Caged

By anu_adaydremer

This is story about a girl whose name is Tara mehra , she is so beautiful and hardworking she always think ab... More

Aesthetic
Family.
chapter 2. betrayed
chapter 3.pain
chapter 4 first day
chapter 5.carring abha
Chapter 6. New friends
chapter 7. guilty gayatri
chapter 8 . she is innocent
chapter 9. chance ?
chapter 10. shopping.
chapter 11 . understandings
chapters 12 anniversary
chapter 13. jealousy
chapter 14 . priya
chapter 15. broken
chapter 16. past
chapter 17. happiness
chapter. 18 caring
chapter 19 . OFFICE
chapter 20. success
chapter 21 . party
chapter 22 . Beautiful night

Chapter . 1 marriage

67 6 2
By anu_adaydremer

Author pov.

It was a wedding hall were some are sad some are happy , mostly girl's are sad  because there prince charming was going to marry , they hate the bride because she snatch there prince and the groom was not other than , a biggest tycoon  " AYUSHMAN AGNIHOTRI".

It was silent marriage because our Ayushman don't like noise and he want this marriage in secret so no know , expect some workers , family members and some important client was present there .

He was sitting in mandap waiting for his bride , his face was expressionless  in fact he was not interested in this marriage but for his mother sake he get ready marriage , sitting over mandap he was  using his phone and checking his email , when priest said

" Kanya ko bulaya jaye muhurta ka time hota ja raha hai "

(The girl should be called, the auspicious time is being worked out)

Ayushman don't like waiting for anyone he really angry this movement and just want complete these marriage as soon as possible .

When he saw bride enter in hall wear her red lengha

As she entered everyone was confused and little surprised because she did her veil and a women in 30 said

" Hamare yaha ye revaj hai ki shadi ke pehle ladki apna ghunghat niche hii rachiti hai , jab tak apne sasural na Chali jaye "

(It is our custom here that the girl keeps her veil down before marriage, until she goes to her in-laws' house.)

They all nodded and made bride sit next to Ayushman and priest started chanting mantras.

The bride was not happy in fact she was snobing , she was afraid and shivering because her life was going to take a big turn , which change her life whether she will broke herself or get repaired by her in law .

Ayushman was sitting there while hearing her snobing some time , he was little shock because who will cry when she is going to marry a biggest tycoon .

When priest called her father and said to do kanyadan of bride and groom .

A man in 40th came and did the kanyadan and priest made them stand for pheras

Everyone was showering flowers over them and giving blessings for there new life .

After completing pheras priest said to put vermillion in her portion and tie mangalsutra, to which he did and some vermillion fall over her nose and she started snobbing more and as her life get turned now she is someone's wife , daughter in law, bhabhi , and many more duties came over her shoulder .

She know the meaning of marriage , it is pure bond ,
She know what she have to in future .

They both took blessings from priest than their elders .

It was vidai time , when she run towards her room and pick up a photo frame and attached that photo frame towards her heart and burst into cry after sometime she wash her tears and take that photo with her and went downstairs and feel a hateful gaze  our her , she ignored that and went towards them and started doing rituals .

(A/N. I don't know about vidai ritual as there are many way we do vidai )

She was not sad because she is living her family , she was sad because where she was living it was her house and her childhood memories with her parents , she didn't hug anyone she was just standing and reminding her memory with her parents and happy moments them and some one hug her and mutured something in her ears .

" Acche se bol rahi , nak maat katvana waha ja kar samjhe aur jo kuch bhi puche sacch batna , samjhi ye nahi "

( i am telling you nicely , don't cut our nose after reaching there and whatever they will ask give them right answer )

" Ahh" she cried in pain and nodded in yes because the women whose name is Savita pinch her over her arms and dig her nails in her arms .

She went and sit in car when she feel presences next to her and she know who was the person , he was her husband , she even don't know name of groom .

She was just sitting there and snobing while holding her photo frame in her hand and drift in sleep .

Ayushman was working when , he hear snobing noise , he was literally getting irritated due to this but can't say anything , so silently started doing his work .

After some time he didn't feel any sound , he got know that she must slept so he started working.

It has been 3 hours since they are travelling after car stop in front of big gate and Ayushman made his way towards door , without looking at her  .

She was sleeping when she feel someone taping her shoulder, open her eyes and reality hit her that she married and muttered "thankyou" and put her leg down from car due her long veil she can't see that .

She made her way towards main gate of the house , while thinking whether here she get love or hate from now her house is only this .

She stands next to Ayushman and his mother did Arti and put kasla and Alta plate for griha pravesh .

She took everyone blessings and his mother came to open her veil and when she look at her , she stunned  looking at her face .

That's for today
Thank you

all picture belong to google 

If there is grammatical mistake sorry for that.

Author

Anu 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 4.6K 15
serein (n.) fine rain falling from the sky after a sunset in which no clouds are visible. Wang Yibo hits the bottom line in his life while Xiao Zhan...
1.2M 28.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
17.7K 412 22
Elena has a younger twin, Samathea Gilbert, they get along very well, but get this, she the doppelganger of Katherine's twin sister, Mary Ann. find o...
194K 3.7K 41
These are one shots on the guys from the game Obey Me. Many will be with reader or MC. I will make sure to add if the reader or MC is female or male...