Book 1: The Scarlet Thread (K...

Od Silver-Tigress

Izayoi Tsugikata is a Jounin level kunoichi of the Hidden Leaf Village, with a lost past. She strives to get... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 1
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 2
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 3
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 4
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 44

31 2 0
Od Silver-Tigress

Izayoi's P. O. V:

Kakashi and I enter a large cavern with alcoves and a throne like chair at the back. We stop short as we see Mikoto sitting on it, cheek in hand.

"Mikoto Senju," I growl.

"So you've managed to defeat Arata," He murmurs, looking up at us. "I still won't let you leave this place alive."

"We'll see about that!" Kakashi hisses before taking out a kunai. He throws it at Mikoto who deflects it. He gets to his feet and does hand signs.

"Wind Style: Air Bullets." Mikoto blows out bullets of air which Kakashi instantly copies. I take that chance to change Shoten to my Armadura Fairy sword before I give a wide swing. A massive wave of energy cuts through the cave, but both Kakashi and Mikoto dodge it.

I summon the other sword sand charge for the Senju. He takes out a kunai and we clash blades. A loud clang rings through the air.

"I will destroy that sword, no matter what," He tells me.

I grit back, pushing against him, "I won't let you!!"

I strike Shoten against his kunai a few times before taking a swing at him again. He jumps back and avoids Kakashi leaping out it the ground underneath him just in time.

Mikoto does hand signs. "Earth Style: Stone Column Spear Jutsu. Kakashi instantly copies that Jutsu and they both collide with one another.

"So you copied both of my Jutsus," Mikoto says.

"I won't let you hurt her!" Kakashi growls, brandishing his kunai. He lunges for the older man and swings his knife. Mikoto blocks or deflects it, while taking aim at Kakashi.

He narrowly dodges it.

I slash my sword but Mikoto jerks to the side to avoid it. Kakashi does a set of hand signs.

"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu." Kakashi blows out several mini fireballs but the Senju does his own set of hand signs.

"Water Style: Raging Waves Jutsu," Mikoto says before blowing out water from his mouth. There's a hiss as it comes into contact with Kakashi's Fireball Jutsu.

Kakashi does another set of hand signs. "Water Style: Water Beast Jutsu." A hound forms from the water on the floor and charges for our opponent. It swipes its claws but Mikoto dodges and it swipes them again.

Mikoto dodges once more. The hound then shoots water from its mouth which hits the Yugure leader. He gets thrown back and I feel a surge of triumph.

Mikoto gets to his feet and does hand signs. "Fire Style: Dragon Bullet Jutsu." He forms a large dragon of fire that almost immediately takes out Kakashi's Water Beast Jutsu.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu," Says Kakashi, using the water on the floor to form a dragon that lunges for the fire one. They but heads and there's a violent hiss as they struggle for a few minutes.

Eventually, Kakashi's Jutsu throws Mikoto's away.

Kakashi and the Senju glare at one another.

"Lightning Release: Lightning Blast," Mikoto says as Kakashi copies it, and both shoot lightning from their fingers. The Jutsus collide and cancel each other out.

I swing Shoten at Mikoto but he deflects it with his kunai. I manage to slash his right arm and kick his stomach, forcing him back. He tries to slash at me but I block it with my sword just in time.

I gather green energy into my blade and thrust my sword at him. I strike his side, causing Mikoto to stagger and clutch at it.

I slash at him again, getting his right shoulder.

Just when I go to swing my sword at Mikoto a third time, he slams his hand against my stomach and says, "Lightning Style: Lightning Burst!"

I scream as the lightning crackles through my body.

"Izayoi!" Kakashi exclaims fearfully.

I slump over in pain and that gives Mikoto the chance to send me flying backwards with a powerful kick. I grunt at the pain but I land safely in the arms of my husband.

"You okay, Izayoi?!" Kakashi gasps, but I'd already lost consciousness.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Kakashi feels worry settle in him when his wife loses consciousness.

He gently sets her down and brushes back some hair before he growls angrily, "You'll pay for that."

"The Shoten is a dangerous weapon," The armored man says as Kakashi steps forwards and does hand signs. "It should not be allowed to exist."

Lightning begins crackling in the silver haired man's left hand, sounding like a bunch of birds. Mikoto looks at it curiously, knowing it to be Chidori from the rumours he'd heard.

"Chidori!!" Kakashi shouts, straightening up, before charging at the Yugure leader. He thrusts his hand forward but Mikoto dodges. Kakashi thrusts his hand towards Mikoto again, and again, and again, but the older man dances just put of his reach.

When Kakashi swings it at him again, narrowly missing the man's face, Mikoto rams his elbow into Kakashi's jaw, making him grunt, before he knees him in the side, sending Kakashi sprawling to the floor as the Chidori dies out.

Mikoto looms over Kakashi and holds out his hand. "Bansho Shuryo," He says lowly.

Kakashi's eyes widen as he feels his energy being drained from him. It was at that moment that Izayoi wakes up and groans, turning over to sit up on her knees. She lets out a gasp when she sees Mikoto standing over her husband, a hand held outward as he drains Kakashi's energy.

Izayoi grits her teeth, and, ignoring the pain in her body, forces herself to her feet before she charges at Mikoto. With a cry of exertion, the armored woman swings her sword and green energy bursts out.

It strikes Mikoto in the side, knocking him away from Kakashi.

Izayoi kneels in front of Kakashi as she asks in concern, "Are you alright?"

"D-Don't worry about me, Izayoi," He responds, starting to sit up. "I-I don't know what that was, b-but you need to get away from him."

Izayoi gazes at him for a moment, until Mikoto speaks up.

"Bansho Shuryo is an ability I possess that allows me to drain the life force of any living thing." Kakashi and Izayoi stare at him in disbelief. Mikoto holds out his hand to the brown eyed woman who stands up.

"I-Izayoi! Get away from him!" Kakashi urges, but she ignores him, readying her sword.

"I will defeat you, Mikoto!!" She vows before thrusting her Fairy Burst Jutsu forward. It narrowly misses the Senju.

"Lightning Style: Electro Phantom," Says Mikoto after doing fast hand signs.

Izayoi swings her sword again but spirit like forms of lightning spin around Mikoto, blocking the attack. He then holds out his hand and they fly for the scarlet haired woman.

Izayoi screams as she's hit by the powerful Jutsu. Kakashi cries out her name.

Izayoi soon collapses, sword dropping to the floor. Kakashi staggers to his feet and runs over to her before dropping to his knees and pulling Izayoi against him.

He cups her right cheek as he breathes, "Izayoi?! Izayoi, talk to me!" She groans and opens her eyes.

"K-Kakashi..." Izayoi manages to stutter.

"You're going to be okay," He reassures her, hugging Izayoi to him. "Don't talk, save your energy." Kakashi then whips a glare to Mikoto. "You'll pay for this."

"You've mentioned that before," He mutters. "You can both die together." The spirit like forms start spinning around him again.

Tears of pain and anger drip down Kakashi's face as he holds his partially unconscious wife in his arms. He doesn't even try to move.

Kakashi buries his face in Izayoi's hair when he hears the lightning crackling towards them.

There's the sound of running feet and a cry of rage before it's followed by a loud grunt of pain.

Kakashi whips his head up to see Naruto slugging Mikoto with a kick that knocks him back and diverts the Lightning Jutsu, causing it to hit the wall instead.

Kakashi lets out a gasp, "Naruto!!"

"I'll never let you kill Izayoi Sensei and Kakashi Sensei!!" Naruto roars, fury blazing in his cerulean blue eyes. "Not as long I'm around!!"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.5K 253 15
Hinata Hyuga is tired of her current life. She belongs to a clan that doesn't see her worth, has so-called friends who think she is weak, and a crush...
34.8K 1K 31
It's been three years since the Fourth Great Ninja War, and all nations seem to be at peace. Kakashi Hatake is now the sixth Hokage of the Hidden Lea...
6.3K 311 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
391K 11.8K 42
"You cannot escape your past, no matter how hard you try." Kakashi Hatake and Yumika Tsuchida are old classmates who happen to get reunited in Kirig...