Her Bestfriend's Brother [Edi...

Von Fairydust_sparkles

Layla is in her first year of college with her best friends and her boyfriend, all ready to experience the fu... Mehr

Cast N Aesthetics✨
Cast
Part 1 : Unspoken Tensions
Part 2 : Intrigue and Intrusions
Part 3 : Hidden Desires
Part 4 : Bonds Of Resilience
Part 5: Talking About You Everywhere
Part 6: I Can Eat This All Day
Part 7: Head Over Heels For Her
Part 8 : Went All Gorilla Mode
Part 9: Always Come To Your Rescue
Part 10: Laughs Like A Maniac
Part 11: He Can Just Dream About Her
Part 12: Your Weird Ass Boyfriend
Part 13: Before Theo Barged In
Part 14: Are You Wearing Seatbelt?
Added Casstt!!✨
Part 15: To Look Like A Princess
Part 16: Take selfies and go live
Part 17: She Meant Sons Of Bitches
Part 18: Taunt Queen Shifa
Part 19: I'm Glad I Could Help
Part 20: Kill Me Along With You
Part 21: The Problematic Big Brother
Part 22: Favourite Song On Repeat
Note!!
Part 23 : Is Something Going On?
Part 24: After Playing Super Mario
Part 25: And I Drowned In That Flood
Part 26: She's Off Limits
Part 27: I Can't See You Crying Layla
Part 28: Your Second Best Decision Zayn
Part 29: For The Rest Of My Life
Part 30 : No Competition Against Him
Part 31: Fall Three Times Back To Back
Part 32: He's My Best Friend's Brother
Part 33: I'm Irresistible
Part 34: I Intend To Be Your Last
Part 35: Eat This All Day
Part 36: Always And Forever
Part 37:What Day Is It
Part 38: Iqra, Who Is He?
Part 39: Blueberry Cheesecake
Part 40: This Is A Dream
Part 41: At The Florist
Part 43: Under The Stars
Part 44: Whispers Of The Dark
Part 45: Shadows of Doubt
Part 46: Memorable Moments
Part 47: Girly Dose
Part 48: Milestones
Part 49: Ellaa!

Part 42: Some Chicken Wings

40 3 1
Von Fairydust_sparkles

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good day!
Kindly vote after reading!
Happy reading<33

Author's 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

"Yeah and Max then asked you for a dance and you both danced. Soon you dragged us on the dance floor as well and it was such an amazing day." Shifa said and Layla smiled.

"And and and, after the cake cutting-" "No Zayn, you're so not saying that," Shifa said in annoyance and Zayn chuckled. "Am I?" He asked and smirked before continuing, "You prepared a slide of Shifa's photos- all of her childhood photos."

"I did? That's great, isn't it?" I asked and Iqra said, "Oh yes it is. But all the pics were captured either when she was crying or when she was annoyed or during her embarassing moments like when she was getting scolded by her mom, or when she and her brother were fighting, ya know."

Everyone threw their head back in laughter while Shifa passed Iqra a death glare as we irrupted laughing again.

Shifa's playful banter and Zayn's mischievous grin brought a warmth to her heart, reminding Layla of  the joy that comes from sharing moments of laughter and camaraderie with loved ones. Even in the face of Layla's memory loss and the uncertainty that loomed over their future, they found solace in each other's company

The conversation flowed effortlessly among Layla and her friends. Despite the trials and tribulations they faced, their friendship remained unwavering, a beacon of light in the darkness.

As Zayn excused himself, the room settled into a comfortable lull, the soft hum of conversation filling the air as the girls exchanged stories and shared laughter. Iqra, Shifa, and Layla found solace in each other's company, their words a soothing balm against the lingering tension that had pervaded the room.

With Zayn's departure, the atmosphere lightened, a sense of ease washing over the group as they allowed themselves to momentarily forget the troubles that plagued them. Their conversation drifted from one topic to the next, spanning from childhood memories to dreams for the future, each moment a precious reprieve from the weight of their worries.

As they laughed and reminisced, the bond between them grew stronger, a testament to the enduring power of friendship in the face of adversity. And amidst the warmth of their companionship, Layla found herself momentarily forgetting the turmoil that had consumed her world, her heart lightened by the simple joy of being surrounded by those who cared for her.

"Hey, we're going to Drew's, you guys want something?" Max peeped in and asked as Layla's face lit up with smile.

"Oh my God you're going to Drew's! I almost forgot how much I missed eating there. Can you please get me a cheese loaded fries with some chicken wings?" Layla asked with a smile on her face.

Layla's face lit up with excitement at the mention of Drew's, making her friends smile at her infectious enthusiasm. Despite the challenges she faced, she never lost her zest for life, embracing each moment with a spirit of optimism and resilience.

"Layla you cannot eat outside food, you know that, right?" Iqra said and Layla nodded.

"Yes I do, but it feels like it's been ages since I last ate from Drew's, please?" She requested and Max gave in.

"Yeah okay fine-" "Max what are you saying? She can't eat that yet," Shifa blurted, looking at Max who looked pretty helpless.

"Shifa you do know that I can't go against that face she's making, right? Plus, it's fine if she eats something from Drew's place, it's safe," he continued after sighing.

"Aw Max, did anyone ever mentioned how sweet you are?" Layla cooed and smiled, buttering him up.

"Really?" He asked and Layla nodded as he continued, "Layla stop buttering me, you know I'm on a diet."
The four of them laughed at his joke and Iqra and Shifa gave their orders to him.

"You're going with whom?" Shifa interrogated and he added, "Lexi, Theo and Zayn. We're taking him out so that he relaxes a bit. We'll be back in no time."

Yet beneath the surface, she couldn't shake the lingering unease that gnawed at my insides. Amaan's absence weighed heavily on her mind as due to her memory loss, she is unaware of the now rigid relationship they share, where her once loving boyfriend has now started to neglect and ignore her. With the constant reminder of the shadows that lurked beneath the surface of their seemingly idyllic world, she feared what his disappearance might signify, a portent of darker days ahead.

Pushing aside her concerns, she focuses on the present moment, savoring the laughter and camaraderie that filled the room.

"Hey," Layla spoke, catching the attention of her friends and added, "Any idea where Amaan might be?"

As Layla's question lingered in the air, the atmosphere in the room shifted, a subtle tension settling over her friends. Iqra and Shifa exchanged knowing glances, their frustration simmering just beneath the surface as they awaited Amaan's arrival.

Moments later, the door swung open, and Amaan stepped into the room, his presence casting a shadow over the joyous atmosphere. Layla's smile grew broader as she caught sight of him, her heart anyhow heavy with unspoken questions and lingering doubts.

"Amaan," Layla greeted softly, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

Amaan's expression softened as he crossed the room to her side, reaching out to gently grasp her hand. "Layla, I'm so sorry I couldn't be here earlier," he apologized, his tone laced with sincerity. "I got held up with some work, but I rushed over as soon as I could when Zayn told me that you woke up."

Iqra and Shifa exchanged skeptical glances, their frustration bubbling to the surface as they struggled to contain their anger. "You should have been here hours ago, Amaan," Iqra admonished, her voice laced with thinly veiled resentment. "Layla needed you."

Amaan's gaze flickered with guilt as he glanced between Layla and her friends, his expression pained. "I know, and I'm sorry," he murmured, his voice heavy with regret. "I'll make it up to her, I promise."

Layla offered him a small smile, her heart torn between forgiveness and doubt. Despite her lingering reservations, she couldn't deny the pull of her emotions, the familiar warmth of Amaan's presence offering a semblance of comfort in the midst of uncertainty.

As Zayn's anger simmered just below the surface, a tense silence descended upon the room, thick with unspoken accusations and lingering suspicions. Theo, Max, and Lexi exchanged wary glances, their discomfort palpable in the air as they braced themselves for the confrontation that was about to unfold.

Zayn's voice cut through the silence like a knife, his words sharp with frustration and betrayal. "What are you doing here, Amaan?" he demanded, his tone laced with venom. "And why couldn't you be here earlier when Layla needed you the most?"

Amaan's gaze faltered under Zayn's piercing stare, his composure slipping for a moment before he regained his facade of innocence. "I-I got held up with work," he stammered, his voice strained with feigned sincerity. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be late."

Zayn's blood boiled with anger at Amaan's flimsy excuse, his fists clenched at his sides as he fought to control his rising temper. He knew there was more to Amaan's sudden appearance than met the eye, a nagging suspicion gnawing at the back of his mind.

Meanwhile, Max's intuition prickled with doubt, a nagging sense of unease tugging at his conscience. He couldn't shake the feeling that there was something amiss about Amaan's explanation, a hidden truth lurking beneath the surface. But for now, he chose to remain silent, unwilling to disturb Layla any further with their mounting suspicions.

As the tension in the room reached a boiling point, Layla watched on in silence, her heart heavy with uncertainty and doubt. Despite the facade of normalcy that they tried to maintain, she couldn't shake the feeling that their world was on the verge of unraveling, a storm brewing on the horizon that threatened to consume them all.

In an attempt to ease up the tensed atmosphere, Lexi waved the packet of food in front of Layla, as her bright smile and cheerful demeanor helped to diffuse the tension that had been simmering in the room. "Come on, guys, let's not ruin the mood. Layla needs to eat, and we could all use a break," she said, her voice light and inviting.

With a collective sigh of relief, the group settled down to eat, their conversation flowing easily as they exchanged stories and shared laughter. Layla found herself drawn into the warmth of their camaraderie, the familiar banter and easy companionship easing the weight of her worries.

Amidst the chatter, Zayn's question about Imran's whereabouts caught Layla's attention, stirring a flicker of curiosity in her mind. "Imran, as in your brother Imran?" she asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

The room fell silent as Zayn confirmed her suspicions, his expression guarded as he watched her reaction. "You don't remember him as well?"

Layla shook her head, her memory failing her once again as she struggled to recall any encounter with Imran. "No, we've never met," she admitted, a furrow forming between her brows. "You never showed me his picture either."

Zayn moved to retrieve his phone, in an attempt to share a glimpse of his brother with Layla. But Theo intervened, suggesting that they save the discussion for another time when Imran could be present. Reluctantly, Zayn agreed, tucking his phone away as the group returned to their meal.

As the evening wore on, the hospital corridors grew quieter, the steady hum of activity gradually giving way to a hushed stillness. Max, Zayn, and Theo remained steadfast by Layla's side, their presence a comforting anchor in the sea of uncertainty that surrounded her.

Layla's family came and lingered for a while longer, their voices low as they exchanged quiet words of encouragement and support. With a final round of hugs and well wishes, they bid her farewell, promising to return in the morning with renewed hope and determination.

As they departed, the girls— Iqra, Shifa, and Lexi— followed suit, their laughter and chatter a fleeting echo in the empty halls. Yet amidst their departure, one absence lingered like a shadow: Amaan. He left way long back before everybody else, claiming he needs to run some errands.

As Amaan's departure hung in the air, a palpable tension settled over the room. Max, Zayn, and Theo exchanged knowing glances, their skepticism mirroring each other's thoughts. They understood all too well the absurdity of Amaan's claim—after all, in their privileged world of wealth and privilege, the idea of running errands was a foreign concept reserved for their elite class

In their affluent households, where servants catered to their every need, the notion of Amaan stepping out to handle menial tasks was nothing short of preposterous. His excuse crumbled under the weight of their collective disbelief, exposing the facade of lies that he had woven in his attempt to distance himself from Layla.

But despite their shared incredulity, they chose to remain silent, unwilling to disturb Layla with their suspicions. For they knew that she deserved to cling to whatever shreds of normalcy remained in her world, her fragile state of mind unable to bear the weight of their doubts and accusations.

And so, with heavy hearts and clenched fists, they watched as Amaan slipped away into the night, his departure a bitter reminder of the deceit that had tainted their once idyllic world.

They chose to let him go, unwilling to prolong his presence in Layla's life a moment longer. For they knew that Layla deserved better than the empty promises and hollow apologies that Amaan offered, her heart deserving of a love that was true and sincere.

And so, as the night stretched on and the hospital settled into a restless slumber, Layla remained cocooned in the warmth of her friends' love and devotion. And though the road ahead was fraught with challenges and uncertainty, she found solace in the knowledge that she was not alone, her journey illuminated by the unwavering support of those who stood by her side.

* * * * *

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading! Wishing you a nice and lovely day ahead!<3
Make sure to vote if you liked the chapter!<33

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

98.6K 1.2K 54
Your just an normal 17 year old girl and your name is y/n, your brother is Alvaro, when you was 10 your parents abandon y'all, ever since Alvaro has...
96.9K 1.5K 18
A random collection of oneshots for pretty much any character from any Aphmau series. -Characters can be either girl or boy. -Fluff and some angst. ...
19.6K 598 9
This story is about a sleepyhead Genuis who die after his college graduation and reincarnated in the world of "Classroom of the elite". In this story...
14.7K 631 56
After the war things quite down and Liam is left to defend beacon hills without Scott. When a certain someone arrives back in town trouble starts to...