The Angel and the Demon.

By iiicantsleep

This story is about and Angel named Rayu and a Demon named Xell. Rayu is 18 years while Xell is 20 years old... More

The demon..
"I dont want this!"
Who is she..?
Does he know??
Work??

An unexpected morning.

31 0 0
By iiicantsleep

                     |This is Rayu's perspective|

| Rayu's mind: *sigh* all I have to do for this morning is just find some fruits for my family.. that should be easy right..? Oh look! Theirs some apples and oranges I can collect. Let me go get them. *I go over there and grab the oranges and apples off the tree and the ground* Alright.. I think this should be enough unless.. hm.. I should get some grapes over there.. *I go over and look up at the tree* I should be able to get that but.. it's really close to the barrier but good thing theirs guards here and near hell's wall so I should be good.. *I begin to stand on my tippy toes and try to get the grapes until I fell over the wall and I looked over at the Hell's guards, i soon had to say something* Rayu: U-Uhm.. my apologies I fell.. I will be on my way now.. *I get up and I pick up the basket until the 2 guards took my arms* H-Hey..! Stop! Let me go you morons!! Someone HELP!! *one of the guards then put a mask over me and then I soon passed out....*

- End of first part..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.9K 54
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
82.4K 5.1K 35
Muke Clemmings fanfiction based on Catfish: The TV Show
111K 4.5K 43
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...