Tomatoes. ➭ Cyno X OC [Hogwar...

By ranjupotato

"Do you like tomatoes?" "No." "Great, cause I- wait you don't?" ------------------------------ |STATUS| [×] h... More

introduction.|| zero.
glowing books. || one.
uninvited guests. || two.
confrontation. || three.
preparation. || four.
hogwarts. || five.
unfunny but fun. || six.
go away. || seven.
freebies. || eight.
thank you. || nine.
safe trip. || ten.
surprise. || eleven.
cute kitty. || twelve.
protective much? || thirteen.
as always. || fourteen.
adapt. || fifteen.
sunsets. || sixteen.
constellations. || seventeen.
sister. || eighteen.
worried. || nineteen.
joyous night. || twenty.
shut up. || twenty one.
not sure. || twenty two.
instagram. || twenty two and a half.
into you. || twenty four.
nevertheless. || twenty five.
what matters most. || twenty six.
yippee time. || twenty seven.
prettier moon. || twenty eight.
breathless. || twenty nine.
you have us. || thirty.
ily. || thirty one.
moon. || thirty two.
serene. || thirty three.
crazy hoe. || thirty four.
darling. || thirty five.
adored. || thirty six.
peace out. || thirty seven.
secrets. || thirty eight.
daddy. || thirty nine
croissant. || forty.
oh? okay? || forty one.
spoilers. || forty two.
kuro. || forty three.
theft. || forty four.
adventure. || forty five.
drunk. || forty six.
cloudburst. || forty seven.
too many. || forty eight.
shining. || forty nine.
crazy love. || fifty.
scam. || fifty one.
fights. || fifty two.
over and over again. || fifty three.
bewitched. || fifty four.
tuesday. || fifty five.
chocolates. || fifty six.
it's you. || fifty seven.
lights out. || fifty eight.
fashion. || fifty nine.
inked. || sixty.

tomatoes. || twenty three.

15 0 0
By ranjupotato

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

"Do I look okay?"

Cyno was asked as soon as he came inside Ainsley's room.

"You look pretty, as always." He smiled.

"Sure but I don't know if this is what I should wear..." Ainsley turned to the mirror, trying to figure out what to wear for their first date.

"Just wear anything that you are comfortable with." He smiled.

Ainsley thought for a minute before finalizing her decision.

She wore a white turtle neck with a plaid skirt, her hair in a half up braid. She finished it off with her white sneakers and some jewelry that she usually wears.

"I feel kind of bad since I can't take you anywhere else except for Hogsmead.." Cyno spoke when they took a seat in the train.

"No, it's great actually! I've never really looked around Hogsmead before, I've only been to Bold Brew. So it's a great opportunity to explore Hogsmead, even better since it's with you!!" Ainsley smiled.

"I thought we could get something to eat first and then take a stroll around? "

Cyno was so nervous about it all. He wasn't sure if Ainsley would like what he had planned for their first date. But this was perfect for the spontaneous Ainsley. She didn't have to think about anything, just had to follow him around.

"Alright! But wait, not to Bold Brew right? I don't wanna go there for my first date, people know me there."

" I figured you would say this, or more like Kaveh did but anyway, how about Three Broomsticks? " Cyno asked.

Ainsley nodded fiercely. She didn't even get to go to the Three Broomsticks themed café back home, now she felt happy that she got to go to the real on instead.

Some time later, they reached Three Broomsticks.

"I really want to try Butterbeer."

"Let's get some then."

They got some sweets and Butterbeer, which Ainsley wanted to get so bad. She was still very much a potterhead as Nora. Just that Nora is more obvious about it but Ainsley has a lot more interests then she can make time for that she herself forgets stuff.

She gulped down the drink in minutes.

"This shit is so fire for what?!" She exclaimed.

" Seems like you like it. " Cyno chuckled.

"I think so too!" She said before realising, "wait I should know if I like it or not shouldn't I?"

"Any human would."

"But I don't know if I like it tho, it tastes good but..."

"Only humans, Ainsley. You don't fall under that." Cyno took a sip.

"What are you gonna say I'm an angel or something?" Ainsley raised a brow teasingly.

"No, I intended to say that you're a demon." Cyno smiled.

"You're bullying me too, now?" Ainsley scoffed. Cyno panicked. He was just joking around but he didn't expect Ainsley to get offended, though she was only playing along.

"No, i- I was just joking. I didn't mean that."

Ainsley found that cute. She laughed before reassuring him, saying that she knew that and wasn't offended.

That day went well.

They spent about two hours in Hogsmead, just walking around. But soon it was time to leave.

They got back to the school grounds at around 7. They walked to their rooms, chatting along the way. After a few minutes, they reached Ainsley's.

Now it was time for Cyno to ask his long awaited question.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?" Ainsley nodded, looking forward to what it was.

"Uh, you" bro was hella nervous.

"Grolb foom doymayl toomtoos?"

Ainsley frowned. Confusion smudged across her face.

"Eh?" That was all she managed to get out.

Cyno took a deep breath before saying the same thing again, but slower.

"Do you like tomatoes?"

"No."

"Great, cuz Ainsley, I- wait you don't?" Cyno blinked.

"Yeah, I always picked them out and gave it to Carla." She explained, "why do you ask?" She looked back at him.

"Oh. It's nothing."

"C'mon, you were just about to say something, tell me!!" Ainsley crossed her arms, demanding an answer from the guy.

"I'll tell you later, good night. Sleep well." He gave her a quick peck, which lit Ainsley's face up as it usually did, before leaving.

"So let me get this straight." Tighnari said between laughs.

"You forgot that Ainsley hated tomatoes and prepared a tomato pun to ask her to be your girlfriend?" He laughed as he said

" She probably thinks that I'm a weirdo. " Cyno buried his faces in his hands.

" How can you be so stupid?! Out of all the things, you just had to choose tomatoes? Why not cats or something? she obviously likes them." Asked a mad Kaveh.

"Then I would just sound like a mad man, asking her about stuff that I already know." Cyno replied, seated on the floor of Tighnari's room.

"Not more than usual, I'm sure." Al Haitham commented, sitting on Tighnari's bed.

"Anyway, what did you do?" Kaveh asked, hoping that he had made up something that made sense.

"I just ran away?"

That was worse than what Kaveh feared, so he asked again.

"You didn't do anything before that?"

"I gave her a little kiss...?"

"Gross." Al Haitham commented again.

Kaveh gave Cyno a 'are you fr rn' look before going off.

"I spent weeks, I repeat, WEEKS, just to make sure you have the perfect time with Ainsley and make her your girl finally and you just wasted all of it! You could've still asked her the thing, yk?"

"You're right, I could have. " Cyno's face was painted with realisation.

"wait you seriously didn't think of that until now?" Tighnari shook his head at his friend's stupidity.

"Should I go now? " Cyno stood up now.

" Probably not since it's late-"

" Yes, I should. Bye. " And he was gone.

"What does Ainsley see in him anyway?"

" No idea. "

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Cyno made his way to Ainsley's room. About an hour had passed since he last saw her, he was hesitant because maybe she could've already gone to bed. If that were the case, he'd just be disturbing her.

After a solid minute of fighting his thoughts, he decided to go for it. A knock, was all he managed to make sure she was awake, as she opened the door almost immediately.

"Uh hey?" Her voice said.

She was wearing different clothes now. Her hair was in a messy bun and she looked more comfortable, which made her even prettier in Cyno's eyes.

But she wasn't alone. Inside her room was a second person, Nora.

"Oh sorry if I disturbed you."

"No no, you didn't at all. I was actually about to leave. Bye you two!" Nora left swiftly.

" I actually wanted to finish what I was saying earlier. " Cyno spoke.

Ainsley invited him in. They took a seat on Ainsley bed, after Ainsley put away the clothes that were scattered on it. Kuro wasted no time in climbing onto Cyno's lap.

"I actually prepared a joke."

"Okay..?" Ainsley was confused.

"When I asked you if you liked tomatoes, you were supposed to say yes." He explained.

"What would you have said if I had said so? " Ainsley grew curious.

Before Cyno could answer, Ainsley spoke again.

" Actually ask me again, and I'll answer. That would feel more, idk nice? "

" Do you like tomatoes? " He did what the girl wanted.

" Yes. " Ainsley looked at Cyno, waiting for him to tell the joke.

" Good, because I love you from my head to-ma-toes." Ainsley smiled.

"That's so cheesy. " She chuckled.

" So, Ainsley, " Cyno began saying.

Ainsley gave him a little nod, hinting him to continue which he caught onto.

" Will you be my girlfriend? "

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I found it a little cringe too, you're not the only ones lmao. Don't come at me, I can be romantic at times but I've had zero real experience with romance so idk how to feel about this.

-RJ <3

(word count: 1326).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 65K 58
❛Let's hope Potter doesn't find out❜ ❉ fem!reader, ©kingdombyers OFFICIAL FANFIC HP READING LIST!!! 2ND PLACE WINNER OF THE POTTERHEAD CHALLENGE! (...
193K 5.8K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
111K 1.3K 45
Thank you for taking interest in my book! I am sorry to inform you that my book is no longer taking requests and is now discontinued. To get one: ...
386K 13.9K 34
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...