EG AppleDash One Shots

By Adventure_A17

A bunch of small short stories of Rainbow Dash x Applejack might add a little bit of Fluttershy x Rarity and... More

You belong with me
Frozen Lake Rescue
Secret Agent
Young Love
Stargazing
Arrange Marriage
Famous Singer
Falling for Ya
Broken Bone
Summer Nights
Superhero
Adopting
Ghost Whisperer
Love Story
Rewrite the Stars
Valentine's Day
Messing with the past
Messing with the past pt.2
Messing with the past pt.3
Messing with the past finale part
Soulmates
Hogsmeade Date
A Night to Remember
Until I found You

Messing with the past pt.4

109 3 3
By Adventure_A17

"Guess who has a date for the dance," Rainbow said sitting down with her friends and with Blaze. "Really who is it?" Fluttershy asked. "Ooh, I love guessing!" Pinkie said smiling. "Well come on Dash tell us don't leave us hanging," Sunset said as Blaze smiled knowing who asked her.

"It's Applejack," Rainbow said confidently taking a bite of her sandwich. "Woah talk about a coincidence, she just so happened to be the one Blaze was saying you'll have a connection with," Pinkie said. "A connection they haven't made or realized yet." Blaze clarified. "Well good for you Rainbow Dash," Fluttershy said softly. "Thanks, guys I should be thanking Blaze since he's the one who told me to say yes if she made the first move," Rainbow said glancing at him.

"Don't mention it, so now that you have a date and the dance is a couple of days from now what are you gonna wear?" He asked. "Guess it's time to go shopping for dresses or suits," Sunset said. "We could go after school." Pinkie pointed out excitedly. "Sounds like a plan! You coming Blaze?" Rainbow said with her food in her mouth. "Yeah gotta make sure you look good for your date," Blaze said.

Days later after dress and suit shopping Rainbow Dash, Sunset, Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Blaze stood in front of the school about to head in wearing their formal clothes. Rainbow Dash was wearing royal blue slacks and a suit jacket with a white dress shirt along with black dress shoes. Sunset was wearing a black suit jacket, slacks, and high heels with a dark red button-up underneath. Pinkie was wearing a pink tulle dress with light pink high heels and Fluttershy was wearing a flowy and strapless, misty teal dress with two tiny butterfly designs that started to split in the middle as it reached her waist and a bright yellow skirt with yellow flats. While Blaze was wearing a signature black suit with a white button-up.

"Come on let's head inside!" Pinkie said excitedly as she, Fluttershy, and Sunset started heading inside and Blaze was about to follow until he noticed Dash wasn't following. "You coming Rainbow?" Blaze asked. "Y-yeah I'm just waiting on Applejack. I'll see you guys on the dance floor." Rainbow said flashing a reassuring smile. He nodded going inside but before he headed to the gym he took out the photo and saw that his sister had already disappeared leaving only himself before he disappeared from existence. 'Please, please let them fall in love' Blaze thought before catching up with Sunset, Pinkie, and Fluttershy.

"Wow, the school really outdid themselves with the decorations," Sunset said noticing the beautiful decorations and props used. "Yeah, they sure did," Blaze said. "Ooh let's head to the snack table," Pinkie said as the four of them walked over to the table and started eating the snacks they provided. Sunset then elbowed Blaze causing him to look at her confused. "Look." She said smirking pointing at the entrance of the gym. He looked and smiled as he noticed his mom Rainbow Dash and mama Applejack who was wearing her signature stetson with a gorgeous red dress v-neck had walked into the gymnasium. Dash had her arm out as Aj's arm was wrapped around it the two girls were walking and talking as they smiled at each other. Blaze smiled as his plan was going well.

"Looks like there getting along," Fluttershy said softly. "Sure do," Blaze said as he began serving himself punch but someone accidentally bumped into him. "Oops sorry...oh hey Twilight." He said noticing it was Twilight who was wearing a purple floral dress. "Oh hey, Blaze sorry about that." She said. "It's fine, so did you work up the courage to ask out your crush to the dance?" He asked causing Sunset's interest to be piqued. "Uh no I didn't have the courage to," Twilight said softly.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Blaze said but Pinkie had an idea. "Ooh you can ask my friend Sunset she has a huge cr-"Pinkie was gonna say before Sunset placed her hand over Pinkie's mouth. "Heh excuse us," Sunset said dragging Pinkie so the two could talk in private. "What was that about?" Twilight asked. "Not my place to tell," Blaze said. The dance continued as Blaze stayed by the wall of the gymnasium as he was talking to Fluttershy and Twilight keeping them company while also keeping an eye on his moms making sure the plan was going smoothly as he would see the two laughing, talking, smiling and would occasionally dance with each other.

"Say Twilight you haven't seen Rarity have you?" Fluttershy asked. "Ooh sorry Fluttershy I haven't...actually, I haven't seen Rarity or her boyfriend since we entered." Twilight said concerned. "You don't think she's getting hurt?" Fluttershy asked confusing Twilight. "Hurt? What do you mean?" She asked. "Uh twilight I don't know if you or Applejack know this but...she gets abused by Blueblood," Blaze confessed. "Wh-Why did she never tell us this?" Twilight said shocked. "I don't know but she does Fluttershy and I have seen it before," Blaze said. "I'll go find them you two stay here," Fluttershy said softly leaving and going to find the two as Twilight was still in shock. "Hey, it's okay you couldn't have known," Blaze said softly as Twilight looked down.

"Thanks, Blaze but I think I need to be alone for a bit. I need to comprehend what you told me. I'll see yah in a bit." She said walking away. Blaze then sighed as he kept watching the couples and groups dance. 15 minutes went by as Blaze continued watching before noticing the lights dim low as the DJ spoke into the mic. "Alright I think it's time we take things slow let's start with a classic." He said as the song Earth Angel began playing. Blaze looked and saw Rainbow Dash offer her hand to Applejack who blushed as she accepted it and the two walked to the dance floor and started slow dancing.

As the slow dance began, Blaze's anxiety grew, his moms however seemed to be enjoying the dance, and their eyes locked on each other as the two smiled. Blaze watched in anticipation waiting for the two to kiss that way it was official that they had fallen in love with each other and would be together. Just when he thought everything was going well, a tall figure approached the two as it was Trenderhoof, from what Sunset and Dash had told him a while ago he was a smooth-talking guy who had an eye for every girl and now he had his eyes on Applejack.

Blaze clenched his fists, realizing that this could ruin everything. "Mind if I steal a dance with the most beautiful girl in the room?" Trenderhoof said smoothly. "Um, I reckon..."Applejack hesitated, glancing at Rainbow Dash who looked confused.

But Trenderhoof didn't listen and grabbed Applejack's hand as he tried to forcefully dance with Aj. Blaze's heart sank as his mother was led away by the intruder before taking out the picture and seeing himself slowly fade away. "Dash!" Aj called out to her date as Rainbow hesitated, her eyes filled with uncertainty. "Come on Applejack. Why would you wanna dance with Rainbow Crash?" Trenderhoof asked dancing with her as Aj was trying to pull away but he had a tight grip on her waist.

Rainbow turned and slowly walked away,  Blaze feared that his efforts had been in vain, he looked and stared at his now fading hand, feeling the energy drain from him as he leaned tiredly on the wall. "D...Dash...please!" Blaze whispered as he closed his eyes, ready to disappear from existence as he couldn't bear to watch as the scene unfolded before him. However, just as he was about to accept his impending disappearance, he opened his eyes and saw Rainbow Dash turn and walk toward them, her eyes fixed on Applejack. In a surprising move, she tapped Trenderhoof on the shoulder, causing him to turn around.

"Sorry, but I think this is my date. You'll need to get your own." Rainbow said pushing Trenderhoof as he fell roughly on the ground his ego destroyed. Dash then gently placed her hand on Applejack's face, lightly cupping it, and placing her other hand on her waist. Meanwhile, AJ put her hands on Dash's shoulders. Both of them looked into each other's eyes before slowly leaning forward as the two kissed.

Blaze watched from a far distance as he was tiredly leaning against the wall before standing straight as he felt his energy come back before pulling out the photo and showing himself, Jesse, and Autumn returning in the picture. He smiled softly before looking at his moms who were slow dancing with each other as Applejack rested her head on Dash's shoulder while Rainbow had her arms wrapped around her waist.  Dash noticed him and smiled giving him a nod of appreciation.

He smiled and nodded back then turned and saw Sunset watching from the sidelines not that far from where he was watching the couples dance but was looking at Twilight who had gotten punch to drink. "You know you should go ask her to dance with you," Blaze recommended walking to Sunset who blushed and quickly shook her head. "N-no way she'll never wanna dance with me." she stuttered, but Blaze rested his hand on her shoulder for reassurance. "Yes, she will, Sunset. Sometimes you gotta seize the opportunities you have. If not, then they'll eventually go away, and you'll never be able to get that opportunity again. Do you wanna live with that regret about not being able to ask Twilight to dance with you?" Blaze said, glancing at Flash, who was looking at Twilight, getting the confidence he needed to ask her to dance with him. "So what will it be?" Blaze asked.

Sunset thought about what he said and took a deep breath before walking towards Twilight. "Hey," Sunset said. "Oh, uh, hi, Sunset," Twilight stuttered softly and blushed. "Would you like to come dance with me?" Sunset said, offering her hand and smiling. Twilight blushed and smiled before accepting her hand as the two walked toward the dance floor. Blaze smiled and glanced at Flash, who watched the whole thing as he saw Twilight being pulled away to the dance floor by Sunset. He watched sadly before going back to talking with his bandmates.

'Sorry Flash but I'm saving my aunt from marriage she never wanted with you. You'll find the one eventually.' Blaze thought as he watched him. He then checked the time and saw that he had to go soon and meet up with Aunt Twilight. 'Huh, where's Fluttershy?' He thought before going to find her, he started searching all over the gym before hearing crying and shouting. Blaze jogged to the sound and what he saw shocked him it was Rarity on the ground crying holding her face looking at Blueblood who was standing there scared as Fluttershy was standing in front of him lecturing him.

"Rarity!" He shouted and ran to her helping her stand up. "You okay? What happened?" Blaze asked as Rarity leaned against him holding her cheek. Blaze noticed a hand mark on her cheek and a black eye. Fluttershy rushed to them and held Rarity close. "I caught her getting abused by Blueblood and I did what you told me and got the confidence to stand up for her," Fluttershy said smiling. Blaze smiled before turning and seeing Blueblood scared as he approached him and punched him. "You're lucky it was Fluttershy who caught you if it was me you wouldn't be standing. Now you're coming with me." He said dragging him to a staff member and telling him what happened he then took Blueblood out and pulled aside Fluttershy and Rarity wanting to know what happened, tending Rarity's wounds and what's next.

All the while Fluttershy was by Rarity's side being her support to lean on as Fluttershy looked to Blaze and smiled softly and nodded in appreciation. He then saw it was time for him to leave. Just as Blaze was about to leave the school dance and go meet up with Aunt Twilight so that they could leave and head back to their time he was stopped as he heard someone call out his name.

"Hey, Blaze," Applejack said as Blaze turned to face his young mom. "Applejack hey what do you need?"  He asked. "Thanks for convincing me to ask Rainbow to the dance," AJ said. "It was no problem at all, Applejack. I'm just glad everything worked out." Blaze said sheepishly. Dash then appeared beside her date, her eyes shining with affection. "Still thanks for convincing me to say yes if Applejack had asked me to the dance," she said, wrapping an arm around Applejack's waist. "You two have something special keep it that way." Blaze said before facing Applejack  "And Applejack, if you ever need help running the farm, or with anything don't hesitate to ask," He said gently before continuing. "It doesn't make you weak. It just means you're strong enough to know when you need support." Applejack's eyes softened, a grateful smile tugging at her lips. "Thank ya, Blaze. I'll keep that in mind." She said.

Blaze then turned to both of his moms, his expression softening with affection. "And remember, no matter what you two go through, your bond is unbreakable. Whether it's Dash being far away with the Wonderbolts soccer team when she achieves that dream or any other challenge you face, your love will always see you through." He said causing Rainbow and Applejack to look at each other lovingly before Aj rested her head on Dash's shoulder as Rainbow kissed Applejack's forehead.

Just before Blaze was about to leave, he glanced back at them one last time, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "And who knows, maybe someday you'll have kids of your own. Just remember to go easy on them." He added with a playful grin.  Applejack and Rainbow blushed, exchanging shy glances before looking away, their smiles betraying their embarrassment.

The tension melted away, and Dash and Applejack shared a tender smile. "We'll keep that in mind, Blaze," Rainbow Dash said, her voice filled with warmth. With a final wave, Blaze turned and walked off, leaving the gym and heading to the workshop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.5K 36
Rainbow Dash has finally come to terms with her sexuality and feelings towards her best friend Applejack, but she's too scared to confess. After the...
What Am I? By s.

Fanfiction

44.4K 1.2K 22
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆." [COMPLETED] S U M M A R Y: Rarity is turning 13 and one question has been haunting her for a while. Is s...
44.7K 1.5K 30
As Rainbow dash's past about loving another girl still haunts her,until she met a Freshman named Applejack, since then she started to love again and...
35.5K 980 31
Rainbow Dash suffured a long week at the hospital after the car accident of her lover, Applejack. She regrets everything that happend.. She had anoth...