Fruits Basket The Blossoming...

Door Gamekip99

Sakura Suzuki is Tohru Honda's best friend and rich big sister figure her entire life. Like Tohru, Sakura li... Meer

OC Info
Chapter 1: Seeds of Friendship
Chapter 2: The Animal Instinct
Chapter 3: Sense and Insensibility
Chapter 4: Kagura
Chapter 5: Blood or Bonds?
Chapter 6: Festival
Chapter 8: Is There A Doctor in the Soma House?!
Chapter 9: Sakura's Life Pt 1
Chapter 10: Sakura and Tamaki
Chapter 11: Night Life (Sakura's Life Part 2)
Chapter 12: New York for New Years
Chapter 13: Schooling Off
Chapter 14: Darth Mall
Chapter 15: NYC Let's See
Chapter 16: Uncle Yoshi
Chapter 17: Yuki and Me
Chapter 18: Timely Fashion
Chapter 19: Valentines Day

Chapter 7: Date

60 0 0
Door Gamekip99

Sakura was currently preparing for her date with Yuki, and had no idea what to do. So the home the group were staying in today, she asked her 4 friends, Tohru, Arisa, Asura, and Saki.

Sakura: I'm going on a date today.

Arisa: With who?

Sakura: The prince of the school, Yuki Soma, himself.

Tohru: Yeah.

Saki: Miyazawa, pay up.

Miyazawa: Crap.

Arisa: You got him, girl! And don't worry. I'll hold off the Prince Pukey Fan Club.

Saki: Your waves are happy. And so are Soma's waves.

Tohru: Sakura-chan has a big crush on Soma.

Sakura: Yeah, it's like a dream.

Tohru: I can give you some advice.

Asura: Wait, she has romantic advice?

Arisa: She actually does. Be surprised. Tohru can be quite knowledgeable about this.

Tohru: Ok. So you want to make the guy feel comfortable around you, but also get to know him. You may know Soma for quite a while, but use the date to get to know him better. And at the end of the date, decide if you want to do this again.

Sakura: That's just basic stuff! But my brother said the basics are really the best things to remember.

Arisa: You're overthinking it. Just be nice. Be yourself. Soon enough, he'll be yours.

Saki: It's your first date. It's ok to be nervous. After all, it's with someone you like very much. Just don't be too nervous.

Sakura: Thanks. I wonder what Yuki is doing?

====================
==========

Currently, while Yuki was getting ready for his date with Sakura, Shigure was inside giving Yuki advice. However, the perfect boy took it with a grain of salt since most of the advice the author was giving was immoral or not helpful. Shigure did give out some non-unhelpful advice though.

Shigure: Now, try and make the girl laugh. But with jokes, not with-

Yuki: Of course I know that, Shigure. We're just going to watch the Incredibles.

Shigure: A kid's movie?

Yuki: She likes it. It won awards and everything. And they're showing it at the movie theater where my stupid older brother won't be at.

Shigure: What's wrong with Aya?

Yuki: Don't you have some girls to peep on?

Shigure: Surprisingly no. Just make sure you two have fun. But don't have too much fun if you know what I mean.

He winks and Yuki sighs in exasperation. Kyo then comes in to laugh at the hopeless romantic.

Kyo: HAHAHAHA! You can't even go on a date without-

But Yuki heel kicks Kyo right in the face. The orange haired teen goes out flying and lands into the wall.

Kyo: Since you're going on a date with Sakura, you're off the hook! But I expect a fight tomorrow!

Yuki: Sure, stupid cat.

Kyo: If it weren't for the fact I don't want to ruin Sakura's date, I'd pummel you, rat boy!

Sakura: How are you two not brothers, Splinter and Shredder? I can hear you guys yelling.

Both: Sorry!

====================
==========

Outside, Yuki was waiting for Sakura to get ready. Arisa, Saki, Asura, and Tohru were doing a pretend scenario to act like parents, and wanted to play along. Yuki knocks on the door and Arisa comes to it.

Arisa: Hello, you must be Sakura's date. Come inside.

Yuki: Is this really necessary?

Saki: It is. Anyway, we're really happy Sakura has you as her date.

Tohru: She's real lucky.

Asura: Don't steal her from us!

Saki: Calm down, Asura. Your big sis  is still getting ready. Tohru? Why don't you check on her.

Tohru: Ok!

She goes upstairs while Kyo was practicing some martial arts and Yuki was on his phone and watching 2012 TMNT, to get a reason why Sakura called him Splinter, and Kyo the Shredder.

Yuki: I guess she can see why we're like that.

Asura: Definitely.

Saki: I'd say you two are more like Tom and Jerry.

Arisa: Or a tame version of Itchy and Scratchy.

Asura: I can agree on that, Arisa. Or just call Itchy and Scratchy a darker Tom and Jerry.

Saki: Tom and Jerry are for kids and is just slapstick.

Asura: Splinter and Shredder are more serious but with great writing.

Arisa: Itchy and Scratchy are adult though.

Sakura: I'm done!

Tohru walks down with Sakura, who was wearing nice jeans, and a stylish black shirt. Yuki's eyes were on her as his date walked down the stairs.

Yuki: Sakura. You're gorgeous.

The rich girl blushed and held Yuki's hand. The two of them went out of the house and into the city as Arisa started crying.

Arisa: *sniff* If only Tamaki could see her now. She's grown up!

Saki: Calm down, Uotani.

Tohru: Soma's one lucky guy.

Asura: If he hurts her once, I'll make sure he'll pay.

====================
==========

On the way to the movies, the two talked about a lot of things. It was a date, so it was a chance to get to know each other and things they never knew.

Sakura: Anyway, so Tamaki is going to become the future head of dad's company. But ever since my parents died, my Uncle Yoshi took over. Yoshi owns his own business, but he now runs both it and Suzuki motors.

Yuki: Cool. And.....*sigh* you know my brother is a fashion designer. Frankly, that dress you made for me for my senpais is already better than whatever he makes.

Sakura: Are you just saying that because you don't like Aya, or believe I have talent?

Yuki: Mmmm.....both.

Sakura giggles and the group walk to the movie theater where Ayame usually went. It was showing the 2nd My Hero Academia movie.

Yuki: I'm not exactly a fan of these My Hero movies. To add insult to injury, many people of the anime club at our school say I sound like Tomura Shigaraki.

Sakura: Look like him too. In hair, not face.

He chuckles and the two head past the movie theater, but as they leave, a white haired man with yellow eyes sees them. Ayame just saw his brother leave with Sakura.

Ayame: (How delightful! My brother has found a girlfriend, and it's with that pink eyed girl all those years ago! Yes! I might be wrong, but it's not harmful to check.)

The brother of Yuki makes a call to someone, but it was someone very smart.

Ayame: My dear Iroha. How's my favorite female friend?

Iroha: What is it, Ayame?

Ayame: I need you to see any other movie theaters in the area. My brother is-

Iroha: Absolutely not. I may be the resident genius, but I'm not going to do another-

Ayame: How about I provide you with some new outfits? 3?

The woman quickly types the movie theater and pulls up more around the street and finds out which one they'd most likely being going to.

Iroha: Closest movie theater is on Oda Avenue. Biggest guess, they're headed there. I'll give you a week to hold up our deal.

Ayame: Thank you, Iroha.

====================
==========

Once the pair arrive, they quickly take a look at the movie theater and see all the movies showing. MCU movies, Anime Movies, Western animated movies, even a few live action ones.

Yuki: Hello, we're here to see the Incredibles Movie.

Cashier: Ok.....two adults.....for the Incredibles. Any snacks?

Sakura: Medium Popcorn, large soda, and a box of those delicious cookie dough bites.

Cashier: Ok, that'll be 6000 yen.

Sakura: That's 2000 for me, and-

Yuki: 4000 for me. Here.

He hands them the money as Ayame arrives right at the movie theater on Oda Avenue. There, he arrives and acts inconspicuous and goes right behind them.

Cashier: Ok. The Incredibles are in auditorium 5. Have fun.

Yuki hands them the money, and then goes to the auditorium. However, Ayame wasn't the only one who noticed the happy pair off to the movies. Yamagishi and Kinoshita noticed them and attempted to sneak in, but a camera picked up.

====================
==========

Turns out, Asura hacked into the movie theater's cameras and noticed them sneaking into the movie theater. So she went to alert some staff. But someone was already there.

Man: Hey, um, some girls snuck into the 5th auditorium to watch Incredibles for free.

Cashier: Thank you.

The cashier went off to the auditorium to find the two girls as Asura called Saki.

Asura: Looks like The Prince Pukies won't lay a hand on them. We should thank that guy.

Saki: Perfect. Now Uotani, where is she?

Asura: Probably chasing off a few of their goons. Or Minagawa. Where's Arisa?

Arisa: Right here. Found the leader, I chased her off. I can see why, this is surprisingly stinky for a perfume that the prince would use.

Asura: Oh, Yuki doesn't use that. The actual perfume he uses is more fragrant. That's just a stink bomb I made myself.

Arisa: Dang! Where do you come up with this?

Asura: When your parents are military engineers, you learn how to fight and strategize well. In fact, I had Sakura put a stink bomb in trap they would've had for us. They had the smell for days! Why do you think I shouted smell you later during the festival?

Despite the fact Arisa liked seeing them suffer, she felt like it was going too far.

Arisa: Miyazawa? Don't you think that's going too far?

Asura: No. Why?

Arisa: It's one thing for them to torment us, it's another thing entirely to bully them.

Asura: They bullied us first.

Arisa: Yeah, but take it from a former thug. If you keep going down that path, soon, conflict will be the only way of life you know. It's not pretty either. If it weren't for Tamaki and Sakura and Tohru, I wouldn't even want to hang with you guys. They can't even do much.

Asura: But they keep tormenting us! It's what they deserve.

Arisa: *sigh* Miyazawa, I don't understand you sometimes. How can you be a year smarter than us, yet still a year dumber than us?

Asura: What do you mean by that?

Arisa: You can make and fool people with traps that no other person can think of, hack the PA system, create robots, yet you're not so good in social situations.

Asura: Well, Sakura was my first friend, and then you guys and Tohru came along. I only made friends with you because Sakura was. You guys were cool. I could fit in. Be myself.

Arisa: Well, why don't you fit in with all the other geniuses?

Asura: There's no one in this school as smart as me. Try finding someone who can be your intellectual equal in a normal school. I came there for Sakura.

====================
==========

The Incredibles Movie was a superhero movie, and one Sakura liked watching a lot. Yuki never watched it, but decided to give it a shot. First off it started both action packed and sweet.

Elastigirl was one of Sakura's favorite characters, and Yuki liked the fight scenes. Soon, the wedding happened and both of them started to blush.

Priest: I now pronounce you husband and wife.

The two heroes kiss as their friends and family clapped.

Helen: As long as we both shall live, no matter what happens.

Bob: Hey come on, we're superheroes. What could happen?

====================
==========

Sakura: (Hopefully that'll be me and Yuki in a few years.)

Yuki: (Something bad will happen.)

====================
==========

Sansweet's Lawyer: Mr. Sansweet didn't ask to be saved, Mr. Sansweet didn't want to be saved. And the injuries caused by Mr. Incredibles actions, so called, causes him daily pain.

Bob: Hey I saved your life!

Sansweet: You didn't save my life! You ruined my death!

====================
==========

Yuki: Eesh.

Sakura: (Well, don't do it in front of a crowd or hero, or at all.)

====================
==========

Helen: Don't just stand there! I need you....intervene!

Bob: Ok, you want me to intervene? I'm intervening! I'M INTERVENING!

Bob lifts up the table as Violet and Dash continue to fight while Jack Jack watched, until someone arrived at the door.

They all get their act together and make sure to act like a normal family as Dash rushes to the door.

Dash: Hey Lucius!

Lucius: Hey speedo! Hey Helen, Bob, Jack Jack!

Bob: Ice of you to drop by.

Lucius: Ha! Never heard that one before.

====================
==========

Yuki: (This is a bit funny.)

Sakura: (Just like our Nakamura-Suzuki family reunions. *sigh*. I miss mom, dad, Tamaki.)

====================
==========

Once Bob defeated the Omni Droid, he has some dinner and heads back home. He feels a good sense of renewal and started taking more of an interest in his family's lives. Playing with Dash, treating his wife better than before and even giving her a brand new car.

====================
==========

However, one of the scenes that really made Sakura like the movie was the first appearance of her favorite character. Edna Mode.

Sakura: (I can't wait! She's my favorite character!)

Yuki: She seems excited.

Edna: Do you remember Thunderhead? Nice man, good with kids. Nov 15, villain dead, all was won, but his cape snagged on the missile.

Bob: Thunderhead was not the brightest bulb in the box-

Edna: Stratogale! April 27th! Cape caught in jet turbine!

Bob: E, you can't generalize this-

Edna: Meta Man, express elevator; Dyna Guy, snag on takeoff; Splashdown sucked into vortex! NO CAPES!

====================
==========

Then there was her interaction with Helen Parr. Her two favorites interacting together brought a smile on her face. As Helen was crying, Edna got furious.

Edna: What are you talking about? You are Elastigirl! My GOD! PULL *smack* YOURSELF *smack* TOGETHER! What will you do?! Is this a question? You will show him that he is Mr. Incredible and you will remind him who you are! You know where he is now?! Go and confront the problem! Fight! WIN!

====================
==========

Yuki: (I can see why she is her favorite.)

Sakura: (Now he knows why she's my favorite character. Sassy, tough, fashionista, everything!)

====================
==========

Timeskip to the ending.

Syndrome dies, Dash gets 2nd to look inconspicuous, Violet asks out Tony to the movies, *cough* (parallel!), but the Underminer comes up.

Underminer: Behold! The Underminer! I'm always beneath you! But nothing is beneath me! I'm here to wage war! On PEACE AND HAPPINESS!

====================
==========

Sakura and Yuki got out of the movie and Sakura loved it. Yuki enjoyed it a lot, and the two felt like they had the time of their lives.

Sakura: That was so amazing! The powers, the animation, the fights, the underlying themes!

Yuki: Yeah. It's cool. I've really enjoyed it.

Sakura: Well, we should head home now. We can talk about it on the way home.

As Sakura and Yuki leave, the white haired man came out of the room and smiled at the pair from afar.

Ayame: (Have fun you two lovebirds. And, no need to thank me for stopping those bullies attacking your future fiancée. Heroes perform different actions in different ways!)

====================
==========

On the way back, Sakura and Yuki were chatting about the movie, and soon they arrive at home.

Sakura: Yeah, Elastigirl is my favorite one of the main, but my favorite character is definitely Edna. She's a fashion designer, sassy yet smart, and so cool!

Yuki: Yep. My favorite is Frozone.

Sakura: Hey Yuki?

Yuki: Yes?

Sakura: We should do this again sometime. A date.

Yuki: Sure.

Suddenly, Sakura went up to Yuki and closed her eyes, and Yuki tried to do the same. However, they were stopped by a phone call.

Sakura: Excuse me. *picks up phone* Hello? Yuki? Uh, you mind?

Yuki: Sure.

He heads inside as she picks up the caller.

Hatori: This is Hatori Soma. Your friend Tohru Honda told me you were out on a little arrangement.

Sakura: You're Momiji's......dad?

Hatori: Caretaker and guardian. Not dad. Anyway, I need you and Honda to head to the Soma estate on your next day off. Together.

Sakura: Why exactly?

Hatori: I need to discuss something important with you. Don't tell anyone. Just come with Tohru.

Sakura: How will I get there?

Hatori: Don't worry. Tohru will take you there. If not-

Suddenly, the text appeared right on Sakura's phone. From an unknown number.

Hatori: The address. Do not tell a single person this. Goodbye.

====================
==========

Chapter 7: End.

====================
==========

Hatori sighed and hung up his phone. He then checks up on Momiji, who was in the room, and walks out. Soon, they walk into a room filled with garbage.

Momiji: Eva?

Hatori: Iroha. Thanks for the work.

A girl in sweatpants, a tank top, and a bathrobe finishes the last lines of code and walks up to a Hatori and Momiji.

Iroha: You're welcome, H-Hatori.

====================
==========

Name: Iroha Soma (草摩 彩羽 Soma Iroha)

Job: Computer Engineer

Personality: She is a shy, but intelligent and well intentioned person. However, she can be very lazy. To be fair, she mainly just makes sure any transformations caught on camera are wiped, but she isn't exactly good in social settings.

Japanese Voice Actor: Ayane Sakura

English Voice Actor: Dawn M Bennett

====================
==========

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

72.1K 2.2K 61
Hatori paused for a second finding his choice of words. "I understand you and Akito are still at odds..... don't reel Audrina into it again." He didn...
9K 81 4
This story is meant for a mature audience, if you are younger than the age of 16 please read something else. • Characters belong to Natsuki Takaya •...
72.4K 1.9K 52
Ami was a part of the Sohma family because of her mother but her mother never liked her family and left home. Ami's mother always told her the story...
278K 8.6K 43
[Y/n] Honda is Tohru's adopted sister. She never knew who her real family was nor did it matter to her. She had Tohru and Kyoko, so she was happy. Bu...