I love you [Hanbin | B.I]✓

By daijyobu

[still editing] ❝If everybody isn't perfect, then I've found this one guy. He have dementia.❞ the 1st book a... More

Married to him
The day I swore to be his angel
One choice
I miss you
When people changed
Trying to hold
I cannot changed it
The fiery memory
Are we strangers?
We are now strangers
Epilogue PT.1
Epilogue PT.2

Started a new life

4.7K 236 20
By daijyobu

_______________________________
In a way, the journey was short.❞; Jinhyeong.
______________________________

"Ahh! Hanbin! Put that disgusting thing away from me!! Ahhh!!" I screamed as I sprinted in a circle around the living room. Hanbin was holding a baby Toy Poodle. When I told that I hate any furry animal, it made him teased me even more.

Just like what he did now.

He chuckled along the way for having fun teasing me with that animal. "It's not disgusting noona! Try to touch it! It's cute!" He continued to chuckle cutely.

This hard headed guy!

I stopped for awhile, panting hard because of running for about thousand times around the house.

"Stop it, Hanbin!"

"Noona~" He cooed as I heard his voice getting closer. I quickly spun around but too late...

"No!! Hanbin!!!" I yelled as I fell to the floor with Hanbin on top of me. He laughed as his body shook above me. It took some time for me to realise that.

What the-

His face was really close with mine that our noses literally touched with each other.

My whole body tensed as both of us stared into each other's eyes. Hanbin looked like he took it as a light thing because he was smiling innocently.

I don't know that his face is this flawless... I wonder what kind of product does he use??? What in da whole world, Younhyun, he is freakin natural.

"Noona! Look!" He said which made me broke out off my thought. I looked at my chest where the puppy sat there, wagging its tail cutely. It maybe is cute, but it will not be cute when I touched it!

"Ahhhhhh!!!" I screamed my lungs out and flung the puppy off from me as I pushed Hanbin aside. The puppy yelped in pain. Sorry baby, blame Hanbin for doing that!

I brushed my clothes with the palm of my hands aggressively, feeling disgusted as I kicked my legs on the floor.

"Hanbin!!" I yelled in frustration.

There, there, there. Hanbin with his self laughing his heart out.

"A-A-A-AACHUU!" I sneezed all of sudden. Well, I'm allergic to animal's fur.

"Noona." He stopped laughing abruptly and looked at me, his face looked concern at first but then-

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" He let out a big laughter than before.

"Yah, Hanbin, why?!" I asked curiously.

"Your nose," He laughed then continued, "Hahahahahahaha!"

Huh? My nose? I touched my nose and felt something slimy. Eew. What the-

M.U.C.U.S!!!

I covered my nose, feeling embarrassed soon going to the toilet to wash it, leaving the nonstop snickering guy.

-

"Noona! I miss you!!!" Chanwoo hugged me.

"Where's the other guys?" I released the hug. Chanwoo is like my small brother.

"Yah, yah, yah!" Jiwon called up as he entered the house. Let me introduce ya' to dis amazing beings: Jiwon, Hongseok, Yunhyeong, Jinhyeong, Junhoe, Chanwoo, Donghyuk, Jinhwan, they're all my closest friends. Don't ask me how I got close with such amount of good looking guys. I feel blessed, kidding.

"Noona!~~"

"Yo! Wassup!"

"Yodeongsaengie~"

"My cutie! Wait, I'm cuter."

"Oh, hye guys~" I waved back to them.

"Oh, noona! Is that..." Junhoe peeked behind me only to see Hanbin clutching onto my clothes.

"He is handsome right?" Chanwoo complimented.

"Uwa! Noona! I wanna look! I wanna look!" Donghyuk said out of nowhere. Keen enough to see Hanbin.

I turned around to look at Hanbin. It was as if he was about to cry when Donghyuk tried to touch him. He still haven't get used to new people, the amounts increased probably triggered his fear more.

They already knew that I wanted to marry Hanbin and they appreciated it and supported me. They know that Hanbin isn't normal like them.

"Hello, Hanbin! Nice to meet you!" Donghyuk took out his hand to shake it with Hanbin. Hanbin felt reluctant to do so as he looked at me, asking for help by the look of his eyes. The same look when he met me for the first time.

I shook my head slightly as all of them started to mob around Hanbin. I went to Hanbin before he could burst out crying because of too much new people around.

"Hanbin, they're noona's friends. And do you know what that means? They're Hanbin's friends too... Hanbin, greet them, please..." I said soon giving a begging look to him.

Hanbin then looked to them, then back to me, then back to them, then back to me, "No... They look like lions, noona. What if they're going to bite me?"

"Aca-cuse me?" Junhoe placed his palm on his chest dramatically while the others tried to hold their laughter.

"Hanbin... -_-|| They aren't lions so, they don't bite." I gave him a look.

"Fine." He turned to them and frowned, "annyeong..."

"ANNYEONG!!" They greeted back in a friendly tone except for Junhoe of course because he was still a bit pissed off about Hanbin giving them the resemblance with a lion.

"U-uh." Hanbin became speechless.

"See..." I smiled, "let noona introduce them."

"Seriously, he called you noona?" Hongseok asked.

"Yeah, eventhough I'm younger than him. Is this even still a question, Hing Hong?" I arched my eyebrows.

"I remember, I remember. And stop giving hideous nicknames to me." He nodded while scoffing.

I shrugged off his complaints, "Guys, this is Hanbin, Kim Hanbin. Hanbin, this is Jinhwan hyung, Jiwon hyung, Yunhyeong hyung, Hongseok hyung, Junhoe hyung, Donghyuk hyung, Jinhyeong hyung and Chanwoo hyung." I pointed at Chanwoo for being the last person.

"I'm being called hyung too? I feel old." Junhoe being sassy he was, complained.

"Junhoe..." I shook my head slightly while the others laughed.

"Oh, noona, we're going to have a sleepover here. One night only. And we bought groceries for barbecue tonight!" Yunhyeong told, jumping to a conclusion, without even waiting for my response.

"Wait what?!" I mentally groaned.

-

"No limit gon' touch the sky..." They ended the song simultaneously while doing the barbecue. They composed that song, saying that they will be a singer one day. It's their dream anyway. Singing, rapping, dancing, composing... those are their things. I believe that they will be a great singer one day. I saw it on one of those twinkling stars.

"Guys, look here!" Jinhyeong held a camera, "say hi!"

"Hello there!! I'm Donghyuk!" He waved at the camera.

All of us followed and started to crowd around Jinhyeong, "hye!!" We said in unison.

Hanbin just sat on the folded chair, not wanting to get near to any of us. Donghyuk took the camera from Jinhyeong and went to Hanbin. "Hanbin hyung!~"

Hanbin only sat there blankly as he looked at Donghyuk. Jinhwan followed Donghyuk sat beside Hanbin and took of his white snapback. He wore it to Hanbin's head, "that looks good on you, Hanbin." Jinhwan pat Hanbin's head.

(a/n : the example picture media on above, guys)

How cute.

"Hanbin, look here and say hi!~" Hanbin followed and looked at the camera with that innocent look plastered on his face.

"Wah... What's that? He looks like me." Hanbin asked and turned to Donghyuk, pointing at the camera. I only watched them and chuckled quietly, Hanbin looks like he already started to get comfortable with them.

Donghyuk laughed, "this is a camera, Hanbin. it's recording us. That's you, Hanbin."

"Is it? Uwa..." Hanbin's eyes were wide as saucers.

After barbecuing, laughing, chattering together, we tidied all of the things. Some of them were still having a good talk with Hanbin. Good thing is that Hanbin already got used to being around them now.

-

"Goodnight babydeul~" Yunhyeong said before he drifted to his dreamland.

"Goodnight~"

I switched off all of the lamps in the living room before going to check on Hanbin whom was already fast asleep earlier in his room.

I entered his room, the door was left opened.

There he was sleeping with the puppy in his hand. By the sight, it was so cute. How adorable.

His hair formed a messy curtain on his forehead. How handsome... I'm lucky, isn't I?

I went to him and moved his fringe aside, leaning down to give a goodnight kiss on his forehead. Soon, I turned off the night lamp.

I went out from his room and soon closed the door. My room was located just right beside his room. I was smiling stupidly along the way. I don't know why...

I think I'm falling so deeply in love.

Good night, Hanbin...Hope that tomorrow will be good.

_________________________

author: Irira Park ☁️
July 4th, 2015| 1.07 PM
________________________

edited:may 15, 2020 | 01 20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2K 42
Hello guys I am very new in Wattpad 🤧I never write stories before 👉🏻👈🏻so, If I will done any mistakes please try to forgive me🥺🤍🙏🏻becuz eng...
29.7K 531 27
"Hurts me more than it hurts you." "I can't do this..." "This isn't right, none of this is." 19+ Mature - - - - - Start: 08/01/2020 End: 04/18/2022 2...
143K 3.3K 27
Get Ready...SHOWTIME! iKON WELCOME BACK Jinhwan is my bias but I promise to not be biased with the chapter updates~ When I read one shots, I get r...
9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! © luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020