Hashira parent scenarios

Od ThyAngstyBitxh

The hashira as parents let's find out Viac

How they got you
First Night
Teething
First words
Walking
What the other hashiras think of Y/n
Getting hurt
Who babysits you
When you get sick
Cute Moments
Father-child moment
Mother-child moment
Papa's Girl/Boy
Mama's girl/boy
How are babies made?
First period
When you have a crush (Boy version)
When you have a crush(Girl verison)
Final Selection
First kiss
Ghosts

Muichiro catch up

672 19 29
Od ThyAngstyBitxh

So a lot of people have been asking why I didn't make Muichiro and I'll say it now. I didn't make him because he's a minor. But a lot of people really want to see what he'd be like if he was a parent so...I guess I can make Muichiro.

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

How he got you

Muichiro had just slay a cave full of demons when he came across an injured women. Her wounds were too severe to be healed. Muichiro noticed that she was holding a baby girl/boy. The women on the brink of death, gently layed her baby on ground in front of Muichiro before failing on her side.

Women: Please....Take good care of her/him...

Muichiro walked over and felt the women's pulse. The women was already dead now. Muichiro sighed and got up to leave when he heard crying. He turned his head back and saw the baby now crying. Muichiro walked over and picked the baby up.

Muichiro: Why is this baby here...? Was it here before...?

Either way, Muichiro took the baby out and went to find someone for them to take her/him. But no one wanted to take her/him because of the birthmark on her/his face that looked like a bullet hole. Muichiro really didn't know what to do, he himself was too young and didn't know much about taking care of children but he had no other choice. No one wanted to take her/him and he couldn't just leave her/him where a demon could get to her/him. So he made one of the biggest decision he has ever made in his life.

Muichiro: I guess I have no choice...Do you have a name...? Probably not...I guess Y/n will do...

Muichiro walked away with Y/n in his arms. He first went to the butterfly mansion to get some advice from Shinobu. After a small check up and some other stuff, Shinobu turned to Muichiro and handed Y/n back.

Shinobu: Now, Taking care of a child is a very big responsibility.

Muichiro: I'm old enough to know what to do...

Shinobu: Says the one who came to me for advice.

Muichiro: Says the one who has the most of relation to that of a moth...

Shinobu: 💢💢💢...Just be responsible, Tokito.

Muichiro: I will...

Muichiro walked out of Shinobu's office and went to his astate.

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

First Night

Muichiro got home and put Y/n down on his bed. He dug through the bag that Shinobu gave him of everything he needed to take care of Y/n and pulled out some baby food and fed Y/n. It was a little struggle but he finally managed to get Y/n well fed. Muichiro then picked Y/n up and gave her/him a bath, gave her/him new clothes, and went to put her to sleep. It was actually quite easy.

Muichiro: Hmm...That was easy...I guess I should get some sleep too...

Muichiro walked to his room and got ready for bed. Later throughout the night, he heard a cry. He got up and walked to the room he put Y/n in. He walked in and saw Y/n crying. Muichiro sighed and walked over to her crib. He picked her up and cradled her for a bit. In a matter for seconds, Y/n was fast asleep. Muichiro put her back down in her crib.

Muichiro: ...Why am I in here again...?

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

Teething

Muichiro was just making him and Y/n a snack when he turned to look and saw Y/n chewing on the handle of the spoon. He freaked out a little and pulled it out of her/his mouth.

Muichiro: Don't chew on that...

Y/n started crying and looked for something else to chew on. It took Muichiro a good solid 10 seconds to realize that Y/n was teething. Muichiro went to the freezer and grabbed two things. A teething ring and grapes. He gave Y/n the teething ring first and she/he immediately started chewing on it.

Muichiro: I guess I should start hiding things that will hurt you now....Don't I already do that...?

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

First Words

Muichiro was out in a nice flower field with his daughter/son. He was leaning against a tree while holding her/him and looking up at the clouds. Y/n was grabbing the flowers and trying to eat them but Muichiro would always pulled them away.

Muichiro: Look Y/n...That cloud almost looks like a bird...Can you say 'Bird'...?

Y/n looked up at her/his father before stuttering.

Y/n: Bi....Bi...

Muichiro: Yes...?

Y/n: Bi...Bi...Cloud!

Muichiro was a little surprised. He just shrugged it off and brought his daughter closer.

Muichiro: Yes...It is a cloud...

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

Walking

Muichiro had left Y/n with Mitsuri while he went on a mission. When he came back to get his daughter/son. He saw Y/n starting to walk towards him. Muichiro crouched down and extended his arms.

Muichiro: You can do it Y/n...

Y/n then walked and walked until she/he made it to him. Muichiro picked her/him up and held her/him in his arms. Mitsuri soon came out with a nice smile on her face.

Mitsuri: She just got up and started to walk out the door. Own as a little scared until I realized that she was just trying to get to you.

Muichiro: Hm...Thansk for watching her....What's your name again...?

Mitsuri: Kanroji.

Muichiro: Why did you have my daughter/son...?

Mitsuri: You wanted me to baby sit her and gave very grave details on why you don't trust half the hashiras with your daughter/son.

Muichiro: Oh...Okay come on, Y/n...

Muichiro turned around and walked away with his daughter/son on his arms.

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

What the other hashiras think of you

Tomioka- He has only met you once. He thought at first that you were Muichiro's younger sibling.

Shinobu- She does regular check ups on you and makes she you're in good health.

Rengoku- He once babysat for Muichiro band was no longer a loud to. Why? He had gave you a headache because of his loud voice and Muichiro was not happy.

Mitsuri- So far she is the only one aloud to babysit for you. She like the mother figure that you don't have.

Iguro- He sees you the same way he sees Muichiro. He also looked after Y/n once and was no longer aloud to again. Why? Because Muichiro came back early and saw you playing with Kaburumaru and almost had a heart attack.

Sanemi- No. Muichiro will not even think about handing his daughter/son over to the guy that looks like he drop kicks children on a daily basis.

Gyomei- Gyomei is always happy to look after Y/n. Gyomei is second best person to have babysit Y/n.

Uzui- Muichiro has gave so much rules for Uzui if he looks after Y/n for him. Too many. And if Uzui breaks even one, Muichiro will kill that ego of his.

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

Getting hurt

Muichiro had taken Y/n out so she/he could get some fresh air. And you see, Y/n is a tree climber. And Y/n climbed up a bit too high.

Muichiro: Y/n Tokito you get down here right now.

Y/n: I can't!

Muichiro: Just get down. And be careful.

Y/n: What if I fall?

Muichiro: I'll catch you.

Y/n: Okay!

Y/n tried to climb down nice and slow only to lose her/his grip and fall. Muichiro tried to catch her/him but he was a little too late. Y/n fell on her/his arm and a loud crack was heard. Y/n broke her/his arm. Muichiro scooped her/him up and took her/him to Shinobu's to get help. Now, Y/n had a cast on her/his arm.

Shinobu: Now, let it heal for at least 2-3 months.

Y/n: Okay Mrs. Shinobu...

Muichiro: You need to be more careful, Y/n...

Y/n: Okay Pa...

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

Who babysits you

Mitsuri or Genya

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

When you get sick

Guess what! You both got sick. Both you and Muichiro played out in the rain last night and got sick so you both landed yourselves in the butterfly mansion. But Muichiro recovered quickly so he gladly took Y/n back home and toon care of her.

Muichiro: Take your medicine, Y/n.

Y/n: I don't wanna....

Muichiro: If you don't, then I'll take your plush...

Y/n: Do that and I'll make the beaches of Normandy happen...

Muichiro: ...What?

Y/n: Nothing...

Muichiro: ...Okay...Still take your medicine...

Y/n: Fine...

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

Cute Moments

When you mimic him

Y/n had got his sarcasm and sassiness. So whenever she/he gets all sassy and sarcastic, Muichiro can't help but chuckle.

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

Father-Child moment

Muichiro decided to take the day off and spend time with his daughter/son. He walked around town while holding his daughter's/son's hand.

Y/n: Pa...?

Muichiro: Yeah...?

Y/n: How can sponge hold water if it has a million holes?

Muichiro: ...That's a good question...

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

Papa's girl/boy

Muichiro went to go pick Y/n up from her/his school after school. When he got there, his daughter/son walked over.

Y/n: Hi Pa...

Muichiro: Hello Y/n, How was school...?

Y/n: It was fine. Some girl at recess called me a Papa's girl/boy.

Muichiro: And what did you say back?

Y/n: I told her "You know, At least my father is present in my life and not sleeping with the secretary at his work."

Muichiro: And that's how I raised you.

Muichiro and Y/n did a pound-it.

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

How are babies made?

Y/n walked over to her/his father.

Y/n: Pa?

Muichiro: Yeah...?

Y/n: Where do babies come from?

Muichiro: ...I don't know...

Y/n: Oh...

🌫Muichiro Tokito🌫

First period

Y/n as at school when she got up to asked her teacher and question when a random boy shouted

Boy: HEY GUYS! TOKITO-CHAN IS ON HER PERIOD!

Y/n looked at her skirt and saw that it was stained with blood. The whole class started laughing at her. She started to cry and ran to the bathroom. She cried in the bathroom for a bit before she pulled her phone out and called her father.

Muichiro: Hello...?

Y/n: Pa...Can you come get me...?

Muichiro: Why...?

Y/n: The kids in my class are laughing at me because there was blood on my skirt...

Muichiro: Blood on you skirt-...Oh...Okay I'll come get you...

Y/n: Okay...

About a few minutes later, Muichiro came to pick Y/n up and took her home. After she got changed, Muichiro sat her down.

Muichiro: Listen, I don't know much on periods but I'll make sure to help you. Here's some pads and tampons...

Y/n: Thank you Pa...

Muichiro: You're welcome...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.4M 24.8K 125
✧ 𝑲𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒊(𝒋𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆) ✧ 🫧𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒𝓈 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔�...
7.5K 129 11
L/n The ghost hashira,living a good life with her tsugoko.
38.9K 1.6K 34
ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ /ˈꞬⱭːᴅꞮƏɴ/ 1 : ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅꜱ ᴏʀ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ : ᴄᴜꜱᴛᴏᴅɪᴀɴ. 2 : ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴇɢᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜ...