Femboys x Male Reader Lemons

By Aedel6

Stories where you get the bussy. More

Requests
Rich Closet Femboy x Servant Male Reader Lemon
Succubi Cumsluts Genderbent Rias and Akeno x Male Reader (Lemon)
Asuramaru (Ashera) x Male Reader (Lemon)
Femboy Gwen Stacey x Male Reader (Lemon)
Astolfo x Male Reader (Lemon)
Goth Femboy x Athlete Male Reader (Lemon)
Genderbent Femboys Yang and Blake x Male Reader (Lemon)
1920s Femboy OCs x Male Reader (Lemon)
Femboy Fox Mccloud x Arctic Fox Male Reader (Lemon)
Genderbent Grayfia Lucifuge x Male Reader (Lemon)

Femboy Bully x Male Reader (Lemon)

6.3K 109 15
By Aedel6

Name: Ren
Description: Has pale skin, blonde hair with pink highlights, and gray-blue eyes. He likes to dress like a gyaru, with a wavy side ponytail and bangs. He wears cute bracelets and has painted nails.

(Y/n)'s POV

My life is hell! You see, I go to an all boys school. Because of that, the students are starved of female attention. That's why they worship the feet of the school's femboy Madonna, Ren. He's the closest thing to a girl here, so everybody is obsessed with him. He relishes in the spotlight, looking down on everyone like peasants. But he treats me worse. As nothing more than a slave. It started off with him making fun of my weight and my anime hobby, but it escalated from there, with him threatening to turn everybody against me if I didn't do as he says. Because of this, I grew to despise him. Well.... Mostly. Like the others, I do lust after him. Especially since I love femboys. Even more so gyaru femboys. Ren's just my type. Too bad he's a little devil in disguise.

After month's I had it being his pack mule. So, I decided to confront him. "I'm tired of being your slave. I'll take part in the next tryouts and make you mine!" For those confused, the tryouts are a biannual event that Ren runs. Whoever passes can get the right to become his boyfriend. But no one has ever passed. Which is why in response, Ren just laughed. "Like a fat weeb could ever meet my standards! Sure, I'll let you join the tryouts, just to see you humiliate yourself!" Everyone laughed with him, all doubting me as well. I'll prove them wrong. Summer break began and I worked on changing myself. I exercised everyday, losing pounds. Within two weeks, I had lost all my excess fat, but that wouldn't be enough. I continued until I was satisfied with my body.

The next thing I did was study up on fashion. I read all the latest male fashion magazine's I could find. I went on a shopping spree and bought the most popular clothing at the moment. Self doubt filled me as I looked in the mirror. Was I good enough? It was only after overhearing some girls talking about how hot I was that I gained some self-confidence. Sadly, the only thing I couldn't improve was my wallet. Ren has made it clear he wanted to date someone with cash so he can be spoiled like the pretty princess he is. All I can hope for is that I'm hot enough to drive him mad with lust. That's probably the only way I can get him to overlook the fact that I'm broke. Especially after the gym fees and shopping spree. Regardless, I mentally prepare myself for battle as I return from Summer break.

Ren's POV

Summer break was over and everyone knew what that meant. The boyfriend tryouts were on! After school was over, we all gathered outside. Every half year these losers compete for my hand. Seeing them fail is fun, though I hope one day someone worthy might actually come. I genuinely wanted a boyfriend. It's just that someone like me can't just date anybody. Only the best for the school's Madonna! I doubt, though, this time would be any different. But I'm looking forward to one thing, at least. For that pig to fail miserably. He's nuts if he thinks I want anything to do with his sweaty ass. The contestants lined up. That's strange, he's not here. I guess he realized how futile it was to even try to compete. Well, on with the events. First was a fashion show. I'm not gonna date an uggo with no fashion sense.

They each came out in outfits they personally chose for this event. I immediately eliminated five out of the twelve contestants. They were either ugly or dressed horribly. The remaining seven were at least decent. But when the last one came out, I actually got a nosebleed! I didn't get a good look at him before because he was wearing a hoodie with the hood up, but he is the sexiest man I've seen. I shake my head. That wasn't enough. I can't choose one simply because of their looks. So, I pass them and we move on to the next event. The next event was weight lifting. I wanted a manly man. Someone who can sweep me off my feet and protect me. To pass is simple. You have to lift a 500 pound weight and hold it for a minute. Everyone gathered around the weights.

I eliminated another five. Three couldn't even lift it, while the other two couldn't hold it the full minute. The only two left was a billionaire's son and that hot guy. Both managed to lift and hold it for the full minute. Though, admittedly, I was watching the hot guy more, being mesmerized by his abs. God, I would love to feel their firmness with my hands. More blood drips from my nose. I just had to know who he was. I've never seen him before. Is he a transfer student? I ask around and I was shocked by the answer. "That's (Y/n)!" No way! That's impossible! He was an obese pig before! How did he change so quickly?! I'm so confused. I loathed that loser, only seeing him as a useful tool. Yet here I am lusting after him like a bitch in heat! Okay, calm down. There's no way that, admittedly sexy, weeb can pass "that" test. I smile, relieved.

(Y/n)'s POV

The final test was a private one taking place in the classroom. No one was allowed inside besides the remaining two contestants and Ren. To ensure privacy, the windows on the doors were taped over with paper. This was the mysterious final event. The one no one has ever passed. No one knew what it entailed, and those who participated for some reason refused to tell others about it. Regardless, this was make or break, now. My one chance at making that bitch mine! Both me and my opponent stood in front of Ren, waiting for his instruction. "Okay, you two! You've proved yourself in looks and strength, but I need more than that from you. Like anyone else, I... have needs. And so I need to confirm if you have the right parts for the job. So, pull down your pants and show me what you're packing!" Ren stated flustered.

Both me and my opponent were shocked. Wait... This is dick size contest?! No wonder the previous participants kept quiet! The other guy was red, but complied with Ren's order. I couldn't help but peek. He looked about average to the apparent dismay of Ren. I think I heard him whisper, "At least he's rich." He then turned to me, glaring. "You may have... improved yourself, piggy! But I doubt you'll pass this test. Pull down your pants!" So, he did recognize me. I pull down my pants confidently. After all, I have nothing to be ashamed of. Actually, quite the opposite. I did as he said and they gasped in shock. My foot long dick hung from my crotch. Blood spurted from Ren's nose. After wiping the blood from his nose, he composed himself and asked my opponent to leave.

Once he was gone, Ren sat at his desk mumbling to himself. "This can't be happening. Out of all the people to win, why him?!" I frown, even now he's criticizing me? I'm putting an end to that. I grab onto him with my left and lift his chin with my right. "I won fair and square. As such, I want my prize. You will become my boyfriend. Understand me." I stared intensely into his eyes. To my surprise he squeaked and a white liquid squirted through his skirt. Did he just cum from me ordering him around? He was red from embarrassment. Looking away, not wanting to make eye contact, he spoke. "Okay. I guess if you insist." I smirk. I won! "Good. Now the first thing I want you to do is suck on this." I lift my dick towards his face. He nods shyly.

Sex Scene

Ren's POV

I can't believe this... Just a minute ago I would've rejected the very idea of doing it with him. Yet, he's thoroughly become my type. I can't resist him. I can't say no to him. All want to do is follow his orders. And there's another thing perfect about him. He has my dream penis. A foot long, three inches wide. It is uncircumcised and it's jutting with veins all along its length. My hands grabbed onto it, and I began stroking. As I did, the cock's head played peek-a-boo whenever I pulled back the foreskin. I was sure I was doing a great job pleasuring him, but it seemed not enough. He grabbed my head and pierced the hole between my lips.

I gagged as he forced his way down my tight throat. It was difficult fitting something so large. But he didn't care. He was busy feeling absolute ecstasy. Right now, it didn't matter if I could breathe, his desires come first and foremost. And I'm okay with that. Despite my struggle, I was actually enjoying this. What am I? Some kind of masochist? But I couldn't deny it. Even though I wasn't touching any of my erogenous zones, I was leaking cum out of my penis. That's just how turned on I am. If it feels this good already, would I even survive him fucking me? I was honestly getting scared, yet at the same time excited.

(Y/n)'s POV

How the mighty have fallen. The school princess that once looked on all of us was reduced to a cock hungry slut. And the best part is, he appears to be loving it. That clouded look in his eyes shows how lost in lust he has become. How does it feel to be mouth fucked by the former piggy you loathed so much, Ren? I bet you never saw us doing this, but now, well shall do this everyday. If I want a blowjob, you will give me one. If I want to suck your nipples, you will take off your shirt and bra so I may suckle on them. And if I want to fuck that bussy of yours, you will lean over to present your ass to. The thought of what I wanted to do to him pushed me through climax.

I came so much, cum was leaking from his lips and nostrils. I grin at my achievement. The smug face filled to the brim with my jizz. I pull out and he collapses onto the ground, desperately heaving for air. I know he's exhausted, but I don't care. I waited all this time and I won't wait any longer. I stick three fingers into his mouth, lubing them with spit and cum. Then I worked them in one at a time, stretching out his hole. It was already gaping, showing just how desperate he was to get buttfucked. After he's sufficiently loose, I my cock's head at his entrance and I forced my way in. He screamed in ecstasy as he prematurely shot his load.

Ren's POV

Oh my fucking god! I've played with my ass before using a dildo, but I've never took something this large inside me before. The pain of the gigantic intrusion makes me yelp, but it doesn't take long until I first feel the pleasure of having my prostate squished by the immense size of his dick. My mind starts fading. Only focusing on the delightful sensation coming from my asshole. This is amazing! At this point trade in everything for this. I don't care anymore if he was once a fat weeb. I don't care if he's not rich. All that matters now is getting pounded by him each and everyday. Nothing else concerns me anymore.

"I think it's time for us to tell everyone that you're mine." He stated boldly, carrying me to the window. He made me lean against it so everybody outside could see, which they did. I heard gasps of shock from outside. No! Everyone can see us! But (Y/n) only increased his pace, further aroused by our audience. As much as I was embarrassed, I was no better than him. Squirts of jizz leaked from penis. As he fucked me, my penis rocked back and worth, spreading my cum on the floor, wall, and the window. I can tell he's getting close. He's jackhammering into me like a beast. We came together as he filled my bowels and I spray the window white.

(Y/n)'s POV

Ren took a one eighty after that. He was madly in love with me and couldn't live without me. He does whatever I tell. If I want a drink or food, he gets some for me. If I want money, he'll give it to me. And if I want his body, he'll give it to me. My life is heaven!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 3.5K 20
this will be a range of creepypastas x male reader one shots or fluff and shit like that.
19K 118 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
18 0 9
Currently in the process of rewriting this but if yall wanna read an unfinshed shitty love story then you'll like this:33
305K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...