I never knew somebody like yo...

By babygirlhyungsuk

The war between the Yakuza and Korean Gangsters seem to be on the brink of destruction. But what happens afte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

107 8 7
By babygirlhyungsuk

After a grueling day of being by himself and only having toys to relieve himself, Hyung Suk was done with the height of his heat. He was still in it, but he's not just as horny anymore. He was sitting on the edge of the patio with his legs dangling. The breeze of November was cold, but he didn't mind. It helped him clear his mind on a lot of things. And he really needed that right now.

Throughout his life he has never felt this saddened. He's a very emotional person, but this hits different. He's seen how omegas are when their mates no longer pay attention to them. But....it's not like him and Yuzuru even have claim marks. He honestly thought he would hate the man even more after today, but it's starting to dissipate. Kyungsun came in to tell him that Yuzuru wasn't coming in because of urgent news. She wouldn't tell him specifically, probably because of that stupid rule to not put an omega in heat in stress. But he'll know tomorrow, his heat should be less but it'll finally be gone after tomorrow.

.

.

.

"Yakeru is dead...." his great aunt, Yuuka, whispered to no one.

He had his arms crossed as he stared at the table. It was a complete shock to him. He had no idea about it. He saw him a few days ago and he seemed completely fine; he looked healthy, acted healthy, was he- well was supposed to be healthy. But now he came to learn about this when he pressed Mr. Nakamura about his Dad. That's when Gima Moriko and Kishimoto Kenji, his fathers trusted doctors, told him the news.

"How did he die?" asked Yurika.

He looked at her; she had a hard expression on, anyone would be an idiot to not know she was in grief.

"Illness....he had heart problems, something with his arteries...."

The room was silent as he continued to stare at the table with a non readable expression he hoped. Ms. Paek was right, he needed to act like a leader.

"Are you sure it wasn't an assassination?" asked Soma.

He looked at his uncle, "Why would Moriko, Mr. Nakamura, and Kenji lie to me? Dad practically trusted them with his life."

Soma frowned and looked elsewhere and Yuzuru put his stare back onto the table.

He clicked his tongue, "You all can guess that I'll be informing everyone else about it. Keep your mouths shut until I decide to say something. And I also don't want to hear any theories of you all saying he was assassinated."

He saw them nod slowly and kept the big, long sigh that he wanted to let out to himself. Everything was too chaotic with Hyung Suk almost getting assassinated, rebelling groups, him accommodating to his new role as leader, and now this. Hopefully those idiots don't go too far with their theories and cause even more trouble. Those idiots would believe there's cheese on the moon if a rando said so.

"Well then....we should start getting ready for the funeral" his aunt said in a hushed voice.

It turned silent after that and he stared up ahead to see everyone frowning. Despite all the fights within the family they were still loyal to each other.

"I already have set up the funeral. He's at the morgue with Kenji and Moriko. Mr. Nakamura has been setting up the decorations and where it takes place. Until further notice, wait. Right now we still have to figure out who's starting these rebellions."

There were murmurs of agreement and the atmosphere felt just a little bit lighter since the topic went from death to work.

"You're all dismissed. Act as you've been acting."

He got up from the floor and walked out of the room. He sighed and crossed his arms. Not even after turning the corner he heard hurried footsteps.

"Wait"

He stopped and turned around to see his cousin, Kanami, looking at him with her brows furrowed. If he was a woman he was sure he would look like her despite them being second cousins.

"What's wrong Kanami?"

She looked to the side and had a sad look on her face.

"I- uh...well" she crossed her arms "wanted to pass down me and my mothers condolences. I know you were close with Yakeru-sama...uh"

She fidgeted with her body and looked off to the side. He stared at her and noticed her tensed body and her timid scent wafting around the air. He walked towards her and she tensed up even more and looked at him with wide eyes. She flinched when he put his hand up, but he just patted her head.  It was cute; he never really talked with his cousins, but they used to be close when they were younger. Hibiki was always making Kanami cry and he was the one who had to set them right.

"Thank you. I know you looked up to Dad. At least he lived a good life" he turned around to leave.

"I knew he was sick!!"

He stopped and stood there still. Her scent smelled revolting and his body tensed up. He processed her words and started to feel himself getting angry. He turned around and released his scent.

"You- you knew. Yet you didn't say anything?"

She bit her lip as her eyes turned teary, "He told me not to tell you....and I- well I just went with his word! I never really trusted you! My priority was more so him and I hic I didn't want to disappoint him....." she held her face in her hands.

He bit his lip and ran his hand over his face to try to calm himself. He understood where she was coming from, but right now he didn't want to hear it.

"Don't show your face to me" he turned back around and walked away. He didn't want to go back to his house since Hyung Suk was there. Maybe he'd just go out to Tokyo or Shibuya. He didn't want to be thinking right now.

.

.

.

"We know Hyung Suk. Ms. Paek most likely didn't tell you because you were in heat. Omegas shouldn't go through stress during that period of time."

"But Uncle I-" he bit his lip.

The other line was quiet and he already knew his uncle was speculating and coming up with ideas.

"What's wrong? Do you happen to know anything about his death?"

"Well...."

"Oh god don't tell me you did something to kill him. If they find out-"

"No, I knew he was sick....."

The line was quiet and it caused him even more anxiety.

"I was going to do something after I finished my heat. I just didn't expect for him to die this early on..."

He heard his uncle sigh, "At least you didn't kill him....just don't tell anyone. It might cause a problem and people will say that you wanted him dead or something. That wouldn't be good for you. Especially with the fact that you were almost assassinated. Has anything even been done about that?"

"Huh!? How do you know!?"

"You really think I wouldn't know?"

Hyung Suk unconsciously pouted his lip; his Uncle wasn't wrong. He was always the first person to know about everything.

"Well whatever. Yuzuru said he was investigating it, but he hasn't told me anything else."

"Well find out"

Hyung Suk slouched down and scrunched his face, "What why- well yeah soon but he's grieving right now. His father just died and we are not on good terms..." he said in an awkward manner.

"Well hurry and make him feel better"

Hyung Suk arched a brow and opens his mouth, "Ughwha-!"

"I didn't mean it like that idiot. I just mean that you should talk to him. I think I know who could've done planned to assassinate, but I haven't and can't confirm it."

Hyung Suk shifted more comfortably as he wondered what his Uncle meant.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that someone from our side could have done it. The sneaky bastard Choi Dong Soo."

Hyung Suk mouth opened and he furrowed his brows, "But isn't he-"

"That bastard is always trying to find ways to benefit himself. He's greedy and doesn't care about who he hurts along the way to get what he wants. It's a miracle he's stayed with us for so long. I would've thought that he'd stab us in the back years ago."

Hyung Suk frowned, "But what about Soo Jung...."

He didn't have to guess to know that his Uncle was grimacing.

"I don't know if she's in on the scheme. He could have used her to get to you, but I don't know though."

"Then no, Soo Jung would never do that to me. I've talked to her and she never asked persona- well questions like my location or things like that-"

"I know Hyung Suk. It's not confirmed yet. I've been doing my own digging around since those two idiots would never want too help me. They still think of Dong Soo as their friend" he scoffed.

Hyung Duk kept quiet on his line and didn't say anything. He didn't want to talk or think about this anymore.

"Anyway, don't tell Soo Jung anything. I get she's one of your closest friends but we're talking about your safety. You don't want to die young do you?"

Hyung Suk felt himself frown even more, "Well, no..."

"Exactly, so keep quiet and ask Yuzuru about everything he's found out. I need as much evidence as I possibly can to convince these idiots and put Dong Soo where he's always belonged."

Hyung Suk nodded, "In jail."

"No, in Hell"

"Oh"

"Now do as I told you and try to act normally with Soo Jung. And always be with Kyungsun."

"Ok then..."

The line ended and Hyung Suk put his head on the table. Soo Jung betraying him....no he doesn't want to believe it; she would never do that to him. She even gave him a phone number to call so he could be safe. Unless....it was one where he would meet his demise...

He clenched his eyes shut and bit his lip. He prayed to god, to anyone out there that this wouldn't be true.

.

.

.

Hyung Suk stood in front of the door and shifted on his feet uncomfortably. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to go back to his room, but he had to at least tell him some condolences. He also felt extremely guilty about not having done anything sooner. If he had then maybe his father in law would still be alive.

He took a deep breath and let it out and knocked on the door. He had his eyes closed as he listened in to whatever reply Yuzuru would give him. After waiting long enough he opened his eyes and stared at the wooden door. He frowned and knocked again as he waited. These doors were different since they weren't transparent so he couldn't see anything in there.

"Yuzuru...?"

There still wasn't an answer so he frowned harder and started to wonder what to do. Should he just open the door or should he go back to his room? He stood there for a little while more and decided to just open the door. He turned the lights on, but there wasn't anyone here. He thought Ms. Paek had told him that Yuzuru was residing here until further notice, but maybe he was just somewhere else. He felt himself get sad and walked inside the room.

This was an unoccupied room, or so he thought. There was stuff still in the room, it appeared like Yuzuru's room before they moved into the main room. He frowned; he felt guilty since he basically forced the alpha to move from the place he was used to. Maybe he could tell him that he didn't need to sleep with him. As soon as he gets pregnant he will visit South Korea. He missed everyone and he'd like to visit Jin Sung and the others.

He scanned the room and saw that it was neat. It seemed like Yuzuru was an organized alpha. He bit his cheek as he felt himself get a little satisfied. At least he wasn't a drunk who didn't give a fuck about how he treated omegas. He stared but then he started to feel a little uneasy, like as if something wasn't right. His gut was telling him to act normally and he decided to step out of the room and close it. There was someone in here and they were most likely trying to assassinate him. Again.

It seems like they chose a bad candidate though since he was able to catch them easily. He walked normally as he walked back to his room's direction, but he wasn't going to his room; he was going outside. He didn't want to bother Ms. Paek with this. He'd deal with it himself. He walked outside and left his shoes there as he walked barefoot until he stopped in the middle of the circled pathway.

"I know you're there. Just come out already."

He turned around to face the house and saw a small figure appear in the front of the doorway. They were shorter than him so he couldn't help but guess that they were a beta female or an omega. They didn't seem like the type to be strong so he'd guess they might have a weapon. A gun at that; a quick and easy way to kill him. He looked around to see where he could go and good thing for him that there were a lot of bushes but they were a little far away.

"Don't even think about trying to run."

He froze at that. It was a Korean person speaking, but shouldn't it be a Japanese person. Or else they hired a Korean person to make it look like a person from their side betrayed them. Or could his Uncle have been right?

He narrowed his eyes, "Choi Dong Soo is your man right?"

He saw the figure stand there; their body language was unreadable, but his gut was telling him he was right.

"No comment. You should realize this is the end of you right? Paek Kyungsun is knocked out. If you really thought she was going to take a nap then you're wrong" the giggle sounded like a woman's.

"I guess so..." he frowned. He didn't like the fact that a random person was able to knock out his guard, Ms. Paek at that. But it seemed like this wasn't a normal person.

It was silent as they both stood there waiting for each other to move. Hyung Suk was wondering if he could be fast enough to run away before she pulled out the gun. He wouldn't. He thought and thought.

"Hm" she cocked her head.

He narrowed his eyes and quickly sprinted to her. He saw her tense up and freeze, likely from the confusion, before she put her hand behind her back and pulled out her gun.

Bang

A/N- Yay I think I might end it in two more chapters. Glad that I'm almost done with it. I'm actually really satisfied with how this is going. Of course I believe there are still plot holes and cringey moments but it can't be as bad as my DGDaniel one😃. But anyways love y'all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 38.2K 67
With the war with humans completely over and the gang slowly integrating into the human civilization, the only thing the boys have to worry about are...
3.4K 208 15
Seokmin and Joshua move to Los Angeles so Joshua can inherit his father's company but the new environment makes Seokmin frequently clueless and lost...
13.8K 516 11
Yoongi is unhealthily obsessed with his piano teacher Areum. Ever since he was 11 years old he knew she was the only one for him. He finally got the...
4.4K 170 24
What if two bestfriends from both rich families got forced to marry eachother for family business , how will the two react ? What if they use it for...