Tae & Kook

By Bangtanie__kiyoki

HIS world revolves around HIM and HE is HIS world HE is alive when HE breath but HE is in HIS breath... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE : THE NAME
CHAPTER TWO: MY LUNA
CHAPTER THREE: PROMISE
CHAPTER FOUR : OMEGA
CHAPTER FIVE: MONSTER
CHAPTER SIX: COMFORT
CHAPTER SEVEN : Only for pleasure
CHAPTER EIGHT : MEETING THE WOLF
CHAPTER NINE : FEAR?
CHAPTER 10: EMPRESS?
not an update
CHAPTER 11: NAUGTHY OMEGA
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Not an Update
CHAPTER 12: BLACK PACK
Some basic information
CHAPTER 13: RED EYES
CHAPTER 14: Finding the truth
CHAPTER 16: INTO HIS ARMS
CHAPTER 17: RUT
CHAPTER 18 : BOOKS
CHAPTER 19: BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 20: TAKING A BIG STEP.
New book
CHAPTER 21: A GOOD BYE
chapter 22: LOGGING FOR YOU
CHAPTER 23 : HOME
CHAPTER 24: First kiss?
CHAPTER 25: TALKING TO HIM
CHAPTER 26: KIDS
CHAPTER 27: A SWEET KISS
CHAPTER 28: VAMPIRES
CHAPTER 29: MARKING?
CHAPTER 30 : FESTIVAL
Question
CHAPTER 31: BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 32 : JEONGGUK
CHAPTER 33: TAE-YOUNG AND JEONGGUK
CHAPTER 34: SAVIOUR
CHAPTER 35 :SOMETHING ABOUT YOU
CHAPTER 36: FAIRY JEONGGUK
MUST READ

CHAPTER 15: CHEATING?

315 19 20
By Bangtanie__kiyoki

[ UNDER EDITING]

The carriage stop infront of the palace.The beta came and inform the princess.

"We are here princess" the beta said a bow down opening the door for the princess of alpica.

As soon the door open a silver beauty come out of the carriage dressed in a beautiful silver grown with a elegant aura. She smiled sweetly

"Thank you beta kwang"

The beta smiled and gave his hand to the princess who gladly took it and come down. Her handmaiden come out following her and as soon as she got down she fix the grown. And the princess return the gesture by a smiled mumbling a small thank you.

"Uncle must be waiting. Let's go" the princess said in honey like voice.

"Princess Areum" a sweaty Namjoon came in picture running.  He bow down and the princess return it with a little bow.

"Welcome to solar. My name is kim Namjoon the king assistant me for your service" he said respectfully.

"I really appreciate it" reply the princess. And oh the fairies in heaven the voice can make any one fall for the beauty namjoon thought.(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

"Lead the way" the princess request.

"This way princess" namjoon said and show the way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Areum"

"Uncle" the said princess bow down dressed in a simple hanbok now. After namjoon showed her the roon she thought to take a bath and rest for a while after a 6hours long journey.

"Did I disturbed you?" The formal king asked.

"Not at all uncle"

"How was the journey?"

"I enjoyed it a lot"the princess reply smiling.

"Well I already talked to your father about this. I hope he discussed it with you" the king asked being all serious now.

"Father already informed me about the marriage proposal."

"So we should start with preparation"

"Uhmm uncle can I asked you something?" Areum asked hesitatedly

"What is it?"

"Did emperor agreed?"

"Don't worry about him, I will handle him and besides why would he reject a beautiful and strong alpha lady like you" the king said making areum blushed.

"I can't believe both of my daughter -in-law are this beautiful. The way your elder sister took away seokjin's breath. I can assume you can take Taehyung's breath too."(dream on bishhh)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What in the heaven jungkook" a  worried taehyung yelled softly.

"Look at you little devil" he added pointing at a not so clean jungkook.

Well as jungkook can shift he always do naughty things and one of them is playing in mud making his snow white fur all dirty. Giving taehyung a headache!!

"Shift back jungkook" he said trying to sound angry. Key word: trying =⁠_⁠=

And soon the said omega shift back all naked and cover in mud.

"Bad hyungie always scold me" jungkook pout.

Taehyung sigh and come with a towel in his hand . Covering the dirty omega and carry him in his arms walking in the corridor of the palace.

"I just gave you a bath in the morning and now look at you dirty boy" taehyung complaint and jungkook just giggle hugging the alpha ruining his clothes which the emperor of solar didn't mind at all.

As we was walking he bumped into a girl.

"Can't you see?" The true blood said and looked at the princess and he forgot to breath

(king- haha told yaa (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~ lyb- wait a damn min you oldie)

"My apology your emperor. I was looking around the palace" the princess said bowing down a little.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" The emperor inquiry wanting to know the name of this beauty.

"My name is Hwang areum and I am the princess of alpica and about your second question as I said earlier I am looking around the palace your emperor" she said and giggle at the end.

"I mean what are you doing in MY palace"

"Uncle Jaekhyung invite me here. I  thought YOU already know about me" areum said hint of sadness the her eyes.

"I really don't know who you are? But nice to meet you"taehyung said smiling brightly. He even ignored the abbreviation she just used.

"Oh and —" "hyungie cold" jungkook cut her off the poor boy was shivering.

"Oh my goodness sorry jungkook. I forgot about you" taehyung said and turned towards areum.

"Can you wait for me in the garden please?"

"Sure will"

They both come inside their bedroom.

"Let's clean you up pup" taehyung said and jungkook just hummed.

He come inside the bathroom and place jungkook on floor who was covered the towel. He looked up saw taehyung spacing out .

"What are you thinking alpha?" Jungkook asked but the answer shattered his heart.

"I was thinking about areum" taehyung said the truth there is no way he can lie to jungkook.

"Y-you want to meet her?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"I really do"taehyung said and bring a wet towel to clean jungkook.

"You can go alpha I will do it by my own" jungkook said sadly unlike his always cheerful voice but taehyung was too much busy to spot the difference in the omega.

"Ok then" taehyung said happily and left from there he surly was  impatient to meet the beautiful princess.

While jungkook was there heartbroken did his hyungie just took choose someone else over him. The guy who never looked up to anyone, the guy who never let jungkook bath himself, the guy whoes only priority was jungkook. Was?
"Did the alpha really forgot about me?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You are really something areum"taehyung chuckled softly.

"But seriously taehyung don't you think jungkook looks like bunnies  I love them, and jungkook is the cutest cutest bunny"areum laughed.

"He is the cutest human" she added.

Taehyung just hummed a little and he start missing jungkook already. For god's sake it's only been 5 minutes. Taehyung regards leaving jungkook .

Did he changed his clothes?

Did he clean his face ?

What if he again play in mud?

Did he eat-

"Taehyung"areum called  he just hummed again though about  jungkook.

"It was a great meeting,hope we can spend sometime again together just you and me" she continues but taehyung was too much busy thinking about his omega that he didn't notice a soft pairs of lips of his cheekbones and he froze ,eye wide.

Areum pull back blushing.
"Taeh-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Taehyung snapped and stood up furiously.

"Taeh-"

"Just because I gave you a little attention it doesn't mean you will just kiss me. Who the fuck gave you the right to kiss me." Taehyung said face became red because of anger.

"Taehyung? I am your future luna"

"No you are not . listen carefully lady I am committed to kim jungkook and he is the only luna of solar"taehyung said again. Walking away leave the princess a crying mess.

"No I can't. What happened to me how can I let her do that. Get a hold on yourself taehyung. " he sobbed

"Why I did that what happened to me ? How can find that girl beautiful?" He asked himself

"I am ch-eating on k-kook? N-no w-what I did ? Kim fucking taehyung "  he slapped himself really hard.

"Y-you a-lso became like those alpha, what happened to your promise of loving jungkook only?" He again slapped himself. "You deserve this taehyung" he looked himself in the mirror. Eyes puffy and red due to crying.

"Apology to him rub your nose on his feets you cheater" he said and made his way to the empress.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Little did he know a pair of eyes already saw them.

——————————————————

Babbiessss I am backkkkk👀👀👀👀👀

Ramadan Kareem ✨💜to all my Muslim readers.

Did you guys missed me? And one more thing why you guys don't comment and vote huh😤😤😤 I won't update if you guys become silent readers.

I will tickle you 😈😈😈.

Byeee now go and do youu workkkkk🐻🐻

Stay blessed 😌 and eat on time you are so precious to me 🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 82.9K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
3.6M 217K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
44.9K 1.6K 31
Taehyung is true blood alpha having 2 fated mates "YN" and "Jeon Jungkook " which he don't know about ... Taehyung is having a secret ... which only...
3.4M 200K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...