[YEOSM] Pur x Bay story

Por _i_luv_pizza_

without the title for now lol Teacher x Student AU ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡° ) Más

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
A poll.
6
explanation

7

91 8 4
Por _i_luv_pizza_

On Sunday I had to go to my home - we had our annual family reunion. Everyone came, so I also had to.

I obviously coulodn't get there by foot - it was like fifty kilometeres away! I chose the train because of quite short travel time they had.

I woke up at 6:00 and I prepared for the meeting - took a shower, then dressed up and ate.

It was already 7 o'clock when I have done all of that. My train was leaving at 7:30, so I had gone straight to the station.

When I arrived, there was almost fifteen minutes left, so I just sat somewhere on the platform and started waiting.

On the train I fell asleep quickly. When I woke up, I was already almost in my desired destination.

My parents lived on the less-populated and farther side of the city, so for the rest of my journey I had to take a taxi.

When I got to my home, I paid the driver and got out of the car. "It'll be a long day, I know it".

I've already seen the expensive cars from far away. When I got to the door, I rang the doorbell and waited. As I predicted, my papa Kan opened the door.

- Oh my God, Bay! I thought you wouldn't come! - My papa hugged me tightly. - Come in, please.- Yeah, quite long time no see, haha. - I scratched my head, ashamed.

Kan yelled for my other dad, Blay, to come.

- Moment - he shouted back.

- BLAY. - Kan said. I heard footsteps almost immediately, and soon saw him coming... More like runnning towards us.

- Wait... Is that... BAY?! - He hugged me and we bumoed our fists, something we would always do. - Come in, we'll talk. Why haven't you phoned us?

- I... It's complicated... - I smiled, embarrassed.

- By the way- Ow! - Kan was probably jealous of Blay stealing my attention, so he hit him on the back slightly.

Kan was smiling innocently. - So, Bay, how's life-

- Without your lovely dads - Blay finished instead of him. Kan hit him again.

We just walked into the big living room, where I saw my grandparents. They were looking interested.

- Good morning everyone - I greeted them.

- Oh, hello Bay - said the only woman in this room - my grandma from Kan's route.

- Hi grandma - I smiled to her. - Mind asking where my other grandma is? - I turned to my policeman gradpa.

- Oh, she's unfortunately in hospital. She's very ill... - I noticed that he turned upset.

- Don't worry, I'm sure she'll get better soon - I patted his back slowly. I came to Kan's parents and shook hands with them. - And... where is my sister? - This time I asked my parents. - I'd like to see her too.

- She's playing in her room. - said Blay. - Oh, and note you two should come downstairs soon.I went upstairs and knocked on Kara's - my sister's - door.

- Dad, I told you, I'm busy! - I heard Kara's muffled voice through the door. I sighed and came in.

- Oh dad, come o- BAY? Hi brother! - When she saw me, she ran up to me and hugged me. I returned the hug.

- Why didn't you come earlier, brother? And you haven't even called! I'm angry. - Kara stood in a firm pose and she waited for an answer.

- I... umm... I was just busy with school - I said scratching my head. - But I have something for you.

When I finished, she turned back to me. - Let's say I forgive you. - she hugged me again.

I pulled a lollipop from my pocket and gave it to her. I could see sparkles in her eyes.

- Ah, I almost forgot - our family wants us to come downstairs. - I took her hand and we went downstairs.

***

- So, tell me Bay, how's school? - asked one of my grandparents.

- Uhm... Great! - I answered quickly.

- Have you met any new friends yet? - my grandma asked.

- I... No, not yet... haha. - I laughed it off. - Ah, no, one person. His name is Lang.

- I see, that's great! - She smiled.

- Hmm... - Kan's father muttered. I could see that he was thinking intensively about something, so I haven't disturbed him.

- By the way, how long are you guys staying here? - When we did a reunion like this, my grandparents always stayed for a few days.

- Oh, they are staying for three days, but I, unfortunately, must go back home, just the morning after tommorrow... You know, my wife, I need to-

- I understand you completely. - I cut him off. - And don't worry, we'll pray for her. Everything will be okay, right? - I smiled to the policeman.

He smiled back, but I could see the sadness in his eyes.

***

When I was just about to leave, in fact I was putting on my shoes, I felt someone's hand on my back. I shuddered in response and I turned back, just to see... Kan's father?

- Bay, wait. Are you in a hurry? - asked me my grandfather.

- Umm... no, not really. - I thought about it. - I mean I'd love to get to my house early, but if-

- Shh. - He signed to be quiet. - No one must hear us. - Apparently I looked surprised, 'cause he said: - Come with me.

My parents and their parents were asleep, so there wasn't a big chance that they'd hear us. Still, I tried to walk as quietly as I could. I was curious, what my grandfather could want from me.

We walked into Kan's home office room. His father sat on my papa's chair and waited for me to close the door.

It was quite weird to see your grandfather sitting on your dad's chair in his office. But I had to admit - they looked pretty much identical.

I sat on a chair opposite to him.

And we sat there for a few seconds, until we spoke at the same moment.

- So-

- Bay - he laughed at us talking at the same time. - See? Big brains think similar. - We both smiled, but soon he turned serious. - How's life going? - he asked me.

- Pretty good, I'd say. At least for now - I smiled again. He did the same.

- And... this might be a personal question, but... Are you seeing someone right now?

- Umm... no, I don't think so. - For some reason, the first thing that came to my mind, was... Pur, and the memory of his pretty smile. I blushed at the thought. Why would I think of him at this situation? I wasn't sure if my grandpa meant the 'seeing someone' as a romantic relationship, but still. - Why do you ask?

He sighed.

- You see, I'd recently gotten some big money from a mission, and... - He sighed again. - And I wanted to give it to you.

He looked at me with a serious look in his eyes - I knew he wasn't joking. My family was never joking, if money was in the play.

- I've wanted to give it to you for a long time... - He looked me in the eyes. - But under one condition.

I stayed silent for a moment, before I asked quietly:

- What condition...?

- The money was supposed to be given when you'd be getting married.

I didn't answer. I let him continue.

- You see, I'm getting older and older with each year. And you're still young, and still not getting married. There's a big chance I'll die before that. So, tell me if you have someone or not, be honest. I could alternatively give it to you without occassion, but... - He sighed again.

- What money are we talking about...? - I asked nervously.

- Around three billion.

I was shocked.

I tried to say something, but it was like my body had frozen. I ended up opening and closing myt mouth over again.

- I... I don't know what to say... - I whispered.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, until Kan's father stood up and said:

- I'm not pushing you or anything, but it'd be the best if you got married soon. But make a wise decision, my son.

And he left.

I could still hear his quiet footsteps, but I did nothing - I didn't even say a word, I haven't even tried to stop him. I was still in a pure shock, which after a few more minutes started to wear off.I got up from the chair and slowly walked up to the door. I put on my jacket as if nothing happened. I tried to ignore my thoughts rushing through my head. I grabbed my backpack and opened the door. "Maybe some fresh air will help".

I sat on the porch and I covered my face with my hands. Great. "It'd be better if I didn't know this."

After a few minutes I decided to just go home and then think about it.

And I did follow my thought - I went home. But when I arrived, I was too tired to think. The last thing I remember was setting the alarm clock to 5:00.

Oh, and one thought of some realization...

~

1539 words 😱(at least that's what it's written)

I haven't had time to read this chapter yet, so it might be a little weird lol

Knowing your first question, the answer is no. I haven't thought about making Bay's sister. Actually, I just found some video on YouTube where she was in it, and it was a long time ago, but I thought she was in the series and I just missed it for a while xD

If you want I can link the video when I'll update this chapter.

I have more things to say, but I'll just leave them for the next chapter.

Please correct me if I have any grammar mistakes - I'm not a native English.

Hope you enjoyed! If you did, please hit the star and comment! Thank you :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.4K 109 20
Lord Voldemort has decided to reveal his secret weapon to win the second magical war. It is his daughter, whom everyone assumed dead. Will Hogwarts b...
27.4K 361 52
Yeah.....just read the title
33.1K 941 23
Danny Fenton must deal with the scariest thing he's ever faced, Himself. Danny has to deal with changes that lead to him looking and sounding like hi...