Taylor Swift Imagines - Book...

Af gayforddlovato

SURPRISE 🥰 it's the start of a new era with Taylor so let's embark on a new book of imagines with her too, s... Mere

she wakes you up after a bad dream (requested)
she runs to you (requested)
you're not in the mood to go further when making out (requested)
she gets jealous because you're paying attention to someone else (requested)
pranking her by not talking to her (requested)
she gets jealous - part two (requested)
four (requested)
loopy Taylor after wisdom teeth removal (requested)
how you get the girl (requested)
our future (requested)
I'll hold your hand (requested)
she gets you to submit to her by tickling you (requested)
aftercare (requested)
hold on, never turn back (requested)
she snaps at you because she's sick and embarrassed (requested)
clowning (requested)
karma (requested)
she teaches you how to flirt (requested)
someone else writing a song about you leads to lover duet version (requested)
am I a failure? (requested)
taking care of you when you're sick from the rain (requested)
cuddling after a long day (requested)
gay panic over watching you play volleyball (requested)

she tries to win you back (requested)

5.1K 247 50
Af gayforddlovato

You jumped at the sound of someone knocking on your front door.

You placed your mug down on the counter before sighing and going to answer whoever it was.

"Y/N?" The person asked upon seeing the door open.

"Yes." You answered.

"You have a package." He said before holding a package out for you to grab.

You took it and turned around to set it down only for him to stop you.

"That's not all."

You turned around and reached for the other package, only to see him holding several.

"Have a good day." He smiled and walked away, leaving you with the several packages in your arms.

You kicked the front door closed and set everything down before turning the lock and going to the sofa.

"Who would send me all of these?" You mumbled to yourself.

You began to open them and on each one, you saw a familiar name.

"Taylor. Of course, why wouldn't she?" You grumbled.

Each package was something different but they were all gifts from Taylor, your ex-girlfriend.

You can tell she put a lot of thought and spent a lot of money on the gifts she sent you.

There were things you mentioned during the time you were together that you wanted to get yourself eventually.

But now that you have them all here on your sofa, you don't quite know what to think.

Normally, you'd be happy and so thankful for her doing such kind things for you, though, of course, you would never ask or expect her to get them for you.

But now, you're upset.

You ended things with Taylor a week or so ago after she confessed that while she was on tour, she ended up getting very drunk and slept with someone else.

It was a hard pill to swallow and, for you, the most unacceptable and unforgivable thing she could do.

So, as painful as it was, and it was extremely painful to do, you ended things.

You moved to a different city and got your own place, though you left some of your things behind just because you didn't want to make several trips to get it all.

Because every time you went to grab your stuff, she'd beg you to stay and to forgive her for the terrible thing she'd done and regretted every second since.

And as much as you wanted to forgive her, you just couldn't.

But you're sure one of your friends gave her your address because they all tried to tell you that it was just a drunken mistake and everyone makes a stupid drunken mistake sometimes.

Now that she knows your address, you're sure that this won't be a one-time thing.

Looking at everything on your sofa, you were torn on how to feel.

The jewelry and the clothes there in front of you are things you've been working towards buying and wanted so badly.

But the most special gift she sent was, by far, the flowers.

Not just because they were your favorite flowers but also because there was a note attached and a necklace with a T on it.

"I know you're upset with me. I don't blame you. But I do miss you. Will you please forgive me? Yours forever and always, Tay,"

The note read.

You blinked away the tears in your eyes before shaking your head and standing up.

You didn't know what to do with everything but you would decide eventually.

Until then, everything would stay there on your sofa.

You got dressed for work and headed out the door a few minutes later.

Pulling into the parking lot, you got out of your car and headed to the door, only for someone to call your name.

"Y/N, wait!"

You knew it was Taylor before you even turned your head to see her running to you.

"Go away."

"No!" She said as she caught up to you. "Please, can we please talk?"

"Absolutely not." You spoke. "I have nothing to say to you."

"I know I messed up. I know what I did was horrible but I regret it more than anything. Please, can you just hear me out? I need to talk to you."

"Well, too bad. I don't want to talk to you or hear whatever it is you have to say. You cheated on me. You're the one that has to learn to live with that. Let me move on!"

You stormed inside and even though she could've followed you in, she chose not to.

--

A few hours went by before you decided to take your lunch break.

Going to the restaurant you always go to, you ordered your favorite and before you even finished the food on your plate, the waiter returned to your side with a smile.

"Your bill has been paid for."

"What?" You frowned. "Who paid-"

You didn't have to finish that question, the answer already came to mind before you did so.

"Taylor."

"Yes." The waiter nodded. "Have a good day."

You put your fork down on the plate with a heavy sigh.

Lowering your head, you didn't realize someone was approaching your table until the chair across from you made a loud noise as it was pulled back and someone sat down.

You lifted your head to find Taylor sitting there.

"This is just perfect." You mumbled.

"Please, Y/N, I am begging you."

"No, Taylor!" You frustratingly said. "How much was the bill, I'll pay you back for it."

"Too bad. I'm not telling you."

You set your wallet down with a huff.

"Why are you following me?"

"I'm not. I knew you'd be here because you always come here for lunch on the days you work. You're just predictable, darling."

You rolled your eyes at her.

"You want me to leave you alone?" She asked.

"Yes." You answered.

"Fine. But give me five minutes to talk first. Only then will I leave you alone. After that, no more gifts, no more paying your bills, no more begging for you to see how sorry I am. I'll stop."

"Okay. Talk."

"What I did was terrible and me being drunk is not an excuse for it. I just need you to know that I would never do that if I was in my right mind. When I woke up that morning and I saw that woman in my hotel bed, I cried. I threw up. I panicked. Because I was so scared that I'd lose you over something I don't even remember."

You looked away from her eyes and to the food on your plate.

"You are my everything, Y/N. You're my entire world. You are my safe place. Before I met you, I didn't think I'd ever find someone who loved me for me and supported me through everything because my life is crazy and no one ever understands. But you do. You've always been there for me and you love me unconditionally. I wouldn't ever risk losing you or losing that. I would be so foolish to throw that all away."

You looked back into her blue eyes.

"You're the best thing to ever happen to me. I don't know what to do without you. telling you what happened was so scary for me, not because I refused to take accountability for it because I do, I take full accountability for my mistake. But I knew that I'd lose you. But hiding it from you was wrong and it was not an option to me. You had to know, even if it meant losing you."

You let out a shaky breath, feeling your heart shatter.

"I do appreciate you being honest and upfront about what happened. A lot of people would hide it and let their partner find out some other way. You didn't and I think that's amazing of you."

"I did it because I love you." She sniffled. "I love you so much, Y/N. I wish I could take that back. I would do it in a heartbeat if I could because I didn't want to hurt you and I never want to lose you."

"Tay," You sighed and watched her lower lip tremble. "You have to understand how hard this was on me. I know you weren't in the right state of mind and that's why it happened. But I'm scared. How can I know that if you drink again, you won't do it again? How do I know you're going to tour in the future and it could happen again?"

"I understand your fears, baby, I do. But I need you to believe me when I tell you that won't ever happen. It should've never happened in the first place but, again, I can't change that as much as I wish I could. But I won't ever make a mistake like that again. I won't ever hurt you. I promise you, I love you more than anything in the world and I wouldn't ever do anything to risk losing you."

You watched her cry and it broke your heart.

And despite everything that happened, you just couldn't lose her.

You know Taylor better than anyone else in this world does and you know that she wouldn't do that if she hadn't been that drunk.

"I won't drink again if it means having you and knowing that you trust me. I don't want you to hate me. I don't want to lose you."

"Tay," You whispered before standing up and going to her.

You wrapped your arms around her and began to comfort her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." You whispered. "I want to move on from it."

"You do?" She sniffled as she looked at you.

"Yes. I know you. You wouldn't do that to me if you were in the right frame of mind."

"Never in a million years!"

"And I know you won't do it again."

"I won't, not ever." She promised. "I love you so much, baby. I'm sorry this happened in the first place. I'm so sorry."

"Shh." You whispered and held her tight. "It's going to be okay."

She was hesitant to hold you, scared that you'd slip away from her somehow.

But she couldn't resist, eventually gripping you and clinging to you like a little koala, because she needed you.

"Let's go home."

"Home?" She asked as she stared at you.

"Yeah. Our home. If you'll have me back there again."

"Yes, in a heartbeat!" She grinned through her tears.

"It's going to take a little time, Tay. I'm still scared."

"I understand." She said.

"But I love you and I know this is something we can work past because I know you won't ever let it happen again. I know you're truly sorry and regretful and that you didn't intend for it to happen. I just want to move forward. I want to come home."

"Okay." She smiled. "Can I kiss you, baby?"

"On the cheek, for now. Okay?"

She nodded happily before leaning in to kiss your cheek softly and lingeringly.

"I promise, I'll do everything I can to make it better and to make sure you know how much you mean to me. I won't ever let this happen again, okay?"

"I know, Tay. I know." You whispered before kissing her forehead. "It'll be okay."

And Taylor lit up upon feeling your lips on her skin.

You both knew then that everything was going to be okay, even if it took a little TLC.

All that mattered was that you had each other again and now, Taylor wasn't ever going to let you go.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

392K 15.3K 60
*cover made by the amazing hwasa_s_sweat* 💕 Hello, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Jennie Imagines!! Thank you all so much for the endless lo...
134K 2.9K 18
Requested 🍁 Billie Eilish x Female Reader Imagines I can't tell you how many times this book has been requested. I'm so excited to share it with yo...
1.5M 37.7K 199
My third book of imagines with Taylor Swift 💘 Please message me for any requests you may have. I accept all requests except for smuts and personals...
162K 2.5K 39
category markers:)⤵️ ⚠️ - sensitive topics 💕 - fluff ❗️ - sexual/smut ‼️ - aggressive smut? (i really dk what to label it) 💔 - sad pretty self expl...