Teething

🌊Giyuu Tomioka🌊

He was just making so food for the both him and his daughter/son. When he walked back over to the table he saw her/him chewing his haori which he had left on the table with her/him. He immediately took the hoari out of her/his mouth.

Tomioka: No Y/n. Don't eat this.

Just then his child began to cry her/his eyes out as it tried to find something else to chew on. Tomioka didn't know what was going on so he took her to Shinobu. Shinobu took a look at her/him and immediately understood.

Shinobu: She growing in her teeth. So here take these.

Shinobu handed him some teething rings. Tomioka nodded before walking back with his child.

🦋Shinobu Kocho🦋

Shinobu was outside with her daughter/son when she noticed how her daughter/son was chewing on her hand a lot. Shinobu immediately knew what was going on. She got up with her child and grabbed some teething rings and gave them to her/him.

Shinobu: Soon you'll get your teeth Y/n.

🔥Rengoku Kyojuro🔥

He was visiting Senjuro and his father and had brought his daughter/son along. His father didn't care much about the child. Senjuro was excited that he was now an uncle. While the two of them were talking, Rengoku felt something wet on his fingers. He looked down only to see his child chewing on her fingers. Rengoku was confused.

Rengoku: Oh- Y/n what are you doing?

Senjuro: I think she might be teething.

Rengoku: Right! Senjuro do you-

Senjuro: Yep I'll get them.

Senjuro go up and walked away right before coming back with a teething ring and gave it to his brother.

Rengoku: Here you go little one.

His daughter/son began to chew on the teething ring happily.

💖Mitsuri Kanroji💖

She was feed her child when she noticed that it kept chewing on the spoon. She took th3 spoon ou6 and looked at her mouth and noticed small tiny teeth poking out.

Mitsuri: Oh my! Obanai, Y/n is teething!

Iguro came in and walked over to Mitsuri's daughter/son and hand the baby a bowl of froze grapes.

Iguro: It should help for now. I'll give and get some teething rings later.

🐍Obanai Iguro🐍

Iguro walked in on his daughter/son chewing on the little wooden horse that he got for her. He pulled it out of her/his mouth and put it back down on the ground.

Iguro: Y/n, You don't eat toys. You play with them.

That was when his daughter/son began to burst in tears as she/he reached for the toy again. That was when it clicked in his head. Right, she was teething. He sighed and picked her up and walked over to the kitchen. He opened the freeze and gave her a teething ring.

Iguro: Now don't go around chewing everything.

🌪Sanemi Shinuzgawa🌪

He almost had a heart attack when he sweet is precious little girl/boy chewing on his sword. He rushed over and yanked the sword out of her. Fortunately, the sword had it sheathe on so Y/n couldn't hurt herself/himself. Sanemi picked his daughter/son up  and far away from the sword.

Sanemi: Y/n! What were you doing with my sword! You were suppose to be in your crib!

His daughter/son began to cry a lot from both the yelling and intense pain in her/his mouth. Sanemi immediately regretted his actions as he brought his daughter/son close.

Sanemi: Sorry....Just got a little scared. Now calm down.

After awhile he managed to figure out that she was teething. But since he didn't have an teething rings or and froze he just let her/him suck and chew on his fingers.

📿Gyomei Himejima📿

Gyomei was doing some training when he heard his daughter/son crying. He stopped what he was doing walked over to where his daughter/son was. He sat down and held his daughter/son.

Gyomei: I'm assuming you are teething. I might have to inform Kocho.

After a few minutes, Gyomei was happily holding his daughter/son as she/he chewed on the teething ring.

✨Tengen Uzui✨

He came prepared. The moment Suma told him that Y/n was teething he got up walked to his daughter/son who was being held by Makio and picked her up.

Tengen: Here you go my flashy daughter/son!

Tengen said as he handed the teething ring over to Y/n as she chewed it.

Hinatsuru: Wow. I wasn't expecting that to work.

Tengen: You learn from the best.