𝐎𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝐈𝐛...

By LiliHalian

"Luciana Boleoti. That's your name. You'll become my successor from now on." At the age of 5, Luciana finally... More

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Special Chapter
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Profile
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 11

272 17 0
By LiliHalian

Inside Leonia's room.

"He must have liked the cookies, right?" Leonia happily asked Connie who was tugging her. "Yes, of course! You're the one that made them, after all!" Connie said to her.

"You've been very busy today. You were so cool earlier. Are you uncomfortable somewhere?" Connie said to her. "Really?" Leonia said.

"Of course. Now let's get you to sleep. If you need anything, please feel free to ring the bell." Connie said smiling at her.

Leonia looked at the special bell in confusion. "It's a magic bell. Every servant is able to hear it." Connie said.

"Do you see this bracelet? I can hear the bell through this thing here." Connie said showing the bracelet at her hand.

"That's cool..." Leonia slowly said as she start to feel sleepy. Connie take the bell from her hand. "Right? I think it's cool too. It's quite expensive though. I'll leave it here." Connie said put the bell at the nightstand beside her bed.

"Sleep well." Connie said shut the door slowly and let Leonia sleeping.

At Luciana's room.

"My Lady. It's time to sleep." Mina, Luciana's personal maid said when Luciana sit on her couch inside her room.

"Okay. I'll sleep later. You can go rest." Luciana blankly said to her. Mina stare at her in worried when she saw Luciana still awake but she still obeyed her.

"Yes, My Lady. I wish you a good night." Mina said before gently close the door and leave her alone. The room become dark but Luciana still sit at her couch and stare at the window.

"... Leonia..." Luciana suddenly thought the little girl who was close with her. She take the biscuits that Leonia gave her earlier and stare at it.

Without saying anything, Luciana stands up and throw it away at the trash can. She looked at it for awhile and turned away from it.

At Phileo's room.

"This is regarding Lady Leonia's condition during her birth." Rupert said make Phileo looked at him.

"Aren't we over this already?" Phileo darkly said to him and glared at him. Rupert flinched in fear.

"I believe you should look more into it." Rupert bravely said to him. "Why?" Phileo said put the cookie away from his mouth. "Please don't get offended by what I'm going to say." Rupert said. "That's not necessary." Phileo quickly said.

"I'm begging you. I'm putting my life on the line, after all." Rupert said shaking in fear with teary eyes. "Well, do you want a pinky promise too?" Phileo bluntly said and eat the biscuit that Leonia gave him.

"I believe... Lady Leonia and Lady Regina might have a possible connection." Rupert said make Phileo froze.

Rupert held his head down as he waiting for his master to speak. "... Regina is dead." Phileo said after didn't say anything for awhile.

Rupert glance at somewhere else before looked back at him. "But we've never found her body." Rupert said.

"If Lady Regina and her lover had escaped the accident. And their daughter is Lady Leonia. We must correct the rumors that she's an illegitimate child." Rupert said to him.

"... I see. To be honest, I had also been thinking of investigating Leonia's past." Phileo said thinking for a moment.

"I see." Rupert said in relief as he managed to survive from his master.

"But listening to you has convinced me that we should not. We met Leonia at an orphanage." Phileo said to him as he looked at the biscuits packaging that Leonia gave him.

"That's all the more reason to look into her biological parents!" Rupert said loudly when he said that. "And what if we do?" Phileo said glaring at him with his side eyes.

"Are you going to tell her that 'these are your parents, but they're dead now'? And what if she is Regina's daughter? That sort of background isn't good for Leonia." Phileo said while Rupert stare at him in nervous.

The daughter of a woman who ran away with a man the family disapproved of.

The illegitimate daughter of powerful man in the North, the Lord of the North, Duke Boleoti.

"If I had to pick one of those titles, I'd think the latter hold significantly more weight." Phileo thought.

"But..."

The illegitimate daughter of Duke Boleoti, Leonia Boleoti

And...

The adopted daughter of Duke Boleoti, Luciana Boleoti.

There will be the controversies about them from the nobles around the empire.

"That's because... The real successor of Boleoti."

Luciana, who don't have the real Boleoti appearance, supposed to become the successor but Leonia suddenly appeared with the real Boleoti appearance, need to become the successor.

Phileo glance at somewhere else while he thinking about that.

"... If I choose Leonia, what should I do with Lucy?" Phileo thought while activated his beast fang. Rupert gulped in fear from beside.

"... I've made a mistake." Rupert said to him. "But you have thought one step ahead of me." Phileo said push the previous thought away.

"Pardon?" Rupert said in surprise.

"Regina's daughter... I didn't think that was a possibility." Phileo said looked at somewhere else. Rupert stare at him.

"Does Leonia look similar to Regina in your eyes?" Phileo asked and turned at him.

"... If I have to be honest with you, I'd have to say no." Rupert said as he think about Leonia and Regina and comparing their similarities when he suddenly feel like Luciana is more like Regina than Leonia.

"... Rather... She resembles the Duke to the point it is scary..." Rupert thought.

"But-" Rupert suddenly said taking Phileo's attention.

"... I would rather said that Lady Luciana is more like Lady Regina... Even though, she is less affectionate than Lady Regina." Rupert said make Phileo startled.

"... I see. Indeed Lucy was like her." Phileo said make Rupert nervously looked at him.

"... Confirming Leonia linage is a simple matter." Phileo said.

"When we first met at the orphanage, I saw the child's black eyes shines like gold." Phileo thought as he remembered when Leonia glared at him with her beast fang.

"At that time, I thought it was just an uncontrolled mana flowing out. But it wasn't. And that's clear evidence that she is a Boleoti."

The beast's fang.

The next day, the family was having their breakfast together. Phileo sit between his daughters. Leonia who was in happy mood, look at her meal in happiness.

Luciana silently looked at the meal in front of her. She want to eat real bad since she's hungry but her 'tutor' force her to have a diet since Luciana is a lady of the house. Luciana can't do anything about it and just told maid to take her meal away.

Phileo cut his steak in front of him. "Leonia." Phileo called his younger daughter and held his fork that he cut the steak to her.

"We'll have to try your 'dangling' idea next time." Phileo said feed Leonia. "Hmm?" Leonia said with stuff cheek that full of food.

"Hmm..." Leonia hummed as she think her ideas to torture the orphanage people. Luciana just listen from beside and drink her water. Phileo continued cut the steak.

"Lucy, here." Phileo then held the fork along with the steak in front of Luciana make she surprised. "... No, it's fine. I'm on my diet now." Luciana said but Phileo and Leonia looked at her in disbelief after she said that.

"Diet? You're still skinny." Phileo said to her. "Right! And you're still a kid, Lady!" Leonia said also agree with him.

"But I'm a Lady. The teacher told me so." Luciana said but stopped when Phileo shove the fork inside her mouth make she almost choke.

"Don't listen to her. Just eat whatever you want. No one will talk bad about your weight." Phileo said with his usual expression. Luciana looked at him with wide eyes.

"... Yes, Father." Luciana said.

"Oh! About earlier, is it because of weather?" Leonia said make they turned at her. "Yes. In this weather, the only people getting hurt will be freezing knights." Phileo said.

"We should've hung them yesterday." Phileo said while Leonia agree with him.

"... What the hell are you two talking about during breakfast?" Luciana thought with sweat drop.

After they finished their breakfast, Leonia jumped down from the chair. "Oh, thank you!" Leonia happily said when Connie put a cute coat to her.

Mina also help Luciana wearing her coat from behind. Luciana didn't say anything but Mina know that she also happy that she helped her.

"This looks like Superman!" Leonia said waving her coat from behind. "Who?" Phileo asked her while Luciana looked at her in anticipated.

"The man who wear panties on top of his clothes!" Leonia said make they freeze. Luciana and Philio imagined it and frowned by her description.

"... Do pervert like that exist?" Phileo said as they walked together. Leonia take Luciana's hand like always and thought for a moment.

"He's not a pervert, he's just wearing his panties over his clothes. It's just personal preference." Leonia said. "That's the definition of pervert." Phileo said from behind.

"... She keep calling me a pervert though." Phileo thought. "Clothes doesn't matter for Superman. It's his body! His wide shoulders and chest muscles!" Leonia happily said.

"Is revealing his body part of his nature?" Phileo thought again. "Right, Lady! How can he be so flattering and sturdy~!" Leonia said pulling Luciana with her. Luciana just agree with her even though, she don't know about this Superman.

"Superman~!" Leonia said pulling Luciana's hand. "You're going to break your nose and Lucy's if you keep move and pull her like that." Phileo said from behind as he watched them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 319 6
____ Leona woke up as Niya, she was clueless where she was all she know is she's in the orphanage and the owner of it often use the money of the orph...
808K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.4K 98 17
When Dean was younger, he was forced into working for a remote organization by his father. But ever since he met he met the one, Castiel Novak, while...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...