And Icarus Looked Straight In...

By TheIzzy101

Waking up in a world of blood, death, and monsters. It wasn't exactly what Jordan expected. But as time wore... More

🚫WARNING:READ BEFORE STARTING🚫
Prologue - The Waking
1 - The Castle
2 - The Kitchen
3 - The Sorrow
4 - The Fear
5 - The Reveal
6 - The Meeting
7 - The Feeling
8 - The Words
9 - The Feathers
10 - Gold
11 - Storm
13 - Crows
14 - Test
15 - Curiosity
16 - Walk
17 - Questions
18 - Hidden
19 - Under The Surface
20 - The Crows Call
21 -You Are Real
22 - Ashes To Ashes
23 - Once Was Lost
24 - Now I'm Found
25 - Heal What's Hurt
26 - Spread Your Wings
Epilogue - May The Living Prosper

12 - Trust

37 6 0
By TheIzzy101

(A/N: warning for smut in this chapter)

==============================

[1 Day Later]

"Jordan? Are you still awake?" Alina said from the other side of the door.

Jordan, at the moment, was fiddling with the bandages wrapped around her wing. It was recommended that she not move it at all, which was incredibly frustrating considering she didn't know what to do with her wing. She couldn't fold it against her back because that would mean bending it. She couldn't even pull it up very far without it making walking through doorways more impossible than it already was. So now it was dragging behind her and her feathers were dirtying. She didn't know why that annoyed her so much.

"Y-yes...." She called out to the maid.

The door opened and the maid walked in holding Jordan's newest set of clothes. She shakily stood herself up, careful not to lift her arms too much and avoid irritating her shoulders.

"I wanted to escort you to the Lady's private bathing chamber today. She gave you special permission to use it. You'll have to bathe yourself alone today because only a select few maids actually have permission to be on that side of the castle. And I will be busy today. I hope that's alright with you." Alina informed her.

Jordan gave a slow and confused nod, but one thought kept repeating in her mind.

'What is the....private bathing chamber?' She thought.

-

Jordan needed to remind herself at every single moment that she was still in a castle. They have lavish rooms, no matter how old school. So as she glanced around the room, she still found herself shocked by the beautifully carved statues surrounding the large in-ground bathtub that was filled to the top with water. On the side, sat a strange looking bottle of something next to a few folded washcloths and a bar of soap. She followed the maids movements as she set down the fresh folded clothes on the table at the opposite end of the room.

"There. Use the concoction in that bottle to clean your hair, and the soap and washcloth to clean your body. Make sure to remove your bandages before getting in, including the one on your wing. Soaking the injuries under cloth like that could cause an infection. You can leave your dirty clothes on the floor here and someone will be by to pick them up later. I'll come check in on you when I'm done and help you redress and put fresh bandages on you." The maid said, making her way back to the door.

Jordan nodded thankfully and didn't even get another word out before the woman left in a hurry. The head maid always seemed to be moving from place to place at every point. She always looked exhausted as well. Perhaps that just came with the job, but she imagined that it couldn't possibly be easy.

The angel slowly turned towards the large bath of water. The water was so clear that she could see her reflection in it. Her own crystalline eyes stared back at her. She sighed as she realized a bit of a dilemma she found herself in. She couldn't lift her arms up too far due to her wounds, and getting her shirt off her body regularly was always a hassle on her own because of her wings. And even now, one of her wings was practically useless. How on earth was she supposed to do this?

Jordan decided to start off small and slowly pulled her injured wing closer to herself. She slowly began to unwrap the bindings on her wing, relieved when her feathers were no longer crunched up. They had to stitch together the hole in her wing since the arrow had punctured through to the other side. It still hurt it slightly to move, but it was getting better. Now back to the problem at hand. She attempted to lift her shirt up but was immediately stopped by the pain in her shoulders. One more time, and the same thing happened. She groaned in annoyance.

Were these wings a blessing or a curse?

As Jordan was wallowing in self-doubt, she didn't notice the faint sound of buzzing filling the room. That is, until she noticed the very obvious swarm of flies that were now circling her body. She gulped and took a step back until she saw Bela appear in front of her. The blonde vampire had a curious look on her face as she glance around before her eyes settled on Jordan. The angel felt like a piece of meat being sized up by a lion. The girl was eyeing her rather intensely.

"Going for a bath, cutie? I'm surprised they're letting you do this on your own. I can tell your wounds aren't fully healed yet." The blonde woman said, stepping closer.

Jordan didn't step back. Despite the intimidating aura, she didn't sense any danger. She knew Bela wouldn't do anything to her without warning. At least, nothing too bad. Bela was the most understanding of her circumstances, and even the most gentle with her intimate touches. Daniela was also gentle, but she was just too unpredictable sometimes and forgot that she wasn't supposed to be touching Jordan too much. And Cassandra was....Cassandra.

"Do you maybe need help? I'm no maid, but I can help you undress yourself if it hurts you to do so by yourself. I promise I'll do my best to keep my hands under control." Bela said, her voice dropping to a sultry tone.

Upon hearing that, Jordan's face flushed red. She was used to Cassandra being flirty with her at every opportunity, but Bela wasn't usually one that dug this deeply. Looking into the vampires eyes, she found herself drawn in like the tide to the moon. Her heart began to speed up, and the only thing she could think of was 'yes'. Yes. Yes yes please.

'God, Jordan! Get yourself together!' She scolded herself mentally.

"I-I...do you....actually want to help?" Jordan asked cautiously.

If she was going to get clean at some point, she needed help getting this damn shirt over her head and off her wings. While she wished one of the maids could help her, Bela was the next best option compared to the unpredictability of the other two sisters. She wasn't in a place to be refusing help.

"Of course, cutie. I know it must be hard to be suddenly living with something you're not used to, so I'll lend you a hand if you actually need it." The woman offered, her words surprisingly genuine.

Jordan did need the help. She couldn't really do this on her own. So, she gave a slow nod and averted her eyes to the ground quickly. She could see Bela hesitate before moving in front of her. The vampire grabbed the edges of Jordan's shirt and slowly began to lift it over her head. But despite this, when she looked back at her, Bela's eyes still had yet to leave her face. She wasn't staring at her exposed stomach or anything like that. She was just looking into her eyes with such an intensity that she couldn't look away.

What broke their contact was Jordan soon needing to lift her arms up in order to make it easier to get the shirt off. Bela did manage to pull it up and over her head. There was a bit of struggle when trying to free her wings, which led to her injured one aching. Still, the shirt came off and now it left her chest bare. She didn't have a bra for obvious reasons of irritating injuries. And this wasn't the first time she's exposed herself to the blonde woman so.

"Let me help with these too. Try not to squirm too much, okay?" Bela said, appearing back in front of her and placing a hand against the bandages on her shoulder.

Jordan gulped, and gave a shaky nod. The blonde woman slowly and sensually began to unravel the bandages around her should blades. They slowly dropped to the ground in a pile, and once her wounds were exposed to the air, she found herself shivering. Almost out of instinct, she stepped closer to the other, as if seeking out the warmth she didn't need and the other didn't have. Nonetheless, when the final bandage dropped, Jordan now stood staring up at the girl. She was completely enraptured.

"Did you need help with your pants too, cutie? Or were you capable of that on your own?" Bela asked with a seductive purr.

The angels face flamed immediately. She had forgotten about that part. Exposing her lower half was much different than her upper body. It was one of the most sensitive parts of her body and to just expose herself in front of this girl now was....terrifying. Maybe. But she also felt something euphoric about the thought. Why did it excite her? Did she want Bela to see her like that?

While Jordan was lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice just how close Bela had gotten to her. That is, until she felt two fingers hook beneath the waist of her pants and underwear as well. Her heart stuttered and her breath caught in her throat as the sensation sent many horrible feelings and muffled memories through her mind. But a gentle touch on her face made her thoughts come to a pause before they could get any worse. She found herself looking into Bela's gentle gaze. She found no malice there. No evil gaze of someone wanting to exploit her to fulfill their own desires.

"Eşti frumoasă, Jordan. Stay with me here. I can feel your pulse growing quicker. I'm not going to hurt you." Bela said, her face growing softer. "Let me help you."

Without a single doubt in the world, Jordan believed her. Perhaps the excitement and fear were clouding her judgement, but she wholeheartedly believed in Bela's words. She whimpered and pushed herself closer when she felt the taller woman slowly pull down her pants. The light fabric easily slid down her legs, along with her underwear, leaving her completely bare for the other women. When Bela pulled back, she found herself panicking slightly and trying to cover herself using her good wing. But an arm stopped said appendage from moving.

"Don't be scared. Please don't hide from me. I think you look extraordinary." Bela whispered, trailing her eyes over Jordan's body.

This felt different. Jordan didn't feel like she was going to get hurt. She could feel how genuine Bela's words were. She felt good. She never imagined it would feel good. Her wings flapped in surprise when she felt the hand placed against her stomach. She hissed as she felt pain shoot up her injured wing. It was still hanging limply behind her, but these sensations were making her react involuntarily. Her body was burning. Not with fear. But with desire. She craved Bela's touch more.

"I can feel your heart racing, Jordan. I can smell your arousal too. Your body wants me, but do you? Would you allow me the honor of repenting after getting you so worked up?" The vampire asked, pressing herself closer as her hand traced the brand mark on Jordan's body.

'Yes. Yes yes yes please yes oh god please yes I'll do anything-' She thought desperately.

Jordan's thoughts were muddled together and all she could think about was the girl in front of her without realizing it, her good wing moved forward and wrapped around Bela's back and all but pulled the girl as close as she physically could be. The blonde woman chuckled at the gesture.

"Y-yes....please...." Jordan hated how many times her voice broke with those few words, but she couldn't stand it any longer.

The area between her legs was uncomfortably cold, and horribly wet. She needed something. She needed anything. She needed this woman to touch her. Perhaps her desperation was overly obvious, because Bela gave her an amused smiled and leaned down slightly. Their lips were only centimeters apart, so tantalizingly close. More. She needed more.

"Then leave everything to me, my angel. I'll make this quick because I'm technically the one at fault for this." Bela whispered before crashing their lips together.

It was nothing like the kisses shared before. This one was so powerful that Jordan found herself being forced backwards until her back hit the wall. She didn't even have time to cry out in pain as her shoulder wounds hit the patterned wall. She didn't even care at that point. With their tongues tangling together and their saliva trading back and forth. Not to mention that her tongue kept scraping against Bela's fangs. All she could taste was blood and nothing more. And still, she didn't care.

A firm touch trailed down her body and the further it got, the more her lingering fear started to grow. Kissing Bela meant that she couldn't see what she was doing or where she was about to touch. Her body began to squirm slightly as she started panicking. But Bela soon pulled back and the broken kiss made Jordan confused.

"Eyes on me, Jordan. Nothing else but me. I already said I wasn't going to hurt you. I'll treat you better than any human could ever dream of." Bela reassured her.

Before Jordan could get a word out, she felt the hand dip between her legs. She yelped in surprise and her wings began to move frantically to hug them both. She couldn't even think about the pain. She wrapped her arms tightly around Bela and buried her face in the taller woman's neck. The hand remained still for a moment, but soon, she felt the fingers teasing around her entrance and just barely giving her any stimulation from her oversensitive body. It was almost torturous. She whimpered and moaned into the vampires pale skin. God why did so little feel so good?!

"Careful there. If you keep making noises like that, I might be tempted to take a bite." Bela whispered, a growl escaping her throat.

And still, Jordan didn't care. Instincts began to override and she attempted to grind against Bela's hand, trying her best to get any kind of friction at all. But she didn't have to wait any longer as an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her close. They she felt two fingers plunge deeply inside of her. And she wasn't exaggerating. They went so far in that it hit a spot in her that made her moan cut off halfway and her voice get stuck in her throat.

"Ah-!! B-Bela!!" She whined as she clung to the girl.

"Shhh. It's okay. It's okay. Just focus on me. Focus on what I'm doing. And focus on how I'm making you feel. Nothing else." Bela said, pulling back and capturing Jordan's lips again.

Jordan groaned against the girl mouth as she felt those dexterous fingers moving inside her. With each pump of her hand, a moan escaped her mouth only to be swallowed up by Bela's own. There were so many things happening at once and she couldn't think at all. She could feel a familiar sensation building up in her stomach. Like a squeezing that was about to let go. She was definitely close. She pulled away, gasping for the air she didn't need.

"M-more...more....p-please please-" She begged, voice breaking.

"I know. Leave everything to me. Brace yourself, cutie." The blonde woman whispered.

The angels next words were cut off as she felt another finger push deeply inside herself before all three of them curled inwards, hitting just the right spot for a choked scream to escape from her throat. She threw her head back and clenched her teeth as she squeezed her eyes shut. If that wasn't enough to send her over the edge, the firm press against her clit certainly was. She cried out in pleasure as she came, throwing almost her full weight against the other and clinging to her for dear life.

She could feel her fluids spilling down her legs, much to her own embarrassment. But she was in such a state of euphoria that she didn't really focus on it. The fingers inside her body continued to slowly pump back and forth, making sure she fully brought her orgasm to an end. She heard a soft 'hm' before those fingers pulled out of her body, eliciting one final groan from her.

Jordan's legs felt weak. She was clinging to Bela with her limited remaining strength, trying her best to not completely collapse on the ground. Any previous wounds were immediately forgotten as she tried to clear the haze from her mind.

"Are you still with me, Jordan? You can hang onto me for support. I think I might've gone a bit overboard so you'll have to forgive me." Bela said, holding the girl up with two arms around her waist.

"I-it was good...it was good...really good....." Jordan breathing out, trying to regain her composure.

"Is that so? That's good to hear. It's been quite awhile since I've done that. Never thought I'd have the opportunity to do that with an angel." Bela said, chuckling before her expression softened slightly. "Here. Let's get you into the bath. You'll need to clean up after that."

Jordan's face grew red as she realized that she was still dripping from her core. Her legs were starting to regain some of their strength as she let Bela led her towards the steps of the bathtub. She took one step into the warm water, and then another. But she soon realized that Bela wasn't moving forward anymore.

"I can't go too far in there, cutie. Large amounts of liquid means I can't maintain my form. And I'm sure I'm much more appealing to you when my body is in one piece, right?" Bela asked, her voice giving a sultry tone.

Jordan nodded slowly, the tease going completely over her head as she carefully separated herself from the other. She gripped the ground around the tub for dear life as her body disappeared under the water. She was still trying to recover, and the resistance of the water against her body wasn't helping her. She made it to the edge, and ended up having to drape her arms and part of her upper body over the side. Her bad wing had already fully submerged in the pool of water. It felt nice to have the water running between her feathers.

She extended her second wing and slowly laid it down in the water as well. This felt nice. She felt so light. It was like the water was relieving the remaining tension in her body. Looking over to the side, Jordan spotting Bela walking around towards the spot that she was currently leaning on. To her own surprise, the blonde vampire sat herself down a few feet away. Jordan averted her eyes to the side to avoid looking up the girls dress when she was shifting her legs.

"Feeling good, Jordan?" She asked, holding a hand out towards the angel.

Jordan reached out with her own hand and placed it on top of Bela's. They laced their fingers together and she felt her heart grow warm at the gesture. She had no doubt that this was the most gentle she's ever been treated during or after sex. And considering she could barely stand afterwards, that was saying something. The angel slowly nodded her head, flush creeping up her neck. That felt great. Much better than she expected it to.

"I'm glad. Now you can relax. I'll be here if you need me. Or, I can go if you want." Bela said, smiling.

The brunette girl found herself staring at the woman. A thought crossed her mind, and her curiosity began to creep up as she glanced at their joined hands.

"Um...do you....feel...pleasure?" Jordan asked, trying to find the right words. "I mean...um...p-physically."

Bela seemed momentarily confused by the question, but a solemn and almost regretful expression made its way onto her face. Sensing that she might've hit a nerve, Jordan squeezed the girls hand in a reassuring and apologetic manner. She already had an apology ready to go but was stopped by the squeeze of her hand that she got in return.

"If you're wondering if you can return the favor, I'm afraid it's not the same. I suppose in a sense, we can feel pleasure. We feel excited when we eat flesh or drink blood. Those emotions aren't fake. But when it comes to physically feeling pleasure, it's not the same. It's...muted. Hazy. Nonexistent." Bela said, lifting her free hand.

Jordan watched said hand slowly separate into the same flies that she's seen them turn into before. Then they came together all at once and took the shape of her hand again.

"When I touch things, I can feel them like a normal person. When I'm hurt, I feel the pain, but when it comes to pleasure, there's only so much I can feel. Like how I brought you through waves of pleasure, which are responses your body gives the mind to feel. But for me...if you were to touch me, I would be able to feel you touch me, but the best I would be able to do is force myself to mimic great pleasure." Bela said, sighing as she turned her gaze off to the side. "I assume it's the same with my sisters. That's why we crave touch. Why we crave blood. We chase after the only things we can feel without a doubt, so we can keep feeling them more and more."

Jordan looked down at their locked hands. Hearing what Bela said....was certainly sad. Depressing almost. But it explained why the girls were so needy for touch. It also kind of explains why they wanted to touch her so much. Giving her pleasure must've been the closest thing to pleasure they themselves could experience.

"I'm....sorry..." she murmured.

"Don't apologize, cutie. That's just how it is. Besides, we aren't a bunch of sex freaks, so it doesn't affect us much. My sisters mostly just chase the high of a good hunt, and they're satisfied." Bela explained as she looked off to the side, her expression almost fond.

Still, Jordan felt bad. Their inability to feel certain things led them to craving the things they could feel. Touch, hunger, excitement. That's probably a major factor of why they were so....murderous. Cassandra's hunger. Daniela's touchiness. And Bela's frustrations. She wished she could help them. But there wasn't anything she could do. How could she help them?

"Don't give me that face, Jordan. We've been living like this for many many years. We're all but used to it. It does get frustrating at times, but thanks to you, it's easier to forget." Bela explained, leaning down and placing a chilling kiss on the back of Jordan's hand.

The angel shuddered at the sensation. In a way, she almost felt like she could relate to these girls on some level. She had her own frustrations about being unable to feel certain things towards humans, the very species that she once was. She felt nothing but pity for them, when she should be feeling anger, or sadness, or anything. She wanted to feel for them, but she couldn't. But who knows if that compares to decades of twisted emotions.

As Jordan's thoughts began to spiral further and further, a gentle touch on her face had her redirecting her focus to the blonde woman in front of her. Looking deeply into those yellow eyes, she found comfort. She found peace. All bad thoughts that had previously been creeping up the back of her mind had gone completely silent. Her body was at ease, despite the wounds on her back that were being soaked by the water. Her wings trembled happily, reacting in turn to Jordan's own joy.

"Well....I think....you guys are fine....just the way you are...." The girl said, tilting her head slightly to the side with a small smile.

Bela looked back at her with slightly wide eyes, but then her expression softened tenfold.

"Thank you." The vampire whispered.

Both of them were silent for a few minutes after that. They became completely lost in one another's eyes, and were consumed by the peaceful feeling that came with it. They were both so distracted by each other that they failed to notice the pure-white halo that was flickering in and out of existence above Jordan's head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 507 10
Y/N, kidnapped at birth by Lady Dimitrescu and her daughters. She was supposed to just be yet another unwilling test subject for the Cadou and Megamy...
330K 11K 46
Y/N woke up in a strange village, a man named "Ethan Winters" finds her laying on the ground and decides to take her with him to find his daughter...
4.5K 259 7
Driven by an unwavering determination, Mother Miranda embarked on an arduous quest spanning years, consumed by her desire to resurrect her beloved da...
23.3K 852 18
Alexandria Frost knew the rumors of the great castle above the village, ever since the day she was born. She knew that she was never supposed to go n...