Dark Soul 🐾🦇

By GothNebula

Lila the evil woman that wanted Adrien to love him, he rejected her and she evilly put a curse on him to beco... More

Cursed For Eternity
Ancestor meets Descendant
Nightclub
Claw Noir meets Ladybug
Feeling Cursed
School
Sabrina
Spoiled Brat
Fun Fair
Adrien Agreste
Chloe's Cruelty
Descendants
Abandon Theater
Cemetery
Exposed
Notre Dame
Protecting His Princess
Getting Along
Beauty Divine
Avenge
Murderer
Anti-Protection Potion
Threat
Masquerade Dance
Claw vs Lila
Lila Defeated
Night Protector

Awaken

105 7 1
By GothNebula

Ever since the disappearance of the legendary hero Paw Noir, a new hero known in the 21st century was known as Ladybug who also wielded the magic jewelry just like the legendary hero. She has heard the stories about him and got inspired by his heroics.

Right now she was swinging across the buildings. The city did have a few wars over the century without Paw Noir. Like World War 1 and 2. But of course, the major pandemic of the 21st century started in 2019 when everyone discovered a new virus and was forced to wear masks for two years. But as for now, it was seemingly reduced to a simple disease.

Ladybug passes by the mansion that was built in 1862 by the Agreste family but ever since the disappearance of Adrien Agreste, the Agreste family had no heir and had to pass the will to the Graham de Vanily which will one day be owned to the only descendant Felix Graham de Vanily. Many think he was the spitting image of the supposed late Adrien, only with a slicked-back hairstyle. The same story was still passed through future generations of the disappearance of Paw Noir and Adrien Agreste. Ladybug then goes up to a statue of Adrien. History tells them that he was the perfect son of Gabriel Agreste, the famous fashion designer to create a better future for generations to come by to one day be inspiring artists and even Ladybug herself.

Ladybug looked closer at the statue, "He's such a handsome boy"

Even the park had a statue of Paw Noir, the legendary hero who's ever been beloved by Paris with a kind heart, especially the cat's meow. No one knew what happened when he disappeared, leaving Paris unprotected for over a century. Rumors say that his soul is still around between heaven and earth. But those were just silly rumors for people today to pass this story to future generations.

"If only there was someone like him," Ladybug said.

-

At the abandoned catacombs, a group of grave robbers was interested in stealing ancient old jewelry from old decayed bodies that are now dead old skeletons.

"Big ass rat, man! This is a challenge as we are going into hell" One of them said.

"Hell is where these catacombs haunt intruders," The leader said.

"Just don't awaken the dead from under the 16th century," The robber said.

"There could be some from the late 19th century," Another robber said.

"Quiet!" The leader found a hollow brick wall, "Give me that damn shovel. Something's behind this wall"

"I think a sledgehammer will do better" One goon suggested.

"Whatever. Just smash this wall as hard as you can before we deal with some rat shit again" The leader said.

They smashed the wall down and they saw a coffin lying there.

"Yo! A hidden coffin? Too much secrets of whoever died decades ago" The robber said.

"With chains on the coffin? It's not likely for a person to be buried alive. There's no way" The leader said, wondering why they put chai s around the coffin.

"No one can survive being in a coffin alive. They'll suffocate to death. Or maybe there's no dead body in it" The robber said.

"Whatever or whoever is in the coffin, get it open!" The leader said impatiently.

They took out the crowbars and started to pry the lid open after breaking the chains.

As they did, inside was a young teenage catman who looked dead but not decayed.

"Seriously? A goth punk catman?" The leader glanced.

The robber poked his cheek to be sure it was dead and yet no response, "Impossible. The coffin is very old but he doesn't look decayed"

"Check his pulse again," The leader said.

"I did. No single pulse on him. He's totally dead" The robber said.

"Then grab his ring. I never seen a jewelry like that but that would make millions of money to sell" The leader said.

Just as the robber was gonna grab the ring, a hand gripped his wrist from the supposed dead catman as its eyes opened to reveal purple cat eyes. He hissed hungrily for blood to drink.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" The robber screamed but the catman sinks his teeth in his neck to feed on living blood.

"Holy shit! It's a ZOMBIE!!" The other robber screamed.

"RUN!!" The leader ran.

The undead catman shoved the corpse he fed from aside and looked savage for being in hibernation that long, going after those who released him.

"RAAAAAAAAARGH!!!" He yowled and ran after them.

The robbers were too panicked to see a corpse moving and they could not outrun him. They suddenly couldn't move like some kind of telekinetic energy was stopping them.

"Shit! The hell?!" They tried to move but they were trapped.

The catman moves the robber closer with his powers and bites his neck to feed again, so thirsty for this long he can finally quench his thirst. He held him hard until he was drained. Completely satisfied with his hunger he walks up to the leader.

"Okay! Okay! I didn't mean to awaken your resting place!" The leader cowardly spoke.

"Oh, I think my resting place was like a prison. And for that, you tried to steal my ring that is not yours. I don't like robbers, especially a grave robber like you" The undead catman hissed softly.

"Wait! WAIT! It was just a misunderstanding!" The leader begged for mercy.

"Why should I believe a liar like her and you?" He gripped his chin, "I waited so long to be released so I can get revenge on that bitch who cursed me into a monster!"

"Agh! W-W-What year do you believe it is?! Things h-h-have changed!" The leader stammered.

"1887. What the hell do you mean by things changed?!" Catman asked in anger.

"THE YEAR IS 2024!!! Wh-where you're from! T-T-The world is not like 1887! Please! I swear! It's the honest truth!" The leader quickly told him the truth.

"You're lying!" He sank his fangs to feed again.

"AAAARGH!!! PLEASE!!!! AAAAAH!!!" The leader screamed in pain.

Gulping blood down his throat to feed and as the robber stopped moving, the catman shoved him aside, wiping blood off his lips, and took his chance to leave this place that he recognized.

Making his way to the exit of the catacombs, he saw the city was nothing like his time life as it was but with more lights and no horse wagons but moving wagons, he had never seen before. Thank god it's night or he would burn into ashes in daylight.

Suddenly, his old 19th-century attire altered into a brand-new goth punk style with a spiked cat bell, a leather jacket, leather catsuit, and his whip became a staff.

"Huh? Ooookay. That's new" The catman vampire looked around and people walking around.

"Aaaahhh!!" He quickly moved to the sidewalk from oncoming cars honking. Then got startled by the moving screens like posters on the bulletin boards. People were looking at him strangely to think he was doing a Halloween costume contest.

"What in the world?" He really has no idea what this world is now. He recognized his own city but it was like it evolved over time.

He saw the completed Eiffel Tower standing, Notre Dame as well. He runs into an alley to try to process everything. The grave robber wasn't lying that the city he's in now is no longer his home anymore. Everything changed while he was trapped in the coffin.

"It's the curse by Lila! All these years and I'm stuck in this new world!" He punched a dumpster.

It startled a street cat before it ran off. But then saw the familiar green paw print graffiti art on the brick alley wall.

"It matches my ring" He looks at his ring.

Lila did call him Claw Noir since cats always go savage by scratching with their claws. He remembers being called Paw Noir since he was kind and selfless like soft paws. But now as a vampire, he could only live with the nickname she gave him.

"Claws in" He detransformed and Plagg came out, so hungry for food he had never eaten in over a century.

"Aggghhhh!!!! Whooo!! Finally! Adrien?" Plagg noticed his owner with a new look.

"So good to see you again, Plagg" Adrien was relieved.

"My kitten! That woman cursed you! And what happened to our home?!" Plagg going crazy due to being trapped in that ring for too long.

"I don't know! The person that woke me said the year is 2024. Which means.....I was in hibernation for 137 years! Oh no! The people I know are dead! My father is gone!" Adrien panicked that everyone in his time are all dead and there was no one to talk to but Plagg.

He ran to the cemetery nearby and looked through the tombstones.

A few were born in the 1880s and those died in the 1950s, until he came across his family from his mother's side and then to his father's.

"Here lies Gabriel Agreste" He read the grave, "Father...." He said tearfully that he never got to see what his father went through without him.

"Halt! Who are you?!" A lasso wrapped around him.

"Agh! Hey! It's rude when someone is grieving!" Adrien broke out of the lasso, "And I don't like being interrupted!"

"Whoa! Whoa! I'm sorry, Mr. Graham de Vanily! I thought you were a grave robber!" The woman in a red and black spotted spandex apologized

The vampire raised a brow at why she called him by his late mother's last name. Did that mean there are new descendants of that family?

"Uhhh......remind me what you do in this city?" Adrien does his future relative act.

"I protect the people, inspired by this legendary Paw Noir, Felix," Ladybug said.

"Uhhhh, yes. Of course. Paw Noir was a.....legend. A legend. I suppose a few people remember the story...I mean the history of his heroic deeds" Adrien said, trying to keep it together with his act.

"Yes, including your family. Again, I'm really sorry for catching you. The attire you got is different" Ladybug said.

"Yes, well. Just....I'm just soaking in with my family's.....I mean my ancestors' graves. Except one of them that isn't....well, never had a funeral" Adrien said, knowing that his disappearance did not have a funeral for everyone to think he is dead beyond his time.

"Okay. Well, I better get going" Ladybug said.

Adrien sighed in relief and simply never thought she would take his place as a hero of Paris. If things have changed over the years, then the home he loved is no longer the 19th century and this world he's now living in would be a challenge to adapt. The only place that holds history records is the library. He hopes it hasn't been forgotten or changed over the years.

"I need to know more about Felix," He said.

"Good news is your family breeds new descendants," Plagg said.

"Yeah, perhaps they might know about my father's time without me," Adrien said.

"I suppose the library has all the answers but who knows if this library's rules are the same in your time life," Plagg said.

"It's the only choice I need for answers. Plagg, claws out" He transformed back to Claw Noir.

"Well, walking will spook me too much with this bloody evolved world. Flying will be better. Okay, kitty. Cats don't fly but bats can. Wings, give me wings" He breathes in and out to concentrate since he never flew all his life.

He transformed into a bat and flew to the library. The library did have a few exterior changes but every door was locked. No way in or out. He flies down and transforms back, using his telekinesis to unlock the door from the inside. He opened the door and searched for the book.

Everything was clean and more advanced with strange technology, "I suppose alien technology does exist" He said and went for the history aisle and searched for the year after 1887.

"There it is" He found it.

Scrolling through the pages of Paw Noir saving the day, the complete construction of the Eiffel Tower of 1889, the wars in the 1900s that became saddening in 1917 and 1943 to 2020 pandemic outbreak that killed thousands of lives of a new virus. In 2021 came a miracle when a hero known as Ladybug came to save the day.

"Ladybug? Of course. That woman in a tight skin costume" Claw Noir scoffed and needed to dig deeper into the family tree of his, putting the book away and decided to try their way of searching.

"Hmm?" The strange devil box on the table was like magic, "What sorcery is this?"

"Hey!" The librarian startled him, "How did you get in here?! I'm calling the cops!" She was about to make the call but Claw Noir stopped her and bade her look in his hypnotic eyes.

"Shhhh......It's a library and I command you to search the family tree of the Agreste and show it to me" He commanded.

"Yes sir," The librarian said and used the strange devil moving picture box.

He watched her dragging the toot that looked like a mouse and then typing in the buttons which on the screen that said "Agreste Family Tree" on the strange bar.

It wasn't sorcery but something new than plain writing he'd ever seen.

"The Agreste Family ended when the boy mysteriously disappeared and then willed their fortune to the Graham de Vanily to carry on the legacy. So far the only young descendant in the family is Felix Graham de Vanily" The librarian said in monotone.

Claw Noir takes a look at the photo of the descendant that incredibly looks a lot like him as well as his mother looking just like his late mother.

"Ah, so they do live in the same mansion founded by Gabriel Agreste?" Claw Noir asked.

"Yes, it was given to him right after Adrien died," The librarian said.

"I see. Thanks for the info" He snapped his fingers to release the trance before leaving.

The librarian snapped out of it before she had the chance to see who that strange catman in a badass costume was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 106 29
When she became Guardian 3 years ago and being Ladybug for 6 years since she was thirteen, now at the age of 19 Marinette's life got more stressful a...
9K 123 12
After Volpina defeats Ladybug and Chat Noir, she uses their Miraculous to wish for the life she's always dreamed of. But she should have been careful...
2.8K 154 18
Adrien the vampire always wanted to learn about the human world but humans are enemies to vampire kind. His father forbids him from ever seeing one e...
20 questions By -

Fanfiction

87K 1.8K 11
{completed} "20 questions..." Chat breathed, staring into his Lady's gorgeous eyes. She, however, looked away. She couldn't look at those hopeful gre...