๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๏ฟฝ...

Por kimaarV

[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [N... Mรกs

โ™ก
CHARACTERS
01|โ€ข
02|โ€ข
03|โ€ข
04|โ€ข
05|โ€ข
06|โ€ข
07|โ€ข
08|โ€ข
09|โ€ข
10|โ€ข
11|โ€ข
12|โ€ข
13|โ€ข
14|โ€ข
15|โ€ข
16|โ€ข
17|โ€ข
18|โ€ข
19|โ€ข
20|โ€ข
21|โ€ข
22|โ€ข
23|โ€ข
24|โ€ข
25|โ€ข
26|โ€ข
27|โ€ข
28|โ€ข
30|โ€ข
31|โ€ข
32|โ€ข
33|โ€ข
34|โ€ข
35|โ€ข
36|โ€ข
37|โ€ข
38|โ€ข
39|โ€ข
40|โ€ข
41|โ€ข
42|โ€ข
43|โ€ข
44|โ€ข
45|โ€ข
46|โ€ข
47|โ€ข
48|โ€ข
49|โ€ข
50|โ€ข
51|โ€ข
52|โ€ข
53|โ€ข

29|โ€ข

571 42 8
Por kimaarV

Thv new on instagram

Thv followed angely/n

Angely/n followed Thv

"Unnie Are you ready or not?" I shout from outside going inside her room.

When I saw her standing front of the mirror, she was admiring herself staring at the mirror.

"Yeah I'm ready." She said applying the perfume.

I went towards her with some expressions on my face she was looking very pretty.

While we are going for lunch at Hyun-jun's home. Because the engagement date is going to be fixed today and I'm so excited. I already get ready.

"Hyun-jun is coming to pick us up he is on the way, I just talked to him." She said.

"I see, Someone seems a bit too excited." I nudged my shoulder with her with I teased her.

"Stop it now Y/n." She blushed and I laughed.

Unnie locked the door and we came outside the gate waiting for Hyun-jun.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He said that he would be there soon, let me call him." She said searching her phone.

"Shit, I think I forget my phone inside, let me go and get it." She give her bag to me and went back. 

I signed.

When my eyes fell on front house. I haven't met Tae since yesterday.

Then I saw that the door was opening and Tae  was coming out. He was talking on the phone with someone.

He was wearing black blazer.

He noticed me and I waved my hand at him. He cut the call coming towards me I made my few steps further towards him.

"Good morning." I greeted him cheerfully.

"Morning." He greeted me back.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked when I noticed the car keys in his right hand.

"Department." He replied.

I made a O face.

There was a little silence between us.

"Are you going somewhere?'' He asked.

"Yes, We are going to Hyun-jun's house for lunch. The date for his and Unnie's engagement is going to be set today." I exclaimed excitement.

"Hmm so should I drop you?" He suddenly asked this leaving me surprised.

"Ahh, actually Hyun-jun is coming to pick us." I slowly said taking pause.

I get disappointed. first time I denied him. I wanted to go with him but i was forced. I initially cried.

He nodded his head.

"Okay then bye enjoy your lunch." He said going towards his car.

When I noticed The collar of his shirt is not set properly.

"Tae." I called out his name which made him stopped and then turned back to me.

"Ah! Your collar was not set properly." I said to him signalling with my finger.

He looked at me slightly confused face and then trying to look at his collar.

"No no, that side." I trying to told him while he was just understanding the thing.

"Done?" He asked.

"No." I chuckled and took my remaining 4 steps towards him.

I started adjusting his collar after putting my bag aside.

"Done." I mumbled while going backwards.

When he placed his hand on my waist and slowly pulled me towards him.

This sudden action made me startled I get stiffened at my place.

His hot breath was hitting on my cheek.

"You haven't hugged me since yesterday." Placing his chin on my shoulder he said deeply soft voice.

While his left hand still holding me.

"And now you're still talking about other things as well, you haven't even asked how I am." And suddenly I felt a weird sensation inside me.

For a while he was holding me like this.

"Your sister is coming over, be normal in front of her I'm leaving." He said leaning back.

"Y/n." When I heard my name which I came out of my statue form.

While he was going backwards and winked at me smiling at me.  He get inside the car glancing at me last time he drove the car.

While I was keep looking at the car until its disappears. I placed my hand on my heart and felt a different feeling with a smile.

"Y/n, I've been calling you to you for a while, where are you lost?" She asked as soon as she came to me.

"Nothing." I replied.

🦋

"So, Which date would be the best for the engagement?" Hyun-jun's mom asked no one in particular.

"Why the rush? Allow them to take it slower and give them time to think it through." Hyun-jun's dad said.

"Both of them love each other so we shouldn't wait too long, what are you saying y/n am I right?" Hyun-jun's mom who was sitting besides me asked me with some excitement. Placing her hand on mine.

"Yeah right right." I smiled while nodding.

"In my opinion, we should keep it in May. By that time, the company's projects will also be scheduled, and there will be more time for arrangements and preparations." Hyun-jun said turning his face at Unnie, raising his eyebrow what her thoughts about this.

After doing the lunch with the Kang family we are discussing about the engagement date.

"Yes, he is correct. I agreed with his suggestion." Unnie kept her words.

While I was just silently watching this Turning my head to here and there when the voices are coming.

While in my mind only one voice is echoing.

"You haven't hugged me since yesterday." I was smiling creepily looking down.

I came out of my imaginary world when the other voice ting in my ears.

"So the engagement is fixed on 10, March and the wedding was fixed on 4 June?" His mom granted the dates.

"I will bring sweets." She went inside the kitchen.

"I tell this good news to jiwon also." His dad said went from here.

"Congratulations brother in law." I congratulate to Hyun-jun excitedly with a side hug.

"Thank you sister in law." He smiled hugging me back. The happiness was jumping on both their faces.

After that, me Jisoo unnie and Hyun-jun we were roaming inside the house and wandering, through the hallway.

When something caught my attention which made me stopped on my track. While they are keep walking.

I again turned my eyes at there. A room the door was half opened I came inside the room.

And looking around the room the one thing I saw is paintings and photos not of any person but of something else.

Neither did this look like a human being nor a cartoon character. This is weird.

Where in some paintings there is a girl and in some places there is a boy, in some places someone is shooting someone and in some others someone is running away from someone.

Don't know what was is it?

I came my way towards a painting where a butterfly is drawn. But she is burning as if someone is burning her.

Whoever made this painting looks like a mad person.

Looking at the last time I turned back to leave.

But I got scared when I saw someone behind me like he was standing just behind me.

Is he is a human or a ghost?

"Are you scared after seeing me?" He asked suspiciously.

"But it's also necessary to be a little bit afraid." His voice became flat and slow.

While I was just trying to understand his words. "What?" I asked in confusion.

He went towards the painting behind me.

"I was talking about the painting, it's little bit strange, isn't it?" He said turning back at me.

"Oh yeah! Did you made this?" I questioned.

"Hmm"

"I didn't know you loved arts, but why did you make it like this?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"I draw only those things which have a meaning, which make some sense, and all these also have a meaning which is related to real life." He was speaking slowly with frequent pauses and breaks.

"Real life?" I said.

"Who knows, all this may be related to your life." He turned his gaze at me with a smirk on his face.

As I could say something Unnie's voice came from outside.

"Y/n, what are you still doing here? Let's go." She said standing at the door.

"Yeah." I went towards her not giving any look to Jiwon.

🦋

Afternoon 4.30 Pm

"I need a report on this file immediately." I said giving file to soo-bong.

"Yes sir." He bowed and went out closing the door.

I was in my cabin.

I started checking the other files when a sound of door opening came.

"Taehyung." Jin hyung said coming inside.

"Shall we talk." The tone of his voice seems serious.

I closed the file and kept aside and said.

"What happened?" I asked leaning my hands on the desk.

He sitted in front of me.

"This is not about Mr.X." he said.

While I was just waiting for his main point.

"I don't think I should say this, but I think it's not right." He said straightly looking at me.

"We have come here to complete our mission. As soon as this is over, we will go back to Germany, you know this as well as I do." He said.

"so what do you want to say." I said.

He signed.

"Look Tae, I want to tell you that what is happening should not happen, you should focus on your mission." He continued.

"Because after this we will have no work here, when there will be nothing here then why make memories." He completed his talk in a understanding face.

And I understood what he was trying to say.

I nodded my head giving him a assured look.

"I hope you will understand my point, further you yourself are wise." He stood up and I also he patted my back and about to leave.

"Jin hyung." His footsteps stopped when I called out his name.

Standing in front of the window I said,

"I know what are you trying to say...but" I took a pause turned my eyes at back at him and continued.

"I can't leave her.....Not at all in this life." I said deeply while smiling looking at his expressions.

I again turned my eyes at front, after sometime I heard a sound of door closing sound.

Smiling to myself I started thinking about her.

🦋

I came out of the elevator and walked towards the entrance. It's already 8.00 pm.

The receptionist called me. "Sir." I stopped and turned back.

"Sir, there was a girl who came to meet you." She said.

"Girl? Who?" I asked keeping my phone in my pocket.

"I don't know, I've never seen her before. I refused her because strangers aren't allowed here, and she was from outside." She told.

"Did you ask for her name?" I asked.

"Yes sir..um, Y/n..sorry...Lee Y/n." She told remembering the name of her.

What y/n? Why she came here? I thought to myself.

"Okay." I said.

"Sir, Maybe she is still outside. It's been 4 hours since she's been waiting for you." She said.

"What? Why didn't you tell me about her at first?" I said with a high voice getting angry.

I immediately walked out and started looking for her. When I saw a figure at a distance on a bench.

This girl is such a psycho. I named her correctly.

Signing to myself in disbelief I ran towards her.

I saw she was sleeping peacefully while her hands were on the edges of the bench her head was resting on her hands.

She is looking adorable.

I chuckled to myself looking at her.

She slowly opened her eyes and started rubbing her eyes.

"What are you doing here in this cold?" I asked showing a little anger.

She stood up from her place.

"Um, actually...." She started scratching her neck hesitantly looking down

"I was waiting for you." She said looking up at me.

"Why?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

"I was missing you." Nodding her head in yes she said smiling.

I get surprised by her words.

*****

Sorry i was little late.😶

How's this chapter?

Let's know your words about this chapter and a story.🤌

Do comments and vote 🌟

Next part on 22th march💜

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

39.5K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
146K 4.5K 54
What if an Indian girl and a Korean boy fall in love โค๏ธ Y/n Shah - Indian - Beautiful, cute, hot, smart - 19 years old - Dark past - Sensitive g...
2.4M 110K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
620K 23.9K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...