Tick Tock - It's Love Time on...

By MyInvisibleButterfly

An OhmNanon Short Story Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. As the clock ticks... the day moves on... And it's a... More

⏰📢⏰
⏰1️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣⏰
⏰3️⃣⏰
⏰4️⃣⏰
⏰5️⃣⏰
⏰6️⃣⏰
⏰7️⃣⏰
⏰8️⃣⏰
⏰9️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣0️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣1️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣2️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣3️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣4️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣5️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣6️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣7️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣8️⃣⏰
⏰1️⃣9️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣0️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣1️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣2️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣4️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣5️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣6️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣7️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣8️⃣⏰
⏰2️⃣9️⃣⏰
⏰3️⃣0️⃣⏰

⏰2️⃣3️⃣⏰

119 25 4
By MyInvisibleButterfly

23rd January, 2023: Monday

Nanon @ 3:34 PM

Ohm walked out of the bathroom after he was done taking a shower. He insisted that he felt stinky and smelly; however, I did not feel anything of that sort when I was near him while he was sleeping.

But now that he looks okay and the way he is looking at me now, I am quivering.

"I got it reheated in the microwave." I said, pointing to the bowl.

"Thanks." His voice is still hoarse.

There is so much I want to talk to him about. I got to know a different side of Ohm that I was unaware of. But, honestly, I am happy. I wanted to know this guy. And after knowing him, my heart reaches out more to him.

I want him to smile. I want him to be happy.

"Did you eat something?" He asked as we sat across the table.

"Yeah. Your friends got me a burger and tea along with the porridge for you. I am stuffed right now."

He smiled briefly and took a spoonful of porridge.

"Is it good still? I reheated it, but it was prepared at around 12:30."

"It's ok. It tastes good." He replied.

I pressed my lips, unable to understand what to say now. What are we now? What am I supposed to do?

Ohm looked up at me and smiled, thinking about something.

"What?" I was confused.

"I think... It will taste better if you feed me." He said that and immediately pressed his lips. He looks flustered but also happy.

I gulped so loudly that I could hear it. But when Ohm met my eyes again, I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"You just woke up from a fever and still have energy to flirt?"

He kept the bowl on the table and leaned closer from across the table. "If I don't flirt, will you still like me?" He whispered close to me, meeting my eyes.

Right now, I am two seconds away from collapsing. I am so flustered that I can feel the heat on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 2.3K 33
Pat was going to kill that architecture asshole. That alpha always rubbed him in the wrong way and how dare he insult them at the bar. Finally Pat ha...
4.1K 166 11
"I missed you. When you were gone I felt like dying. I couldn't smile. Couldn't live happily. I became the most miserable person in the world. I coul...
45.2K 2.1K 14
💞A short story about BrighWin💞. After a year of being exes what happens when someone wants to reunite again.
46.4K 1.8K 5
COMPLETED 📒📒📒 Taynew fact fiction mix. Totally inspired by real incidents but mostly fiction. Yeah maybe 60% fact and rest fiction. This will be q...