You and Me| Patrick Mahomes

By jellyyayri

In which Travis Kelce's younger sister falls in love with his best friend and teammate. Cover By: Annamcdonal... More

DISCLAIMER
You and Me
Ryan Kalce Mahomes
NEW CAST MEMBERS
Chapter One: First Meeting
Chapter Two: Live A little
Chapter Three: The Big Win
Chapter Four: In My Head
Chapter Five: Moonlight Kiss
Chapter Seven: Old Memories
Chapter Eight: Damage Goods
Chapter Nine: Ryan Almost Tells All
Chapter Ten: Oh My
Chapter Eleven 1.0: Flashbacks and Explanations
Chapter Eleven 2.0: You What?!
Chapter Twelve: CEO Ryan
ChapterThirteen: Big Changes
Chapter Fourteen: Love to Hate Me
Chapter Fifteen: Is He The One
Chapter Sixteen: Blush Dreams
Chapter Seventeen: You're Fired
Chapter Eighteen: Meeting The Family
Chapter Nineteen Ex's and Oh's
Chapter Twenty: Don't Worry Darling
Pick out Ryan and Patrick's Kids Names
Help Me Come With A Podcast Name
Who Do You Want To See Ava Date

Chapter Six: Official?!

219 6 12
By jellyyayri

I was in my room packing bag when my phone went off........

I walked over to my nightstand where my phone was charging and I saw that Patrick wanted to Facetime. Since the ball, Patrick and I have been FaceTiming every day. So far I have gone to all his games and they have been killing it.

"Hey," He greets me.

"Hey," I greet him as I answer his FaceTime request.

He looked so gorgeous. He was in a Chief's shirt and what looked to be grey sweats. He was lounging on the couch as he gave me a lazy smile.

"You're up pretty late still," He points out

"Yeri's bachelorette party in Bora Bora. Nina is picking me up at 3." I said putting the final things in my bag. "Why you up so late mister," I asked walking over to the phone and picking it up.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Tomorrow is a workout day so I'm meeting the guys at eleven." He says as he takes a sip of his water and swallows it.

"You should still get some sleep," I said worried.

"I am fine. I love it when you worry about me."He says smirking at me.

"Oh shut up."

"You all packed?" He said getting up from the couch.

"Yes just finish the last-minute things but other than that I am done."

"That's good. Oh by the way what color is the bridemade dress? I want to match my tie to your dress."

"Aww Pat! It's green." I said as my doorbell rang. "I will be right back," I said walking downstairs. Please don't be Yeri.

I singed once I saw it was Nina standing at my door.

"Wow don't look so happy to see me."She said sarcastically walking into my house.

"No, I am just happy you are not Yeri."

"Why are you talking to Patrick," Nina asked smirking. I just smiled at her causing her to laugh. Over the past few days Nina and I have become very close I told her the two kisses we shared and how I was feeling about him.

"I am going to make another cup of coffee. Finish up your talk with your lover."Nina said walking into my kitchen.

"Make me one," I said walking back up to my room. I walked into my room to hear yelling coming from my phone. I quickly ran over to my phone picking up confused.

"What is going on? Who is yelling?!" I asked concerned.

"I am at Travis's house. He and Haley are fighting about something again," Patrick said rolling his eyes.

"Ok but what is the deal with them? Like one minute they are all over each other and the next minute they are fighting?!"

"I don't know to be honest."

"Where are they always like this?"

"I mean they are not dating. They are more like friends with benefits but lie to everyone saying they are dating especially Coach Reid." Patrick said as Nina walked into the room.

"Yo, where do keep your coffee cups to go?" She said sitting down on my bed.

"They all might be in the wash."

"Shit. Let's just get some coffee on the way to the airport." Nina said sitting up on my bed.

"OK fine with me. Oh, Patrick met Nina. Nina met Patrick."

"Hi!"Nina said smiling at the camera.

"Hi."He said waving at her.

"I will be in the car. This all packed?"Nina asked taking my suitcase.

"Yes, I will bring my backpack," I said as Nina nodded her head walking away with my suitcase.

"I better go to bed if I want to wake up at a decent hour tomorrow and you have a flight to catch."He says.

"Ok. Try and get some sleep."

"I will have fun."

"Bye, Pat."

"Bye bugs."He grins at me. I smiled at him before ending the call. I put everything in my bag making my way to Nina's car.

*******

Once we got to the airport we parked the car and made it into the airport where Rachel and Yeri were waiting for us.

"Finally!"Yeri said looking at Nina and me annoyed.

"Don't blame me blame Nina," I said walking up to Yeri.

"HEY!" Nina said like a little kid.

"You are the one who suddenly wanted McDonald's when we were five minutes away from the airport!" I said looking at her.

"What I wanted a hash brown."

"Whatever let's go before we miss our flight," Rachel said looking at her watch.

"BORA BORA HERE WE COME!"We all shouted before making to check our bags in.

*******

We are currently in LA for our layover. Our flight was not until the next day so they provided us with a hotel room for the night. Nina was currently sleeping when my phone rang. I walked over to my phone to see that Brittany was calling me. I quietly answered it and went outside on the porch.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi, workaholic Barbie!"She said shouting.

"Malibu Barbie!" I shouted back.

"Where are you?"

"In LA. Yeri's Bacholetto in Bora Bora."

"Oh yeah! Is LA your layover?"

"Yes. Our next flight is tomorrow to Bora Bora."

"Ohhh have fun!!! By the way, girl I love the new hair!"

"Thank you."

"I have been seeing that you have been attending Chife games."She said smirking.

"Yes, I have. Also Malibu Barbie you have some explaining to do." I said raising my eyebrows at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, you know what I am talking about."

"No, I don't. Oh, would you look at I have to go bye?" She said hanging up the phone. I rolled my eyes at her knowing eventually I would get her to confess what she told Patrick. I was about the walk back inside when Nina walked outside.

"Were you talking to lover boy?"Nina asked me stretching.

"No, I was taking my best friend Brittany."

"Didn't Patrick have an ex named Brittany?"

"Yup, she is my best friend. I met her back in 2017 and we have been friends with each other ever since."

"I love it. Is ok with the idea fir you dating him."Nina asked looking at me.

"Yes, she is fine with it."

"Would you date him?"

"I don't know everything just seems to be going so fast."

"Look Ryan I know the feeling you are going through right now."

"You do?" I turned to look at her.

"Yes. I am currently falling in love with my Elvis costar Austin Butler and I have only met him. We talk every day and I can't help but smile every time his name pops on my phone. It makes me feel happy and it scars how fast I am falling in love with him but I know he is the one for me." Nina said smiling as she spoke. Hearing what she had the say got me thinking maybe she was right.

"That's how I feel."

"Then trust that feeling."

"Only if you do the same," I said to her.

"Deal."She said sticking out her pinky.

"Deal," I said connecting my pinky with hers.

"Now I am hungry. Do want to see if the girls want to eat anything before we have to go back to the airport."

"Let's go."

*********

We just landed in Bora Bora. We made our way to our rooms which were next door to each other Nina and I were sharing a room which I was happy about. Yeri's door was decorated all nice since it was her Bacholert party.

"Let's get change and hit the beach?"Rachel asked looking at us.

"Ok."We all said as we made our way into our room the change. I changed into a little blue bikini. I put on my cover-up and looked at Nina who was on the phone.

"Go to the beach I will meet you guys there."She said to me. I nodded my head and made my way outside where Yeri and Rachel were waiting.

"Where is Nina?"Rachel asked me as I walked outside.

"She was on the phone. She will meet us at the beach."

"Ok let's go."

**************

I was lying on the beach reading while the girls were in the water. I was getting to the good part of my book when someone accidentally blocked my sun. I was irritated and I took off my sunglasses and opened my mouth to ask whoever was blocking my sun to kindly get their ass out of my way.

Unfortunately, no words came out of my lips since my words became stuck in my throat and my voice was nowhere to be found. I gawked at Luke wondering what he was doing here.

"Hi, Ryan. What are you doing here?" He asked looking down at me.

"Oh umm, Yeris's bacholertt pary. How about you?" I asked putting down my book.

"Oh, I am here for my friend Kyle's Bachelor party too."

"Oh wow, that's nice."

"Luke, what are you doing here?"Yeri asked walking up to us.

"I am here with my friend for his Bach Party."

"OMG now way! We are here for mine."

"I heard from Ryan. We should all meet up for dinner later."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Ok great see you then."He said walking away.

"If I was not getting married to Mike I would jump his bones," Yeri said looking at him.

"Down girl," Rachel said jokingly.

"I would too."Nina said causing Yeri to smirk at her.

"He is fine."

I did not want to do this dinner with Luke. Maybe I could come up with an excuse or something.

********

It was later in the night we spent the rest of our day at the beach. I was currently getting ready for our dinner with Luke and his friends when Nina walked over to the mirror.

"What's the deal with you and Luke?"She asked putting on eyeliner.

"What do you mean?"

"It looked like you guys had a history or something."

"We dated in high school."

"That's all?"She asked raising her eyebrow at me.

"Yeah."

"Mhm," Nina said not believing me.

Luke was my first everything. He was the first guy I was ever in love with. The first guy I saw myself spending the rest of my life with but that all changed as we got further in our careers we had no time for each other and fought every day. Eventually, we broke up and ran into each other in courtrooms.

"Ready?"Nina asked pulling me back to reality. I nodded my head as we made our way to dinner.

"Hey, you made it," Luke said once he saw us. Nina looked over to see them in the private VIP area. We waved and made our way over to them.

"Guys this is Nina and Ryan. This Ken, Kevin, Noah, and the man over to hour Kyle."He said inducing everyone.

"Nina was just telling your sisters how much of a fan I am your guys," Ken said smiling at Nina.

"Thank you. I appreciate it. "

The rest of the night we drank and danced and had fun. I was currently walking to the beach well more like stumbling when my phone rang. I looked at my phone to see Patrick was calling me. I smiled and answered the phone.

"Hi, Beautiful."

"HI!" I said smiling like an idiot.

"Are you drunk?"He asked laughing at him.

"Yes, Shh! Don't tell Travis. He is going to be mad." I said like a little kid.

"Ok promise I won't tell him."

"OK good," I said sitting down at the sand.

"Having fun?"

"So much fun. We should come here one day just me and you."

"I would love that!"He said smiling at me.

"I think I am ready."

"Ready for what?"

"To date you," I said looking at him.

"RYAN COME OVER HERE! I WANT TO DANCE WITH YOU YER!"Nina called out to me causing me to look back at my phone.

"I have to go bye," I said hanging up and running over to Nina grabbing her hand and going to the dance floor.

Patrick's P.O.V.

I sat there in shock at what Ryan just said. I mean yes I knew she was drunk and I would not remember it after the next day but a part of me had this feeling that she meant it. Don't get me wrong I would love to call Ryan my girlfriend but I did not want her to feel rushed into dating me.

I got up from my bed and walked down to find Travis eating some ice cream.

"Hey. Who were you talking to." He asked as I walked over to him.

"Your sister. She having a good time in Bora Bora."

"Did she tell you not to tell me she was drunk?"He asked with a smile on his face.

"Yes, she did. How did you know."

"When were growing up she would become like a kid and tell me 'Shh don't tell Travis I am drunk' to anyone she came in contact with even me."He said laughing.

"Cute. Has she said anything and the next morning doesn't remember it?"

"No, she remembers everything."He said looking at me. I nodded my head walking back up to my room. That was good to know. Hopefully, once she got back from Bora Bora we could talk.

Ryan's P.O.V.

I woke the next morning with a major headache. I looked around the room to find Yeri, Rachel, and Nina all passed out on the floor.

"UHHHH! I am never drinking again."Nina said getting up and rubbing her head.

"Same here."Yeri and Rachel said.

"We all know that is not going to happen," I said to them causing them all to nod their heads.

"I am going to take a shower," Yeri said walking into the bathroom.

"Me too," Rachel said following her.

"Hey, Nina you got a minute?" I said walking over to her.

"Yeah, what's up."

"So last night Patrick called me and I told him I was ready to be with him."

"NO WAY!"She shouted causing me to shh her.

"Shh, I don't want Yeri to know yet."

"Well are ready to be with him?!"

"I think I am."

"OMG YES!"She shouted as she hugged me.

**************

The rest of the trip consisted of us going to the beach and drinking more. Since I got home I have not talked to Patrick not know what to say to him. I knew that I would have to see him tomorrow at Yeir's wedding but I was nervous.

Looked over at my notebook where the speech was when Haley walked into my room.

"Hey."She said lying down on my bed.

"Hi."

"I used the key Travis had." She said showing me the key.

"He made more than one didn't he?"

"Yup."She said popping the p.

"Are you Travis ok? I heard you guys fight a few nights ago?" I asked lying down next to her.

"He wants us official but I am not ready for something like that."

"Why not."

"I am afraid of getting my heart broken."

"Haley you can't think like that as if you and Travis are going to break up."

"Yeah but like what if we do? Ryan, we work for the same team."

"So what? You don't know until you try and If you do break up and end up dating other people then that's life but please tell me you will at least give him a chance to show you what an amazing guy he is." I said to her.

"Don't tell Travis I said this but you are the cooler Kelce," Haley said causing me to laugh.

"My lips are sealed," I said to her.

******************

It was Yeri's wedding day. I was currently getting my hair done as the other girls were getting their makeup done.

"Did you talk to Patrick?"Nina asked me.

"No. I have been avoiding him."

"Ry come on."

"I am just scared."

"Remember what I told you."

"Yes, I remember."

"You have to tell him tonight."

"I promise."

We finished up everything and took pictures before making our way to the cemetery. I walked down the aisle with Nick Mike's best man. There he was the man I was in love with sitting with Haley and Travis. I smiled at them as I walked up to my stop and the ceremony began.

********

"Now we will hear from the Maid of Honor Ryan Kelce."The MC said as smiled walking to him and taking the mic.

"Hello everyone if don't know who I am the best friends of Mike and Yeri. We also work together. I have known Mike for Four and Yeri for three. I am so lucky I got to see these two fall in love. When I first joined Pearson Specter Kelce Mike was my mentor as time went on he became one of my best friends and like a brother to me. As for Yeir, she joined two years later and I knew I had to have her as my best friend. I knew we would be close and we had a lot in common. We both had to deal with beginning in the shadows of other family members. She got me and I got her. When Mike and Yeir met for the first time I knew that would be perfect for each other. Seeing my two best friends in love with each other is the best thing ever. I love you Mike and Yeri. To Mr. and Mrs.Ross." I said raising my glass.

Yeri and Mike walked up to me had hugged me before I walked back to my seat where Nina was.

"Go tell him now," Nina whispered to me.

"I will."

"Yeah right. Go now, Ryan." She said shoving me.

"What about Yeri and Mike."

"They will be fine. Now you tell your lover how you feel."Nina said to me. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the bar where Patrick was getting a beer.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked him walking up to him.

"Yeah." He said putting down his beer and we walked out of the venue.

"I am sorry I have been avoiding you," I said once we were outside.

"It's ok."

"No, it's not ok. I told you I wanted to be with you and I ghosted you."

"Do you want to be with me."He said walking up to me and putting his large hand on my cheek.

"More than anything. I am In love with you Patrick." I said looking into his eyes.

"I am in love with you too Ryan."He said kissing me. This kiss was different than our last two kisses this filled with more passion and more love. Patrick pulled away causing me to miss the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"He asked me smiling at me

"Of course," I said kissing him again warping my arms around his neck.

A\N: Patrick and Ryan are officially together!!!! Who do think this Luke guy is? Do you think it will affect Patrick and Ryan's relationship?  Do think there is more to Luke and Ryan's relationship? Don't be a ghost reader! Let me know what you all think in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 422 22
Jason & Travis Kelce have a younger adopted sister. Meet Actress/Model/IG Influencer Dearra Kelce Highest Rankings #1 Chiefs 27/02/24 #1 Runningbac...
12.7K 450 28
in which you see the love grow between Zoe Mahomes and Travis Kelce
1.4M 48.3K 34
COMPLETED I've always been the person that does whatever someone tells me I can't. Can't graduate with a four-point-oh? Check. Can't win a modeling...
122K 1.8K 24
~ She's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers, dreamin' 'bout the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whol...