guess.

I sighed as I picked him up in my arms, before taking him towards our own room.

I placed him on the bed before making her lie correctly, I then place jihoon close to her nipple as he stopped crying before sucking onto her already swollen nipple.

" Maybe I sucked too hard "

I shrugged my shoulders as his big eyes slowly start to close and he finally sleeps soundly on his mother's chest.

He looks so cute, right now.

I picked him up, kissing his whole face a numerous times. My baby is so adorable, he loves the bunny plushie with which once I used to play.

Afterall, he is my son.

I smiled cradling him up in my arms, taking him to his room. I turned the baby alarm on, so when ever he will cry I will get the notification.After closing the door of his room, I made my way towards my own room.

Slowly lying on the bed, I covered myself from the duvet. As I finally found my slumber which I was chasing not too long ago.Things at the company are not going well, I have finally managed to throw my father out of the company.

He now does not get to take or extort any fund out the company, nor that bitch of step-mother gets anything.

My plan has just begun.

And in this plan, Yn is just a pawn. Once , my business is done from her I will free her. It is her own fault, it was her who was blinded by her lust or obsession from me to see anything.

I did not ask her, she came from her own will to get used by me.

All of them are sick, I am just tired from dealing their shits. I have been sick to the guts by handling these shits and faking the polite and sophisticated smiles.

They aint even real ! Only jihoon has the right on the real one.

...

She woke up as she felt something wet on her chest, she looked down down to find her son sucking onto her nipple as he happily drank his milk.

Jungkook was holding him with a genuine smile on his face, which was not at all a common sight.

She closed my eyes again, not wanting them to get to know that she is awake.

" Hoon-ah you done ? " He asked their son, who just giggled in response.

She felt him getting up, as she was covered once again by the warm duvet. The cold hand that slid her shirt down was definitely his.

She turned her back to the other side, trying to calm her breathes not wanting to show him that she is awake.

She was always great at pretending sleep. She did it many times before and after marriage in order to get out of certain situations.

She steadied her breathes, not much later she sensed him going out of the room, as she opened her one eye 5% in order to see if he really left.After confirming her doubt, she let out a breathe of relaxation before covering her correctly.

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 2.3K 32
Another universe untuk couple kita Jeon Jungkook dan Kim Seokjin dalam dunia kecil mereka. Short. Simple. Not Continues Part.
69.6K 1K 12
If you dont like the ships in this book then dont read it. None one the art in this book is mine and belong to their rightful owners.
1.1M 36.7K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
12.5K 814 30
[ON HOLD] (REASON: CHECK BIO) ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š. ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š...